FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo (Page 26)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo
C3PO the Dragon Slayer
Member # 10416

- posted      Profile for C3PO the Dragon Slayer           Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, we all know everything's cool. It's been cool ever since 2001.

Dude [Cool] C3PO

Posts: 1029 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Dudes and dudettes, know what's cool? This year is a leap year, which means this month we get an extra day to enjoy the Dew.

Dude.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
Cool Dude
[Cool] LT

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Happy late Valentines day Dudes
Cool Dude [Cool] LT

Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Time marches on. Only the Dew is a constant. A constant good.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Gotta love this thread!
Keepin it real and doin' the dew
dude [Cool] LT

PS this guy is so on the dew!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Wfo9Ifrm0
(cool song too!)

RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
The Dew is our own chrono-synclastic infundibulum. It brings clarity to all things.
Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shawshank
Member # 8453

- posted      Profile for Shawshank   Email Shawshank         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude. Cool.
Posts: 980 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Happy easter dudes, dont forget to eat your chocolate eggs and rabbits with the Dew
Cool Dude [Cool]
-LT

Bokonon
Member # 480

There's no fooling you dewds and dewdettes, April is here, and the Dew is no joke.

It's all cool.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

dude the coolness is will never end

just like this thread

dude [Cool] LT

CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
The Dew is green.

Spring is green.

Green it up, dudes.

dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

I have added a new dew-votee to the cool, to the Dew. He'll have to wait a while before he can drink the nectar, but then, it'll be dude [Cool] baby-Bok

dude [Cool] Bokonon

CRash
Member # 7754

Hurray for Bok! Break out the Dew to celebrate!

dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

YAY the dews on my fictional tab
Dude [Cool] LT

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

U guys are my favorite jatraqueros [Big Grin]
Dude [Cool] LT

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Its almost summer
summer is cool mountain dew
we are all cool yea

(yay haiku)

Peek
Member # 7688

- posted      Profile for Peek   Email Peek         Edit/Delete Post 
Dewds and Dewdettes....

I am curious, my fellow nectar loving peers, what do YOU think about the three new Dew promo flavas?

Dude [Cool] peek is back!

Yeah!

Posts: 112 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoolNick
Member # 11626

- posted      Profile for CoolNick   Email CoolNick         Edit/Delete Post 
hey dudes
what's cool?
you're cool
i'm cool
mountain dew is cool
[Cool]

Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

Welcome back, Peek dude!

The wildberry Revolution flavor is cool. Haven't had a chance to try the other two yet.

dude [Cool] c rash

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Welcome back Peek!
nothing in my mind will be as cool as Code Red
dude [Cool] LT

bootjes
Member # 11624

- posted      Profile for bootjes           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Peek:
Dewds and Dewdettes....

I am curious, my fellow nectar loving peers, what do YOU think about the three new Dew promo flavas?

Yeah!

you're back

your post is long overdew

Posts: 129 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Just Dew it.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Peek
Member # 7688

quote:
Originally posted by bootjes:
quote:
Dewds and Dewdettes....

Yeah!

you're back

your post is long overdew

Dude, who is this person?

Boko, have you been keeping a handle on this place and stuff?!?

Dude [Cool] peek

YEAH

Posts: 112 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peek
Member # 7688

It's getting all quotey up in here dude.

Yeah?

Bokonon
Member # 480

It's all [Cool] , Peek. I've been making sure the cool doesn't evaporate. The best way I've found to do that is to have some Dew, no?

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, you guys say dude more than my friends here in CA.

Not that it's a bad thing. [Cool]

Taco Bell is still open, dew sounds good. [Cool]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bootjes
Member # 11624

quote:
Dude, who is this person?

YEAH

Sorry if I intruded in your thread, needed some of your optimism.

Who is me?

Just a camel with empty humps looking for an oasis.

Just a freshman-kid standing next to a group of fellow students (or sophomores or juniors or seniors, how the hell does he know?) hoping to make some clever remark so that he will be noticed.

Just someone who needs to take his mind of some things. And needs to be acknowledged.

Just someone who lost his job, is unsuccessfully trying to find another that pays enough for his family. (Four kids, the oldest three in Highschool, looking at a very big bill for books). The job I have now is great but takes me outdoors at the exact time my kids come home from school, till the time they are all in bed. It pays very bad too.

Then my 15 year old daughter read Ender for school (in English I am proud). Her 17 year old brother has already read the complete series and they are talking about it. I reread the Ender/Shadow series and Googled. Then I found this group. Smart, witty , funny. Reading things I agreed totally with and things that nagged at me. I felt like joining, debating talking about important stuff. (Like what’s going on at Lost). Seeing that there are religious and non-religious people debating without attacking each other (well most of the time). And I just wanted to be a part of it.

I miss my collegues I guess. The job I do now is solitary. (training social skills with convicted kids, learning them to say no to group pressure that forces them to go wrong again). And then talking with clever people about what is wrong and right. And that my interventions are of course again another pressure for these kids. And how you can help them be selfsupporting or is that a contradiction in terms. Etc etc.

Anything that keeps me form feeling a failure. (A failure to get a decent job, a failure to take care of my kids. I can’t hardly pay the bicycle repairs, the kids ride 100 kms a week, let alone take them on a trip sometime.

The two younger kids walk in clothes from older kids from their school and aren’t even complaining about it. There is a lot to be proud and happy about. But in the wee small ours I really feel as if I am failing. So there’s the internet, looking for something to keep my brain busy and trying to get some attention too.

So I’ll stop whining and be strong and get a Life. Sometimes to have the energy to do that, you will have to drink from a well. I hope Hatrack can be my well. Gladly will return the favour.

Posts: 129 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

cool dude [Cool] the well is full of dew
bootjes
Member # 11624

quote:
Originally posted by LargeTuna:
cool dude [Cool] the well is full of dew

ah,

so all is well

thanks!

Bokonon
Member # 480

dude, this thread isn't serious...

It's just cool. All who participate are cool, natch.

We gaze at the Dew, not the navel. Stay strong, stay cool.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

CRash
Member # 7754

quote:
Originally posted by bootjes:
I felt like joining, debating talking about important stuff.

Like the Dew. Of course.

dude [Cool] c rash

bootjes
Member # 11624

Wasn't it Butch Cassidy who sang: "dewdrops keep falling on my head"?

oh no, he did'nt sing, he just rode a bike.

Peek
Member # 7688

DUDES!

it is not all good to live in the midwest right now..the waters are all hating on the people. its scary dude.

*holds 2 liter of dew for comfort while shivering in bed.

dude [Cool] peek

NO!

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

Dude
it's cool even when it's warm
it'll be cooler when Ender in Exile is out
Dude [Cool] LT

CRash
Member # 7754

It is finally summer here and the Dew tastes cooler than ever.

dude [Cool] c rash

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

goin to camp for a month dudes, keep it cool
keep it real,keep it dew
dude, peace out [Cool] LT

Bokonon
Member # 480

Let us independently do the Dew, dudes (and dudettes).

Rock.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

lol_kitteh
Member # 11664

- posted      Profile for lol_kitteh           Edit/Delete Post 
O HAI! LUV DIS THRED!
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

im back dudes [Cool]
CRash
Member # 7754

Welcome back, TunaDude.

dude [Cool] c rash

Bokonon
Member # 480

Ahhhh, sweet, sweet summer.

Mmmmm, sweet, sweer Dew.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

was just at disney world. AWESOME [Cool]

it was cool with the dew (but what isn't)

dude [Cool] TunaDude

Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so glad this thread is still around.

[Cool]

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

greatest thread ever dudes
[Cool] its so cool

Bokonon
Member # 480

Back in school? Just be cool.

Super cool.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

LargeTuna
Member # 10512

I'm in school,
no more pool,
outside it's too cool,
Bok, you're so cool,
lets not Duel

dude [Cool] LT

Bokonon
Member # 480

Beware the DEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!

-- Oh wait, wrong consonant. Be cool, everyone.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
heh heh heh...

Happy Yom Kippur

Dude [Cool] T:man

Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Achilles
Member # 7741

- posted      Profile for Achilles           Edit/Delete Post 
Kewl [Cool]
Posts: 496 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.