FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Gift Exchange: If you haven't gotten a gift, read last page (Page 1)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Hatrack Gift Exchange: If you haven't gotten a gift, read last page
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Hatrack gift exchange

Everyone who signs up will be giving and receiving a gift. It’s lots of fun, last year we had 80 entries, let's make the 2007 goal 100 gifts given and recieved.

Gifts: Please spend close to $15, absolutely no more than $30. Hatrack Festivus will gladly act as a go between for people who aren’t sure what to get.

November 16th: Deadline to sign up
To sign up please email hatrackfestivus@gmail.com with your mailing address, intent to participate, and special requests (only from your country, no college students, allergies). If you are a college student, include both addresses just in case, or just the home one if that’s what you want. If you have some special situation like you are leaving for a mission, or traveling most of the holiday, you can still participate, just let us all know.

November 17th: Everyone will receive an email with their match. Please reply to that email as soon as possible after you get it.

December 1st: Mail gifts to college students (yes that will be listed in your info)
College students, if that date is too late please let me know.

December 12th: All presents must be mailed. When you have mailed your present please email hatrackfestivus@gmail.com again.

I'm going to try to have just two threads this year, so let's do the What I want in here, and the What I got later.

Please tell your gender, approximate age, serious allergies (latex, scents, nuts, other foods), favorite colors, collections, any other info you think is fun.

Another note, please do not deliver gifts in person without prior permission from me (I'll check it with the recipient). This created quite a bit of drama last year for a recipient and her family.

[ December 31, 2008, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: breyerchic04 ]

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
23(on inauguration day), female
I'm mildly sensitive to scents, though I love all things girly.
My favorite colors are purple, pink, and black. I am very into yarn, fabric, ethnic textiles, fiber animals, childrens books (future teacher), horses, dark chocolate, and you.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhai
Member # 5633

- posted      Profile for Jhai   Email Jhai         Edit/Delete Post 
I've never participated in the Hatrack Gift Exchange - mainly because I never had my act together in college. But I'm excited to do it this year!

Female, 23, no allergies.
My favorite colors are green & red & jewel/autumn tones. I'm a big hiker & backpacker, love my two dogs - a male Malamute & female GSD mix (please no figurines or plates with dogs on them or other such things, though [Smile] ), like all baked goods and candy, enjoy cooking, and like to read, especially science fiction, YA, and popular nonfiction on academic-y subjects.

Posts: 2409 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
What is it with the 23-year-old women all posting at once? [Wink]

I don't have food allergies. Don't send me a cat, though.

I like blue and purple. I'm generally not into really girly things. I love reading science fiction and fantasy. I like to try a variety of foods, especially if that food is dark chocolate. I don't care for coffee or alcohol. Some of my hobbies are photography, origami, and cooking. I love all things sciency.

[ November 10, 2008, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Shigosei ]

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Does it help that I lied saying I'm 23? I really won't be until after the exchange is over.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 25, female. I have a lot of pretty severe allergies, so these restrictions will apply to everyone in my family. No animal fibers of any kind, synthetic, cotton or linen only; no lotions, perfumes, scented candles, or anything else scented, due to an allergy to rubbing alcohol and many flowers. Also no papers or anything else containing flower petals. We're LDS, no coffee, tea, alcohol (or I guess tobacco) in anything. No small or sharp objects unsuitable for children under 3 since Bridget gets into everything.

My favorite color is green and I also like blue and purple. I'm not into pink. My favorite color to wear is navy blue (very flattering.) My hobbies don't really make for good gift-giving (I'm into car seat safety and having babies, for instance...) but I'll like just about anything you send me. [Smile] I do like to cook, love to read, enjoy looking at art though I'm no good at making it, love local or international artsy things. I collect little containers and boxes but my husband doesn't want you to send me any more... Whatever you send me will be liked, I'm sure (as long as it's not barbeque sauce-- I can't stand anything smoked. [Wink] ) Or you could, you know, actually read my posts for ideas. [Wink] [Razz]

I'll make KPC fill out his and drag the kids in for interviews on what they like ASAP.

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Her Royal Heinzness
Member # 9600

- posted      Profile for Her Royal Heinzness           Edit/Delete Post 
This is kq typing for HRH. Same restrictions apply: No animal fibers of any kind, synthetic, cotton or linen only; no lotions, perfumes, scented candles, or anything else scented, due to an allergy to rubbing alcohol and many flowers. Also no papers or anything else containing flower petals. We're LDS, no coffee, tea, alcohol (or I guess tobacco) in anything. No small or sharp objects unsuitable for children under 3.

Female, 2 1/2.

Favorite color: pink, also purple, anything girly.

I like babies, dogs, kitties, fishies, teddy bears. Fishies live in water. I like eat treats. I like burritos and lemonade and apple pie pizza. (Note from kq: that means pineapple pizza.) I like firework.

I don't like scary noises.

(Another note from kq: if you need help figuring out what she'd like or not like, feel free to ask me since she's not being much help!)

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ketchup Princess
Member # 7716

- posted      Profile for Ketchup Princess           Edit/Delete Post 
kq typing for KP here. Same restrictions: No animal fibers of any kind, synthetic, cotton or linen only; no lotions, perfumes, scented candles, or anything else scented, due to an allergy to rubbing alcohol and many flowers. Also no papers or anything else containing flower petals. We're LDS, no coffee, tea, alcohol (or I guess tobacco) in anything. No small or sharp objects unsuitable for children under 3 since Bridget gets into everything.

I am a girl. I am 4 years old. (Note from kq: she'll be 5 in April.)

I like to draw. I like to read. I like to eat dinner. I like to hold babies. I like candy (note from kq: no hard candy please, chocolate ok.) I like all animals. I like doggies, I like kitties, but only if they're nice doggies or kitties. I like to dress up and play with my friends.

I don't like scary sounds or scary shadows or any scary things. I don't like scary monsters. I don't like snails or worms or snakes.

(Note from kq: again, feel free to ask me if she would or wouldn't like something.)

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KetchupPrinceConsort
Member # 8047

- posted      Profile for KetchupPrinceConsort   Email KetchupPrinceConsort         Edit/Delete Post 
Male, 28 (will be 29 on Dec. 28.) The family restrictions apply: No animal fibers of any kind, synthetic, cotton or linen only; no lotions, perfumes, scented candles, or anything else scented, due to an allergy to rubbing alcohol and many flowers. Also no papers or anything else containing flower petals. We're LDS, no coffee, tea, alcohol (or I guess tobacco) in anything. No small or sharp objects unsuitable for children under 3 since Bridget gets into everything.

Likes: reading, sports (Dallas and Texas teams preferred), eating, Star Wars, Stargate (sexy pictures of Amanda Tapping happily accepted. Just kidding! Kind of.) I'm not picky. I'd really be happy with anything. No dislikes so to speak. Favorite color is blue, also like dark red and forest green.

Posts: 137 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
Allergies: None known. If you can find one, I'll be pretty impressed.
Other notes: I'll consume pretty much anything except raw tomatoes. I like reading, movies, long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners, the cute boy who lives in the next building... Oh. Right. I like most colors except pink - most of my place is done in blues and browns, if that helps. I used to collect barf bags, but left that behind; my current collections entail mostly of football ticket stubs from games I've attended (or other sports, but mostly football). I knit on occasion, but it's very spurt-ish. Most of all, I really like local gifts or ones that tell stories or are just plain cool. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
I just remembered one more dislike: ketchup other than Heinz. [Razz]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

- posted      Profile for Valentine014           Edit/Delete Post 
Breyer, are there any restrictions on who can participate? Do participants have to have a certain number of posts? I just kind of sucks for someone to get a newbie that won't stick around or be reliable enough to send a gift.
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Last year I think the restriction was 100 posts, participated last year, a family member of someone who participated last year, OR have someone who will vouch for you (and be responsible for sending your gift if you flake out.) I think that was a good system.
Valentine014
Member # 5981

I do too.
Posts: 2064 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

That will work, at this point the only people new to the exchange have been on the forums for years.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Should that go in the first post then? [Smile]
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

It's fine where it is.
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Woman, 36
I love chocolate, coffee,cheese, Star Trek, vampires, soap, and yarn.
I am allergic to chemical scents ( but not natural essential oils).
I love green and black.
I love trying local foods that are not fish.
I have a small cluttered house so tchotchkes are not ideal for me.
I don't like "girly" colours.
Oh, and I am OK with liquer content in things.

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Please don't mail fish unless it is specifically asked for.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

If someone wants to send me smoked salmon I'm not opposed to that. Otherwise I can't think of fish I would want to get in the mail. [Eek!]
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Tuna and unsmoked salmon wouldn't be awful, otherwise ick!

Actually I don't like tuna or salmon at all, but I can imagine them being almost ok.

TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
Breyer, is there any chance of upping the gift limit? It's been $10-20 since it started, years ago, and inflation has caught up. I've never been one for handmade gifts, and I don't want to send people crap. [Wink]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I want others to reply to that, because I likely will be doing something handmade, so my view is skewed. I'm not opposed, others might be.
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TomDavidson:
... I don't want to send people crap. [Wink]

Well, good, because we don't want to get your crap. [Wink]

I'm fine with upping the (upper) limit. Handmade stuff is fantastic but not feasible for everyone, and as Tom said, inflation has caught up with us.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

How high do you want it, and do you want the ten standard changed or the 20?

Also, Jhai you still need to email.

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I don't think the upper limit should be much higher than 25, and the lower should remain 10. Half the fun for me is finding nice bargains or thinking up meaningful ways to spend 10 dollars.

And the price of shipping has gone up as well. Keeping it low ensures the most people have a chance to participate (students, etc. on tight budgets.)

So for us, we really do stick to 10-15 in most cases. I think of the 3 years (?) we've done it, one person has gone over $14, once.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I'm pretty sure you've done it 4 times, the rest of your family less. I know this is year 5 for me, I think 6 maybe 7 for the forum.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

Yeah, I think only I did it the first year. It was one of the kids that went over, a few years ago. Anyway, we enjoy trying to stick to 10-15. [Smile]
Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
Collections: Rubber duckies - the odder the better
Colors: Gray. I know its weird but I think its a really mysterious but elegant color. Or purple.
Restrictions: Preferably nothing floral scented. I don't mind scented gifts, just not flowery-smells.

Likes: All sorts of sweet and tasty goodies (can contain alcohol). Love books of all types with the exception of scifi/fantasy which I tend to be picky about. I am, however, completely open on movies. I am hoping to move to Japan next year assuming I finish school so anything related to Japan would be great motivation. My biggest hobby right now is my karate. Whoever gets me is welcome to be as creative and as quirky as they want!

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I participate?

If so...

No allergies
Colors: purple, or orange

Likes: Cheap old computer games. Sweets, preferably chocolate. Books I don't like biography's, fantasy, scifi, manga, comics (marvel and Image/Icon)

Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

T:man, one rule we've had in the past is that if you're under 18 you need your parent's permission to participate. Please get your parent's permission before giving out your address.
Hank
Member # 8916

- posted      Profile for Hank   Email Hank         Edit/Delete Post 
22, female, no allergies, but I'm LDS, so the usual restrictions apply.

my favorite color is green, and I collect stickers. I also love books and theatre, but the thing I've loved most in that past was getting to know more about my gifter, so I'd love something that tells me about you!

Posts: 368 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
Male, 22, no allergies, favorite color: green. I collect books, movies, posters (specifically science fiction), love tea, coffee, beer, and to cook (mostly vegetarian), and grow plants.

And I would vote to raise the upper limit to about $25. I'm not very good at making things, and had trouble last year keeping within the limit. Lower limit is good at around $10.

Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valentine014
Member # 5981

Name: Niki
Allergies: Smelly lotions and candles.

Likes: Books and movies (favorite is apocalyptic fiction). Handmade stuff, anything from your local area. Alcohol is yum.

Dislikes: Religious stuff. Beef or pork. Dark chocolate.

About me: I am a girly-girl. I just got married this year. I also graduated this year with a degree in Nonprofit Administration (a donation to a charity for me would be very cool) and am now a public health grad student. I love to cook and bake. My newest hobby is making photo albums on Blurb (basically scrapbooking for the tech saavy).

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hank:
22, female
my favorite color is green

quote:
Originally posted by The White Whale:
Male, 22, no allergies, favorite color: green.

!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Hank:
I'm LDS, so the usual restrictions apply.

quote:
Originally posted by The White Whale:
love tea, coffee, beer

Darn! So close!
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

LOL
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 43 and a woman. Allergies are inconsequential, but I'll let you know my likes and dislikes, to make it easier to pick a gift for me.

I don't much care for inspirational plaques or scented candles, but I do like coffee mugs and coffee-flavored coffee -- not the vanilla, hazelnut, raspberry, cinnamon-flavored coffee (as long as it is kosher).

I'm a kosher-observant Jew (and also, I really ought to lose more weight), so it is probably for the best to avoid food gifts. I mean, even if the chocolate is totally kosher and totally delicious, I still ought to avoid it, right? However, I do like to cook, so a neat cookbook or book about food would be cool. Or some kind of kitchenware stuff. For someone who's been married for over 20 years, my kitchen is amazingly poorly stocked with gear. It seems to be getting more and more minimalist every year. At this point, I don't even have measuring cups and spoons -- I use my teaspoons and teacups as approximate measures, or just eyeball things. Knife and cutting board are as high-tech as it's getting.

I am perpetually chilly, and would love to receive mittens, gloves or scarves. Especially if you are the crafty type of person who can make these. Colors? Black, red, purple or earth tones are all good. Green doesn't figure in my color palate.

Costume jewelry is a right on! I always wear earrings and/or necklaces, or a neat pin, and almost all my favorite things are gifts from other people (I guess because I don't treat myself to that sort of thing very often). When I wear something that someone gave me, I always remember them when I put it on, and mention them when I earn a compliment, so that's a nice way for me to remember you all year long. I have pierced ears.

I don't much like religious-themed or kitten- and puppy-themed stuff. I like to read, though, and if you have a favorite author or poet that you'd like to share with me, that would be nice. In fact, if you give me something to read, I promise to review it on Goodreads.

More than anything, though, I'm interested in you. If you want to make a mix CD to share some of your favorite music with me, I'd really like that. If you do crafts, I'd like to see a sample of your work. If you come from an interesting, exotic corner of the world (or just a run-of-the-mill kind of town) and you'd like to share something special from your locale, I'd be interested.

And if none of that inspires you, you could always get me some bath oils and I'll have a lovely long soaky bath, and appreciate how good that makes me feel.

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The White Whale
Member # 6594

- posted      Profile for The White Whale           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Darn! So close!
[ROFL]
Posts: 1711 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 26 and Male, loving that arrangement btw [Wink]

No allergies, black and blue are my favorite colors. I like books, movies, video games, clothes, paintings, and oriental things.

I also love music. If it sounds like Jimmy Eat World I'll probably love it. I'm also a big fan of classical music, and video game music.

I'm easy to please, so if you have trouble deciding what to send me, don't lose sleep over it. If all else fails, and you just can't figure it out, send me the money you would have spent in the mail. I'll tell everybody you somehow managed to stretch the money far enough to get me a Steinway & Sons grand piano. People will be clamoring for your friendship from thence onward. This will be awesome for you until the gift exchange rolls around next year and you have to figure out how to match this years awesomeness.

[ November 10, 2008, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: BlackBlade ]

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ambyr
Member # 7616

- posted      Profile for ambyr           Edit/Delete Post 
This would be my first time participating, but I think I'm eligible?

I'm 24 and female. My only known allergies are to a couple of Schedule II drugs, which I hope you're not planning on sending through the mail anyway.

I like purple, green, and blue, in roughly that order. On the other hand, this means I already have a lot of things in purple, green, and blue, so if you're thinking about a scarf or something similar, you could always go wild with a color that isn't already well-represented in my collection. (I wear a lot of scarves.)

I like handmade and crafty things. I do a lot of beadwork and some collaging, and am always looking for more supplies.

Music-wise, I like Dar Williams, Thea Gilmore, Bruce Cockburn, and other soft-voiced singer-songwriters with complex lyrics, but I could also use some loud, hard-driving pop or rock to exercise to.

I LOVE wool socks, especially colorful, patterned ones.

I don't drink alcohol and I don't eat vegetables (for different reasons). Other food things could be neat.

Posts: 650 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Selran
Member # 9918

- posted      Profile for Selran   Email Selran         Edit/Delete Post 
Allergies: None
Collection: I love all things Dr. Who and H.P. Lovecraft. I have a lot of stuff on video and in print, but any manner of kitsch is always welcome.
Likes: Chocolate, cookies, games of all sorts, movies, books, and long walks on the beach.
uh never mind that last one.

Posts: 212 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Everyone who has posted in here has over 100 posts so they are eligible.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Could everyone who is willing to send to or receive from a small child please let me know via email
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I think that if a person is not old enough to post on Hatrack, then they shouldn't be participating in the exchange.

Okay, I'm not going to pretend I'm speaking in the abstract. Ketchup Queen, signing up your infant daughters is functionally just signing up yourself three times. I get that they'll enjoy the shopping and the present opening, but the point of the exchange is an exchange between people who post on Hatrack, to foster the community here. If someone isn't capable of being part of the community, then it is cheating the adults who want to join in on the fun to be stuck "exchanging" presents to someone not capable of posting.

If there were more babies being signed up, then the babies could all "give" to each other, but I know that some people have felt slighted about being paired with someone's kid rather than an actual Hatracker in previous years, and those are just the ones I know about. It isn't fair to them.

I think the rule about needing to have 100 posts by the actual person on Hatrack is a good rule. We should keep it to that instead of signing up pre-literate family members as well.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
I think Breyer's idea that people who don't mind exchanging with a child should settle that, especially as it seems to be an opt-in sort of thing.

Hi.
Female, 25, no known allergies.
I'm really very flexible. I like homemade things, food, stuff from your home town, and the colour green. I also like red and blue and gold. I do kinda like knick-knacks, but right now I'm living small and don't really have room for them.

Actually, this year edibles are ideal, because otherwise I'm probably going to have to leave it at home after the Christmas break. No fish, please. Or anything meaty. I'm not sure why anyone would post meat, but I guess some people like jerky?

I like all sorts of music, too.

Yay, I love this season!

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TH
Member # 11441

- posted      Profile for TH           Edit/Delete Post 
I participated last year but wasn't aware of all these rules! [Roll Eyes]

I'm female, 17, and I have my parents' permission to participate.

I'm a sucker for caffeine. I also love all things art (I plan to major in graphic design) and music (right now I'm into electronic / dance). I love Star Wars and the original Star Trek series. I love to go thrift-store shopping and wearing unique clothes... not a big fan of the Hollister-clone types. I'm the oldest of eleven children (no, not LDS... Catholic [Razz] ), so keep it clean and fun, please. I haven't had time to develop any allergies so no problems in that department.

I'm super excited about the exchange! [Big Grin]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe someone would send a Hickory Farms giftbox?

rivka, are you aure you shouldn't change your name to yenta?

Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

katharina: you will notice I did not sign up the six month old. I only sign up the kids who want to participate when asked; they pick their own gifts for their recipients, and they have fun doing so. As you would know if you read about their earlier participation (it is not either of their first year.)

If they're not welcome I'm not welcome, and we'll all withdraw.

Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Male, age 42;. Likes include science fiction, fantasy, anime, manga, jazz, blues, country, chocolate, and food in general;. LDS, so no coffee, tea, alcohol, etc;. I'd love something unique to the giver's area.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

[ November 11, 2008, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: breyerchic04 ]

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.