FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo (Page 27)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Yom Kipur indeed! i hope everyone's fast was as cool as mine

Dude [Cool] LT

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Thank goodness it's November, so I can be thankful of the office assistant who stocked the fridge with some Code Red! That was cool.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All4Nothing
Member # 11601

- posted      Profile for All4Nothing   Email All4Nothing         Edit/Delete Post 
So, this is where all is good huh?

*notices one little spot of all bad*

*pulls out dew rag and wipes it up*

There, now all is good again!

[Smile]

Posts: 115 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All4Nothing
Member # 11601

- posted      Profile for All4Nothing   Email All4Nothing         Edit/Delete Post 
One of these days, I'm really going to have to read through all of these pages.

Randomness posting is always good though.

I like randomness posting, cause I really don't have to say anything at all.

Don't even have to be on topic.

or use proper grammar

knw wht, dn't vn hv 2 se vwls

lol

[Smile]

Posts: 115 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by All4Nothing:
knw wht, dn't vn hv 2 se vwls

Dude, you missed an E.

The Dew is helping me get out the vote over these last few days...don't know how I could survive without it. It sustains my lifeforce.

dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All4Nothing
Member # 11601

Damn CRash, you're right.....that'll teach me to try and be funny while drinking....lol
All4Nothing
Member # 11601

I really need to stop with this insomnia thing, but it's all good. No, it's not good.

In the words of a tiger.."It's grrrreat"!

All4Nothing
Member # 11601

So....

Lately I've been going in and reading landmark posts here and there. They are usually long and detailed, but very well-spoken and meaningfull. I've only read around 10 of them, but I've come to realize the people here are greater than at first I had imagined. I tend to stay up almost all night long, and I'm trying to avoid getting too much info. about EiE, so I find these topics a great passtime. I am currently working my way towards my own landmark and think it would be entirely disrespectful to the community to post one before I have reached 500, if not 1000, posts.

I feel the same way about starting new topics. Not so much that I'd have to have 500 or a thousand, but maybe 100 before it'd be proper. I used to post alot of nonsense on a message board I used to go to, and had 1000's of posts on, but here I'd like to be more of a contributor and less of what we called a post whore.

I've already made one post I think was entirely uncalled for and stupid here, and I regret it extremely. I would figure, and hope, that you all will forgive me. (and no it isn't putting that vowel in there when I said I wasn't using vowels, that was just funny) I'm not one of those people that starts using a message board and gives up easily, contrary to what I may have said in a moment of weakness. I'll be here for years, and only be gone in times when I have no computer access. In all actuality, I'll probably be here permanently as I like the level and balance of intelligent conversation/humor.

I guess what I'm saying is: The deeper of an understanding I get about you all, the more I value having finally came and registered. I look forward to getting to know you all more, and you doing the same with me.

P.S.- You bunch are an intimidating lot when someone is just reading. I look at it as a way to better myself and my understanding of the world, however, than an obstacle keeping me from participating. [Smile]

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

I sugest reading this whole thread! its probably the greatest thread ever made anywhere. Yeah, i guess that you will find this forum to be more sophistiacated and not as up for nosence as most forums. Feel free to start new topics, just not a ton of them, and make sure you actually care about what you're starteing. Im only an occasional poster here because im too crazy. U could find me with much more posts on the soccer forums [Big Grin] !

Dude [Cool] LT

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unmaker
Member # 1641

- posted      Profile for Unmaker   Email Unmaker         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so glad this thread is still alive! I have no desire to unmake it, either...
Posts: 1144 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
All4Nothing
Member # 11601

At the moment I am still waiting on our cable modem to work properly so that pages load faster. I do still plan on reading all the pages. I only made it up to page 4 or something the first time I started looking through.

The sophistication is like a cool breeze after a 106 degree day, at night, when it's still 96 or so.

I'm coming up quick on my 100 mark so I should be all good soon. And I definitely plan to be very careful about my topics.

I noticed your occasionallnes, since you were one of the very first people that spoke to me here LT, the name stuck in my head.

And Unmaker, I have a feeling this thread will end up seeing hundreds of pages.

Bokonon
Member # 480

It isn't just cool, it's cold up in these parts, dudes. Not that the temperature stops me from downing some Dew.

Sweet.

Happy holidays everyone!

dude :cold:, err [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

I am preparing for a frigid shock when I head north for my winter break... An ice-cold Dew is always good in Arizona and I take hope from the fact that you still enjoy its sweetness in the cold, Bok. My fixation may continue.

dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

- posted      Profile for JuniperDreams   Email JuniperDreams         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude. This thread is invincible. [Smile]
Posts: 1245 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
Dewds. The bear is back and doing the dew, and the dew is beautilful.

Snowed in is cool, more time for dew.

-The Bear That Runs

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooo, the dew here evaporates too fast, I'm stayin in pheonix for awile.

Always cool!

Dude [Cool] T:man

Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

Ha, I have finally skedaddled out of Phoenix to the frigid north, where my cans of Dew burst if they're left outside overnight (the horror!). ...On the other hand, it is increasingly easier to make delicious Dew slushies. So I think I'll survive.

dude [Cool] c rash

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

I hope everyone had the traditional dew for the hollidays and warm (actually cool) wishes to all of you. I had a great Festivus for the rest of us.

Dude [Cool] LT

Bokonon
Member # 480

Had my first Dew of the year, and was good!

Happy Dew Year coolios...

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Peek
Member # 7688

- posted      Profile for Peek   Email Peek         Edit/Delete Post 
dudes... just because we are relaxed and all in here....

does NOT mean we can ignore vowels and give the English language the finger!

shame!

Dude [Cool] peek

Posts: 112 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xann.
Member # 11482

- posted      Profile for Xann.   Email Xann.         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry i missed it, but everything has been cool for eight years.

Very cool [Cool]

Xan [Cool]

Posts: 549 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

I'm still here, and drinking the Dew. So all is good.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

This thread is so cool it could use some translated Japenese Haiku with the dew.

Ryusui. (1691-1758).

In all this cool
is the moon also sleeping?
There, in the pool?

Cool [Cool] Dude -LT

Bokonon
Member # 480

Beware the Ides of March!

But be cool with the Dew.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

- posted      Profile for I Am The War Chief   Email I Am The War Chief         Edit/Delete Post 
I have not posted here in well over a year but this thread is still going strong hahaha The Dew has truly blessed us all [Big Grin]
Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Achilles
Member # 7741

- posted      Profile for Achilles           Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I Am The War Chief
Member # 9266

- posted      Profile for I Am The War Chief   Email I Am The War Chief         Edit/Delete Post 
This may seem like a useless link for this thread but watch until 5:38, or fast forward to it. You will find the the essence of the Force [Razz]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD3FyJU51kM&feature=recommended

Posts: 201 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

My son is one! A beautiful day.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Happy birthday to LittleBok!

May the dew be with him, and let the cool be cooler.

Dude [Cool] LT

Bokonon
Member # 480

Yay for May! It's finally warm enough here to indulge in the Dew outdoors!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

June is hot.

The Dew is cool.

Carry on.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Member # 11614

Here June is cool, and we get lots of dew!

Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

dudes, summer is cool even when it's hot, and it's even cooler by the pool.

Embrace the dew, and keep it true

dude [Cool] LT

Bokonon
Member # 480

Still here, still drinking the Dew.

It's all good.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Where did everyone go? Not cool, dew-ds.

The MD I had at lunch was very cool, though.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Mneighthyn
Member # 9572

- posted      Profile for Mneighthyn   Email Mneighthyn         Edit/Delete Post 
*nod*
Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11614

Summer, for me is at an end. But its cool, we got lots of dew, dewds and dewd-ets [Smile]

oscfan
Member # 12170

- posted      Profile for oscfan           Edit/Delete Post 
all i can say about this thread is, um, wow
Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Welcome the the forums osc fan!

I'm also a fan of Omnigenous Super Cool

I'm just sippin some dew and thinking cool thoughts.

dude [Cool] LT

oscfan
Member # 12170

- posted      Profile for oscfan           Edit/Delete Post 
lol I'm a dewd-et
Posts: 30 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Whoa, I almost missed a month. That would not have been cool.

Like the Dew.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Unmaker
Member # 1641

- posted      Profile for Unmaker   Email Unmaker         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread hasn't been locked? Wow.
Posts: 1144 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11614

Its all cool, at least it is now.

The dew comes in nice iced packages kewl.

Keep doing the dew!

dude [Cool] T:man

Bokonon
Member # 480

There's no locking up the coolness, my friend.

It's all about letting go, and drinking the dew.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Abra
Member # 12206

- posted      Profile for Abra   Email Abra         Edit/Delete Post 
This is the 1st time I have posted on the Hatrack forum and I just have to say reading through this thread has made my week, maybe even my month. I have to thank the original Peek-a-boo for giving us a gift like this so generously. I too partake in the cunsumption of some Dew, so it's all good

dude 8) Abra

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abra
Member # 12206

- posted      Profile for Abra   Email Abra         Edit/Delete Post 
And how do I get the cool smily with glasses?

Its all cool dewd [Smile] Abra

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

It's time to be thankful, folks.

Thank Dew!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack, Abra. May your coolness be forever dewy, and your dew be forever cool.

dude [Cool] FToad

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Happy Holidays, cool dew-d's and dew-dettes!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Dudes
other threads are boppin'
but there's no stoppin'
the coolness of this thread
of 27 pages so far read

but hatrack seems to have a little trouble
they're burstin' the bubble
these forums will forever be cool
from 2001 it hath since rule

so come back and say hi
cheer up a brash young guy
who believes the coolness will come back
to the place we frollick known as hatrack

I haven't been here long or often posted
but on the threads I feel I've coasted
from hatrack I feel I've learnt to grow up
Dude [Cool] LT that's wussup

[ January 05, 2010, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: LargeTuna ]

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.