FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation (Page 54)

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curses!
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!
Posts: 6245 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really too surprised this still exists....
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no respect for older members who come back after prolonged absences and steal my name!

(Hi, I'm Dr Strangelove, also known as Josh. I've heard quite a bit about you, though I think this is our first actual interaction. Nice to meet you! Do not respond to this post. It will self-destruct in 5 seconds)

(keep counting)

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curses? The kind that causes death and destruction or just warts?
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think you're getting away with that. Asking a question no one knows just quite sure how to answer. I will not stand for it. See, I'm a nice Last Poster. I always leave my posts open ended so anyone who wants to can respond to them, thereby boosting their post counts and freeing them from the stigma of newbieism.

[Wink]

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Takes Last Post and runs with it.
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For a while there, it looked like I might actually walk away the winner.
Posts: 2405 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Close but no...
Posts: 1350 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's never close, except when the thread dies after a bit and comes back to life. Oh, and uh, last post. [Smile]
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder when that'll be?
Posts: 1350 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

We've only got like 3 or so of these threads. They die, come back. It's almost religion. No offense to anyone.
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<worships at the altar of lastpostism>
Posts: 6245 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it too soon?
Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wave]
Posts: 4542 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ricree101
Member # 7749

- posted      Profile for ricree101   Email ricree101         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooo..... Nice run there
Posts: 2405 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Wow, I think that's the longest I've ever had it!
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hat]
Posts: 4542 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

*sigh*. I guess really when I think about it, it's a good thing to never manage to get the last post. It means I am a giver of life to threads, not death.

It is somewhat demoralizing though.

Tatiana
Member # 6776

That's true, Dr. Strangelove! The original last post thread began because people were decrying how they killed threads by posting. I'm the ultimate thread killer! It's not a triumph but a crown of thorns. [Smile]
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meh.

--j_k

Posts: 3616 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Alas, woe is me, I kill all threads including this one, which shall die immediately after this post I'm sure.
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Party]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

[Smile] After this one, I meant.
Derrell
Member # 6062

Is it dead yet?
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope.

--j_k

Posts: 3616 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

I'm sure it is now!
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally win! Woo!
Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... 'Yo.

I'd forgotten about this thread, it's what got me up to my thousand posts far too quickly and why I've never made a landmark. I'm waitin' for 2000 because of this thread.

Curse you last post!

... Which, by the way, is mine.

Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Congratulations.
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack...........
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Awesome!
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Cool]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Derrell! Where've you been?
Derrell
Member # 6062

Working and lurking.
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Ah, the last post thread has languished in your absence.
Derrell
Member # 6062

My schedule has been messed up because one of the people who does what I do is on medical leave. My sleep pattern is totally messed up. I can't wait for him to come back so I can back to normal.
Tatiana
Member # 6776

Welcome back!
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that actual content in the last post thread???
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Yes it was. [Hat]
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine.
Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Cool]
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoink.
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Wave]
ricree101
Member # 7749

Very unlikely to be the last post, but I can still be optimistic, can't I.
Chris_Johnston
Member # 10582

- posted      Profile for Chris_Johnston   Email Chris_Johnston         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It will be I... Destroyer of Threads!!!!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Hail]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

you can try the best you can
you can try the best you can
the best you can is good enough
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Derrell
Member # 6062

[Cool]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

the big fish eat the little ones
the big fish eat the little ones
not my problem, give me some

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.