FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Album (Page 3)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Hatrack Album
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
okay, then i guess the problem would be -- how do i make it .jpg? Because, as i said, my comps not letting my do ANYTHING with it..when i open it, it opens in a teensy screen w/ four options...save, revert, place in email, and cancel...and whenever i email it to non-AOLers, it just...doesn't show up

Kira ;0)

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somedeadguy
Member # 3759

- posted      Profile for somedeadguy   Email somedeadguy         Edit/Delete Post 
when you save it in your photo editing software there will be an option for "save file as." Push the lil' arrow next to that and choose .jpg (or jpeg) from that menu, then click on save. Then, in your AOL E-mail choose the option to attach a file, then browse to your picture and click attach.

[This message has been edited by somedeadguy (edited September 27, 2002).]

Posts: 738 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

all right...*crosses fingers*...let's see if this works...
Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

*cries* ahh! somedeadguy! now my computer won't let me scan!!!! :**( it says "cannot connect to PC. check customer service guide" or some such NONSENSE.

NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonide - Your photo is now up.
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

YAY!! thank you!!!
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
:aims camera:

"Everyone Say Bump"

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
******bump******
Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

If anyone wants to have their own personal album, you can email Andre at members@foobonic.com with a username and password. He is more than happy to open an account for anyone that is interested.

The only rule for owning a user album on his site is, unless it's a picture of yourself, it must be a photo shot by you. If you must upload a picture taken by someone else, you must give credit. Anonymity is not allowed.

Any takers?

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stacey
Member # 3661

- posted      Profile for stacey           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, should I put my ball photos up here?

P.S. The ball was on the 14th of september and it was awesome

Posts: 315 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solo
Member # 3148

- posted      Profile for solo   Email solo         Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent in some pictures of me and my daughter and son.

Randy

Posts: 1336 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leto II
Member # 2659

- posted      Profile for Leto II   Email Leto II         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm editing and putting together my own group of photos, along with commentary. Of course, my list and interface is very static, and not as neat and nice to look at as Andre's, but I don't need to use up his space for it when I have my own. Mine is at my site, or, specifically, at: http://www.grenme.com/john.html

Once again, though, mucho kudos to 'Dre on his albums!

Posts: 6907 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Solo, your pictures are up on jatraqueros, and Hatrack tykes.

The link again

Leto, Andre says it's his pleasure.

[This message has been edited by NdRa (edited October 01, 2002).]

twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Seriously?

Um... what kind of size limits are we talking here? (I spent the winter and spring in Newfoundland, and as a result have hundreds of pictures).

Normally, I keep my pictures on my own website, but now that I have well over 50MB of my own music there, the pictures have been bumped out.

I'd only upload the best ones, of course - there are somewhere between 50-100 of those, at resolutions varying from 640x480 to 1280x960.

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Twinky - There is no size limitation. Everything is resized on it's own. Email members@foobonic.com, and he will give you specific instructions.
CalvinMaker
Member # 2032

- posted      Profile for CalvinMaker   Email CalvinMaker         Edit/Delete Post 
I suppose I'll eventually scan in my pics from my bday dinner with ladyday, and the hatrack NE picnic.
Posts: 1934 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaeron
Member # 744

- posted      Profile for Chaeron   Email Chaeron         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I've decided to submit my picture. I'll post when it's up. Be prepared to be shocked and appalled.
Posts: 1769 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Chaeron's picture and Theca's cat pictures are now up.

Calvinmaker, you need to resend your photo.

NdRa
Member # 2295

I've uploaded Calvinmaker and Strider's pictures.
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't think we say this enough NdRa, but thanks and pleasssse keep up the good work.

PS sorry I missed my photo earlier. I'm there in all my glory.

Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

You're still very welcome! I'm having a lot of fun doing this.

I'm actually very determined to get a complete album, so untill that happens, you can rest assure that I'll keep updating. That also means you all have to keep sending me photos.

For all of you that were concerned, your IP's no longer appear anywhere on the site.

[This message has been edited by NdRa (edited October 03, 2002).]

JohnKeats
Member # 1261

- posted      Profile for JohnKeats           Edit/Delete Post 
Could you put up an alphabetical list of links to the individual members? That way I wouldn't have to go through so many pages to find one person.
Posts: 4350 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superman
Member # 3706

- posted      Profile for Superman   Email Superman         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought of asking the same thing, but then i realized that I could alphabetize a list of links as easily as anyone else. Im just not that motivated.
Posts: 137 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
Just sent in another pic. me hanging around the house. some guy is there too, i dont really know who he is.
Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

let me know if you didnt recieve it by the way. i dont trust email much. im one of those weird 'paper' people.
Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leto II
Member # 2659

- posted      Profile for Leto II   Email Leto II         Edit/Delete Post 
You're just one of those "weird" people, Dave.
Posts: 6907 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

Guilty as charged.

::scampers away to eat gushers::

NdRa
Member # 2295

JK - I may put in an alphabetical list in the future, but as some of you know, it can sometimes take me awhile to even upload a picture.

I just uploaded a few more photos of Tammy, and a new one from O'douls. Check it out.

NdRa
Member # 2295

Twinky has his album up in the user section here Cool photos!
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah they are pretty cool...I love the skies..
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

In one of twink's album's ther are half pictures wth just guys and half pictures with the same guys plus girls in it. YOu can easily compare how many viewings the guys have gotten and the significantly larger number of hits for the girls. That's amusing.
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
If Mae got and recieved the pics with no problem, I'll send mine in tomorrow.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superman
Member # 3706

- posted      Profile for Superman   Email Superman         Edit/Delete Post 
::bump::

I like the album being on the first page

Posts: 137 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Sent them in just now. Look for them to be uploaded soon.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

I've uploaded Bob Scopatz and Chris Bridges' pics. I'm waiting for T_Smith to resend me photos I can work with.

Also check out Twinky's album.

Check it out

T_Smith
Member # 3734

You cant work with them!?!?! Dang it! Mae, can you send her the photos. I sent them to you ok, so can you send them there for me? Thanks.
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Did you send her the picture of the file..but i will send it anyhow..
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

crap I can't. It won't let me copy..I can just forward it, if that's ok..
NdRa
Member # 2295

T_smith and Maeth: Ok, heres the deal. You both are sending me PSD files. While I can handle this type of format, Photoshop isn't allowing me to open the ones you are sending me for some reason. Please open it up in photoshop, and then save them as Jpegs.

To everyone sending me pictures. If you send me a jpeg file, your photos will be uploaded much quicker, as i don't need to fix them myself. The photo album can only handle Jpeg files. Thanks!

Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Yea I figured that out..all I need is Photoshop though..sorry..
somedeadguy
Member # 3759

- posted      Profile for somedeadguy   Email somedeadguy         Edit/Delete Post 
Mae, T, one of ya' hand it off my way and I'll take a crack at it. My E-mail address is in my profile.
Posts: 738 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

K SDG, I dont have photoshop either. I went to Kinkos to do it.
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
NdRa, if I wanted to put a LOT of pics up, stuff I took that doesn't include me...would there be a way to do that?
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

hehe..dang kinko's..i sent already..
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Did you? Ok, I guess those are good enough. You can view them mae, right?
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

Yeah..just not copy or send them..
T_Smith
Member # 3734

So I guess I have to send them.
NdRa
Member # 2295

Sure Human! You can have your own user album. There is no size limitation, and you get unlimited space and bandwith. Email members@foobonic.com with a username and password you would like to use. You will then recieve an email giving you specific instructions in controlling your own album.

This offer goes for everyone else!

T_Smith
Member # 3734

I have just determined the fact that my saved up money for an electrical guitar is now, in part, going to go to a scanner and a photo editor program.
somedeadguy
Member # 3759

T, I opened up your picture in photoshop w/ no problem. I cropped it down, re-sized it, saved it as a jpeg, and just now sent it off to NdRa. Don't go to Kinko's again man. Those slackers left all of that white space around your picture. Anyways, just a matter of time before T get's his pictures posted.
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.