FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Photo Album (Page 8)

This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: Hatrack Photo Album
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
*blinks, smiles innocently (or at least as innocently as I am capable of doing)* Now, Anna darling, that's a bit harsh, don't you think? I mean, it's only one silly little picture. *grins wickedly* Besides, it's a good picture of you. And a funny one of Chris...and don't forget Antie! [Razz]
Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
go ahead and hate them all you want, toretha.
i, however, am perfectly happy with them posting more pictures of you -- you are a delight to look at.

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent my pictures!
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
Ack, my server is down, and I can't get to my mail. I'll probably be able to get pictures up again by tomorrow.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I sent in a pic. Did ya get it?
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Oh... um... hehehe.. never mind. Your servers down.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

I do in fact have all the photos now. My server was up as of Friday, but I was busy all weekend with the visiting gang, and barely had time to sleep let alone upload pictures. I'm going to redo the jatraqueros section so people with multiple pictures will have a sub-album within. I will let you all know when i'm done uploading pictures of Anna, Shan, Avadaru, Calvinmaker, AKA, and T_smith after i've finished the restructuring of the album.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Cool... thanks Sandy!
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Ditto that. [Smile] Thanks a million.
Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes yes, thank you much! [Smile]
Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you get my pictures? I don't know if it worked or not.
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Doh! *smacks forehead*

yes, i also have your pictures Mae.

Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
*bump*
Sent 2 more pictures. [Smile]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
NdRa - You're so cool - thanks!
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

I've uploaded all of my photos from the socal gathering. There are many more coming from Eddie, Sara, and Toni. Tomorrow, captions will be added as I'm going to bed right now. As new pictures are added to foobonic, I will let you all know.

http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/usr-hatrack-socal-gathering

Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
You're awesome, Sandy.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

*bump*
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

*shameless bump* [Smile]
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
::bump::

::laughs::

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saxon75
Member # 4589

- posted      Profile for saxon75           Edit/Delete Post 
Sandy, I suppose I could send you an email saying thanks for putting up that pic I sent, but this way it's much more public.

Thanks!

Why do you rule so much?

Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

Thanks NdRa, I like the new format better.
*still waiting for pictures to be posted*

I'm supposed to sent them to hatrack@foobonic.com right? [Confused]

NdRa
Member # 2295

It looks like a few of you have already noticed the new format in the jatraquero album. I gave each person a sub-album so the main album is less cluttered. I went ahead and alphabatized the whole thing to make it easier to find your way around. Also added was a "hot or not" section...ok, not really, but I think the changes are very cool and handy anyway, so go look.

We are still giving out free user albums for the next couple months. Some hatrackers already own one, and I've attached the link under their names in the jataquero albums. Get em' while you can!

saxon75
Member # 4589

Can I have one? I don't know what would go in it just yet, but it would make me feel much cooler than I do now.
Posts: 4534 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

check your email saxon.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
What kind of server space are you offering, Sandy? I'll happily take you up on it. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kwsni
Member # 1831

- posted      Profile for kwsni   Email kwsni         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like one too, sandy, if you've still got the space.

thankies.

Ni!

Posts: 1925 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

I resent like you asked Sandy. [Smile]
saxon75
Member # 4589

Thank you Sandy!

And who do you resent, Nick? And why?

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Be warned: Tomorrow, I will have my SoCal pictures up, along with a mystery roll which contains some shots of the Atlantic City Gathering.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suneun
Member # 3247

- posted      Profile for Suneun   Email Suneun         Edit/Delete Post 
Ack. I glanced through and couldn't find the picture of me, mike, martha, and beca...
Posts: 1892 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

quote:
I resent like you asked Sandy. [Smile]
Oops! It should have been "re-sent them".
NdRa
Member # 2295

Tom Davidson and Kwsni, please check your email.

Suneun, the first thumbnail in the jatraquero album entitled "jatraquero cocktails" contains the photo you are looking for.

ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
NdRa - You can put the picture called "epiphany" into pepperuda's album. It's a pic she put up that has her and I in it. [Smile]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Any photo containing more than one hatracker will be in the "jatraquero cocktails" section. The Epiphany photo is now in the proper sub-album. [Smile]
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
um... why did the jatraqueros go from 8 pages to 3 pages? And where did my pictures go?

my album is still there, but not the snaps of me... also, how do i change stuff in my album?

Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
oh. nm, i got it.
Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ak
Member # 90

- posted      Profile for ak   Email ak         Edit/Delete Post 
How do we know when there are new pics, now? Before they were always at the end, which was nice. Now they will be scattered hither and yon? I guess Sandy usually tells us when she puts new pics up so we'll just have to pay attention to who and go look.
Posts: 2843 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

I'll try to make sure and alert you all when i update the album. It's alphabatized, so If I give you the names, it should be pretty easy to find.
^Saudade^
Member # 175

- posted      Profile for ^Saudade^   Email ^Saudade^         Edit/Delete Post 
Sandy, can I have an user space too? pleeeeeaze?
Posts: 1449 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been thinking about asking for space for awhile now. I think I'd like an album. [Smile]
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Saudade and Ophelia, check your email please.
saxon75
Member # 4589

Hey Sandy, what happened to all of our empty albums? I was just getting ready to put something in mine. Am I not cool enough any more? [Frown]
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
You have to send it to the email address she listed.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

hey saxon. You should see your album once you've logged in. Unhide the album once your ready to have people see it.

[ May 06, 2003, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: NdRa ]

saxon75
Member # 4589

Hee hee! My album is now both visible and populated!

Whee!

Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
NdRa - I'd like a user album if possible!
Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^Saudade^
Member # 175

http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/saudade
Ok... I have a problem... the album should be under users, but it is under gallery.
>_<
I tried moving it but it won't let me, lets move it. Hehehehe

Posts: 1449 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^Saudade^
Member # 175

http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/saudade/aat

me soooo very nuuuuude

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
Come see my mommy.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Trobs, check your email please.
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.