FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Gas Prices Near You (Page 7)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Gas Prices Near You
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
In Leamington (Windsor area), the price is around 1.10 a litre. It just keeps going up, and I just got my license to drive this year. Grrr.
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juxtapose
Member # 8837

- posted      Profile for Juxtapose   Email Juxtapose         Edit/Delete Post 
Cheapest 'round here (just north of Seattle) is $2.97 a gallon. Good thing I take the bus.
Posts: 2907 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
$3.03
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celaeno
Member # 8562

- posted      Profile for Celaeno   Email Celaeno         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm in Northern California. The cheap gas is just under $3, but we average about $3.20.
Posts: 866 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
It's about $2.85 in Salt Lake.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone feeling a 24 jump because of the shut down at Prudhoe Bay?

I haven't been outside to look yet, but it was $3.05 yesterday, I'm guessing that has jumped 10 cents. Gas stations use any excuse or rumor to jack up prices a dime. Seems like it's never just a couple cents, it either goes up 10, 20, or not at all, around here anyways.

BP Shuts off 8% of US production. Alaska cut off.

It's pretty much all of the oil that Alaska produces, this is on the heels of a 200,000 gallon oil spill on Alaska's north slope from the same pipeline they are worried about now. Just one more thing all the pro-ANWR drillers can keep in mind.

No one knows when the field will be reactivated. We're already hearing rumblings from the White House about tapping the SPR. I'd say that's fairly serious, Bush is usually very hesitant to even say those three letters together.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nell Gwyn
Member # 8291

- posted      Profile for Nell Gwyn   Email Nell Gwyn         Edit/Delete Post 
Prices here on Long Island have been hovering around $3.25 for the past several weeks, no change today. If the Alaska thing is going to have an impact here, I'm guessing it won't go into effect for another day or two.
Posts: 952 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marlozhan
Member # 2422

- posted      Profile for Marlozhan   Email Marlozhan         Edit/Delete Post 
3.09 here in Sandpoint, ID (that's the panhandle of Idaho). I guess I get the expensive end of the stick.
Posts: 684 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
$2.85 for mid-grade gas with 10% ethanol here in SW Iowa.
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen 3.12 in eastern Idaho.
Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
No change today in suburban Chicago from Friday and weekend prices, but I'm fully expecting a jump in the not too distant future. The station I've been using as my benchmark throughout the thread - which is a BP - is currently at 3.19, others in the area are between 3.19-3.27 for regular grade.

I'm curious though... it was a BP field that shut down, right? Will that affect supply for the other names? I know it'll affect demand when BP can't produce their customary levels, but will Exxon or Shell also be short at distribution?

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Considering the field is a joint venture between three or four different oil companies...Exxon included...

But I think it really effects everyone equally really. For the most part they all base their prices off the going rate for a barrel of oil, so that'll effect their bottom line, and then whatever the price difference they usually have will go on top.

I don't see BP prices going above the average. They'd get killed. I know plenty of people that would go one way or the other on a street corner based on which gas station had the cheapest gas, to the penny. BP has the money stashed away to maybe take a little hit, but decreased sales from charging too much would hurt more.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Gas was down here yesterday, from $309 - $3.15 over the weekend to $2.99 at the station I pass on my way home, which is usually on the high end.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
"...the Energy Department...said the Prudhoe Bay field in the North Slope would not return to full production until February 2007."

Shell's Nigerian oil production has been steadily decreasing (down about a third from the peak) due to political unrest. Mostly Shell's own fault: bribing the Nigerian kleptocracy in its attempt to maintain extremely HIGH profit margins through continued wasteful flaring (burning the natural gas which accompanies crude oil) instead of developing the infrastructure which would use that natural gas to provide electicity, cooking fuel, etc to ordinary Nigerians.

[ August 08, 2006, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: aspectre ]

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
The station I pass to get to work jumped from being cheep ($2.99) to average ($3.05) between my passing it in the morning and my return home at 5. I thought that was odd - when do they usually change the price? I would have thought at the beginning of the day...
Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
From today's Chicago Tribune via Associated Press:
quote:
Survey: Average U.S. gas prices hit another record high
The Associated Press
Published August 14, 2006, 4:13 AM CDT

CAMARILLO, Calif. -- A survey shows Chicago drivers pay the most in the country for gas.

A Lundberg Survey of 7,000 gas stations across the U.S. shows Chicagoans pay $3.29 per gallon for regular.

The national average for self-serve regular is at nearly $3.03 per gallon. That's up $1.06 since July 21st.

The lowest price for regular was $2.82 in Charleston, S.C.

A gallon of mid-grade gasoline averages around $3.13 and premium averages $3.23.

That's right, Chicago's average price for lo-test is higher than the national average for premium grade!

I found an amazing deal over the weekend. A lone BP station selling 89 octane for 3.06 a gallon when everyone else in the immediate area was at 3.22. Needless to say, there were lines at each pump, but they moved pretty quickly.

Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingCow
Member # 2150

- posted      Profile for FlyingCow   Email FlyingCow         Edit/Delete Post 
I filled up for $2.91 yesterday here in NJ, and that's full serve. The expensive stations are around $3.11 or so, with an average around $3.03 or so, I'd say.
Posts: 3960 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aspectre
Member # 2222

- posted      Profile for aspectre           Edit/Delete Post 
An article on multinational oil companies creating squalor in Nigeria.
Frankly, I don't why the reporters target the GatesFoundation. It ain't as if those companies are gonna collapse if the foundation sells its stock. Or as if FirstWorlders are gonna quit buying Nigerian oil.
What would have helped and would help is for FirstWorld nations to impose ultra-high carbon(dioxide) taxes on the companies which produce oil by flaring/wasting methane, and an even higher import tax on oil produced that way.

Meanwhile, Dubya is selling off Iraqi resources for the next 30years to his buddies in the oil industry. Even though the multinationals have no intention of investing anything in the oil infrastructure until there is peace in Iraq.
Given that to be true, what is the hurry to award those contracts before peace arrives???

Posts: 8501 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 

Low end gas was $2.22 last night here in Ocala, FL.

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
Brand X gas here in the low-end income area is $2.75. Chevron, etc., in the city is over $3.19.
Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Detroit, Michigan -

$2.37 April 04
$2.49 August 09
$2.56 August 14
$2.76 August 15
$2.66 August 21
$2.59 August 23
$2.62 August 27
$2.66 August 28
$2.79 August 29
$2.89 August 30
$3.29 September 01
$2.39 October 23
$2.19 December 28

$2.39 January 05
$2.19 March 19
$2.49 March 25
$2.69 April 10
$2.79 April 11
$2.89 April 19
$2.99 July 24
$3.09 July 25
$2.99 July 27

$2.14 January 7

edited to add on previous lists for the sake of perspective.

[ January 08, 2007, 05:55 AM: Message edited by: Lyrhawn ]

erosomniac
Member # 6834

$2.14?!

[Frown]

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Detroit, Michigan -

$2.37 April 04
$2.49 August 09
$2.56 August 14
$2.76 August 15
$2.66 August 21
$2.59 August 23
$2.62 August 27
$2.66 August 28
$2.79 August 29
$2.89 August 30
$3.29 September 01
$2.39 October 23
$2.19 December 28

$2.39 January 05
$2.19 March 19
$2.49 March 25
$2.69 April 10
$2.79 April 11
$2.89 April 19
$2.99 July 24
$3.09 July 25
$2.99 July 27

$2.14 January 7
$2.85 April 17

So Spring is here, and for the last couple years, Spring has meant massively increased fuel prices. We hear how refinery capacity is ridiculously low, and how the squeeze will mean massive profits for oil companies, and ridiculous prices for us.

I read an article that says refinery capacity is stymied by local government/organizers and government, it's a big investment and no one seems to want them in their backyard. But we are seeing an increase in capacity, because existing refineries in the south and midwest are expanding capacity. In the midwest they are working on Canadian tarsand oil. But the West is screwed for the next few years, sorry.

Anyway, estimates are for a spike to the three dollar level, but it will settle down around August to $2.60. That's the guess from the experts, how are you fairing locally?

rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry, did you say a spike TO $3? [Razz]

I wish!

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Well I also did say that the West is screwed for the next few years [Smile] .

I didn't realize you guys were paying that much already though, wow.

Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

I'm back up to 2.95-3.10 a gallon depending on the station. All in the western Chicago suburbs, all for low grade. I'm afraid to wonder what city prices are like.
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
Well I also did say that the West is screwed for the next few years [Smile] .

Yeah. *sigh*

quote:
I didn't realize you guys were paying that much already though, wow.

California always has among the most expensive gas in the nation. The additives required by state law cause a drastic price difference. (Oddly, the other liquid sold by the gallon that has state-law-required additives which cause the price to be much higher than in other states is milk. Pretty sure those additives have nothing to do with smog reduction though.)
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anti_maven
Member # 9789

- posted      Profile for anti_maven   Email anti_maven         Edit/Delete Post 
$4,92 more or less for 95 octane unleaded. The 98 is about $5.64. One of the reasons my MG is in the garage on a semi-permanent basis.

We tend to be quite dependant on the car as we live in a tiny village and the bus only runs twice a day, which makes it difficult for us to use. When the weather improves, and I switch to sumer hours, I cycle commute which saves a lot!

[ April 18, 2007, 05:50 AM: Message edited by: anti_maven ]

Posts: 892 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brojack17
Member # 9189

- posted      Profile for brojack17   Email brojack17         Edit/Delete Post 
Tulsa, Ok.
$2.65/gallon
I guess I should stop complaining.

Posts: 1766 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
3.39 here in san jose.

Maven, you just be in europe.

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sterling
Member # 8096

- posted      Profile for Sterling   Email Sterling         Edit/Delete Post 
The cheapest gas you can get here in Vancouver, WA right now is around $2.92 at Costco. Even Arco, the cheapest gas for non-Costco members, has gone up to $2.98. Over $3.00/gallon is typical for most other gas stations.
Posts: 3826 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
I just filled my tank for $3.00/gallon here in Corvallis, OR. I think it's down a couple of cents from a week or two ago.
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Detroit, Michigan -

$2.37 April 04
$2.49 August 09
$2.56 August 14
$2.76 August 15
$2.66 August 21
$2.59 August 23
$2.62 August 27
$2.66 August 28
$2.79 August 29
$2.89 August 30
$3.29 September 01
$2.39 October 23
$2.19 December 28

$2.39 January 05
$2.19 March 19
$2.49 March 25
$2.69 April 10
$2.79 April 11
$2.89 April 19
$2.99 July 24
$3.09 July 25
$2.99 July 27

$2.14 January 7
$2.85 April 17
$3.45 May 21
$3.59 May 22

BP shut down a major Alaskan oil pipeline, we've used up our entire stockpile of gas from the winter because of a colder than usual April and increased driving, and refinery production is at 80%.

I went to get my bike fixed today, I plan to bike to work whenever I can from now on.

Launchywiggin
Member # 9116

- posted      Profile for Launchywiggin   Email Launchywiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
*gulp*

That's just scary. We're at the lower part of the nat'l average in SW Virginia with the lowest at $2.85 and highest at $3.10.

No bike for me [Frown]

Posts: 1314 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Pixiest:
3.39 here in san jose.

Maven, you just be in europe.

Same price here in Sacramento Pix. I didn't realize you were only 2 hours away! [Smile]
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
I've been considering biking to work. It's about 7 miles, and I'm not a biker. But my wife filled up the car today and it cost $50 for 15 gallons. Eek.

We need to get a bigger car to hold the family. We want to get a hybrid. But the only one I can find that could seat 7 is the Toyota Highlander. Apparently, Toyota is bringing the Sienna hybrid to the States in 08, but that's not for certain. I wonder if it's worth the savings on gas for the premium pricetag a Sienna hybrid would have.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

Seattle's been at $3.49 to $3.69 for cheap gas for the past couple of weeks now.
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

My normal gas station, the one I've been posting all along, is selling at 3.52 today. Yesterday there was a story on the Tribune home page showing the pylon sign from a Shell in the city with regular gas at 3.99. Yep, you read that right. 87 octane at FOUR DOLLARS.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Reports I just read say it should start dropping off a bit in June, peak on ID4, and then drop off again before leveling below $3 by Labor Day weekend.

Stockpiles in Europe and America are starting to rebound, and stoppages are ending. Looks like relief is in sight...ish. I work 5.5 miles away, give or take, and I'm not a biker, but I took a test ride today to try and gauge how it would go and it wasn't bad. An extra 20 minutes of commute and 11 miles of exercise a day, can't beat that.

Tstorm
Member # 1871

- posted      Profile for Tstorm   Email Tstorm         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been biking to work for the past few weeks. Aside from the fact it's uphill in the morning, and into the wind the majority of the time, it's not too bad. A little over a mile, which takes a little over 10 minutes. The ride home is easier and faster.

Now, if only I could get out of driving to Kansas City every month, which is a one-way, 3 hour (220 mile + ) trip.

Ya know, compared to the gas I was spending to live in Kansas City, I can afford that trip once a month. All told, I racked up the better part of 200 miles per week when living in Kansas City. I had to drive just to get anywhere in KC and that really racked up the miles. Now, in my new job and city, I can bike almost anywhere; the savings in mileage is huge.

Posts: 1813 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

Only 20 minutes longer is definitely not a bad thing, Lyr. My concern for you is weather complications.

I'm so very glad I live so close to the commuter train station and can walk to the office from the downtown stop without much difficulty...

Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
An extra 20 minutes of commute and 11 miles of exercise a day, can't beat that.
If that were all it was, I'd do it. But the sweat - that I can't abide.

And I can't carry clothes to change into on my bike, so showering at the office isn't really an option.

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
Most everywhere around Tucson is at 3.05/gal. There are a few of those cheap places still under $3.00, but not many. And they're rather shady.

Good thing I walk... except it's starting to get real close to 100 degrees out every day. That makes life gross.

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
I live about 10 blocks from where I work, I just need to get/ride my bike from my parents condo to my apt and thats a 30 minute ride. Meh Ill do it this weekend. It was $3.10 a gallon to fill up my car last week, and frankly that bothers me.

BP did indeed shut down a big pipeline in Alaska as apparently it was leaking pretty badly and they need to repair it/check the other pipelines for similar damage.

I know this because its my job to notice references to this event in the periodicals I edit, this job is having VERY strange effects on me.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Gas dropped 10 cents to 3.49, hooray! Guess it's time to fill up.

I did a test run today to get to work, on my day off, to see how it went. It took me closer to an hour to get there, but I made some adjustments to my path, my gears, and the music on my mp3 player and made it back home in 40 minutes. But, I discovered I really, REALLY need to get a new bike seat. My goal is to be able to make the ride in 30 minutes, but I need to not be totally beat by the time I get there. It's still a good idea, I just need to work it out a bit better before I actually implement it. I might get gloves too, my hands are killing me.

BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Gas dropped 10 cents to 3.49, hooray! Guess it's time to fill up.

I did a test run today to get to work, on my day off, to see how it went. It took me closer to an hour to get there, but I made some adjustments to my path, my gears, and the music on my mp3 player and made it back home in 40 minutes. But, I discovered I really, REALLY need to get a new bike seat. My goal is to be able to make the ride in 30 minutes, but I need to not be totally beat by the time I get there. It's still a good idea, I just need to work it out a bit better before I actually implement it. I might get gloves too, my hands are killing me.

This might surprise you but if you keep riding your threshold for anaerobic respiration will increase and sweating should be pushed back somewhat. As a missionary by the end of my mission I could bike for quite a distance and at a very good pace without my heart rate even increasing.

I really wish I would kick myself in the butt back up to that point.

Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mabus
Member # 6320

- posted      Profile for Mabus   Email Mabus         Edit/Delete Post 
Gas was 3.12 this morning, if you buy the cheap stuff. I haven't been out and about (work night, sleep day...) since then, so I don't know what it is now.

I tried for years to learn to ride a bicycle, but I never could. I just couldn't manage to balance, steer, and pedal all at once somehow. My parents were dismayed that I would never be able to drive, but it didn't work out that way.

Posts: 1114 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dagonee:
And I can't carry clothes to change into on my bike, so showering at the office isn't really an option.

I have a makeshift closet at my work with 5 freshly pressed outfits and a couple of sets of work shoes. I take laundered clothes in when we are shopping on the weekend and using the car anyway. This way, I can bike, walk, or bus and not get sweaty or rumpled.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

quote:
Originally posted by Dagonee:
quote:
An extra 20 minutes of commute and 11 miles of exercise a day, can't beat that.
If that were all it was, I'd do it. But the sweat - that I can't abide.

Yeah I haven't really figured out yet if that'll be a problem. I think it won't, as I can change when I get to work, plus generally I sweat a lot during work anyway what with the giant flame in front of me (I work in a kitchen).

Do you watch The Office? Your predicament reminded me of the episode where Jim decides to ride his bike to the office because his boss did and forgot to bring a change of clothes, good times.

IanO
Member # 186

- posted      Profile for IanO   Email IanO         Edit/Delete Post 
Here in Northern New Mexico, we're at $3.35 for the 87 octane.

Just last week, I started biking to work. Bought a commuter bike last year (the seat is wider and cushioned and the handlebars are positioned so that you are sitting up more.) It's about 8 miles (half uphill), and I can do it in 30 minutes. I have a large backpack into which I put my laptop and my clothes. I strap it to the rack on the back of my bike with 4 straps. It's been working well. And I feel like I am finally sticking it to the man. [Wink]

of course, that's offset by the fact that I have been having to go up to Grand Junction, CO (about 5 hours away) to see my son every week or two. At least I have a Toyota Corolla. But still...these prices are riduculous.

I love the fact that when the price of oil goes up, so does the price of gas, usually that day. But when the price of oil goes down, it takes quite a while for that to trickle down to the gas prices. What a joke.

[ May 24, 2007, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: IanO ]

Posts: 1346 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.