FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo (Page 28)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, that was just cool.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7003 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

I've had my Dew this month; have you, Dew-ds?

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7003 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sure did dude, because dew is cool
@ [Cool] Bok - I'm reading Cat's Cradle for my Junior year LA project so now I get what the whole Bokonon thing is all about.
It's an especially cool read when enhanced with dew.

Dude [Cool] LT

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Had a great day with my little kid. No Dew for him yet, but it was still a cool day.

Stay cool everyone!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Dew!!!!!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Hey Dew fanatics! Enjoy the holiday, and the start of summer!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude.

The Bear That Runs goes to Iraq and back, and what does he get to come back to. Awesome.

Still chillin with the dew.

dude. cool.

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude welcome back RunningBear.

*passes bottle of dew*

Stay cool.

Dude [Cool] LT

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Almost missed June. Which would have been totally uncool.

But I didn't, so it's all good [Cool]

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

dew-ds.

It's really, REALLY hot here right now.

Ugh.

I'm going to get some Dew.

So it's all good.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Um, yeah.

You know the drill.

STAY COOL EVERYONE!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's only cool with the dew, summer has not been kind.

Dude [Cool] T:man

Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yebor1
Member # 1380

- posted      Profile for Yebor1   Email Yebor1         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here I Am
Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Heading to the beach this week. Stay cool, everyone.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Boo!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

You thought I'd forget? Not cool, dudes.

Had some Dew today. Yummy!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Happy holidays dudes and dudettes! I hope everythings cool.

dude [Cool] LT

Bokonon
Member # 480

Merry Christmas everyone!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Way too much snow here. But I didn't have to shovel much of it.

Which was cool.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

EDIT: Whoa. 10 years, 1 day since the start of this too-cool thread.

T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snowing again.

Dew is just freezing here.

Dude :notcool: Tman

Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Simply Dew it.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

quote:
Originally posted by Bokonon:
EDIT: Whoa. 10 years, 1 day since the start of this too-cool thread.

Cool!

dude [Cool] LT

Peek
Member # 7688

- posted      Profile for Peek   Email Peek         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dudes, I did not realize the thread bowing down to the holy nectar and all over goodness had turned ten years old this January. I sadly have not been able to sip the dew for quite some time as there is a little Peek on the way and caffeine would NOT be all good. I miss the dew, but fortunately, I will once again be able to enjoy its awesomeness in about a month. Happy ten years dudes, huge thanks to everyone here keeping the thread [created with the sole purpose of embarrassing my sister once upon a time] alive.

It's all good.

Dude [Cool] PEEK

Posts: 112 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Congrats Peek!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Light-jacket weather today! Super psyched, I had 2 Dews!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

ValPal
Member # 12550

- posted      Profile for ValPal           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could not resist posting to this thread. I just rolled into town, but after I found Jakt's Biggest Fan I knew it was the place for me LOL

Peek-a-boo, I love u but regretfully am a (warning full disclosure) monogamous married chunky middle-aged housewife.

Not to dissapate the blissed-out goodness of this thread, but I hereby detect a thread (sorry, punster) of common decency which I must link immediately to p.433 of Xenocide where Wang-Mu muses over gods and goodness. [I'm not THAT geeky, I just happened to be reading it yesterday.] Someday when I know you all better I'll write a more personal post about that, but I've taken enough of your time. Peace.

Posts: 6 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Mayday! Mayday!

Nah, just kidding. It's all good. I'm digging the Dew throwbacks. They're as good as reading the first few pages of this thread.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

I've given up the high-test caffeine (coffee), but not the Dew!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Had some Dew today, very nice for a very nice day.

Stay cooooool, dew-ds.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

It's been hot outside, but it's always cool here.

And that's how we like it.

dude [Cool] LT

Bokonon
Member # 480

Heading to Cape Cod, awesome possums, and had a Dew to celebrate the short work week.

Stay cool!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Threads
Member # 10863

- posted      Profile for Threads   Email Threads         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

I've seen this thread for years and I don't know if I have posted in it before. i probably have.

[Cool]

Posts: 1327 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

hey dudes and dudettes, I just moved into my first college dorm.

I needed to tell everyone this because it's extremely cool.

Dude [Cool] LT

Bokonon
Member # 480

My b-day month is here... And I celebrated with a Dew!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude [Cool] do you realize how old this makes all of us?
Posts: 3616 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MosesStone1980
Member # 12647

- posted      Profile for MosesStone1980           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude [Cool] arriving late to a party is so Cool!

HAFS, SCAA

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

HONK!

Nothing is cooler than HonkFest 2011. Got to check out some cool music and crazy characters.

No Dew this month yet, but I will, and it will all be cool.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Thank goodness for the Dew!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude [Cool] Jeni
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Hey Jeni, totally cool to see you still around!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Dudes and Dudettes, here's to wishing everyone a safe and cool new year!

May it be filled with dew.

dude [Cool] LT

Bokonon
Member # 480

Right back at you, Tuna Dude!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Our groundhog did NOT see it's shadow.

Spring is just around the corner up here. Which is COOL!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

EarlNMeyer-Flask
Member # 1546

- posted      Profile for EarlNMeyer-Flask           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cool]
Posts: 338 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Bonus Bok! For the super-cool Leap Day!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Beware the Ides of March!!!

Nah, just kidding dudes and dudettes. Stay cool. Like the Dew.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dudes [Cool] I missed this thread!
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Strider, it's okay, we're all still [Cool]

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

April Dew, dudes!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

fieryspirit
Member # 12821

- posted      Profile for fieryspirit           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude - stop writing short stories dude. dude - 4/20 just past dude. happy 4/20 on 4/27 dude, took my a while dude. takes you a while too dude, dude - give us a good book dude, totally righteous dude?
Posts: 65 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.