FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Newbie Burninations - Five Cents: The Burninator is IN. (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Newbie Burninations - Five Cents: The Burninator is IN.
Rhapsode
Member # 5062

- posted      Profile for Rhapsode           Edit/Delete Post 
Please Trog, burninate me...I have no money, but I seek purity above all else...
Posts: 97 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Theca wants to know if being burninated tickles.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
It hurts like hell. But you have to earn it now.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
I belive Theca has definately earned a burnination! The tickly kind!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

- posted      Profile for Trogdor the Burninator   Email Trogdor the Burninator         Edit/Delete Post 
There is no tickly kind. Just painful -- rip your ears off painful.
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

Only to Trogdor, the dragon with the lowest pain threshold ever.

For the rest of us, it's a light brushing of the skin to create mirth.

Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
[shows up in his asbestos leisure suit]

Hey, man? Do you take canadian? All I have are these Canadian coins I brought back from Toronto with this cold I caught...

I have:

One goofy dollar coin-thingy with a copper center.

Two little Canadian penny rip-offs

Hey! All the Canadian coins are US coin wanna-bes except the dollar-thingy!

Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

He's from Toronto and crawling with SARS. *dons environmental suit*
Theca
Member # 1629

- posted      Profile for Theca           Edit/Delete Post 
I like my skin the color and texture it is right now. No, no burninating for me, thanks anyway. *Pushes mackillian forward and runs off*
Posts: 1990 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shlomo
Member # 1912

- posted      Profile for Shlomo   Email Shlomo         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's my wallet. Give me back whatever you don't use. Just KILL THE STRONGBAD THREAD!!!
Posts: 755 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StrongBad
Member # 5097

- posted      Profile for StrongBad   Email StrongBad         Edit/Delete Post 
Shut up, Shlomo...
Posts: 43 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shlomo
Member # 1912

- posted      Profile for Shlomo   Email Shlomo         Edit/Delete Post 
Aw, why don't you go hold an election for leader of StrongBadia?

Or try flirting with Marzipan?

Oh yeah, is that duck still chasing you?

Why don't you ever get a major role in toons?

Posts: 755 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

Feel the Burn, baby!
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
I require absolution for my sins.

Burninate me, please.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

With pleasure!

*Burninates Ralphie*

Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
*tosses some money Trogdor's way*

I wish to be burninated for the character profile I just posted in Pollo mafia.

If you've read it Trogdor, you know I deserve it. You'll probably even do it for free.

*braces for pain of burnination*

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filetted
Member # 5048

- posted      Profile for filetted   Email filetted         Edit/Delete Post 
seeks burnination also.

wants the dial-an-inferno turned to the highest setting.

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saruman
Member # 2275

- posted      Profile for Saruman           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Belle, how bout you just pull my finger?
Posts: 651 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*Burninates Saruman*

Get out of my thread, you freak.

*Burninates Belle and flish*

Mmm...southern fried fish...

T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
::hopelessly jingles a bag of quarters::

[Frown]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry]
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I know, Ralphie, I know...

It seems as if today in particular is just screaming for some newbie burninations.

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
If you look at the crying smilie long enough, it starts to look as if it was moving it's wings, and not crying.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*burninates T for whining*

*burninates Ralphie for crying*

T_Smith
Member # 3734

::whines::

You aren't burninating newbies!!!

Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*burninates Lee M, Jimmy, Ryan Hart, and all those other newbies*
Jacare Sorridente
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Jacare Sorridente   Email Jacare Sorridente         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Burninator- how was vacation? Did you burninate anyone?
Posts: 4548 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

I was a little burninated out, so I had to take a brief sabbatical. I was so caught up in the role of burninator that I started to forget who I really was. I had to retreat from society and find myself, much like in the book Walden. I'll try to make the burninations more consistent from now on.
Jacare Sorridente
Member # 1906

- posted      Profile for Jacare Sorridente   Email Jacare Sorridente         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back
*swords the burninator*
That ought to get you into the spirit of how things have been around here lately.

Posts: 4548 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
I've always been strangely drawn to the act of burnination, but have never been so bold as to ask it for myself. Perhaps someday I will join the ranks of top-posting Jatraqueros and newbies everywhere will be begging for my burnination.

Or not.

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
It's about time we got someone in here to handle the influx of n00bs...
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, now that Ryuko's hit 1000 she thinks she's so big and bad that she can push n00bs around. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Look who's talking!! [ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Is burnination anything like fumigation? Now there's a service I'd be willing to pay 5 cents for. (And, out of the goodness of my heart, I'll donate 5 cents for some of the stinkier Jatraqueros around here.)

<---Twoson

[ August 15, 2003, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: PSI Teleport ]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I'd be calling for the baptism by burnination of the world's n00bs, regardless of whether I was one or not.
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
I would be willing to bet that I'm one of the oldest (with the fewest posts, of course) Jatraqueras that has not been burninated.

::Hands Trogdor a nickel and waits patiently::

Do your worst.

Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Burnination may be a good thing....

Then again....

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Ela, when was I pushing n00bs around? [Confused] [Dont Know]
Trogdor the Burninator
Member # 4894

*burninates Ryuko for being an uppity newbie*

*burninates PSI Teleport for switching names*

*burninates BelladonnaOrchid to ashes*

Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
<---- somehow has never been burninated...
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I have a few questions regarding the nature of this enterprise:

Can one duck a Burnination?

If one pays more does one get a "better" Burnination? If one pays less does one get a "worse" Burnination?

Are their any benefits to getting a Burnination?

Has this Burninating been certified "safe"? Are their any health issues one should be aware of?

Should one avoid or seek out a Burnination?

Do you feel there is a significant future in the business of Burnination?

Do you intend to retire from Burnination?

What is you favourite part about your job?

Thank You for your time. Customers everywhere are grateful.

[Razz]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filetted
Member # 5048

Teshi,

There is no spoon.

There is no burnination.

well, only if you really really want to.

get burninated, that is.

flish

Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

Well, readers everywhere are certainly confused by your sparse reply, but thank you none the less.

[Razz]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
filetted
Member # 5048

it cost 5 cents. you want more? you pay more.

[Wink]

Teshi
Member # 5024

Yes, yes! But is it any "better" (note the quotes here, I'm kind of afraid of this word, "better" in this context) if one pays more? Is it worth it?

This is merely an interview. I am not out looking for Burnination. I am just a representative of the general public.

filetted
Member # 5048

ah, well, lucky you the Trog is out, as he is on most days.

Burnination is a little service we like to offer to some of our guests.

Actually, I don't really work here. I'm just an intern, and the boss is gone, so um... I'm not really sure what we do here, but apparently it costs 5 cents... and that's not gonna pay for jack.

*frizzles n00bs indiscriminantly*

drop your nickels in this here jar *JAR*.

flish

Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ela, when was I pushing n00bs around?
Actually, sarcasticmuppet, my remark was aimed at Ryuko. You just had the misfortune to post in between us. [Razz]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BelladonnaOrchid
Member # 188

- posted      Profile for BelladonnaOrchid   Email BelladonnaOrchid         Edit/Delete Post 
::Wipes the tear out of the corner of her eye::

Thank you, Trogdor. You don't know how much this means to me.

Posts: 701 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

What happens if one doesn't drop one's pennies in this *JAR*?
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
Can you get free samples?
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.