FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Album (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Hatrack Album
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks somedeadguy! T_Smith, you're all set in the hatrack album.

I've noticed occasionaly when someone sends my mac a psd file done on a pc, it just doesn't work. Does anyone know why this happens?

BTW, to save you all the trouble, this album can handle any file size and resizes on it's own.

[This message has been edited by NdRa (edited October 07, 2002).]

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd email you, but my mail server is going crazy. Soon!
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not sure why that happens, Sandy-I have the same troubles though. For some reason it seems to work one way and not the other...go figure. I just save 'em as tiffs, which works consistantly for me.
Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm...I think I may have discovered Bob's true identity! Dave Berry he's not (unless that picture is a fake), but he does bear a startling resemblance to George R. R. Martin. Check out Martin's picture on the front page of http://www.georgerrmartin.com. Note that in both the picture of Martin and the picture of Bob the eyes are obscured. Clever "Bob", but not clever enough!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
I just want to know how those who have pictures with the great one set them up?

Did you ask for the honor?

I was so in awe... that I walked out with camera in hand, without taking the first shot.

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

- posted      Profile for odouls268   Email odouls268         Edit/Delete Post 
indeed that is geoff on the right keats
Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Ahem, I notice a lot of mugs on the "Alright I'll show you mine..." thread that aren't in the album.

hatrack@foobonic.com Thank you

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somedeadguy
Member # 3759

- posted      Profile for somedeadguy   Email somedeadguy         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I just want to know how those who have pictures with the great one set them up?

While he was signing my books I asked him if he wouldn't mind getting a picture w/ me and my buddies. Mr. Card happily obliged, even getting kinda goofy and posing as a drunk.

Posts: 738 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
That's an awesome picture..now if only SDG wasn't in it..tsk..
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris Kidd
Member # 2646

- posted      Profile for Chris Kidd   Email Chris Kidd         Edit/Delete Post 

i don't think Ndra would want this lost.

Posts: 513 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

I've just uploaded a picture of cutie MrsM. Chris Kidd also contributed his collection of endercon pictures. There is a new sub album next to the other endercon album.

I know you all have this bookmarked, but here you go anyway.

I think we should all start helping NdRa harass the rest of the crew that haven't mailed in their pictures yet.

odouls268
Member # 2145

bump bump bump baa dum bum bum ba duh dum.
Posts: 2532 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odouls268
Member # 2145

bump
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
NdRa - did you get that second pic of me I sent a while back?
Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

No I didn't Troub. Try again. hatrack@foobonic.com
Troubadour
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Troubadour   Email Troubadour         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks NdRa, it's sent...
Posts: 2245 | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for bumping the thread you guys. I needed a reminder to get copies of the Homecoming pics my friends took. Who knows? Maybe I'll send one in.
Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Ok, everyone go check out hot stuff's photo.

http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/hatrack

[This message has been edited by NdRa (edited November 13, 2002).]

Troubadour
Member # 83

That's right! Discarded the "Moby" image, got some hair and contact lenses... Although for total accuracy at the moment you'd have to imagine it with blond tips, messier and no goatee...

Thanks, NdRa!

Superman
Member # 3706

- posted      Profile for Superman   Email Superman         Edit/Delete Post 
bump
Posts: 137 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

I agree.

This is one is toooooo important to let it sink to the bottom.

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubadour
Member # 83

bumpo
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent two Ralphie pics from Great Britain - one in a pub in London, one in a pub in Ireland.

I'm sassy in any country. ::sucks in cheeks to be more sassy::

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, yeah. I'll send mine in one of these days. I'm waiting to get some cute ones from my roommate, who is too lazy to e-mail them to me.
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
yeah, i have two waiting to be loaded, but i think the splendiferous sandy is on vacation.
Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Well, Porce is right....sort of. I was out of town for my grandma's memorial service. I didn't recieve either of your emails. Try again, and I'll have them up by the end of the day.
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I just lost mine last summer.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 

no worries, take your time.

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

So sorry about your Grandma.

NdRa
Member # 2295

Thank you We were actually glad that she finally passed away, cause she was in so much pain the last half of this year. She lived a very long and happy life. The memorial service was more of a celebration of her life, and was a quite pleasant experiance for the whole family.

*rubs hands*

I'm ready for the influx of photos now that I'm back, so send away.

NdRa
Member # 2295

Ok, Ralphie's pictures are up. Oh man, you don't want to miss these. Believe you me.
Unmaker
Member # 1641

- posted      Profile for Unmaker   Email Unmaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.

:wipes saliva from chin:

Posts: 1144 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
My condolences about your grandma, Sandy.
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 

Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

More pictures for your hatrack hotties fix. Check it out.

Also, if you all are bored or interested, check out the pictures I took of my family on the triphere.

Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
I think my parents would shoot me if I put a picture of me on the net. Everyone else's are lovely though
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

NdRa...now I see that good looks run in the family!

Nice pictures.

My hometown...Tucson.

NdRa
Member # 2295

Aside from the slow drivers, and the skin-crackling climate, I love Tucson. Great Mexican food, and just a very down-to-earth atmosphere. my grandparents, dad, and all my aunts and cousins attended UofA. It was so funny how many times the wildcats basketball team was mentioned in my grandmother eulogy.

I kid you not, the best teppenyaki I've ever had was in Tucson AZ.

NdRa
Member # 2295

The babe shots are non-stop i tell ya. Go check it out.
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
Lol.

Tuscon rocks. There's a Macaroni Grille there! Anyone from there, do you listen to Oldies Cool 92 or something like that?

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
I just sent some (3, to be exact--I'll send some more in later.). Still waiting on the ones from my roommate, though. Silly girl has been saying she'll send them to me for a week and a half.
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

Okay I uploaded your pictures Ophelia. Some more cutie pictures everyone...

http://www.foobonic.com/gallery/jatraqueros

Tammy
Member # 4119

quote:
I kid you not, the best teppenyaki I've ever had was in Tucson AZ.

Where at?

NdRa
Member # 2295

Doh! Can't remember the name of this place. I haven't gone to it in a couple years. I believe it's on Broadway.
NdRa
Member # 2295

I just uploaded a picture of Aka. Go check it out!
Troubadour
Member # 83

Just sent NdRa some hot-off-the-digital-camera pics of me and my new eyebrow ring....

no-doubt she'll tell us all when they're up...

And BTW - I think we should all give NdRa a round of applause for her steller work on this album!

[This message has been edited by Troubadour (edited December 09, 2002).]

MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap!

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm clapping.
Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuckles
Member # 2865

- posted      Profile for Chuckles   Email Chuckles         Edit/Delete Post 
I think that Slash has already used the tom Cruise pic....

Take care
-Justin-

Posts: 999 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

- posted      Profile for JuniperDreams   Email JuniperDreams         Edit/Delete Post 
wow... lotsa pictures! Makes me wish I had a scanner...

But I don't want to scare you off so I guess its's good that I dont. ... The people here are all older than I imagined, though...

Posts: 1245 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.