FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » You voted for us, and it worked!!! (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: You voted for us, and it worked!!!
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So awesome. Congrats!
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that's so awesome! It sounds exhausting, but I'm sure your kids will all have a blast! Who gets to do all the driving?
Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll probably do most of the driving, but Mama will certainly get her chance behind the wheel. And she might drive the curvier roads on Hwy 1 and in the mountains because she's more likely to get carsick.

Don't have more specifics yet, but we now know that the "six-day" trip will be nine days long, undoubtedly because there was too much awesomeness to fit into only six! Woohoo!

Posts: 6211 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cross-posted:

Aaaah!!!

(Stressing over all these last-minute packing things.  And Mama's stressing more, because she's the competent one.)

The car is pretty dang sweet, but yes, fitting everything is gonna be a problem (read: not happening).  I think some of our stuff is gonna go in the chaperones' car.

I don't know how quickly they'll be updating the blog, but it's here.  And our chaperones are tweeting at @TPG_FamRoadTrip (whatever the heck one does with that -- we're not twitterererers).

Posts: 6211 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great time!
Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a great memory your family is mading.....have a blast!
Posts: 15081 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been keeping up with everything, but what's up with the chaperones?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some pretty lively writing in the blog.

Love the pictures, looks like a great time!

Posts: 21897 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow [Smile] awesome!!! Have fun!
Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

I loved keeping up with the blog! I'm glad you guys had a great trip. It sounds like the kids will remember it forever.
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the blog entries! I am so happy you guys are getting to do this, you deserve it!
Posts: 15081 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] FUN!!
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.