FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo (Page 25)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
Woo! Everyone's alive.
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
Fo Dewzzle.
Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Dewzzle? The Dew needs no such slanginess. It is the ultimate perfection. Fo shizzle. [Wink]

dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
It's June! It's warm and sunny, and the dew is electrified by the light shining through it. Eat, drink, and be merry, for summer is nearly here!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Another month, another chance to have lots of Dew! It's almost Independence Day here in the US, and what better way to celebrate our freedoms than by freely traveling to your local Dew distributor and grab a cold one!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

It's hot outside but Dew is oh so cool.

dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peek
Member # 7688

- posted      Profile for Peek   Email Peek         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello my dudes and dudettes!

Well, I would just like to dew-ly inform you that peek has moved in with her boyfriend. And guess what my friends? The man drinks three two liters of Diet Dew a day. I must say after six and a half years of loving the dew, I am now surrounded by it 24/7. YES!!!!!! -end of seriousness-

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

Do not disrespect the dew, for it is the light at 2am, the nectar at 7am, and the beauty of carbonated beverages at any hour.

Yeah.

Posts: 112 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peek
Member # 7688

Oh, and it is all good.

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

YEAH!

Posts: 112 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Salsa
Member # 10530

- posted      Profile for Salsa           Edit/Delete Post 
I LIKE THIS THREAD!
Posts: 49 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

The thread is good.
Dew is good.
It is all good.

dude [Cool] c rash

Bokonon
Member # 480

Peek, dew-dette, though the Dew is good (just as all is good), 6 liters of Dew may be too much for one person. One ought to allow the Dew to spread, not hoard and gluttonously consume it.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Peek
Member # 7688

Well, my dear Boko, he has been using the dew as a replacement for southern comfort since he quit drinking and such. so i guess its better. imagine 6 liters of so-co....

DUDE!

CRash
Member # 7754

The Dew sustained me through my five-hour marathon Potter read. For this I now truly worship it. May the Dew live forever.

dude [Cool] c rash

Bokonon
Member # 480

The Dog Days of Summer they say?

I say the Dew Days of Summer are here!

Stay cool my Dewy friends!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

CRash
Member # 7754

Hah, I met someone named Dewey the other day. He is now cool 24/7, with such a Dewfully good name.

dude [Cool] c rash

scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
Coffee delivers the caffeine much more efficiently...it'd only be about 2 liters of coffee a day.
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon the Dirk
Member # 9981

- posted      Profile for Jon the Dirk   Email Jon the Dirk         Edit/Delete Post 
I prefer Vault myself, but there both good.
Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

Dew > Vault + Coffee

The electric nectar reigns supreme.

dude [Cool] c rash

roxy
Member # 3416

- posted      Profile for roxy   Email roxy         Edit/Delete Post 
I can NOT believe this thread is STILL here [Big Grin]
Posts: 358 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
*Shines a light in Bok's eyes to make sure they're still reacting*

Freak out responsibly, my friends. [Cool]

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Treason
Member # 7587

- posted      Profile for Treason   Email Treason         Edit/Delete Post 
Peek-a-boo.
Dude! [Smile]

Posts: 870 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Dew-d... and Dew-dettes...

Ever tried Sun Drop?

How mean would it bee if someone peed in one and put it back into the fridage?!

Not Cool Dude.

~cmc~

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

I drank some Dew. So I have posted to commemorate this occasion. Very cool.

dude [Cool] c rash

pooka
Member # 5003

I'm really puzzled by the red Halo 3 promotional Dew.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

It tastes like fizzy citrus-cherries. I definitely prefer Code Red and the original over these promotional tie-ins. Although I wouldn't mind seeing Pitch Black return again...

dude [Cool] c rash

Bokonon
Member # 480

Sorry for the late dew-date for this post. I'm sure you all have been wondering what's been up. Well, Since we last spoke, I drove with a friend across the US of A, and the Dew was great everywhere we went! Now that September is here, I get to enjoy my favorite time of the year.

...With the Dew, of course!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

[ November 02, 2007, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Bokonon ]

Alyosha
Member # 6187

- posted      Profile for Alyosha   Email Alyosha         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, I haven't checked out this forum in years and this, the best thread ever, is still here!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

I had a caffeinated beverage a couple of weeks ago. It was a can of Barq's I bought while driving from the Orlando airport to my sister's house. Until we realized the Barq's out here had caffeine, it is possible I drank it a couple of other times.
CRash
Member # 7754

quote:
Originally posted by Alyosha:
Wow, I haven't checked out this forum in years and this, the best thread ever, is still here!

The Dew is still here; the thread is still here. It's all cool.

dude [Cool] c rash

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD.
oops, now i've posted in it. [Frown]
dude- [Cool]

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

Dude, you are aiding and abetting. Cool.

dude [Cool] c rash

Bokonon
Member # 480

BOO!

Scared you, didn't I? Well, take refuge in the comfort of the Dew.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

AJFleckenstein
Member # 10912

- posted      Profile for AJFleckenstein   Email AJFleckenstein         Edit/Delete Post 
Dear lord.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Bra just drinkin Red Bull
Gotta ride the Bull
Old people are lame
-Dude [Cool]

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
C3PO the Dragon Slayer
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for C3PO the Dragon Slayer           Edit/Delete Post 
I was wondering when I'd see this back on top. I don't know why this thread is so funny, but it cracks me up every time I see it. [ROFL]
Posts: 1029 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Peekaboo [Cool]
Cool Dude
-LT

Morbo
Member # 5309

- posted      Profile for Morbo   Email Morbo         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.break.com/index/how-to-make-glow-in-the-dark-mountain-dew.html
[Cool]

Posts: 6316 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

could use some code red fo sho!
dude [Cool]
-LT

Bokonon
Member # 480

Turkey time Dew fans!

Get your fill cheering on your favorite team!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

gobble gobble dude
Bokonon
Member # 480

Let us not be miserly with the Dew this month!

Let it flow, let it flow, let it flow (into our parched mouths)!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe this thread is still being bumped. Amazing!
Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy crap, I remember this thread when it started. Probably about the last time I was on this side of the forum, but still....
Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Happy Hollidays dudes [Cool]
(all the cool peeps post in this thread Bro)

Bokonon
Member # 480

As long as I am around, it will be bumped.

Cause we all gotta be cool, dudes.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

dudes, [Cool] Merry Santa and Happy jewish [Wink]
CRash
Member # 7754

Hope everyone's ready for a
Happy Dew Year!

dude [Cool] c rash

Bokonon
Member # 480

Happy Dew Year indeed! I am looking forward to much tasty dew this year.

Which is all good!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Shawshank
Member # 8453

- posted      Profile for Shawshank   Email Shawshank         Edit/Delete Post 
Dew is good for the soul.
Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post 
Everything's cool.

Dude [Cool] Tatiana

Posts: 6246 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.