FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack feminity thread, or, Hatrack's most eligible Bachelorette. (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Hatrack feminity thread, or, Hatrack's most eligible Bachelorette.
Annie
Member # 295

- posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie         Edit/Delete Post 
I've got the tiger caveat in there for you babe! I just thought I'd let everyone know what they're missing out on [Smile]
Posts: 8504 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
*Gingerly puts Annie's profile back and laughs at all they guys clamoring over it*
*Walks out of thread holding Annie's thread*

So Jon Boy, who did your vote finally go for anyways? [Taunt]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, i just read this, and I think it's adorable that probably (though maybe not) some of Brinestone and Jon Boy's first flirtations are on this thread, and now they're having a baby (and married).
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
So who are Hatrack's current most eligible bachelorettes?

::takes out paper and pencil for notetaking::

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh don't you want to know? [Evil]
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pfresh85
Member # 8085

- posted      Profile for pfresh85   Email pfresh85         Edit/Delete Post 
*crouches behind bush to try and overhear secret conversations about most eligible bachelorettes*
Posts: 1960 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! I want to play too!

Age when first kiss: 18

Appearances:
Me!

Hair: mid-back length, dark brown hair, curly
Eyes: dark brown
Smile: cutesy.
Build: Just perfect.

Look alikes: A friend of mine once said I looked like Emmy Rossum

Reason I'm cool: Because I say so.
Dating status: At this point in life, I want a relationship. There's just nobody around to fulfill that.
Stalker level: Ninja
Plans: Get my B.S. in Animation

Things you should know:

I can code HTML like it was nobody's business. I am a total Japan freak. I was Raia's secret santa. I'm on Facebook and MySpace. I listen to Ladytron. I think Alan Rickman has a sexxxy voice. I wish I was the Little Mermaid. Lilac is my favorite color. I wear Lolita dresses most of the time. I use pointe shoes around the house because I like the way they look on me.

Perfect man: There is no such thing as a perfect man...But assuming Orlando Bloom one day decided to marry me, then I'd think otherwise.

Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Wow.

Edit to add: How are you still single?

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I like to think that she's saving herself for Lalo.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Tom, that is my favorite post of the night. Thank you. [Smile]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

- posted      Profile for Altįriėl of Dorthonion   Email Altįriėl of Dorthonion         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, if you were refering to me, I am a bachelorette.
Posts: 3389 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jennabean
Member # 8590

- posted      Profile for jennabean   Email jennabean         Edit/Delete Post 
You're gorgeous, AoD!
Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Altįriėl of Dorthonion
Member # 6473

*blush*
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
You're gorgeous, AoD!
Hence my:

quote:
Wow
She certainly is. [Smile]
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
*tiptoes into thread*

*can't follow Alty's amazing self-promoting ad*

*leaves... single*

[Razz]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I like to think that she's saving herself for Lalo.

Well, who isn't?
Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! More superficial hedonism!
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
This is Brinestone too lazy and pressed for time to log out before posting. Hope nobody's too confused.

quote:
Ok, i just read this, and I think it's adorable that probably (though maybe not) some of Brinestone and Jon Boy's first flirtations are on this thread, and now they're having a baby (and married).
Yes, they definitely were. The fact that he "voted" for me (before extending that vote to every girl on Hatrack . . . hehehe) gave me the courage to email him my phone number. And the rest is, as they say, history.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
hey, I remember this thread [Smile]
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, good memories. Now don't you chilluns go messin' wit it!
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:

You could compete toe to toe with any woman on earth Raia. Don't sell yourself short.

*finds another bush to hide behind*

airmanfour
Member # 6111

- posted      Profile for airmanfour           Edit/Delete Post 
This cannot end well.
Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
*is illegible*
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avadaru
Member # 3026

- posted      Profile for Avadaru   Email Avadaru         Edit/Delete Post 
*shrug* Oh, what the heck.

Age when first kiss: 14

Appearances: Me with some friends of mine.
More here.

Hair: shoulder-length blondish-brown
Eyes: green
Smile: usually nonexistent, I have big lips, I look goofy when I smile
Build: short, could stand to lose a few pounds, but still skinny

Look alikes: Kelly Clarkson, I've been told

Reason I'm cool: I'm just like the Crocodile Hunter, only minus the mud and tight shorts.

Dating status: Absolutely no time to even consider attempting a relationship right now. I'm a full-time student who works about 65 hours a week.
Stalker level: What exactly does this mean?
Plans: Studio art major, so I plan to marry well. [Wink] (failing that, I might do something in the field of herpetology or teach art.)

Things you should know:

If you don't like animals, you probably won't get along with me. You'll be sharing me with a dog, 2 boa constrictors, 2 rats, and a flying squirrel. I don't drink. I don't smoke, except for the occasional fine cigar. I don't curse. I will yell at you for poor driving habits. I cry really easily, but act like I'm tough. I will not discuss politics with you. I can be really emotional. I'm very physical.

Perfect man: My panacea. He can tell me what to do in a way that makes me want to do it. He respects me. He respects others. He is hygienic. He makes me laugh. We click.

Posts: 1225 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
quote:

You could compete toe to toe with any woman on earth Raia. Don't sell yourself short.

*blushblushblush*

[Kiss]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
Ava, you have a hooded rat, which makes you TEH AWESOME!

I'd vote for most of the Hatrack ladies in any competition - without seeing pictures.

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jennabean
Member # 8590

- posted      Profile for jennabean   Email jennabean         Edit/Delete Post 
Age: 18, are there ANY lads on hatrack that are this young?!

Appearances: are the least of my worries

Hair: long, brown, straight and worth a small fortune.
Eyes: green, gorgeous.
Smile: I was told today that I always smile like I'm up to something. I almost always am.
Build: 5'4" and could stand to gain a few pounds

Look alikes: None, ever.

Reason I'm cool: Well I couldn't tell you, but I have fabulous references.

Dating status: As single or as taken as I want to be
Stalker level: I can't be found via google. Don't even try. [Smile]
Plans: Learn as much as I can from as many people as I can and die with a dolphin to call my own.

Things you should know: I have layers like Shrek and onions. I can make you laugh like Shrek and make you cry like onions. But that's just my first layer.

Perfect man: I've no idea. I like many, many different types of people! And I'd marry them all in a heartbeat if I could. I'm a lover. [Big Grin]

[ January 14, 2006, 04:48 AM: Message edited by: jennabean ]

Posts: 308 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Av? Where you been?
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
*is illegible*
Funny, I read you just fine.

[ January 14, 2006, 05:59 AM: Message edited by: Lyrhawn ]

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
Originally posted by Raia:
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
quote:

*blushblushblush*

[Kiss]

[Big Grin]
xtownaga
Member # 7187

- posted      Profile for xtownaga   Email xtownaga         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jennabean:

Appearances: are the least of my worries

Hair: long, brown, straight and worth a small fortune.
Eyes: green, gorgeous.
Smile: I was told today that I always smile like I'm up to something. I almost always am.
Build: 5'4" and could stand to gain a few pounds

Look alikes: None, ever.

Reason I'm cool: Well I couldn't tell you, but I have fabulous references.

Dating status: As single or as taken as I want to be
Stalker level: I can't be found via google. Don't even try. [Smile]
Plans: Learn as much as I can from as many people as I can and die with a dolphin to call my own.

Things you should know: I have layers like Shrek and onions. I can make you laugh like Shrek and make you cry like onions. But that's just my first layer.

Perfect man: I've no idea. I like many, many different types of people! And I'd marry them all in a heartbeat if I could. I'm a lover. [Big Grin]

Well I don't post all that much, but I'm a guy, I'm 18 (yeah, just try to get closer than equal [Big Grin] ) (born in 1987), and, well, I can be found via google, and my first kiss was... never... but do try not to hold that against me [Blushing] .
Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Good lord! You were born when I graduated high school.

*feels very mature*

*forgets how fast time flies*

*regards sleepy 1-day-away-from-age-12 son groggily rubbing eyes*

*sighs*

[Big Grin]

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Funny, I read you just fine.
Or so you think [Wink] .

I do mean "illegible".

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah? [Cool]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Ok, so I'll go ahead and fill this out -- why not? [Smile]

Age when first kiss: 17

Hair: Long, red, curly.

Eyes: Brown.

Smile: Uhh... I'm not quite sure how to fill this one out. I do smile quite frequently. [Razz]

Build: 5'4" and could stand to lose a few pounds, but in no way fat or anything. Just... in college. [Razz]

Look alikes: Hmm. I can't think of anyone.

Reason I'm cool: Because I'm Jewish, a redhead, a singer (I'm in music school), I'm from Israel, I like to meet people, and... um... I'm single. [Big Grin] And anything else you can think of.

Dating status: Rather single, at the moment.

Stalker level: o_O What kind of question is this?

Plans: Become a major singer for the Disney corporation, singing in their films (or a Broadway star, but that's a bit less likely), marrying (eventually), having children (even more eventually), and leading a good life.

Things you should know: Hmm... just ask anything that you are curious about... I will answer. [Smile]

Perfect man: I have no perfect man. I'm a hopeless romantic. Anyone that I fall for.

(edit: Forgot to include a picture !)

airmanfour
Member # 6111

Raia has decided to omit her deep and abiding love of classic films. Shameful.

I had no idea that being Jewish was a reason people were cool. If I'd known that I think high school would have been easier.

Posts: 1156 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 

Age when first kiss: 16

Appearances: "harried student" most of the time, slighty more civilised the rest of the time

Hair: short, wavy, dark brown
Eyes: also brown
Smile: varies between impish and cynical, depending on circumstances
Build: mesomorphic 5'8" or so
Look alikes: None that I know of

Reason I'm cool: When driving, I like to belt out medieval English or Latin tunes. (That's cool, right?)

Dating status: Don't really want to discuss this right now
Stalker level: I don't think I have a stalker. And I don't have time to stalk.
Plans: MA and then PhD in medieval Latin manuscripts, and a life of musty professorship.

Things you should know: I really do do the medieval tunes thing. I'm not joking. I love to swim, and I love to be outdoors, especially if there are rocks and tree roots to climb over. I love books and accumulate them as if trying to rival the library at Alexandria.

Perfect man: Impeccable grooming and hygeine. Mustn't mind playing second fiddle to manuscript study occasionally. Must be able to accomodate my sordid soap-opera romance with my roommate, at least until the divorce.* Cooking skills a plus, dish-washing skills a must.

* This is a joke.

[ January 14, 2006, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Eaquae Legit ]

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jennabean:

I seem to remember there being someone who was 15 and someone who was 17.

Let me give this a shot, even though I'm not even legal(hey, you never know what the future may bring)...

Age when first kiss: 15

Appearances: I don't particularly care how I look. I've taken to doing my hair up a bit, and wearing a little itsy bitsy teeny weenie bit of makeup. For how I look while done up... go here

Hair: shoulder-length, light blinde, wavy/curly
Eyes: vary between blue and green, depending on my mood. My friends joke that I have mood rings for eyes.
Smile: My friends tell me I have a really nice, sweet smile, but I've yet to hear it from a guy.
Build: 5'3", and I'm not even going to put my weight here, but I am trying to lose weight.

Look alikes: Kind of like my sister.

Reason I'm cool: umm... I didn't know I was cool. I'm kind of a follow the rules kind of girl, but when it comes down to it, I know how to break down and have a lot of (clean) fun.
Dating status: single and looking
Stalker level: A weird old guy followed me around the mall once. That's about it. I haven't checked to see if you can find me on google or not.
Plans: Teach until the day I die. I'd like to get more involved with my church, to the extent of possibly working with student ministry. I'd also like to be a professor of music at a University somewhere.

Things you should know: I'm very serious about my religion. If you're not Christian, forget it. Not anything against you personally, but there's stuff in the bible about relationships between believers and nonbelievers, and I follow that kind of thing. If you are a Christian, I'm open. I won't drink or smoke EVER, with the only exception being a toast on my wedding day and anniversaries. The smell of alcohol makes me sick to my stomach. Other than that... Music is my life. None of these "band camp" jokes, fellas. [No No]

Perfect man: Oh geez. I dunno. I really value honesty- the complete, open trust that comes with serious relationships. Plus, you can't get caught if you never lie. Be yourself- don't hold anything back.

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
When driving, I like to belt out medieval English or Latin tunes. (That's cool, right?)
How many of those tunes do we really still know?

As an aside, I know it's really not medieval, but my cousin wrote a book about the music in Shakespeare's plays that's winning all kinds of awards. If the Waterloo library has a copy you should check it out, you might enjoy it.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 

Age when first kiss: 21

Hair: Long, brown, and thick. Useful as a weapon when braided.
Eyes: Two.
Smile: Occasionally.
Build: Robots, origami sculptures.
Look alikes: My mother.

Reason I'm cool: Someone poured ice cubes down my back.

Dating status: Carbon-14 results will be back next week.
Stalker level: I use a good left hook to level stalkers.
Plans: World domination. What else?

Things you should know: This.

Perfect man:
code:
lim sin(1/x)
x --> 0

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
There's a few groups and solo singers who search out and record them. My personal favourites are the Mediaeval Baebes and Heather Dale. Richard Souther is a guy who takes medieval hymns and embellishes them with, say, electric guitars and stuff. I still have to find a copy of his Hildegard of Bingen CD. We really still know a lot of them - Good King Wenceslas is a very old tune that was originally a hymn to spring, for example. There's a huge number of Christian songs that have lasted, and a good number that weren't specifically Christian, as well. There's a ton of lyrics to songs (the drinking songs can be a lot of fun), and I know that because I've seen them. I'm not musically literate, though, so I can't explain how we know the tunes. But when I find them recorded, I go and find a copy if I can.

And thanks for the tip about the book, I'll check it out if UW's got it.

[ January 15, 2006, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: Eaquae Legit ]

Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evie3217
Member # 5426

- posted      Profile for Evie3217   Email Evie3217         Edit/Delete Post 
My turn!

Age when first kiss: 17

Appearances: Me at prom, Me again!

Hair: medium length wavy brown hair
Eyes: dark brown
Smile: I smile a lot, if that means anything.
Build: I'm not telling.

Look alikes: I did that test once, and they only came back with men, so I don't really know

Reason I'm cool: Because can quote Star Wars and many 90's movies to a T.
Dating status: Single at the moment, but always looking for that perfect guy to make me laugh.
Stalker level: Ninja
Plans: To finish out college and see where the future takes me.

Things you should know:

I'm a little self-conscious. I love dogs (I worked at an animal shelter when I lived at home). Evie is actually a nickname for my last name. I'm in love with Val Kilmer (Tombstone is one of those movies that I can quote nonstop). I'm an insomniac. I love the Red Sox. I want to be a pirate when I grow up... well, if I ever grow up.

Perfect man: Someone who can make me laugh and is willing to be geeky with me. I want a guy who will not take me for granted, but who will instead talk with me and listen to what I have to say and respect me. I want a guy who is willing to stay up with me at all hours of the night and talk about nothing at all. That's not too much to ask, right?

Posts: 1789 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

*developing a crush on Evie based on description*
Raia
Member # 4700

P.S. I love classic films. [Big Grin]
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hair: Long, brown, and thick. Useful as a weapon when braided
She's not even close to joking. That is some beautiful hair you have though.

quote:
I use a good left hook to level stalkers
Promise? [Razz]
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I just want to say I am elligible, but I'll only write a profile if requested by a bachelor.
airmanfour
Member # 6111

I, airmanfour, a bachelor, respectfully requests that breyerchic04 write a profile.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Age when first kiss: 18
Hair: Medium reddish brown, very thick, but relatively straight, right now about chin length, and layered, no bangs

Eyes: Almost black, brown

Smile: often

Build: 5'0 and curvy.

Look alikes: judge for yourself

Reason I'm cool: I'm on hatrack

Dating status: nadda

Stalker level: I don't think I'm a stalker, but I do know tons of silly little facts about my friends. My former stalker is now in a serious relationship, so that's out of the way [Wink]

Plans: To get out of my pajama's, oh you want more than daily plans, ok I want to become an elementary school teacher, not in Indiana, marry a guy who makes at least a dollar more than I do, and have a few kids

Things you should know: I come with pets, I also am way into knitting, so you'll probably get a hat.

Perfect man: Tall dark and handsome, or blond and surfery, or well whatever. He has to like decent music (not just rap, though that's ok too), and enjoy my animals. I currently have two dogs and a cat, and have all intentions of getting a horse at some point in my life.

And last but not least! Me

Kitsune
Member # 8290

- posted      Profile for Kitsune   Email Kitsune         Edit/Delete Post 

Age when first kiss: 13

Appearance
Photo: It was a really nice restroom!
Hair: Brown and bleh (my friend's going to dye it intense pink later though [Smile] )
Eyes: Brown and bleh
Smile: A toothy one. I smile every minute of the day; I even smile when I'm sleeping. The only time I remember not smiling was when I ate too much Mexican food and was in the restroom. For an hour or so.
Build: I used to be athletic (swim and waterpolo x 10000) but I got in a fistfight with my swim coach (jk about the fists [Razz] ) and quit the team. So all my muscles turned into flab. I'm this... walking blob of flabby fat. Gah.

Look alikes: If there's any, I'd feel bad for them.

Reason I'm cool: I'm a ninja. and I have chill friends.

Dating status: I have a harlem of men; but there's no one special right now [Big Grin]
Stalker level: I myspace-stalk. Does that count?
Plans: To survive highschool. Literally. I have a year left, amagad!

Things you should know:

I'm the typical nerdy Asian (games, DDR, anime, books), except that I suck in math.

I do the most random things. (I was in Chinatown and there was this piercing parlor that was having a discount sale [Roll Eyes] and as a bargain hunter, I had to go for it XD)

Perfect man: Somebody taller than me [Frown] I'm tired of being the gorilla girl [Grumble] And somebody who'll keep up with me. Haha, that's about all [Wink]

Posts: 147 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
airmanfour
Member # 6111

You have a harlem of men? and charlie rangel is one of them i hope.
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.