FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Pet peeves (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Pet peeves
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
In no particular order:

• People who call Shia LaBeouf "The Beef."
  • Store made pineapple upside-down cake. Instead of combining pineapple slices, brown sugar, and butter to create that heavenly topping, many smear an unnatural vaguely pineapple-ish goop over the cake. *shudder*
  • People who believe that "vomitoriums" were places where ancient Romans threw up. Not that I'm saying ancient Romans didn't occasionally...look, never mind.
  • Aye-ayes. Seriously, what the heck?!?
  • Flipping my radio around from station to station, then finding a really great song...and then, the Station Identification: Radio Disney [Angst]
  • When I'm waiting in line, and suddenly the line loses definition...several new mini-lines forming in front of me. No idea where to stand. Invariably, this is the point someone to the side will narrow their eyes and look at me: "I was in front of you." I retreat. They them murmur and mutter for the next twenty minutes about "cutters."
  • People who complain constantly about other people taking the internet too seriously. Until it's all they talk about. They should really take taking the internet too seriously less seriously.
  • The woman who decided that since the movie theater had no "Family" restroom to take her son -not- into the Ladies Room, but into the Men's Room.
  • Powdered milk. No matter how it's prepared, it tastes like pure evil. Dried, pulverized, then mixed with water. [Frown]
  • People who make pointless, vapid fluff posts on busy message boards. Honestly, some people...

Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
  • Oranges and boiled eggs where the peel won't freaking come off already. Also see: fragile juicy nectarines that are impossible to seperate from the pit without turning them into nectarine pulp. (Why can't they label nectarines according to whether the pit will separate? I just want nice neat nectarine slices.)
  • People who leave the checkout stand while the cashier is ringing them up to go get another item or five. (This one belongs on the thread about deadly laser beam eyes.)
  • Loitering teenagers. Doesn't matter how many, where they are, their demeanor, anything. OK, it matters a little. But they've all got to go.
  • People who put makeup and otherwise tart up their toddlers (or any little girls) and enter them in beauty pageants. If the reader does this, sorry to offend you, but you must stop. No good can come of this.
  • People who organize beauty pageants for little girls. Especially if they don't make rules against sexualizing the contestants' appearance or behavior.
  • Mechanics who tell you your car has problems for which you haven't detected symptoms and you can't disprove their claims without spending money at another shop.
  • People at Costco who are in too much of a hurry or simply too important to slow down and yield the right of way to other cart pushers.
  • Extroverts who think its funny to tell introverts that when the extrovert heard about the mall shooting the other day, he imagined the introvert's face on the shooter.
  • Applebees restaurants. No thanks, I don't want any rubber riblets or cardboard flavored mini burgers.
  • Snotty people who think that they are better than the food served at chain restaurants.
  • "Mexican" food that consists almost exclusively of greasy melted Cheddar cheese, soupy grey pinto beans, and rice that has been carefully boiled until the precise moment the last nutrient is destroyed, then colored pink and drained of moisture.
  • Soaking wet iceberg lettuce.
  • Baked beans. I'll take my legumes and my dessert seperately, thanks.
  • Happy Meals. They should call them "Happy Toy-in-a-Box with Industrial Food Product."
  • Sour Straws. Whatever that silicone like substrate is, it's not a "straw."
  • Boys wearing girls pants. When all the kids are doing it, it's no longer edgy or hip.
  • Hard sell tactics. "Oh really? This water softener will cost me nothing because of the soap savings? I had no idea I was spending $100 a month on soap!!!"

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Puffy Treat:

• People who post disturbing images that I click on right before I sleep. What the hell is that thing? [Angst]

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by scifibum:
  • Oranges and boiled eggs where the peel won't freaking come off already.

I can't help you with oranges, but eggs should be at least two weeks old before boiling, otherwise the shell is very difficult to remove. However, I've never had that be a problem with store-bought eggs...

--Mel

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Puffy Treat
Member # 7210

- posted      Profile for Puffy Treat           Edit/Delete Post 
One of my favorite science experiments in school was soaking an egg in vinegar, waiting a couple of days, then carefully rinsing the shell off the translucent membrane. [Cool]
Posts: 6689 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Mechanics who tell you your car has problems for which you haven't detected symptoms and you can't disprove their claims without spending money at another shop.
I always assume this will happen anywhere but my regular mechanic. I never take them seriously. Someday my car may blow up because of this, but seriously, my car can't need an extra $700 worth of work just because I went to Firestone or the dealership. </rant>
Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm totally naming my first dog Peeves...
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earendil18
Member # 3180

- posted      Profile for Earendil18   Email Earendil18         Edit/Delete Post 
1) Posting a diligently written, very first landmark, and getting 3 replies.

http://www.hatrack.com/cgi-bin/ubbmain/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=053434;p=0&r=nfx

[Wave]

Posts: 1236 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Awww, how cute!
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AvidReader:
quote:
Mechanics who tell you your car has problems for which you haven't detected symptoms and you can't disprove their claims without spending money at another shop.
I always assume this will happen anywhere but my regular mechanic. I never take them seriously. Someday my car may blow up because of this, but seriously, my car can't need an extra $700 worth of work just because I went to Firestone or the dealership. </rant>
OK, I have a bone to pick with you on this one. I'm a dealership mechanic. Let's use your figure, $700. That's about what it costs on some Acuras(what I work on) to do the timing belt and water pump. Some neighborhood mechanics don't know that they not only have to be replaced at 105,000 miles, but also every 7 years, so he won't recommend it. Dealerships recommend it because if it breaks, it costs thousands in engine repair. Savvy? That's just one example.

A few pet peeves:
-Trucks in the fast lane on the freeway
-People who say "I could care less". Shouldn't it be "I couldn't care less?"
-$1000 or more audio systems in cars worth less than said audio system that blast their bass all day.

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

For people who say "I could care less" I've started mentally filling in the rest of the sentence "...but not by much." Then it at least makes sense to me.

OK, Nick, not to pick on you, but what's the actual gamble of not replacing a water pump and timing belt at 105,000 miles or 7 years, and waiting for signs that either is about to fail? If anything less than 20% of cars without this maintenance performed on schedule are going to cause thousands of dollars of damage, it sounds like a bad bet for the customer to me.

However, I'm far more disgusted with chain repair shops outside of dealerships. I don't think a dealership has ever cheated me, I just think they are biased toward over-maintaining vehicles. (Like a dealership told me I needed a new radiator and water pump 8 months ago because they were leaking coolant - well, for about $20 in coolant and radiator stop-leak since then, I've been limping along just fine. Indications are I'll wear out the vehicle before the recommended repair becomes really necessary.)

But at Firestone and other chains - I've been outright lied to. A firestone shop told me I had a cracked serpentine belt, and wanted some hefty amount to replace it. I told them no because I didn't have the money to do it right then, and when I inspected the belt myself, it was showing no cracks whatsoever. It lasted me another 30k miles before I sold the vehicle.

Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

You're not picking on me at all scifibum, you're more than welcome to your opinion, but I still think you're missing some information.

Dealership "over-maintenance" as you call it is simply the dealership following the manufacturer's recommended schedule that will maximize the life of the car. I don't use "stop-leak", I perform quality repairs so the car doesn't have to limp around. Also, when you get warning signs of the timing belt failure, it's almost always too late. It's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to timing belts(unless the engine is non-interference, but this isn't a car thread).
/thread hijack

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
A timing belt I wouldn't mind. In fact, when some bizarre bit of hardware that tells the transmission when to shift went out in my car, the dealership told me I had a seal leaking but that it wasn't a big deal since I'm only 30,000 miles away from the timing belt/water pump/assorted seals replacement anyway. But they still had a list of things my beat to heck car needs done that would have run about $700.

I'm sure there are many wonderful mechanics out there who aren't just adding things on and only want my car to run well. And my car may even need all that stuff even though it's running just fine 10,000 miles later with no additional work. But there are enough con men out there to ruin it for everyone. If you're not my regular guy, how am I supposed to know which camp you're in?

Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
People who say "a whole nother'.

Politicians with a western drawl who've never worked on a farm or lived in a small town.

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eaquae Legit:
quote:

• People who post disturbing images that I click on right before I sleep. What the hell is that thing? [Angst]

As Puffy said, it's called an aye-aye. Seriously. Wikipedia link: aye-aye
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
'nucular'
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

Well, since we got to words: 'aluminum'.
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
  • The fact that many new trucks and SUVs are now sold without mudflaps and those drivers are totally oblivious to how much crap they are spraying on the cars around them during rain/slush.
  • People who put an "s" on the word "toward". Really, it is quite sufficient to just say toward in any context. Yeah, I know it's in the dictionary both ways.
  • The phrase hot water heater. It's a frickin' water heater. It doesn't heat hot water --- it heats cold water to hot.
  • People who don't turn on their turn signal until already halfway through the turn or lane change. Way to warn me.

I'm sure I'll think of others.

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
[Grumble] scifibum seems to have some serious food issues, doesn't he? [Wink]
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

quote:
Originally posted by Farmgirl:
  • People who put an "s" on the word "toward". Really, it is quite sufficient to just say toward in any context. Yeah, I know it's in the dictionary both ways.

I've always thought it was "towards" and was amazed to see some spell checkers suggesting "toward". I'm still using "towards" now. It sounds wrong without an "s". Sorry. [Smile]
Trent Destian
Member # 11653

- posted      Profile for Trent Destian           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
People who put makeup and otherwise tart up their toddlers (or any little girls) and enter them in beauty pageants. If the reader does this, sorry to offend you, but you must stop. No good can come of this.
People who organize beauty pageants for little girls. Especially if they don't make rules against sexualizing the contestants' appearance or behavior.

I literally wanted to punch someone during Little Miss Sunshine. That was beyond disturbing.

Peeves to add:
-Repeating myself. Please listen the first time.
-Misqouting me, generalizing what I've said. I said the words that I said for a reason, try to recount them properly.
-Tapping the desk, drumming your fingers. If it's just a regular class, no worries. Cut that out though during tests, don't make me fail because of your OCD.
-OC looking kids on every single show. All people don't look like that, not all people dress like that, and I hope many people don't act like that.
-7th Heaven.

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

quote:
Originally posted by Farmgirl:
[Grumble] scifibum seems to have some serious food issues, doesn't he? [Wink]

My food issues are not only serious, they are also determined and hard working.

I'll really eat nearly anything that other people will eat though, within reason. (I try to avoid food poisoning and wriggly things.)

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
TV stations that make the volume of the commercials so much louder than the volume of the show. I'm trying to sleep while my husband is next to me watching TV, and those blaringly loud commercials wake me up every time.

I really and truly believe that there ought to be a law against that.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
L_mustang94
Member # 11693

- posted      Profile for L_mustang94           Edit/Delete Post 
I hate it when people make noises when I'm mad.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

People who don't know white flour is made from wheat.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
Duh! It's made from whites.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omega M.
Member # 7924

- posted      Profile for Omega M.           Edit/Delete Post 
I can't stand the idea that man is a cancer on the organism that is planet Earth. Even if under the right assumptions it's true, what of it? I can understand people's anger at man's killing of other intelligent creatures such as apes and dolphins, but planet Earth has no natural rights as a planet!
Posts: 781 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Epictetus
Member # 6235

- posted      Profile for Epictetus   Email Epictetus         Edit/Delete Post 
-Allergies. Who gave all these plants permission to breed?

-Apartment complexes who don't tell you the pool is under construction and won't be ready until next year until after you sign the lease.

-Co-workers who try to drag me into their little power-struggles. I'm sorry guys, but I'm just a grunt and I'm not interested in whose project should take priority. Take it to your boss.

-Guys who leave their Bluetooth headsets on while on an airplane after I've watched them turn off their phone. I know it's probably possible to forget about something that small, but it bugs me all the same.

-Reclining seats in coach, and/or people who don't ask permission before reclining their seats.

-Comcast. Enough said.

Posts: 681 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

• High priority projects that are ill defined and the affectation of disappointment from requestors when results don't live up to their top secret expectations.
  • Devaluation of the socks/shoes model.
    • Too many feet in plain view.
    • Walking has been replaced with shuffling.
  • Ambidextrousness. It hurts my left hand's feelings.
  • Hangnails.
  • Mushy apples (food issues).
  • Parents who observe and tolerate their kids being deliberately mean on the playground. I can't believe how common this is.
  • Being told that an arbitrary inconvenience is in place "for your convenience."

Nick
Member # 4311

quote:
Originally posted by AvidReader:
But there are enough con men out there to ruin it for everyone. If you're not my regular guy, how am I supposed to know which camp you're in?

Simple here in CA: BAR. We try to con you, they fine us, which would eliminate our profit or worse, shut us down. There are safeguards against being conned in the car industry, at least in California.
Trent Destian
Member # 11653

quote:
Walking has been replaced with shuffling.
It's called poise ladies and gentlemen. Let's walk with some class.

To add a few more:
-Electronic communication "holsters". Sir, excuse me, you are not that busy. There are exceptions of course, but the ratio is far too skewed.
-Individuals who learn a new word or fact and try desperately to work it into a conversation followed by the phrase "What you didn't know that?"
-Most "spoken word" pieces and overly literal and shallow poetry. Bad writing in general.
-7th Heaven

[ August 01, 2008, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Trent Destian ]

Posts: 247 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
- 'definately'.
- Rogue apostrophes. They're popping up everywhere; they even sneak into some of my own words where they don't belong when I'm not looking.

quote:
Originally posted by Corwin:

You prefer "aluminium"? That always sounds funny to me. But then, I avoid that word altogether; when I need to wrap something I call it "tin foil".
quote:
Originally posted by scifibum:
Extroverts who think its funny to tell introverts that when the extrovert heard about the mall shooting the other day, he imagined the introvert's face on the shooter.

What??? Has that really happened often enough to you to be considered a "pet peeve"? [Eek!]
Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
Girls who put on so much make-up that their faces are literally a strange shade of orange, and leaving a nice straight line on their neck that separates the orange from the regular flesh.
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theCrowsWife
Member # 8302

- posted      Profile for theCrowsWife   Email theCrowsWife         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Trent Destian:
Peeves to add:
-Repeating myself. Please listen the first time.
<snip>
-7th Heaven.

quote:
Originally posted by Trent Destian:
To add a few more:
<snip>
-7th Heaven

Wow, you really are used to repeating yourself. Either that or you really hate that show.

--Mel

Posts: 1269 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

Jenna, I'm an introvert, and I hear that all the time. [Frown]
scifibum
Member # 7625

Jenna, the example I gave was quite specific, but jokes of that nature crop up every year or two. Not enough to define my existence, but enough to notice and be a pet peeve.

You'd think people would realize that it's not funny to joke that you think someone is bottling up rage and insanity, instead of just being shy and reserved.

Trent Destian
Member # 11653

quote:
Wow, you really are used to repeating yourself. Either that or you really hate that show.
The later I assure you. I didn't feel right without properly expressing my disdain.

quote:
Nick: There are lots of things worse than movies: politicians, wars, forest fires, famine, plague, sickness, pain, warts, politicians...

Jack Slater: You already mentioned them.

Nick: I know I did. They are twice as bad as anything else.

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Pet Peeve: People who use acronyms in front of and for people who don't know what they mean.

I HATE acronyms. They should never be written. Human Resources departments in particular are bad at this, because they generate paperwork, give it stupid names, and then call it by its initials, and THAT'S what they expect everyone to know.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Corwin:

You will have to explain this one to me.

• 'aluminium.'
Don't change words just to make them sound elementy. Let's get goldium, silveranium, tinium, and leadon too!
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

I'm with you on that one Katharina, people on the board tend to use acronyms all the time that I don't understand. I just found out what IIRC means last week.

Also, has the spelling of aluminum always been aluminium? It's funny, my spell checker in my browser(Safari) recognizes "aluminum" as the correct word of the two.

JennaDean
Member # 8816

Aluminum vs. Aluminium

I still just use "tin foil".

Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

So which one is correct, the more common or the one that has been "standardized"?(aluminium).
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never even seen it spelled aluminium... at least if I did I assumed it was a typo.

And it's NOT tin-foil. It's not made of tin, and I doubt it ever has been. It's like a child of today calling a refrigerator an ice-box. It's just silly.

I just call it foil. I'm all about brevity.

Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JennaDean
Member # 8816

That's me, I'm just silly.
quote:
Also, has the spelling of aluminum always been aluminium?
For a very long time now, both spellings have been acceptable - but with the different spellings go different pronunciations. "Aluminum" is preferred in the US and "aluminium" in the UK.

[ August 01, 2008, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: JennaDean ]

AvidReader
Member # 6007

quote:
There are safeguards against being conned in the car industry, at least in California.
Woot! Go California. I'm totally jealous.
Threads
Member # 10863

- posted      Profile for Threads   Email Threads         Edit/Delete Post 
  • Glenn Beck
  • Nancy Grace
  • Showbiz Tonight
  • People who call trance music techno
  • Crocs
  • The chatspeak term "l8r"
  • Scented condoms
  • Adobe Acrobat

Posts: 1327 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zhil
Member # 10504

- posted      Profile for Zhil           Edit/Delete Post 
  • FPS nubs who call me haxer or glitcher because I consistently kill them. No, you just suck and I just knifed you. gg snipernoob lolololololololololololllo [Big Grin]
  • People who take up the entire sidewalk by walking side by side. Double plus annoying if they walk slowly.
  • Stupid people in movies. I don't know, something about them just gets my goat. Oh, you're in a zombie movie... and you throw away your gun?? GOOD JOB. Go get eaten.

Posts: 80 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starsnuffer
Member # 8116

- posted      Profile for Starsnuffer   Email Starsnuffer         Edit/Delete Post 
JennaDean-They used to make tin foil, but what you probably have now is alumin(i)um foil. They are not the same, though their purposes and appearances are.

• People who speak inaccurately, and then expect people to know what they are trying to say despite their poor communication
  • Fruit that looks tasty, but ends up being a cruel trick
  • People on the sidewalk with headphones in who fail to let me pass easily for that reason
  • Young Earth creationists
  • Ignorance
  • Favorite colors
  • Failures in the use of past participles
  • How thoroughly embedded the exclamation "God!" and its like are in our culture
  • People who don't tie and untie their shoes
  • The saying "Everything will be ok"
  • Commercials.
  • Alright (you'd think "allright" but it's not)

Posts: 655 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
My Grandmother called it "lead foil."
Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

quote:
People who don't tie and untie their shoes
Why should my shoes take more than 4 seconds to put on?
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.