FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Presidential General Election News & Discussion Center 2016 (Page 5)

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Presidential General Election News & Discussion Center 2016
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Weird Al prez debate song
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nomolos
Member # 7703

- posted      Profile for Nomolos   Email Nomolos         Edit/Delete Post 
I have been entertained by the banter in this thread.

That is all.

Posts: 27 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Are you not entertained?!? [Big Grin]
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert         Edit/Delete Post 
Tomorrow is Halloween, as I write this. How fitting a time to contemplate our political Trick or Treaters--a Clown and a Witch. I have heard that the Secret Service refers to the helicopter that Hillary flies in as "Broomstick One." Hillary is notorious for her uncivil treatment of the people who risk their lives to protect her.

We are forced to choose between Benito Mussolini and Lucretia Borgia. But flawed as he is, at least Trump has not been accused of multiple murders over the past several decades. (Just Google the word, "Arkancide" to see what I am talking about.)

Former assistant FBI director James Kallstrom says the Clintons are actually an organized crime family. Not a political machine, like the Daley Machine, or Tammany Hall--but something more like Al Capone's Mafia, or like a drug cartel, that thrives on subverting justice by suborning government officials.

[ October 31, 2016, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Ron Lambert ]

Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
But flawed as he is, at least Trump has not been accused of multiple murders over the past several decades.
If it would make you feel better, I'll accuse him of some murders right now.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
He's going to trial for raping a minor. That's a little more serious than any of the "accusations" against Clinton that are basically speculation and spite.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Shall we elect the anti christ or a proven liar?

Congratulations, Madame President. First gentleman Bill...

kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
Clinton isn't any worse a liar than the average politician.
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

- posted      Profile for Ron Lambert   Email Ron Lambert         Edit/Delete Post 
"Speculation and spite" involving people who were about to blow the whistle on Clinton corruption, who suddenly turned up dead, sometimes with two bullet holes in the back of their head, yet were ruled by the Clinton-beholden medical examiner as "suicides." The list is very long, and continues up to Vincent Foster in D.C.

Not to defend Trump, whom I regard as only less worse than Hillary, but what real evidence is there that Trump raped a minor? How much money have the Clintonistas given to the women who made public accusations against Trump? Hillary was a fan of Saul Alinsky, who advocated that liberals should deliberately use floods of falsehoods, so the public will think there must be something to it. They did this against Newt Gingrich years ago, and against Gov. Sarah Palin. Even though every such false charge was eventually proven false--months later--the public impression was left that there must have been something to the charges. The sad thing is that liberals seem to believe the end justifies the means, so anything to them is justified, even if it involves using deliberate falsehoods, and hacking voting machines to change votes, and paying people to go to Trump rallies and start fights, so Hillary can point to the violence Trump incites. All these things are proven facts, and have been openly bragged about on video by people connected to the Hillary campaign.

Posts: 3742 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

I'm out.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
All these things are proven facts...
Well, no.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Risuena
Member # 2924

- posted      Profile for Risuena   Email Risuena         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ron Lambert:
We are forced to choose between Benito Mussolini and Lucretia Borgia. But flawed as he is, at least Trump has not been accused of multiple murders over the past several decades. (Just Google the word, "Arkancide" to see what I am talking about.)

Considering that Lucretia Borgia most likely didn't kill anyone despite her reputation and was so good at administering the city of Ferrara in her husband's absence that she became known as "the Good Duchess", I think that's a surprisingly apt comparison.

Lucretia Borgia any day, thanks.

Posts: 959 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
I was just thinking that all this election season needed as a capstone was ron lambert to come over and tell us how much trump is winning, and if he loses, it can't possibly be because Hillary won, its because the clintons sole the election with fraud, and the whole system is rigged.
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

I don't know if the whole system is rigged--were that true, there would be no hope--but some of it is rigged. This is nothing new for Democrats. John Kennedy would not have won except for the graveyard vote in Daley's Chicago.

You know, Hillary Clinton is the most despised political candidate ever, except perhaps for Donald Trump. If only Republicans had chosen Ted Cruz for their nominee, he would be leading now in the polls by 50 points. I hope the lesson is not lost on Republicans.

The real Halloween this year comes on November 8. And no matter who wins--the Clown or the Witch--we will probably get the "Trick."

Risuena, I will take the established history of Lucretia Borgia and her Aminita mushrooms over the usual, predictable speculation of the typical iconoclastic notable-historian wannabees. You can have her. There are some people who claim that the Clintons did a good job administering Arkansas, if you ignore Whitewater and all the dead bodies.

[ October 31, 2016, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Ron Lambert ]

kmbboots
Member # 8576

Ron, what exactly do you think Hillary Clinton was supposed to have done regarding Whitewater? What crime was she supposed to have committed?
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elison R. Salazar
Member # 8565

- posted      Profile for Elison R. Salazar   Email Elison R. Salazar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I don't know if the whole system is rigged--were that true, there would be no hope--but some of it is rigged. This is nothing new for Democrats. John Kennedy would not have won except for the graveyard vote in Daley's Chicago.

Whether or not previous elections were rigged is not relevant to the current election; especially considering in the 1960's prior to the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act not even all Americans could participate in American democracy; but what evidence do you have that Democrats are currently rigging the election?

Right now the overwhelming evidence is that it is Republicans who are trying to rig the election by suppressing the vote of Democrats on a demographics basis. Reducing early voting hours, making voting more restricting, reducing access to voting machines, adding a de facto poll tax by insisting on voter ID, the list goes on, *and* this is outright admitted to by GOP politicians and strategists.

What evidence is there Ron that the election is being rigged by Democrats, what are they doing?

quote:

You know, Hillary Clinton is the most despised political candidate ever, except perhaps for Donald Trump. If only Republicans had chosen Ted Cruz for their nominee, he would be leading now in the polls by 50 points. I hope the lesson is not lost on Republicans.

First of all the largest electoral landslides in US history we're by +12 points, so to lead by +50 would be virtually unprecedented; it is downright delusional to suggest that a solid majority of Democrats, around 70-80% would abandon the (D) nominee that they actually approve of by around 80% for the Republican nominee that stands for everything the Democratic party does not.

At Clinton's worse this election she still led by around +1 to +2 points, and was winning all of the likely Democratic states and only needed one of the many swing states that were leaning (D).

quote:

I hope the lesson is not lost on Republicans.

The irony is that the lesson they need to learn isn't to double down on conservatism.

quote:

and all the dead bodies.

And so Ron literally believes that Hillary personally killed people, what. a. surprise.
Posts: 12931 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

No, Elison, she obviously had people killed. Like Al Capone. The Clintons have a regular organization of "consultants" whom they call on for their dirty tricks--up to and including wetwork. Let me refer you again to what was said by former assistant FBI director, James Kallstrom, that the Clintons are actually an organized crime family. Not a political machine, like the Daley Machine, or Tammany Hall--but something more like Al Capone's Mafia, or like a drug cartel, that thrives on subverting justice by suborning government officials. Link: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303458-former-fbi-official-clintons-are-a-crime-family

KMBoots, this is pretty old history. You should do your own research. You might find it most interesting and illuminating to Google the word, "Arkancide."

[ October 31, 2016, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Ron Lambert ]

Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

Here is a link to an account of Texas voters noticing that their votes were being changed from Trump to Hillary: http://conservativetribune.com/switched-from-trump-to-hillary/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=janbrewer&utm_content=2016-10-30&utm_campaign=manualpost

(Texas is one of the many states that allows early voting.)

The voter was probably using one of the voting machines that had been supplied by George Soros.

kmbboots
Member # 8576

quote:
KMBoots, this is pretty old history. You should do your own research. You might find it most interesting and illuminating to Google the word, "Arkancide."

Oh, I remember Whitewater. I just wanted to see what you know and if you would actually answer a straightforward question.
kmbboots
Member # 8576

quote:
Here is a link to an account of Texas voters noticing that their votes were being changed from Trump to Hillary: http://conservativetribune.com/switched-from-trump-to-hillary/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=janbrewer&utm_content=2016-10-30&utm_campaign=manualpost

The voter was probably using one of the voting machines that had been supplied by George Soros.

Nope. Soros does not own the company in question. Also, the Smartmatic voting machines are not even going to be used in this year's election.
Elison R. Salazar
Member # 8565

- posted      Profile for Elison R. Salazar   Email Elison R. Salazar         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
No, Elison, she obviously had people killed. Like Al Capone. The Clintons have a regular organization of "consultants" whom they call on for their dirty tricks--up to and including wetwork. Let me refer you again to what was said by former assistant FBI director, James Kallstrom, that the Clintons are actually an organized crime family. Not a political machine, like the Daley Machine, or Tammany Hall--but something more like Al Capone's Mafia, or like a drug cartel, that thrives on subverting justice by suborning government officials. Link: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/303458-former-fbi-official-clintons-are-a-crime-family

So about the same standard and level of proof as Reptilian/illuminati conspiracy theorists.

I don't care about the personal opinion of one federal agent; I care about how there's so little evidence, that you take that as PROOF!!! PROOF!!!! That there must be a vast "left wing conspiracy" to hide her crimes that you just know did?

Basically there's no proof, and you have no evidence, just links to different conspiracy peddling websites or sensationalism who trade back and forth the same theories like baseball cards.

quote:

So a few isolated incidents of voting machines recording the wrong vote is evidence that this is a plot by Democrats? Speculation is the same as fact to you?
Posts: 12931 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kmbboots
Member # 8576

A few isolated incidents of people saying that their voting machine recorded the wrong vote.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

the idea that Ted Cruz would be leading hillary clinton by "50 points" is so absolutely and incredibly impossible that this quote is a perfect example of the kind of political assertions that are so wrong that only ron lambert really makes them.

in a battle against ted cruz i think this election would be much tighter than the hillary blowout it currently is. cruz leading "by 50 points" would never, ever have happened.

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

i mean i guess you could say that when you're saying "I hope the lesson is not lost on Republicans" it's technically worthwhile advice as long as the lesson is "Do not listen to people like Ron, who essentially make up facts and have no idea what's actually happening in an election because they're serially deluded"

this, individually, is a good lesson to learn. p.s. hillary's gonna win thanks

Elison R. Salazar
Member # 8565

Ron seems to concede that Hillary is going to win, which is almost shocking.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

I hope not. Ron is always wrong.
Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

No, Elison, I think that Trump may actually have a chance to win--especially if his supporters are more enthusiastic than Hillary's supporters, and turn out to vote in greater numbers. I am just saying it would not be close at all if Republicans had put up a better candidate--which Ted Cruz certainly was. Because Hillary is such an extraordinarily bad candidate. Maybe 50% is an exaggeration--but then again, most Democrats are pretty disgusted with Hillary, too. Sanders' supporters have real reason to want to punish Hillary. We could yet see a "Trexit" vote--the American equivalent to the British "Brexit" vote, which also was a rebellion by the populace against the mainstream establishment.

And Elison, I think the real concern is how many facts and CLEAR indications of truth you are choosing to ignore, for no good reason.

Elison R. Salazar
Member # 8565

quote:

No, Elison, I think that Trump may actually have a chance to win--especially if his supporters are more enthusiastic than Hillary's supporters, and turn out to vote in greater numbers.

And maybe Trump supporters, thinking the election is rigged, all decide to stay home? We can play these what if games all day but we do have strong empirical evidence, in the form of LV voting screens among polling aggregates, such as 538; that Trump is pretty much doomed to lose; there is no map that plausibly lets Trump win that is at all likely.

quote:

which Ted Cruz certainly was

Ted Cruz might technically be a better candidate than Trump, and the election might be closer; but he would lack the same sort of base that Trump has and would be more likely to sink his campaign over the lesser of Trump level gaffes.

quote:

most Democrats are pretty disgusted with Hillary, too.

This is plainly not true. Hillary among Democrats has high approval, 74% among Democrats according even to Fox News. Remember, Hillary won the primary, not Bernie Sanders; and something like 71% of Bernie Sanders supporters when polled had said they supported Hillary.

quote:

We could yet see a "Trexit" vote--the American equivalent to the British "Brexit" vote, which also was a rebellion by the populace against the mainstream establishment.

Minorities will save America from itself.

quote:

And Elison, I think the real concern is how many facts and CLEAR indications of truth you are choosing to ignore, for no good reason.

Your posting history is sufficient reason, such as when you refused to acknowledge my posts refuting your views about how "close" German victory in WWII was; I wrote two very long posts rebutting your posts and you not only did not respond to them, but you continued to pretend you did when you didn't, you're a liar.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Easy w/ the name calling there dude.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
Maybe 50% is an exaggeration

It is more than an exaggeration. It is a statement which is so statistically impossible and without historical parallel that the only way you could have made the assertion is by literally having no idea what you are talking about and throwing out a number that you completely invented.
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
I feel like Stone_Wolf channeling conspiracy theories here, but have y'all seen the Trump-as-Putin's puppet stuff?
Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
One key difference between "Brexit" and "Trexit," of course, being the fact that Brexit was a legal vote, and there is no legal mechanism for a Trexit vote, short of a Constitutional amendment changing the fundamental nature of America's political structure.

As someone who is usually a pretty serious political junkie, I'm just so incredibly over this election.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

- posted      Profile for theamazeeaz   Email theamazeeaz         Edit/Delete Post 
Not me!

More more more more.

Okay, I am a little bit done, but man, what crazy times we live in.

Posts: 1757 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zlogdanbr
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
At least Ron admits that either Hillary or Trump are - to be short - mean. He does not delude himself into thinking that - like many of you - that Hillary is angelical.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Zlog, if you can point to anyone you think believes Clinton is 'angelical' or even just highly virtuous that'd be great. Or even better, remarks to that effect.

I'll save you some time and just let you know that you very likely can't do either of those things.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zlogdanbr
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Rakeesh:
Zlog, if you can point to anyone you think believes Clinton is 'angelical' or even just highly virtuous that'd be great. Or even better, remarks to that effect.

I'll save you some time and just let you know that you very likely can't do either of those things.

This is at least very good to know thus I am really happy to be wrong.
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

Who here did you think believed Clinton to be angelical or even highly virtuous, then?
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zlogdanbr
unregistered

I don't know but I recall to have read a comment here about someone that supports her thus leading me to my misinterpretation, but, I tend to think if one votes for her, one supports her, regardless of how evil she might be and that is what worries me.
zlogdanbr
unregistered

Btw, in USA voting is not mandatory, isn't it? Here in Brazil it is. But I have not had a candidate for years and I don't think I will find anyone who deserves my vote.
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

quote:
Originally posted by zlogdanbr:
I don't know but I recall to have read a comment here about someone that supports her thus leading me to my misinterpretation, but, I tend to think if one votes for her, one supports her, regardless of how evil she might be and that is what worries me.

Do you believe Clinton to be evil? If so, why? As for a vote meaning support, it can also mean 'not wanting the other person to win'
kmbboots
Member # 8576

You do realize, I hope, that almost everyone - including politicians - fall somewhere between "angelic" and "evil".
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

Ron, it would probably be best if you reconsidered speaking for Sanders supporters for whom you're even more unqualified than usual. Seriously, politically and religiously you're almost a Martian to Sanders supporters.

Also the fact that you can seriously suggest a 50pt win for anyone, and then walk it back to 'maybe exaggeration'...well if you hadn't already disqualified yourself from being taken seriously so, so many times that would work towards disqualifying you. And as for FBI officials? Don't hold up their credentials as reason to credit them unless you want to answer for all of the FBI officials who think he's a nut.

Of course I know you so I know you'll casually discredit all of the other cops who say that the Clinton crime family idea is bullshit. But find *one* cop who doesn't and it's all hey forms FBI assc director says! It's kind of exactly like your approach to science.

theamazeeaz
Member # 6970

To be fair, Clinton is winning by over fifty points among certain groups. [Party]
Elison R. Salazar
Member # 8565

quote:
Originally posted by zlogdanbr:

Hillary Rodham Clinton is not anymore evil or corrupt than the average politician/public servant. Hillary certainly has her share of raisins but there are plenty of reasons to support her in spite of that that doesn't have to rely on "Because Trump is worse".

-She will appoint a more liberal justice to replace Scalia. Do you feel like this is bad, or evil? Do you see this as something that Democrats wouldn't support and if so why?

-She will not invade Iran. She was pivotal for the Iran deal negotiations; it is highly likely that the Republicans would gladly start more wars to enrich their associated companies.

-Her platform is the most progressive in the history of the Democratic party in over 30 years and the closest we will see to a return to the principles of the New Deal; do you see this as evil?

-She in general, will be a continuation of the Obama presidency, meaning that when facing an obstructionist congress will use executive orders to improve things at a federal level at least for federal employees; such as Obama working to fight discrimination of LBGT people and minorities for federal contractors. Do you also see this as evil?

Ron Lambert
Member # 2872

Elison, you claim that "Hillary Rodham Clinton is not anymore [sic] evil or corrupt than the average politician/public servant."

The following might disabuse you of this overly generous assessment:
quote:
According to NYPD sources, files found on Weiner’s newly found laptop which he shared with his wife Huma Abedin, show evidence of a political pedophile ring operating within Washington, involving members of Congress as well as numerous top Clinton aides and insiders.

According to reports, a folder on Weiner’s laptop named “life insurance” contains explicit evidence that both Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin helped run and cover-up a Washington pedophile sex ring.

Truepundit.com reports:

NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

Money laundering
Child exploitation
Sex crimes with minors (children)
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
Obstruction of justice
Other felony crimes

NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

Link: http://investmentwatchblog.com/nypd-hillary-clinton-child-sex-scandal-about-to-break/
TomDavidson
Member # 124

The source on that one is Kent Dunn, Ron, who's pretty much famous for being persistently, laughably wrong.
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

So now Clinton isn't just bad. Nor is she just worse than Trump. Nor is she just entirely corrupt, politically and financially (to run through the list of criticisms down into hates). She's not even just someone who will smear reputations of her husband's accusers that she knows to be true. Nor is she even 'just' a murderer or employer of assassins, essentially the same thing.

Now she's not just a child pornographer but a child sex trafficker. Short of being an outright warlord who massacres parents and then sells their children into the child sex trade there is almost nothing worse that Hilary Clinton could be than a child sex trafficker and a murderer.

Ron, most of us know you hate her with as much fervency as you will at other times bizarrely profess your certainty in the existence of a Christian god. I mean that ship sailed a long time ago. I'm almost as certain though I won't speak for anyone else that you hate anyone who's not a far right Christian conservative who desires to turn-yes, turn-our secular (at least in design and often in implementation) government into a theocracy.

But Hilary Clinton, child sex trafficker? Ron. Gather up the tattered shreds of your dignity and your good sense and get a grip on yourself. Try to imagine for a moment that there existed any sort of serious evidence that this was true. What in the goddamn hell possible reason would Comey have to be silent about it? Or any of the many other FBI employees who would have seen it by now? If it's released Clinton is destroyed and Trump is grateful forever.

zlogdanbr
unregistered

I am not sure that Hillary or Obama are the decent altruistic persons ( albeit tempted by a bleak side which seems to be good that politicians have :-) )you all assume they are ( including OSC who claims that he does not like Obama's government but thinks Obama seems to be a decent man ) and I have not read any good rebuttal that Hillary is not a corrupt histrionic moody person and a socialist ( btw I have read the whole Wikipedia entry for her and it looks like that she is not one ).

Historically Democrats are also worse in how they conduct economical matters with Brazil.

I have got "politician-phobia", as if I see any of "them" I try to run away.

I have two good friends in US who have lost a lot during Obama's government and they were not rich or part of any kind of elite.

Anyway, as I have remarked before, it does not matter how evil I think Hillary might be, she is a "less worse" alternative than having a clown and proved "insane demagogue" like Trump solely because Hillary government will be a continuation of Obama's government. Not matter how bad it can be.

Rakeesh
Member # 2001

What could president Obama have done to prevent that from happening to your two friends, zlog? Or better what did he do to cause it?
kmbboots
Member # 8576

quote:
Originally posted by Rakeesh:

Short of being an outright warlord who massacres parents and then sells their children into the child sex trade there is almost nothing worse that Hilary Clinton could be than a child sex trafficker and a murderer.

She could be a gay child sex trafficker and murderer.
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.