FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Gas Prices Near You (Page 8)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Gas Prices Near You
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
The regular stuff is $3.69 here in the desert. But, who's keeping track. I've been riding the bycicle to work for 23 years now. If pressed, I would have to admit that it takes be about a minute and a half to get to work on the bike. It's longer to get to Safeway close to seven minutes. A gallon of milk, 18 eggs, and several regular things fit just fine in a small Coleman day pack. Church takes close to 15 minutes.
Now if I could just do something about the 1,200 mile weekends when I go home to visit my beautiful bride.
(Edit to correct a stutter)

[ May 24, 2007, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Artemisia Tridentata ]

Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post 
Man, it Oregon it's been around $3.39 for regular unleaded for about a month. It's been costing me $50 per tank, which, thanks to my commute, means about $50/week for gas. GAH!
Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
At some point, we’re going to be working full-time so we can pay to get to work and back.
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BandoCommando
Member # 7746

- posted      Profile for BandoCommando           Edit/Delete Post 
Too true.
Posts: 1099 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiua
Member # 7825

- posted      Profile for aiua   Email aiua         Edit/Delete Post 
$3.49 for the last few days in south eastern Wisconsin.

$43.69, AT?

Posts: 1215 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by advice for robots:
We need to get a bigger car to hold the family. We want to get a hybrid. But the only one I can find that could seat 7 is the Toyota Highlander. Apparently, Toyota is bringing the Sienna hybrid to the States in 08, but that's not for certain. I wonder if it's worth the savings on gas for the premium pricetag a Sienna hybrid would have.

They said the same thing about 2007. Don't hold your breath. Also, the first model year of a hybrid often has problems. I will probably be buying a Sienna soon -- not a hybrid.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/05/25/gasprice.protest.ap/index.html
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith, again
Member # 9457

- posted      Profile for Sopwith, again   Email Sopwith, again         Edit/Delete Post 
Hovering at 3.09 a gallon here. Sadly, my wife's job has changed and has her commuting an hour and a half each way daily. While the job is excellent and the benefits are good, she's not getting mileage. It's costing us an arm and a leg right now (not to mention the time spent on travel).
She's already looking to change jobs away from a really great company just because of this one factor.

Posts: 45 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Detroit, Michigan -

$2.37 April 04
$2.49 August 09
$2.56 August 14
$2.76 August 15
$2.66 August 21
$2.59 August 23
$2.62 August 27
$2.66 August 28
$2.79 August 29
$2.89 August 30
$3.29 September 01
$2.39 October 23
$2.19 December 28

$2.39 January 05
$2.19 March 19
$2.49 March 25
$2.69 April 10
$2.79 April 11
$2.89 April 19
$2.99 July 24
$3.09 July 25
$2.99 July 27

$2.14 January 7
$2.85 April 17
$3.45 May 21
$3.59 May 22

$2.89 March 9
$2.99 March 10
$3.19 March 11
$3.39 March 12

Anaylists predict anywhere from $4+ to $3.50 as the high water mark this year. I'm betting more on the higher end of that spectrum.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I'm thinking that the higher end is more likely too.

I'm seeing $3.45 at most of the stations I frequent today.

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I filled up at 3.15 yesterday, but it was a 7-Eleven (with a disclaimer that this was not Citgo gas) and it was the bottom grade.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
We've been hoving around $1/L lately, plus or minus $0.05. With the Canadian dollar more or less on par with the Greenback, that's $3.79/gal.
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
$3.19 here. Of course, prices vary by state in part due to state taxes, as well.

I should look up how much state tax is imposed on our gas locally.

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
I paid $3.95 yesterday. I wasn't completely empty, but some stations raised their price to $3.98 and the others are sure to follow within a day.

One of the Honolulu papers' headlines yesterday read "Maui gas hits $4"... but the higher octanes have been above $4 for a couple of months now.

Honolulu Starbulletin link

Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

quote:
Originally posted by twinky:
We've been hoving around $1/L lately, plus or minus $0.05. With the Canadian dollar more or less on par with the Greenback, that's $3.79/gal.

What were gas prices in Canada like a year ago? My impression is that while your gas prices have been going up as well, they haven't been doing so as quickly as ours have. Is that accurate?

How high is your gas tax, by the way?

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

According to this site, the US's federal gas tax is 18.4 cpg, with the states each collecting an additional tax that varies from state to state. Ohio's tax is 26cpg, which looks to be on the high end of things. Looks like Alaska has the lowest gas tax, at 8cpg, and New York has the highest, with 31.9.
Mucus
Member # 9735

- posted      Profile for Mucus           Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a good summary
link

Posts: 7593 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tstorm
Member # 1871

- posted      Profile for Tstorm   Email Tstorm         Edit/Delete Post 
Noemon, thanks for that. It's a nice reminder, because periodically I run into someone who insists the price of gas is mostly because of taxes. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1813 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pegasus
Member # 10464

- posted      Profile for Pegasus   Email Pegasus         Edit/Delete Post 
In Maine today we had a low of 3.15 and a high of 3.45. I paid 3.22.
Posts: 369 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by Noemon:
According to this site, the US's federal gas tax is 18.4 cpg, with the states each collecting an additional tax that varies from state to state. Ohio's tax is 26cpg, which looks to be on the high end of things. Looks like Alaska has the lowest gas tax, at 8cpg, and New York has the highest, with 31.9.

And there are other costs. California's local taxes (state, county, and city taxes) are less than NY's, but our laws require various anti-smog additives that raise the per-gallon cost quite a bit.

Current "low" price here is about $3.59, but there are plenty of places charging $4+ for the lowest grade.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shanna
Member # 7900

- posted      Profile for Shanna   Email Shanna         Edit/Delete Post 
I drive through the less-than-nice parts of town to get some $3.07/gallon. I can't imagine paying $3.50 or more for gas. As it is I find myself picking up every coin I see on the ground.
Posts: 1733 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by Shanna:
I can't imagine paying $3.50 or more for gas.

You will.
Samprimary
Member # 8561

- posted      Profile for Samprimary   Email Samprimary         Edit/Delete Post 
Still at $3 here.
Posts: 15421 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
3.39 today at my normal station. It was 3.44 yesterday, and I saw one station west of me while running errands at 3.51.
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Detroit, Michigan -

$2.37 April 04
$2.49 August 09
$2.56 August 14
$2.76 August 15
$2.66 August 21
$2.59 August 23
$2.62 August 27
$2.66 August 28
$2.79 August 29
$2.89 August 30
$3.29 September 01
$2.39 October 23
$2.19 December 28

$2.39 January 05
$2.19 March 19
$2.49 March 25
$2.69 April 10
$2.79 April 11
$2.89 April 19
$2.99 July 24
$3.09 July 25
$2.99 July 27

$2.14 January 7
$2.85 April 17
$3.45 May 21
$3.59 May 22

$2.89 March 9
$2.99 March 10
$3.19 March 11
$3.39 March 12
$3.49 May 1st
$3.59 May 6th
$3.85 May 7th

There was a station nearby that was still selling for $3.59, cash only, with a line out into the road that went on for a block. I'm glad I just had some work done on by car that gave me a huge boost in fuel economy. For us here in the north, Summer is just around the corner, and the price of gas is already where they told us two months ago that it'd be during the HEIGHT of summer. $5 a gallon by the end of the year? Any takers?

Goldman Sachs is saying $200 a barrel in 24 months and $7 a gallon.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tstorm
Member # 1871

- posted      Profile for Tstorm   Email Tstorm         Edit/Delete Post 
$3.659, Northern Kansas. Rumored to be rising a bit more tomorrow.

$4 per gallon is pretty psychologically devastating for me. At that price, it's about $50 per tank, and let me tell you, there aren't many places that appeal to me enough to spend $100 (or more) to get there and back.

Posts: 1813 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

What's going to suck is the rapidity in which these prices are climbing. A lot of people say "well they'll just have to take public transportation," but America is rife with sprawl, and PT just isn't available to a lot of people. I might consider riding my bike the seven miles to work that I have to go and back every day for awhile, but it'll depend. Riding seven miles at night after working for 12 hours sounds like a nightmare. Seven miles is maybe a quarter of a gallon for me, so, at four dollars a gallon a ride to and from work costs me two dollars if I use my car.

If gas really hits six or seven dollars in a couple years, and knowing America, we won't prepare for it, because that's just how we are, we don't prepare for things until the last minute, it's going to be rough while we try as fast and expensively as possible to switch over to a more sustainable transportation system. A lot of stuff is going to change soon, and I think our use of cars as we know them now is going to radically alter in the next 24 to 36 months. I'd say to look for OPEC to yank the floor out from under us and bottom out the price, but with China and India's ever increasing demand, they can deal with America having a dropoff in consumption, others will make up for it and keep the price high.

DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Goldman Sachs is saying $200 a barrel in 24 months and $7 a gallon.
Goldman sachs
quote:
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- With $100-a-barrel here for now, Goldman Sachs says $200 a barrel could be a reality in the not-too-distant future in the case of a "major disruption."
Goldman on Friday also boosted by $10 the low end of its 2008-2012 projected range for crude to $60 a barrel -- significantly lower than current prices, to be sure, but a possible mark for oil if "normalized" trends return to the marketplace.

quote:
Goldman also reiterated its view that oil prices could fall as normal market conditions return over the next four years.
"The core of our 'super-spike' view is that oil prices will keep rising until demand declines globally on a multiyear basis, resulting in the return of excess capacity and a lower cost structure," Goldman's analysts said. "Given this view, once excess capacity returns, we think prices can move sharply lower."

Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Honestly, I hope that the prices don't fall. It's hurting, right now, having to pay so much per gallon, but high gas prices are the only thing that's going to motivate us to move, as a culture, to more fuel efficient vehicles and develop viable alternatives to oil. If we were a species more given to looking to the future we wouldn't need the stick that is high fuel costs to drive us to the carrot, but we're just not.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Huh, well that's what I get for reading news second hand and not the full article. Thanks for the clarification DK.

Noemon -

Completely agree. It's why I support many movements that are pushing for a higher gas tax and for a Congressionally mandated floor on the price of oil so it can never get low enough to kill renewables and fuel efficient cars.

Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that is an entirely different take than what I got from NPR. Paraphrased, it was something like "Goldman Sachs predicts $200 per barrel in near future." And NPR is the only source whose summaries I generally trust.

To be fair, it was a "coming up later" segment, not the full news story. But generally they're much better at summarizing than this.

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Arnold
Member # 3192

- posted      Profile for Glenn Arnold   Email Glenn Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I finally hit 80 mpg yesterday. I guess the bike's broken in.
Posts: 3735 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's why I support many movements that are pushing for a higher gas tax and for a Congressionally mandated floor on the price of oil so it can never get low enough to kill renewables and fuel efficient cars.
I would bet if Republicans pushed this we would get flooded with 'women, children, and the poor hardest hit' and stories. If Democrats (or Gore) proposes it then they will be our saviours. Yes, that is kinda snarky and jaded on my part....
Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
My same station that I've been using all thread.... THREE EIGHTY NINE for regular. It was 2.26 on page 1 of the thread. Nearly a 75% increase in about 3 years if I'm doing my math right?

I'm more and more seriously contemplating a scooter. If only I didn't need to transport kids and parcels virtually every time I'm out.

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn: (04/04/05)
Who the hell are the "they" who said oil was going to double in price? That's silly.

[Wall Bash]
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigmatic
Member # 7785

- posted      Profile for Enigmatic   Email Enigmatic         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DarkKnight:
quote:
It's why I support many movements that are pushing for a higher gas tax and for a Congressionally mandated floor on the price of oil so it can never get low enough to kill renewables and fuel efficient cars.
I would bet if Republicans pushed this we would get flooded with 'women, children, and the poor hardest hit' and stories. If Democrats (or Gore) proposes it then they will be our saviours. Yes, that is kinda snarky and jaded on my part....
Well, at least you recognize your snark and jadedness. [Wink]

I don't know where the women & children part comes in exactly, but "the poor are hardest hit" is exactly the argument used against these proposals already, no need for republicans to be the ones suggesting it.

I think raising the gas tax right now would be pretty bad. But a price floor, or raising the tax when the price comes down a bit in the winter, would probably be alright.

--Enigmatic

Posts: 2715 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

quote:
I think raising the gas tax right now would be pretty bad. But a price floor, or raising the tax when the price comes down a bit in the winter, would probably be alright.

My biggest issue is that the government will become very used to this huge boon of our money. The less we use gas the more they will raise the taxes anyway. If we actually use a fraction of the oil we use now you can expect heavy taxes on it, plus many more new taxes to make up for the lost income.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
Originally posted by Goody Scrivener:
My same station that I've been using all thread.... THREE EIGHTY NINE for regular. It was 2.26 on page 1 of the thread. Nearly a 75% increase in about 3 years if I'm doing my math right?

I'm more and more seriously contemplating a scooter. If only I didn't need to transport kids and parcels virtually every time I'm out.

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn: (04/04/05)
Who the hell are the "they" who said oil was going to double in price? That's silly.

[Wall Bash]
Eep! Don't quote me in ways that make me look ridiculous!

In my defense, the reasons I was using to make the prediction I made in that post were sound. What's driving up the price is a combination of the devaluation of the dollar and insane overspeculation of oil. Had the economy not tanked and the fed hadn't devalued the dollar via rate cuts, it never would have exploded like that, it'd be back in the 70's probably.

quote:
Originally posted by DarkKnight:
quote:

My biggest issue is that the government will become very used to this huge boon of our money. The less we use gas the more they will raise the taxes anyway. If we actually use a fraction of the oil we use now you can expect heavy taxes on it, plus many more new taxes to make up for the lost income.
I wouldn't support raising the tax NOW. Back when prices were lower sure, but now we have to get used to this new reality. When it goes down in the Winter then yeah, I'd support an incremental increase. The Highway Trust Fund is seriously underfunded DK. It's why roads are in such a horrible state of disrepair around the country, and why bridges are way past their shelf life in many areas. An increase in the tax isn't just necessary to reduce demand, but to pay for the roads we use.

The tax hasn't been raised in a decade or more, I believe.

Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

Sorry, did not mean to make you look silly. That particular one jumped out at me when I was going back to see what my first posted price was. And back then we (not just at Hatrack but everyone else I know as well) were sure that $4 gas was pretty much an impossibility. Now consumers seem to be counting on $5 and maybe even $6 gas in the not-too-distant future.
Pegasus
Member # 10464

- posted      Profile for Pegasus   Email Pegasus         Edit/Delete Post 
USA Gas Tempature Price Map

I can't remember if this had bee posted already. Kinda interesting and fairly well detailed.

Posts: 369 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saephon
Member # 9623

- posted      Profile for Saephon   Email Saephon         Edit/Delete Post 
My initial response after seeing the map load was "Wow, there are a lot of states in the green!" Then I realized the lowest price on the key was still $3.47 [Embarrassed]
Posts: 349 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Wow, I can't believe how wildly it varies on a state by state basis. Why does the West Coast cost so much? Is it all because of the states with a higher state gas tax?
Orincoro
Member # 8854

- posted      Profile for Orincoro   Email Orincoro         Edit/Delete Post 
We're at 4.05 in SF off and on, depending on the station. You can count on 3.80's most of the time.

This means, 80 dollars to fill my tank. Yes.

Posts: 9912 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
It has been predicted that this increase in price will force people to be more conservation minded.

I don't know about everyone else but I am pretty much set now on moving to a new apartment, and a huge reason why I chose the location was that I could bike to work and school from there.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scholarette
Member # 11540

- posted      Profile for scholarette           Edit/Delete Post 
I technically could bike, but I don't. It is 11 miles on roads with no bike lanes and fairly heavy traffic.
Posts: 2223 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
Re. the Map:I drove accross Mineral, Nye and White Pine Counties this weekend. The gas in all three counties was above 3.90. Mineral County, (we only have one town) was 3.96. Tonopah, in Nye County, had 3.96 on one end of town and 4.06 on the other. And, Ely, the town in White Pine County had the gas for 3.96. The map is at least 4 weeks out of date for our area.
Today's Reno paper had 8 or 10 pages devoted to bicycling. Maybe the word is finally getting to the world of the F-350.

Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish
Member # 11579

- posted      Profile for Ish   Email Ish         Edit/Delete Post 
My only issue with the "Let them eat cake" Sentiment towards gas is while I would LOVE to drive a pretty hybrid or retro fit my car to electric, I am NEVER going to have the money to do that, pay rent, pay college fees, food and insuarance and pay my gas right now. At $40-$50 a week on Gas and making close to 1200 a month, it's hard enough as it is without trying to bankrupt myself with a financing of a shiny new car that really is just a band-aid fix on the problem.

Where is my teleporter? Where are the light speed jet tubes?

We shouldn't be asking for the next car, we should be asking for the next mode of transport! [Smile]

All joking aside, while I wish I could own a more fuel efficient car, I'm driving a 1987 Chevy Cavalier that I pray wont break down because while I do have an emergency fund and I am trying to create a savings, it's just not in my budget righ now to "go-green".

Though, here in oregon we have HUNDREDS of incentives to do your "one thing". For instance, took a little survey on the Portland General Electric website and I was sent about 6 of those energy friendly lightly bulbs, FOR FREE. Those things aren't cheap either. And they have many more options too.

But, perhaps something like that could be done for retro-fitting cars to be electric! I know a guy who used to turn cars electric for real cheap!

By the way, Averaging at 3.55 - 3.69 a Gallon here in the Portland Metro, mainly in gresham is where I see it.

~Ally

Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Hybrids right now aren't economically advisable, this is true (I admit this as a hybrid owner). However the question is if you are willing and able (and one's ability is definitely contingent on their general financial shape) to put aside financial calculus to achieve different ends. I think everyone should look into hybrids, but I wouldn't advise everyone to get one. It all depends.

~$3.60 a couple days ago here in Beantown, and I filled up the tank for ~$36.

-Bok

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Seems to have settled down to $3.79 in Detroit.
Noemon
Member # 1115

That's what I paid for it last night in Cincinnati.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Well, gas at the station I usually fill up at finally broke the four dollar mark for regular unleaded.

$4.09.

Sigh.

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.