Hatrack River Writers Workshop   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Writers Workshop » Forums » Open Discussions About Writing » Are you a writing fool? (Page 10)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Are you a writing fool?
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

- posted      Profile for LDWriter2   Email LDWriter2         Edit/Delete Post 
Today I was if revising counts. Hopefully I will be tomorrow and Friday too even though going to see "Brave" Thursday. But that still leave me time to go crazy with writing. [Smile]
Posts: 5289 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdblake
Member # 9218

- posted      Profile for pdblake   Email pdblake         Edit/Delete Post 
1100 Today:)
Posts: 778 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owasm
Member # 8501

- posted      Profile for Owasm   Email Owasm         Edit/Delete Post 
3,000 on July 4th. It was a quiet day in our house.
Posts: 1608 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pdblake
Member # 9218

- posted      Profile for pdblake   Email pdblake         Edit/Delete Post 
650 yesterday, and The End on a short:)
Posts: 778 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

As to the question from the title of this thread.

Today I was,

2,300...at least.

Better than a long time. Yeah

Posts: 5289 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wise
Member # 9779

- posted      Profile for wise   Email wise         Edit/Delete Post 
Saturday on my novel: 1200 words in my most recent scene, a few additions to other scenes that lead up to the most recent one. I wrote more earlier in the week, mostly trying to "beef up" my secondary characters to add depth to the story.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skadder
Member # 6757

- posted      Profile for skadder   Email skadder         Edit/Delete Post 
700 words today.
Posts: 2995 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LDWriter2
Member # 9148

The last three days I was--a writing fool that is.

Saturday and Sunday got 4,000 or so words down. Not as good as some weekend days but better than I've done for a while.

Wrote a story Tuesday. Twice... [Smile] 1,600 and some words
Actually I hand wrote half the story at work then typed it out. It helped that I had most of the story in my mind already. And had more computer time then usual for a Tuesday. Funny thing I had no ending for it in mind. So after I typed it out, I had to leave it for an hour or so and came up with one while I showered--no I didn't take an hour long shower.

I was trying to get it done for a magazine whose deadline was yesterday but after I had a it done and formatted right, spellchecked and proofread, I couldn't find the magazine again. So I didn't send it out after all. Just as well probably, I didn't have time to find all the nitpicks. And the ending may need a bit of revising.

But it was fun.

LDWriter2
Member # 9148

Again I was.

Wrote three and ninty percent of another story. The first story was 1,100 words, second might be around 500-it's hand written, have to type it out, the third-nit quite finished-will be 250 to 400 and the last one is fifty words. Wrote it tonight, for a On The Premises mini contest. Can't send it in yet but it's done.

s_merrell
Member # 5339

- posted      Profile for s_merrell   Email s_merrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Camp NaNoWriMo. 15,000 words in the past eight days.

I'm pretty sure I qualify.

Posts: 41 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.