FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Gift Exchange: If you haven't gotten a gift, read last page (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Hatrack Gift Exchange: If you haven't gotten a gift, read last page
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I have that Phil and KQ have not gotten gifts and that Luet13 and KPC are worried that theirs haven't been received (neither of their recipients have posted in here lately, or much at all). Am I missing anything?
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Ketchup Princess's recipient has also not posted yet. But that could be transit time.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Starsnuffer:
When I hear kimono I think of the samurai robe/underclothes for their armor, and only afterward of dresses.

I think first of the woman's dress, then of a bathrobe, then of the samurai clothes.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
KQ I believe that is the case, but I'll check.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't know if mine was rec'd. [Frown]
Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Strange Plaid, I'll let you know.
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Synesthesia:
quote:
Originally posted by Derrell:
The first part just got here. I got a wooden statue from Japan. [Cool]

*edited to add a description*

The statue is dressed in a kimono and has the braided hilt of a sword sticking out of his sash. Very [Cool]

I want one. That sounds so cute!
Cure and awesome! BTW I listened to Dier En Gray today. They definitely have talent, no doubt about it. But I find their melodic songs are more enjoyable then when they employ their guttural growling and shrieking. How do their earlier cds compare to Oroboros?

Quick review: Really glad you sent me the CD!

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Janitor
Member # 7795

- posted      Profile for Papa Janitor           Edit/Delete Post 
Unstickying, not because people who have not yet received gifts are unimportant, but because it's been over a month since gifts were to be mailed. Thank you yet again, breyerchic, for organizing this.

--PJ

Posts: 441 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.