FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Heroes 4 (Page 3)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Heroes 4
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
d'oh I slept through heroes.
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
I remember Sylar's power nabbing spree, but I thought that the eclipse took his powers away and only left him with TK just like the Shanti virus did.

And nowhere have I seen anything about Claire helping him get all his powers back.

The eclipse took away ALL powers, but only temporarily.

I'm not sure that he ever got back all the powers that he once had before the Shanti virus, like the illusions or the super hearing and such. I don't recall him ever losing Claire's power since he cut her open and sampled her brain.

Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
The only (absorbed) power that Sylar maintained from before he contracted the Shanti virus was Telekinesis.

The rest were lost, but Sylar had used telekinesis so often that it had become innate. He may express a future recovery of powers he has lost, which would be especially troubling in the case of Enhanced Memory.

[ February 17, 2009, 02:46 AM: Message edited by: Samprimary ]

Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

- posted      Profile for Christine   Email Christine         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I remember Sylar's power nabbing spree, but I thought that the eclipse took his powers away and only left him with TK just like the Shanti virus did.

And nowhere have I seen anything about Claire helping him get all his powers back.

I got the impression that after the eclipse, he could still do everything he could before the eclipse. The only time he got reset was between seasons 1 and 2, as far as I know.
Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by neo-dragon:
quote:

The eclipse took away ALL powers, but only temporarily.

I'm not sure that he ever got back all the powers that he once had before the Shanti virus, like the illusions or the super hearing and such. I don't recall him ever losing Claire's power since he cut her open and sampled her brain.

I don't think that he ever got illusions because he had the shanti virus when he tried to.
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
The Hiro/Ando plot was a bit dumb, but otherwise I thought this episode was pretty good.

The one thing that aggravated me was the scene with Claire in the comic shop. As written, Noah Bennet is an idiot (and Claire is also an idiot), but all it would have taken was moving Claire and the new kid to the other fricken corner of the store instead of having a conversation right next to her dad. Jeez.

Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

there used to be tons of comments after an episode of heroes: bad omen.
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
I stopped watching.
I'm guessing so did a bunch of other people.

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vadon
Member # 4561

- posted      Profile for Vadon           Edit/Delete Post 
I stopped a while ago too.
Posts: 1831 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Samprimary
Member # 8561

This last episode is evidence that if loeb, et al had stayed on the show, the series would have been back to its old junky ways in three eps tops. They're still running through the episodes he features his name on, and the ando/hiro plotline was dumber than anything that has any right being on this show. Characters are already back to doing completely retarded things for the sake of keeping a contrived plotline on course. I would stop watching immediately were I not aware that loeb is gone and they brought back Fuller.

Sylar's plotline is a saving grace though. And they DO seem to be taking it in a different direction. The ending was funny.

Christine
Member # 8594

When are we done with his episode? I Mean, the Hiro/Ando thing was PAINFUL. And I usually love Hiro and ANdo. But it made no sense...on any level. How did they get to India? (Was nobody watching the airports?) Who was this random person and why did we care? I hate self-fulfilling prophecies, too, which seems to have been a big part of last season. Argh! Do they not have anyone willing to tell them when something sucks?
Posts: 2392 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
He IS the CEO of a multi billion $ company. He probably flew via private jet and the gov't is simply keeping it under wraps.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manji
Member # 11600

- posted      Profile for manji           Edit/Delete Post 
You're also forgetting that Peter can fly at the moment and that Ando can possibly enhance that. Although, I don't know how Peter and Ando's powers would work when used together. Would Ando enhance Peter's currently borrowed power or would Ando enhance Peter's absorption power.
Posts: 339 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

Maybe Peter can Travel FTL?
Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
Originally posted by Christine:
Do they not have anyone willing to tell them when something sucks?

Well, Loeb and Alexander did get fired, so I guess in a way they eventually got around to doing that.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by manji:
You're also forgetting that Peter can fly at the moment and that Ando can possibly enhance that. Although, I don't know how Peter and Ando's powers would work when used together. Would Ando enhance Peter's currently borrowed power or would Ando enhance Peter's absorption power.

Heh. It'd be interesting to see what would happen if Peter and Ando both amplified someone's powers at the same time. Imagine the devastation Parkman could wreak if he had that kind of power, or Mohinder for that matter, though I imagine it would be hard to have the two of them attached to him while he goes Hulk on people. I imagine using it on Sylar's electricity power or his TK ability would be immensely powerful, but I don't see that happening.

I wonder though, if Peter gets full control of his powers back, could he use Ando's boost power to amplify the effects of all his other abilities? Peter 2.0 could be really powerful.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmer's Glue
Member # 9313

- posted      Profile for Elmer's Glue   Email Elmer's Glue         Edit/Delete Post 
I think a more powerful Peter is the last thing they need.
Posts: 1287 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
And Peter 1.0 wasn't already immensely powerful?

I'd think that a "power enhanced" Peter 2.0 wouldn't be much of a difference, as Peter's only limiting factor is his inability to use his abilities intelligently.

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

I really liked this episode.

But no Hiro or Sylar this episode so I'm sad.

But still a good episode, my prediction Mohinder does another Heel-Face-Turn and joins Nathan if given the chance to have freedom and a non morally grey role (as a M.D)

HRG's doings-goings made sense and predicted that his "well I didnt agree with you before but this near death experience really opened by eyes!" bit made me believe he was lying and playing at a bigger game, proven with Mamma petrelli.

I think what was really good about this episode is when they only focused on maybe 2 groups at most, and both groups interacted with each other to boot. So we got like 6 episodes of Heroes Season 1 or 2 in like 10 minutes!

AvidReader
Member # 6007

- posted      Profile for AvidReader   Email AvidReader         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't watched since Sylar killed Elle, but the commercials promised me Bennet galore, so I watched last night.

It was ok, but it doesn't really inspire me to start watching again.

Posts: 2283 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11614

That episode was stupid.
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

I did not think the episode was all that good. It was ok, but there wasn't anything in Bennett's head that we didn't already basically know. He's consistent. Peter's actions were just stupid. Why did he go after the bald guy? Going to the storage locker almost made sense but holding a gun to a guy's head for no good reason? Like anyone thought he would pull that trigger.

As a matter of fact, this was the episode that made me realize that no changes are really coming to heroes. It's still the same show...good setup and poor follow-through.

I also missed Hiro. But then again, I miss Hiro with ass-kicking power. I thought they were going to quickly correct that mistake from last season and put him back in the game but I guess not. They continue to be afraid to deal with truly powerful powers and so deal with them through stupid plot tricks and character stupidity.

That said, I do like the episodes where they focus on a single plot and only one or two groups or characters. As a matter of fact, I thought that was what this war would enable them to do more often and I Hope it does...if they can draw battle lines and get these groups together then it should be easier to do than if everyone has his or her own agenda.

Oh yeah, and how stupid was Nathan flying off to rescue Peter? Nobody's going to notice that he got to that apartment faster than was humanly possible? He is so going to get caught on his own spear. Serves him right, of course.

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Do you think its common knowledge that Mama Petrelli and Papa Petrelli had powers? Or more to the point, why has no one thought "Nathan's daughter has a power, Nathan's brother has a power, Nathan's mom has a power, and Nathan's dad had a power .... I wonder if Nathan has a power?" Even if the mom and dad weren't known, you would think daughter and brother would at least cause some questioning. Now coupled with his stupid flying to Peters rescue ...ugh.

I actually really disliked last nights episode. It felt exactly like the old crappy ones. I was really really happy with the way the show was going but now I'm not sure. My whole complaint was that they didn't seem to know how to do anything other than shuffle things up, give someone a painting the future power, and have him paint a nuclear explosion. I mean, seriously! It's been done! Now Hiro is going to get his power back and jump forward to a destroyed DC.

I'll tell you, even though the show didn't work as well when Peter and Hiro were really powerful, the thought of them being such future b--a--'s was enjoyable. Peter can stay weak, but Hiro needs his power back.

Just wondering, but what do people think about the way in which the episodes are tied to each other? For instance, would it have been better for 2 weeks ago to not have ended with HRG being drugged but instead save than until this past week and have it all be contained in one? I don't know why I feel like that would make it better. I'm kind of feverish right now so I'm probably not making sense. But its just a feeling I have.

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

quote:
They continue to be afraid to deal with truly powerful powers and so deal with them through stupid plot tricks and character stupidity.

If an intelligent character actually had Hiro's power, there could be no show. Same with Peter ver. 1.0.

Intelligent use of complete control over time and space would mean there could be no plot - because Hiro could be in all places at all times.

Sylar's terrorizing people? Stop time, teleport to NASA for a space suit, teleport back, teleport him to the moon, teleport back, and problem is solved. No more Sylar.

Papa Petrelli is being menacing? See above.

Someone's going to get shot? Stop time, move said person, take gun from shooter, and the problem is solved.

There is virtually no problem that cannot be solved by stopping time and teleportation.... but even if there were, the way they have set up the rules in the Heroes universe allows you to go back in time to correct your foolish mistake and not cause a paradox.

Hiro's power requires one of two things for any sort of plot development to happen: a) character stupidity, and b) stupid plot tricks.

Peter only compounded the problem. He had Hiro's power in addition to healing, mind-reading, painting the future, strength, and invisibility. Forget about all the other silly bells and whistles... those five, in addition to Hiro's abilities, make a character immensely overbalancing to any sort of plot.

It's like introducing an elder dragon into a level four D&D party... Ragnar the young and exhuberant human ranger, Gomek the blacksmith's son turned dwarf fighter, Ilandra the elven wizard's apprentice.... and Yssreth the Bringer of Flames, Protector of the Celestial Planes, High Champion of the Court of Elder Dragons.

Hiro and Peter were incredibly overbalancing... as was Papa Petrelli.

They've found a way to limit Peter, which is good. Even if they bump him up to being able to remember different powers, but only being able to use one at a time, it's an improvement.

With Hiro, there are also ways to limit him. Maybe he can only stop time, but not teleport... or vice versa. Or he can't stop time completely, only slow it. Moving backward or forward through time causes him to lose consciousness for a period. Or he can only teleport himself, not others.

A fully functioning Hiro intelligently using his powers would cripple the show entirely... though, I wouldn't mind a plot line wherein:

- Hiro went back in time
- He changes enough to make Seasons 2-3 never have happened
- This "future Hiro" then is killed in the past
- The next show starts in the current time, with an entirely different plot, where all manner of things can be changed and explained away as events having taken place off screen (power modification, etc)

Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

The scene with Bennett and Parkman was giving me Londor and G'Kar vibes.

The only thing missing was Kosh. Hell, might have been a better scene if there HAD been a Kosh like person to tell Parkman to cool it.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheGrimace
Member # 9178

- posted      Profile for TheGrimace   Email TheGrimace         Edit/Delete Post 
On top of what's already been mentioned was anyone else really bugged by the lack of continuity with Mohinder's backstory from the last season?

"I'm a scientist, you're a cop and you're a nurse... we didn't do anything wrong..." oh wait, except when you turned into a serial killer kidnapping people and performing strange experiments on them...

but then later on in the episode they seem to remember that last season Mohinder turned into a bad-guy... Parkman and Peter are good examples of the "we're innocent until you force us to be evil." while Mohinder is almost the ultimate example of why all the bad guys have had a point (that powers are dangerous).

Also, the whole "did you hear me?! your brother is behind this all!" 'revelation?' who didn't see Nathan wandering around and seemingly being in charge of things... it's like saying "did you hear me?! Hitler was bad!"

Posts: 1038 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

I think most people hate reset buttons more then dumb plot unless it was really really well done.

Now, we still don't know exactly if the future has been significantly changed, it still looks like its following the Season 2 (or 3?) plot where Future Peter was a terrorist maybe with minor differences.

Time CAN be changed but appears to be extremely difficult to do so.

Christine
Member # 8594

LOL

I did notice those things, actually. There were just so many bad things! I really hope Mohinder goes away. They do seem to have forgotten about his killing and eating people spree.

Lisa
Member # 8384

- posted      Profile for Lisa   Email Lisa         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

The only thing missing was Kosh. Hell, might have been a better scene if there HAD been a Kosh like person to tell Parkman to cool it.

Lando. But yes. I miss G'Kar...
Posts: 12266 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

Blayne, I agree about the reset button problem... but it's starting to get to the point where I'm begging for one.

Again, though, for people being dumb with their powers...

Parkman. This guy can read people's minds, take control of people's minds to get them to do things, and even create illustions in people's minds so that they experience a world that's only in their mind....

YET, when a bunch of guys with guns are closing in on his motel room, what does he do? Draws a handgun.

Seriously?

In the spur of the moment by the downed plane, he took control of a shooter by instinct and dropped multiple assailants. With time to plan, his best option... is a handgun. He could have, perhaps...

- made the hunters believe the room was empty
- made one hunter believe he saw them escaping
- made one hunter turn on the others

Mohinder. Apparently the smartest of them all... engages in hand-to-hand combat a group of heavily armed hunters with stun dart rifles (which took him down previously).

I don't know... maybe knock a hole out through the other side of the hotel room, buying some time by piling all the furniture in front of the door? Or knocking a hole into an adjacent room, or the floor, etc? What did he hope to accomplish?

Peter. What did he expect to accomplish by flying to the head guy's place? To threaten him with a gun? Really? Maybe gather information on who they might be after next, or find some incriminating evidence that can be leaked to the press, or even steal his computer so that you can go find Micah or someone to find out more about what's going on.

Instead, the three stooges all managed to go the route of brute force. Handgun, handgun, hand-to-hand combat. Oy.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
Originally posted by Lisa:
quote:

Lando. But yes. I miss G'Kar...
My bad, Londo, I can't believe I added an r on there.

FC -

I think what you wanted Parkman to do was this:

Hunters enter room with weapons drawn.

Parkman waves his hand and says, "these aren't the mutants you're looking for."

Hunters look at each other quizzically and the lead Hunter looks at the rest and says, "these aren't the mutants we're looking for."

I think when pissed, a lot of them can do things by instinct that they can't do when stressed and actively trying. And actually despite the handgun to the boss Hunter's head thing, I thought Peter actually used his weapons fairly smartly. The flashbang and grabbing Parkman was impressively executed. Keeping the mind reader for info gathering purposes is essential if they are actually going to have any hope at success. Killing the Hunter guy however probably would have helped more than it hurt. His bosses were already convinced by Tracy that the danger exists. Killing the most radical among them would give Nathan a freer hand to try less volatile methods.

neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Killing the Hunter guy however probably would have helped more than it hurt. His bosses were already convinced by Tracy that the danger exists. Killing the most radical among them would give Nathan a freer hand to try less volatile methods.

But this is television. Killing the big-bad early just means that someone worse will replace him.
Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post 
LOL. "Set your tasers on stun."

Whatever!

Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christine
Member # 8594

Did anyone else think it was kind of silly when that Hunter guy suggested that if Peter killed him, he'd prove that the abilities were dangerous? I actually told the TV, "Yeah, because only someone with special abilities can use a gun!"
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
I was having flashbacks of Star Wars: can't kill them, can't live with them. Of course when the bad guys do the killings for the good guys it's a "redeeming" quality; when the good guys kill it's their "damnation". Solution: kill two at a time?!
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

I don't buy the "they can do things by instinct, but not by trying" thing. What Parkman did in the spur of the moment by taking control of a person's mind, and then having that person act in violence against their own companions, is not a reflex... because he had never done it before.

The only way for it to have been a "reflex" or "instinct" or whatever would be some sort of Geena Davis/Long Kiss Goodnight concept where he was reverting back to doing something he was good at in the past.

The guy is borderline Charles Xavier... and in times of stress, he turns to a handgun. Somehow, if people were storming Professor X's mansion, I don't think he'd be fumbling in his drawer for a pistol.

And while Peter may have used the weapons intelligently, his general actions and decision making were forced by plot decisions, rather than a plot being built by characters actually making intelligent decisions.

They needed Peter out long enough to get Parkman/Mohinder in trouble, then back in time to save Parkman and be sure that Mohinder was captured. To do that, you have to have Parkman/Mohinder act unintelligently, and have Peter rashly rush off to a meaningless confrontation with no plan of action.

Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
Originally posted by Samprimary:
and thus she must become Obviously Dead (by which I mean, 'looked so dead that she won't turn out to be alive for at least three episodes')

::smug::

also, heroes is again suffering from a light sprinkling of writer on board

FlyingCow
Member # 2150

After reading more on the tvtropes site, I've decided my pet peeves about Heroes boil down mostly to:

- Plot Induced Stupidity
- Misapplied Phlebotinum
- Forgotten Phlebotinum
- Coconut Superpowers
- Hollywood Tactics
- Idiot Ball
- Idiot Plot
- Writer on Board
- Wall Banger

[ February 27, 2009, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: FlyingCow ]

Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
Man this show has fallen so hard. When Heroes gets the ax will any miss it?
Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
Honestly, apart from the Hiro story I like Volume 4 just fine so far.
Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

I will miss it, I want my Hirofix.
Christine
Member # 8594

I won't be that upset when Heroes gets the axe. It deserves it. But I will miss even having a show to watch. I'm just not into that many shows. Right now I have 2 .... sort of 3 but I choose to wait until the end of the season to watch Lost and then watch them all back to back.
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

Honestly, there's a whole bunch of decent-to-good shows out there right now. That's one thing I agree with OSC on. Right now I'm watching:

Heroes
Chuck
House
Scrubs
Lost
Life on Mars
Life
Lie to Me (Wednesday is evidently "Shows that begin with L day")
Bones
Ugly Betty
Terminator
Doll House

Of those, Heroes is the lowest quality IMO (Chuck's about the same, but isn't trying to be anything better than it is so I rank it higher).

Samprimary
Member # 8561

quote:
Originally posted by Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged:

The thing I have with heroes is that it is a show that definitely had potential to really go somewhere and be a fixture.

I wanted that.

More importantly, Heroes is something that could convince network tv to do nerd stuff I really like, like firefly. And if it fails, a lot of that appeal vanishes as well. It's running as a test case for the modern supaheero drama.

Christine
Member # 8594

quote:
Originally posted by Raymond Arnold:
Honestly, there's a whole bunch of decent-to-good shows out there right now. That's one thing I agree with OSC on. Right now I'm watching:

Heroes
Chuck
House
Scrubs
Lost
Life on Mars
Life
Lie to Me (Wednesday is evidently "Shows that begin with L day")
Bones
Ugly Betty
Terminator
Doll House

Of those, Heroes is the lowest quality IMO (Chuck's about the same, but isn't trying to be anything better than it is so I rank it higher).

I'm sure there are good shows on, but I like familiar favorites and I'm nearly out of those. I think that's why I got into Heroes in the first place. It isn't exactly a new idea and as strange as this may sound, I wanted the familiar and comfortable cliche.
Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged
Member # 7476

- posted      Profile for Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged   Email Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Samprimary:
quote:
Originally posted by Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged:

The thing I have with heroes is that it is a show that definitely had potential to really go somewhere and be a fixture.

I wanted that.

More importantly, Heroes is something that could convince network tv to do nerd stuff I really like, like firefly. And if it fails, a lot of that appeal vanishes as well. It's running as a test case for the modern supaheero drama.

That's what makes this show so frustrating to me. I keep waiting for Hiro to evolve into future Hiro but all I get is stupid plot devices. Hiro used to be my favorite character, I can't stand him now.
Posts: 796 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11614

quote:
Originally posted by Blayne Bradley:
I will miss it, I want my Hirofix.

EXACTLY

Hi wowbagger [Wave]

Samprimary
Member # 8561

Another thing that is killin' heroes is the whole graphic novel tie-ins thing. No, Mr. Kring. I do not read your dumb online comic story tie-ins, and neither do the majority of the viewers.

Do you remember the second matrix movie? Do you remember the dumb kid who showed up out of nowhere that we were supposed to know if we had watched the Animatrix? Do you remember how everyone was confused about him and how this was a dumb idea? The show should not have required reading in order for new characters to not seem shoehorned in or to have them vanish and appear spontaneously and leave us with a sense of extracurricular fatigue.

Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

Which character are your referring to here? (In Heroes). Also, I actually did see Animatrix but I don't know which kid you're talking about.
Member # 11614

LYLE IS REBEL?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!?
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.