FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » New Ender novel decided on (Page 23)

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   
Author Topic: New Ender novel decided on
BlueWizard
Member # 9389

- posted      Profile for BlueWizard   Email BlueWizard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, there are over 1,000 posts so it is doubtful that anyone is reading any more, but I have a couple suggestions.

First a Series title-

Ender's Voyages: 'book title'

Ender's Journeys: 'bool tile'

then the specific book title-

First I'm going to steal from others.

"Ender's Voyages: The Lost Shadow" or 'Lost Shadows'

Though rather long, I personally like;

"Ender's Voyages: Rendezvous with Destiny"

or -

"Ender's Voyages: Achilles' Heel"

If 'Ender in Exile' is used, I think it should be used as a series title, not a specific book title, as in -

"Ender in Exile: Rendezvous with Destiny"

"Ender in Exile: Achilles' Heel"

"Ender in Exile: Shadows to Light" or 'Shadows of Light'

In any event, I really do like the concept of 'Series Title: Book Title', that allows for almost any book title to be paired with the Series title containing the word 'Ender'. That seems a lot less limiting, and whether used or not, it opens the door for a continuation of a series.

If nothing else, the Series Title opens the door for a flood of fan fiction stories.

Just a few thoughts.

Steve/BlueWizard

Posts: 803 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan2006
Member # 9387

- posted      Profile for Nathan2006   Email Nathan2006         Edit/Delete Post 
Now that I think of it, techincally, 'On' is a preposition, and you aren't supposed to end a sentence in a preposition either.

Tsk Tsk, Orson.

LOL

Posts: 438 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nathan2006
Member # 9387

- posted      Profile for Nathan2006   Email Nathan2006         Edit/Delete Post 
Give me a little time, and I'll probably make some sort of punctuation or grammatical error too. LOL. It usually happens directly after I correct somebody.
Posts: 438 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
comp_u_geek
Member # 9378

- posted      Profile for comp_u_geek           Edit/Delete Post 
I really think that the title should follow the same format as Ender's Game, for example Ender's Dog.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adml_shake
Member # 9394

- posted      Profile for adml_shake   Email adml_shake         Edit/Delete Post 
Well I don't know how your going to set the story up (or if this has already been said), but how about something along the lines of

Enders Test
Enders Trial?
Him being so young and doing something as hard as setting up a new colony, then having to deal with this nut job kid whos father gave Bean a run for his money.

Just a thought...

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
comp_u_geek
Member # 9378

those are exactly the same names i came up with on page 22. I'm a little bit biased but I like those names also.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Nobody's reading the whole thread anymore, so those titles have appeared several times. I joined about the time this frenzy began, and it's gotten to be a little repetitive.

Did I say "a little"?

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adml_shake
Member # 9394

- posted      Profile for adml_shake   Email adml_shake         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry but not all of us have time to read thru 23 pages of text.
Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Numinor West
Member # 9375

- posted      Profile for Numinor West   Email Numinor West         Edit/Delete Post 
I think all of us should start owr own thread with the name we want as the title ;-)

I think OSC has already decided on "Ender's Planet" but he's waiting for the right moment reveal it.

Using my best Nelson impersonation: "ha-ha"

Posts: 90 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
junkmailspam
Member # 9408

- posted      Profile for junkmailspam   Email junkmailspam         Edit/Delete Post 
How about Ender's Beginning. Since he really didn't have a life of his own before and now he's starting a new one.
Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oolung
Member # 8995

- posted      Profile for oolung   Email oolung         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't like the "rendevous" option. Sounds too cheesy and too smart-mouthed. I think simplicity goes with OSC's style much better. Ender's Planet would be nice, if there's going to be a one specific planet there [Smile]

junkmailspam, don't you think that Ender: the Beginning would sound much more like a blockbuster? [Wink]

Posts: 218 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlueWizard
Member # 9389

- posted      Profile for BlueWizard   Email BlueWizard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oolung
"I don't like the "rendevous" option. Sounds too cheesy and too smart-mouthed"

I sort of like the 'Rendezvous with Destiny' idea but I'm not married to it.

My real point was a short snappy Series Title, followed by a specific Book Title.

I think this is a good idea even if it only ends up being one book. However, if at a later time more books are published, you have an on-going concept to frame them in, that shows continuity, and at the same time allows more flexibility for a specific book title.

So-

"Series Title"
'Book Title'

"Ender in Exile"
'The Lost Shadows'

"Ender's Voyages"
'Achilles' Heel'

"Ender's Planet", I think, is too limiting. It implies one specific planet and one specific story. It doesn't leave room to grow.

Like I said, even if it ends up, in the very long run, only being a single book, it makes sense to use a 'Series Title: Book Title' format. It allows for much more flexibility in naming the book.

OSC requirements in the first post in this thread were -

"What I don't have is a title. The only rule is that it must have the name "Ender" in it. My first thought is: "Ender Voyaging.""

So, I'm really going for the concept of flexibility. "Ender Voyaging" is a nice title for a single book, but as a series title I think it has more impact and full fills the title requirement of using the world 'Ender', but could be followed with a very flexible specific book title that tell you something about this specific book.

So-

"Ender Voyaging: Achilles' Heel"

Tell us two things. The general story is about 'Ender Voyaging' and the specific story is somehow related to 'Achilles'.

The next book, if there is one, though this specific book is unlikely, it still illustrates the point-

"Ender Voyaging: Father of the Children"

Again, the general story is about Ender's earlier voyages, and this specific book is about Ender speaking for the founder of 'The Children of the Mind of Christ'.

We know from the four volume the Ender Series, that Ender did have many voyages in the course of the subjective 3,000 years. We know he learned to speak Korean, we know he spoke for the founder of 'The Children of the Mind...', so we know there are several adventures there. Though we don't know if any of them is substantial enough to warrant a book.

Still "Series Title: Book Title" does lend a great deal of flexibility to naming the books. The Series Title will alway contain the word 'Ender', and that leaves flexibility in the Book Title.

Hey, it's just a thought.

Steve/BlueWizard

Posts: 803 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

I think this book is not intended to begin another series (although it may end up growing; that happens with OSC) and for that reason probably shouldn't have the series/title format. If anything, it is supposed to conclude the plotline from SotG and be a single stand-alone, like the short story Investment Counselor. Plus, none of the other books in the Ender sequence follow that pattern, and it seems odd to start after eight books and five short stories have already been written.

"Ender" in the Title is important. Everyone will know it's another of the Ender series--all that are fans, anyway. For instance, I knew that SftD was an Ender book. However, I did not read it for months, because I was unaware that Ender was actually a main character in it. Sad but true. I had also read ES, but I had no idea that the Shadow series even existed until I attended an OSC signing. To have "Ender" in the title gets readers and sells books.

A series title may not be enough. Example: "The Tales of Alvin Maker: Red Prophet" is never as far as I've seen referred to in full. The series name is dropped unless it's sold as a box set or viewed on Amazon or another bookstore's site. People don't call it by the whole name. For instance, I don't know if anyone would be too eager to buy "Father of the Children" but "Ender's Children" would be a hot seller.

It's a nice idea, Steve, but for this one book I don't know if it's the best idea.

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
comp_u_geek
Member # 9378

I agree with CRash this book will probably conclude the plotline of SotG while explaining what happened to ender in the HUGE break in Ender's past. I don't think this will be the start of a new series and even if it is it is not like OSC to put the title in a "Series Title: Book Title" format. Thoug if he is going to create a series of of this it would make more sense for him to include one word in all the titles for example: Ender's Shadow, Shadow of the Hegemon, and Shadow of the Giant
formic rising
Member # 9172

- posted      Profile for formic rising   Email formic rising         Edit/Delete Post 
how ender got his game back.
Posts: 57 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Child_of_Ender
Member # 9421

- posted      Profile for Child_of_Ender   Email Child_of_Ender         Edit/Delete Post 
Ive been a fan for many years, and the ender series means quite a bit to me, as I am sure it does to others. Some of the ideas I have seen here are good, some funny, and some cheesy. I only hope that with a new Ender novel, we dont end up with a cheesy name. Not that I dont have faith in Mr. Card, for I do, but rather, it almost needs something magical...and touching. Something to do with third would be a quaint touch, but Im not exactly sure how it could be worded without sounding silly. I also like the adrift title, but careful on the "ee" titles, as they seem to sound a bit overdone. Ender's Exile for example...not a bad idea at all...but ehh. The adrift one seems to fit more or less because it fits his mindset. One could easily picture Ender Adrift, not only physically through travel, but mentally. On top of his game, but always...somewhere else. He was always the type to be very much inside his mind- much of the reason why the Ender personna is so easily identified within ourselves no matter who we are.

I know I havent listed any ideas, but I just felt the need to express that it almost needs that romanticised feel to the title. Something that catches the eye, hits home, and sticks, like all the other titles in the series have done. You want to start out with Ender in the title, but it almost dumbs it down too much. I dont think that having Ender in the title is a bad idea, but at the same time, as long as you incorperate some piece of the Enderverse (excuse my word steal here, but i liked it), then anyone who would have wanted to read the book in the first place would, and those who dont know much about it wouldnt have that hard of a time figuring it out.

I do, however like the Ender:(insert title here) format, as long as it doesnt get out of hand. One question though, as it was confusing even after I read through the entire thread...

Is this book about after everything with Ender going to the new planet, or Ender's childhood segwaying into being on the new planet to meet this mother and child. It was a little hairy trying to figure out what timeline this book would actually carry. Id feel more inclined to give some input if i new exactly what time period it were to cover.

Sorry for the long post [Razz]

Posts: 29 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Child_of_Ender
Member # 9421

- posted      Profile for Child_of_Ender   Email Child_of_Ender         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like (had to add this and forgot to) the perfect simplicity of simply put, Ender. Esp if OSC decides this to be the final in the series (as if that could ever happen [Razz] ). Perhaps as stated above, a little more insight could determine what exactly needs to be captured in the title (timeline, final book, begining to another series...etc.

"Ender" would definatly get them though...

just my thoughts

Posts: 29 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, CoE, welcome to the site.
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Child_of_Ender
Member # 9421

[Smile] thank you
Dai
Member # 9428

- posted      Profile for Dai   Email Dai         Edit/Delete Post 
In the interest of showing that I'm capable of inserting redundant thoughts into a 14 month-old thread, this seemed like a good place for a first post [Big Grin] I came up with a few ideas, but noticed most of them have already been mentioned, so the only decent ones I had left are Ender's Star or Ender's Falling Star. On the one hand it would reflect the melancholy tone you might expect of a story set at the time when Ender's reputation goes to hell, but on the other hand falling stars can be interpreted as either a good or bad omen depending on the culture.

I'll go back to lurking now, but beware, my friends, you'll see me sooner than you think [Evil] Mwahaha

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Giannasi
Member # 9432

- posted      Profile for Tony Giannasi   Email Tony Giannasi         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, first post. Doesn't matter what the title is, but here are ideas I have for it:

1) Randi will board Han Tzu's colony ship that will populate Path (from COTM) - Mandate of Heaven, etc...
2) Achilles II will take over / play a part that has him mating with chinese people, making super intelligent beings.
3) Volescu will indeed find a cure for Bean's disorder, as it is not mentioned in COTM, but he will be instrumental in creating the "obsessive compulsive" behavior in Path-ians. (Mentioned in COTM that it was done "sloppily..")
4) Bean's children may or may not have a part in this, or maybe they become responsible for the takedown of their estranged brother. If this is the case, Bean's kids will be the reason for high intelligence on Path, and Volescu's "cure" entails his final blow: OCD for Bean afflicted individuals.
5) OSC knows this, he's setting it all up. Bean's kids are mostly normal, fewer "afflicted." The people of Path are mostly normal, fewer "God-Chosen."
6) I don't think Ender even has to deal with them, as COTM doesn't have him knowing anything about Path.
7) The beauty of it all is that the Bean-curse is fully removed at the end of COTM, nicely wrapped up in a neat little package. And we didn't even know it at the time...

My 2 cents. (There's no "cents" symbol on the top of the keyboard???)

Tony

ThePersonMan
Member # 9440

- posted      Profile for ThePersonMan           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe just Andrew Wiggin
Posts: 53 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThePersonMan
Member # 9440

- posted      Profile for ThePersonMan           Edit/Delete Post 
Or Andrew Wiggin: Intergalactic Medicine Man
Or Andrew Wiggin: Exterminator Extrodinar

Posts: 53 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think all of us should start owr own thread with the name we want as the title ;-)

Heh heh.

formic rising: Good one. Or 3nD3r 0wnZWd da G4m3.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
formic rising
Member # 9172

- posted      Profile for formic rising   Email formic rising         Edit/Delete Post 
haha thanks pooka. i made myself laugh quite a bit over that one and was little disapointed when no one was replying to it. c'mon now "how stella got her groove back" - "how ender got his game back" that's sheer brilliance! oh man :/

i really must be my best audience.

Posts: 57 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cfulbright
Member # 9453

- posted      Profile for cfulbright   Email cfulbright         Edit/Delete Post 
I read the various Ender's books as they were released, and I recently listened as audiobooks to them in order, as did my 12-year old son. We identified three loose ends from the end of Shadow of the Giant:

1. The woman and child getting on the colony ship, as you mentioned
2. Valescu (sp?) on Eros
3. Bean and his kids off in space

We thought of the last two because at the end of Children of the Mind they find the virus planet. We wondered if either Bean and his kids and settled the virus planet, or Valescu did, as they each had a very strong interest in viruses and genetic engineering.

You mention at the end of one of the audiobooks that you will write the book that ties it all together, so we were guessing one possible answer.

Cary

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo
Member # 2376

- posted      Profile for Bondo   Email Bondo         Edit/Delete Post 
Here are a few that I thought might work. Sorry if I repeated anyone else's. I read all 23 pages, but I may have accidentally copied someone's.

Ender's Lament
Ender: Rebirth
Ender: Tragedy’s Son
Shadow
-An Ender Continuation

Ender's Rival
-The Son of the Shadow

Ender's Rival
-The Child of Bean

Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egrog1717
Member # 9464

- posted      Profile for egrog1717   Email egrog1717         Edit/Delete Post 
Well over a thousand posts (not all of which I've read mind you...)

And yet noone has thought to try and mix Ender with Shadow again? lol...

Ender: Shadow(s) of the Past
(I can't decide which shounds better, shadow or shadows...)

comp_u_geek
Member # 9378

hey these are all great names but does anyone know about when it will be released?
SFFoust
Member # 9471

- posted      Profile for SFFoust   Email SFFoust         Edit/Delete Post 
Since the child and its believe believe it to be the son of Achilles, how about

"Ender and the Shadow of Achilles"

Or, another idea that combines Ender with the shadow concept

"Ender Eclipsed"

Or, since its actually Bean's child,

"Bean's Shadow, Ender's Light"

I just thought of another that could work on two levels.

1. Ender's still young growing, and maturing.
2. The child has Bean's condition, a so-called genetic 'enhancement' that, at least in Volescu's mind, makes him more advanced than ordinary humans.

"Ender's Evolution"

[ June 01, 2006, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: SFFoust ]

pooka
Member # 5003

So... you all know the name has already been chosen, right? I don't remember what it is anymore. But only humorous submission are allowed now. [Wink]

Oh, yeah: Ender in Exile

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SFFoust
Member # 9471

- posted      Profile for SFFoust   Email SFFoust         Edit/Delete Post 
Last I heard, that was just the working title.
CRash
Member # 7754

Do you know, I just realized that "exile" backward is almost "elixer", but without the R. So why don't we go with Redne ni Rexile? I know it doesn't really make sense forward or backward, but it sounds cool and does have the word "Ender" in it (although cleverly disguised, muahaha).
Simcha
Member # 9478

- posted      Profile for Simcha   Email Simcha         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad to have more stories about Ender's universe, but one problem with this storyline (or potential danger) is writing a big story that would end up partially defining Ender's character, that doesn't get referenced later in the storyline. If he has a whole novel written about his meeting with Achilles Jr., it seems like that would probably be an important part of Ender's life. (If there's a whole novel written about it, it must be a major experience.) But then he'll go off to Lusitania and never think about this meeting again.

This novel sounds really interesting on its own, but it seems like it'll be rife with continuity errors (kind of like First Meetings, which had lots of contradictions to the original Ender Saga). I guess submiting it to this site so the die-hard fans can catch errors like that. I'll certainly read the book when it comes out, since I'm addicted to the characters. But I wanted to put it out there that, as far as continuity goes, this seems to me like a rather risky project. Good luck with it.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JoeNobody
Member # 9476

- posted      Profile for JoeNobody   Email JoeNobody         Edit/Delete Post 
Why does "Ender" have to be in the title? I think that Ender this and Ender that can get a little boring. Try a simple title that would get people interested.

Something that describes the Setting enough, but doesn't give the story away.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

Ender = $$$
Pinky
Member # 9161

- posted      Profile for Pinky   Email Pinky         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Simcha:
[QB] I'm glad to have more stories about Ender's universe, but one problem with this storyline (or potential danger) is writing a big story that would end up partially defining Ender's character, that doesn't get referenced later in the storyline. If he has a whole novel written about his meeting with Achilles Jr., it seems like that would probably be an important part of Ender's life. (If there's a whole novel written about it, it must be a major experience.) But then he'll go off to Lusitania and never think about this meeting again.

That's a point. Though it musn't be a big problem. The meeting between Ender and Junior possibly takes place 10 or 15 years before Ender comes to Lusitania. And it might be important for Jr. and us, but not for Ender. At least not in a way that he would refer to it when he gets absorbed by the events on Lusitania, by Novinha and her family, Peter and Valentine, the Descolada, the Piggies etc.
Achilles might just be one of Ender's students, learn to think independently and start to question his mother's stories about his "father", and this triggers some events of which Ender has no idea. Whatever.

Phew, if there will ever be a special collector's edition which consists of all the Ender-books, they could call it "The Never-Endering Story"... (okay, I know, that's such a lame joke... [Roll Eyes] )

[ June 04, 2006, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Pinky ]

Posts: 262 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Just Another Fan
Member # 9484

- posted      Profile for Just Another Fan   Email Just Another Fan         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like: Ender: Tragedy’s Son(Posted by Bondo)

My thought: (Title)Andrew Wiggin - (subtitle)Ender no more

In refrence to him leaving his "Ender" moniker behind him, after his voyage into space.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

Card rewrote all of Ender's Game from a different point of view. I think he can pull it off. In Card's work, the relationship between two characters is almost a character by itself.

I wonder if there will be more interaction between Valentine and Ender. I mean, if you think about it there hasn't been that much. I also wonder if this kid will feed his ideas about Peter that are born out when he goes outside and makes a new Peter. Because let's face it, the way Peter turned out in the Shadow books bears very little resemblance to Peter II.

Mazer
Member # 192

- posted      Profile for Mazer   Email Mazer         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
...this storyline will take the place of the planned Mazer Rackham novel...
Awwww.

As for a title...

Ender's Chance
Ender's Progeny
Ender's Legacy
Ender's Stigma

I don't have much. [Dont Know]

You could do a crossover novel with Spider Robinson and call it Bartender Ender [Big Grin] Okay, maybe not.

Posts: 186 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackKnightFaust
Member # 9504

- posted      Profile for BlackKnightFaust   Email BlackKnightFaust         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys first post here! I've read the books closely really since Ender's Shadow although I have read all of the Ender series. Still Bean has been my favorite character so I look forward to Shadows in Flight or any sequel to SOTG. Anyway I got excited because I like this idea of a book about the woman and the baby. See if you guys follow this and it makes sense. The woman and her baby could be the woman holding Bean's nine kid. Therefore the ninth kid could have been on a colony with Ender. If you look at this in a dark ages sense look at it this way: Ender is Arthur, Bean is Lancelot, the woman is sorta Morgann, that would make the kid Mordred since she probably would raise the kid to hate Bean and the Jeesh so therefore Ender. This kid could therefore be Ender's Bane since he would grow up to oppose Ender. How would Ender's Bane sound as a title?
CRash
Member # 7754

Sounds cool. Welcome to Hatrack, Faust!
formic rising
Member # 9172

quote:
Originally posted by Simcha:
I'm glad to have more stories about Ender's universe, but one problem with this storyline (or potential danger) is writing a big story that would end up partially defining Ender's character, that doesn't get referenced later in the storyline. If he has a whole novel written about his meeting with Achilles Jr., it seems like that would probably be an important part of Ender's life. (If there's a whole novel written about it, it must be a major experience.) But then he'll go off to Lusitania and never think about this meeting again.

This novel sounds really interesting on its own, but it seems like it'll be rife with continuity errors (kind of like First Meetings, which had lots of contradictions to the original Ender Saga). I guess submiting it to this site so the die-hard fans can catch errors like that. I'll certainly read the book when it comes out, since I'm addicted to the characters. But I wanted to put it out there that, as far as continuity goes, this seems to me like a rather risky project. Good luck with it.

ender and valentine went to a lot of planets. i doubt they were just passive observers on most of them. there could easily be a handful of new ender stories.

past events of ender and valentine dont need to be brought up in every chapter. i'm assuming they're not because they have nothing to do with the story.

formic rising
Member # 9172

oh.. and about the title.. i think we should go with Tom Petty's suggestion:

Last Dance With Ender's Game.

Julia
Member # 9244

- posted      Profile for Julia   Email Julia         Edit/Delete Post 
Formic ""how ender got his game back" that's sheer brilliance! i really must be my best audience."

Hey, I laughed!

Posts: 33 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JLGpepe
Member # 9680

- posted      Profile for JLGpepe   Email JLGpepe         Edit/Delete Post 
ENDER'S POST GAME SHOW
Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeronL
Member # 9674

- posted      Profile for GeronL   Email GeronL         Edit/Delete Post 
LAST DANCE WITH ENDERS GAME?

How about Enders End?

Posts: 57 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
How about Ender retires to a more simple way of life, and the title of the story reflects his new way of life:

Dances With Formics.

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChevMalFet
Member # 9676

- posted      Profile for ChevMalFet           Edit/Delete Post 
Or Dances with Philotics.

Possibly. That might be better for Jane's "coming out" novel.

"Ender and the Half Shadow Prince"

I think somebody may have published under a similar title, however.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChevMalFet
Member # 9676

- posted      Profile for ChevMalFet           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GeronL:
How about Enders End?

Or, if it's a conspiratorial murder, Ender's Enders.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.