FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Album (Page 2)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Hatrack Album
Jacare Sorridente
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Jacare Sorridente   Email Jacare Sorridente         Edit/Delete Post 
Rakeesh- don't make me come over there and teach you some respect for higher life forms.

Slash- I am afraid that the jury is unable to make a determination due to lack of evidence. No matter; as long as we are each satisfied with our respective spouses then all is well.

Posts: 4548 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Tom:

She does not like the idea of any of her personal info on the net. None of it.

I guess she fears stalkers.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Jacare,

If by "higher" you mean "taller", bring it on you mascot for a toy store

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacare Sorridente
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Jacare Sorridente   Email Jacare Sorridente         Edit/Delete Post 
Rakeesh: You have awakened my wrath!

As the offended party I choose One-on-one basketball as the method of dueling.
I will school you and humiliate you in front of all Hatrack for your impudence. When will you next be in Maryland?

[This message has been edited by Jacare Sorridente (edited September 25, 2002).]

Posts: 4548 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

Jacare:

*grin* I'll match you in a game of basketball if YOU match me in a game of tackle football.

I hope you've got comprehenisive medical insurance, my friend.

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
*Bangs rakeesh and jacare's heads together*

Sheesh, now shut the hell up, you two.

Everyone knows the bipedal komodo's are the truly superior life form.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL..basketball..hehe..
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

Superior to what? I can't think of any multi-cellular organism at the moment...

I'll just throw snowballs at you. In your resulting reptilian stupor from the cold, I will commence to make boots out of you. Plus a kickass belt.

J4

David Bowles
Member # 1021

- posted      Profile for David Bowles   Email David Bowles         Edit/Delete Post 
I felt left out so I snapped a sad pic of myself. Feel free to make fun of me. I'm used to it.
Posts: 5663 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh no! It's DB looking all serious!
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Somehow I thought David was older...
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Bowles
Member # 1021

- posted      Profile for David Bowles   Email David Bowles         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm 32. I may look younger, but that's just luck.
Posts: 5663 | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
c..i..l..l... my landlord.
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought DB was older, too.

You look like you're about to kill somebody, man. I hope it's not me. Besides, isn't Slash the only one with carnage-causing rights around here?

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
: :
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

Why the "eek?"
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
So, I'm going to submit a photo of me, finally. It's of me in Acadia National Forest, 800 ft. up, and a 400 ft. drop not 5 feet to my left, and it's after 5 hours and 6 miles of hiking...

But yeah, it's me.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

DB is totally different from what I pictured him to be..Therefore, I put the eek..no offense at all..
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
Funny, David looks *exactly* like I pictured him.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacare Sorridente
Member # 1906

DB is a nice enough fellow until one mocks his adopted language; at that point he gives you the look of death that he is demonstrating in that pic
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG Bokonon..I always thought you were female.

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

cool dude.
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
I believe i will claim responsibility for that look ::grins:: I still want to know why he still owns jean shirts
Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

I like the captions under my pictures.
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Tammy, you aren't the first. Now if only Cat's Cradle were a popular enough book, this confusion would never happen

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
and if Breakfast of Champions were more popular, people might realize that my profile has nothing to do with me.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Bowles
Member # 1021

Pod, I own FIVE denim shirts, all of which my wife bought me (she's got a thing for denim). As she irons my clothes, I basically put on whatever she tells me to. Now, if you want to take this up with Angie, I will just request you make me the benificiery of your life insureance...
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
I would just want to know what is so very wrong with denim shirts?
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Denim shirts are cool. Denim pants and jackets are cooler.
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent a pic. let me know if it sent properly.
Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somedeadguy
Member # 3759

- posted      Profile for somedeadguy   Email somedeadguy         Edit/Delete Post 
well... I've given in to peer pressure and sent off 2 pictures for the album. (I mean c'mon, everyones' doin' it). Now ya' all can see the sheer geekiness that radiates from my body (once it is added, of course)
Posts: 738 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
i *thought* i sent a pic..buuuuut knowing me (not very fluent in geekaneese, am i somedeadguy?) i probably screwed it up...did i?

Kira ;0)

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

It won't appear quickly. Maybe Ndra's not there at the moment to put it up. Or maybe you did send it wrong..
Leonide
Member # 4157

that's probably what happened...
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somedeadguy
Member # 3759

- posted      Profile for somedeadguy   Email somedeadguy         Edit/Delete Post 
lol leonide, I'll make you fluent in geekanese yet! Mine are up now... when did you send yours?
Posts: 738 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unmaker
Member # 1641

- posted      Profile for Unmaker   Email Unmaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Sometime today, my real form will be revealed...
Posts: 1144 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
*falls out of chair*
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
::helps mackillian back up into chair::

Its creepy. lemme warn ya.

Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonide - I never recieved any photos from you. Try emailling them again to hatrack@foobonic.com.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I sent my photo a couple of days ago. Did it not arrive, or did it break something?

Or am I just not loved enough? That's it, isn't it. sniff sniff.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unmaker
Member # 1641

Soon I will be revealed in all my glory, right beside Mr. Ted "I'm a hottie" Han.
Posts: 1144 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unmaker
Member # 1641

Bask in my purple haze of eeeeeeeviiiiiiillllll!
Leonide
Member # 4157

Well, i'll try to send it later today again -- i thought i did, but *shrug* who knows! If anyone can give me any advice as to what would be a better way of getting my photos online...i scanned the last one and now it's a .bmp file w/ the little paintbrush/pen/pencil icon next to it...is there a better way, because it's really inconvenient!

grateful for any help
Kira ;0)

twinky
Member # 693

*basks in the purple haze*

Excuse me while I kiss the sky...

Tammy
Member # 4119

Unmaker...that was scary as hell.

There are children hanging around there you know. If my daughter wakes up and sees you...how will I ever calm her down?

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unmaker
Member # 1641

I should be fair to you, since you're new, and tell you that I am David Bowles. Compare the two pix and you'll see some similarity.
Tammy
Member # 4119

Oh..how could I have missed that?

You're still scary.

edited for the pure pleasure of editing.

[This message has been edited by Tammy (edited September 27, 2002).]

NdRa
Member # 2295

Dan_Raven - I uploaded your picture days ago. Go check again.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Oh, and the album only takes .jpeg files. If you aren't sure how to convert your bmp files, just send them to me as is, and I'll go ahead and do that for you.
somedeadguy
Member # 3759

Leonide... save it as a .jpg file instead of a .bmp file. That'll make for a smaller file size. When you E-mail it send it as an attachment.

Edit: lol, Ndra posted to fast! So yeah, what she said...

[This message has been edited by somedeadguy (edited September 27, 2002).]

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.