FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Photo Album (Page 15)

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Hatrack Photo Album
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh*
I still want to know how to get an album up....

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Well why don't you try the old fashioned way by writing Ralphie with pics in an attachment, asking her to create an album for you while you use the words please and thank you and not being demanding because Ralphie is using her free time to do all this and isn't she just great?
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
ahhhhh.....ok. [Big Grin]
(((((Jonny)))))
(((((Ralphie)))))
[Wink]

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Just uploaded a few very nice pics from Starla*, which can be found here.

Check it out, baby.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Sorry, kids, for taking so long on some of these uploads. In particular Pixie's picture. Sorry, love. [Frown]

Especially since it's a dyn-O-mite shot of you. It's been uploaded into a nice little Pixie album.

Starla* also has another pic up in her album, and very cheeky I must say.

As for the PNW signing pics, I've started an album for those located here. If anyone has pics of the signing (and all the shenannigans and goings-on that occured over the weekend) that they want put in the album, just send them to me and I'll throw them up.

I mean, I'll post them. Not vomit them.

[ November 19, 2003, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
So, Ralphie, does this mean that if I send you some pics, you could put them in my album which only has 2 pics at the moment?
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Of course, Ela.

hatrack@foobonic.com

ana kata
Member # 5666

- posted      Profile for ana kata   Email ana kata         Edit/Delete Post 
On this thanksgiving weekend, I just want to post a thank you to Andre for hosting us on foobonic. We don't appreciate you enough! Thank you! [Smile]

[ November 29, 2003, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: ana kata ]

Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
I've uploaded slides I took in 2000, I wasn't much of a photographer but here you are. Slides.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
No problem, Ralphie. Don't worry. [Smile] My computer was being psychotic the day I sent that one so I didn't think it had actually sent (something I was fine with as I hate having my picture taken but nevermind that). Anyway, to stop fumbling around... Thanks a million. [Smile]
Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Sorry I've been such a loser about getting the pics up lately.

They are now up, in the order I uploaded 'em:

Crystal at the PNW signing with OSC. (One of those 'other side' rackers, or summin. Good thing she's cute or Veto City, baby.)

Hobbes and Annie with, possibly, some work done on the pic. (Not confirmed)

Pooka (a new addition - humina humina!)

Eruve (another new addition. And a very cute pic, to boot. Eruve - the file didn't properly transfer on your 'homemade smilie'. You can resend it if you want to.)

Marek and Raia (in their very own Jatraquero cocktail album)

MoonRabbit (at his finest)

CalvinMaker's Halloween costume (the last two pics of his album)

If someone has recently sent me their pics and I've yet to upload them, please let me know. I should be caught up, but I'd hate to overlook anyone.

[ December 03, 2003, 06:17 AM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Awww...Raia and Marek are soooo cute together. [Smile]
Starla*
Member # 5835

- posted      Profile for Starla*   Email Starla*         Edit/Delete Post 
Aren't they??? [Smile]

<-----misses being in a loving relationship. [Frown]

Posts: 463 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

The thing this album is missing is a picture of Rhaegar...
Marek
Member # 5404

- posted      Profile for Marek   Email Marek         Edit/Delete Post 
I agree there needs to be a picture of Rhaegar in the album, it is nice to know what you look like Eruve, and I like the other new additions too, and this is still more proof that Ralphie is awsome.
Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

[Hail] Ralphie

Heehee...if we get a picture of Rhaegar, we can photoshop us all into the same picture! [Big Grin]

tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
Toni, angel, is it possible to have one of my pics removed from foobonic? Pleeeeeease?
The one labelled "Ryan me", if you have time. Thanks so much! [Smile]

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Sure. No problem.
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

Mae- our computer is stupid, I can't add a comment to answer your question. I'm 16, but I look a lot younger.
*curses stupid picture that makes her look like a pasty white little kid* [Grumble]

Marek
Member # 5404

Doeas anyone know if there is a way to remove a comment from foobonics? [Blushing]

I accidently posted the same thing twice in a rowe, my computer was being dumb [Grumble]

Posts: 2332 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marek
Member # 5404

I'd really like to thank whoever deleted the duplicate of my comment, Thank you very much anonymous hero [Wave] . And I have recantly realized that I never thanked Ralphie for adding the pictures, Thank you Ralphie, it is very nice of you.

Eruve couldn't you just ask someone else, perhaps Rhaegar, to post your comment on foobonics? Since it allows people to put in what ever name they want somone could just copy your post from this thread and post it there as a comment under your name, with your permission of course.

Ralphie
Member # 1565

That would have been me, Marek.

It takes admin permissions to delete photos unless you have your own album with full permissions within.

I try to catch duplicate posts whenever possible.

No worries. [Smile]

Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
That would have been Ralphie, Marek.

It takes admin permissions to delete photos unless you have your own album with full permissions within.

She tries to catch duplicate posts whenever possible.

No worries. [Smile]

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ralphie, can I email you a picture or two?

If it helps, I'll load my email with shameless flattery.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Sadly, my powers are finite in the Hatrack galaxy.

(Smart ass.)

Imogen - send them on over. hatrack@foobonic.com. Shameless flattery always welcome.

[ December 04, 2003, 06:37 PM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent... I'll send them later today or tomorrow, when I'm not at work.
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

We have the addition of Trisha who, it appears, is truly a mad hottie.
Eduardo_Sauron
Member # 5827

- posted      Profile for Eduardo_Sauron   Email Eduardo_Sauron         Edit/Delete Post 
How do I post pictures to Fobonics?
Posts: 1785 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Send them to Ralphie at hatrack@foobonic.com. She'll put 'em up for you.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

IF YOU'RE LUCKY*. [Mad]

(*by which I mean I'd be happy to.)

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
I tried to send you photos, Ralphie, but it said the e-mail address was shut down:

quote:
This email addy is shut down due to a variety of reason.

God willing, I will be back in a couple months.

Peace and God Bless.
Andre.

FG
Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

That's odd - I got them. A pic of you with your pickup and one with your dog, right?

Andre has been doing a lot of stuff with foobonic lately. He's totally reconstructing house, but I'm pretty sure I can still upload 'em. I'll try and send people confirmations so they know I got them, in case they also get an e-mail like that.

Thanks for letting me know.

[ December 05, 2003, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Ralphie ]

Farmgirl
Member # 5567

yeah -- it was some kind of auto-reply e-mail. It never really said you never got them, and didn't return them.
Glad to know they got through okay.

FG

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

Noemon -- I don't see any pics of you up there...

but, some people post them under their real names instead of their screen names, and I don't know anyone's real name.. except dkw

Farmgirl

Ralphie
Member # 1565

There are no - I repeat NO - pictures of Noemen uploaded to foobonic.

The management would like to defer all complaints to Noemen, the big goober, for not sending in pics and keeping all the Hatrack ladies in an unfulfilled state of eager anticipation.

That is all.

Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Good lord, you're right!

Enterprising Hatrackers can find a picture of me (in heavy makeup) on one of the Hatrack satellite sites.

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Here you go, Farmgirl. [Smile]
Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
I...I...I'm speechless.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]

[Laugh] Frisco.

Dude. ::shakes head::

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Watch Frisco make you giggle! Giggle, puppets, giggle!
Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lalo
Member # 3772

- posted      Profile for Lalo   Email Lalo         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, yeah, already link to it. And two days ago. Way to upstage me, Frisco... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3293 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I received a couple of VERY tasty pH pics that I just uploaded to here and here.

Go check them out. She's ridiculously yummy.

Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
Whee!! Ralphie's back! (brews up some pictures to send)
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
I was on chat last week when I first saw pH's pics that were just put up. pH was complaining that she couldn't get some hot guy to go for her, and then she showed us her pics and we started a brief debate about the color of her eyes. Some people got bored and left the chat when they realized it was yet another hot woman trolling for compliments...like they don't have enough advantages in the real world, they have to go online spreading pictures taking precious attention away from us normal (okay, maybe a bit freakish) looking people... ththththtbbbbbthththphphphp!
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
Just sent in some pics. These are my first attempts at using a digicam. Be nice. [Smile]
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

Just uploaded a couple more pics of pH, a very sweet pic of Ryuko and the pics Javert sent in.

(Javert, I decided not to resize them, since the album will do it for us anyway. But if you don't want the option of full screen and the ability to probe the very depth of thine nostrils, I'll resize that one in particular, at your request.)

Enjoy!

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
But not mine [Frown]
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

I didn't get your pics, Jamie. Resend them?
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Javert, you bear an uncanny resemblance to a dude I went to school with whose name has, unfortunately, slipped my mind.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Javert
Member # 3076

- posted      Profile for Javert   Email Javert         Edit/Delete Post 
Intriuging. I never knew I looked like anybody.
Posts: 3852 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.