FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » New Ender novel decided on (Page 26)

This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27   
Author Topic: New Ender novel decided on
Milli
Member # 10636

- posted      Profile for Milli           Edit/Delete Post 
I came on this site years ago...and I never registered. I don't know why.

But anyway, I was actually wondering what the heck happened to Bean and Petra's 9th baby that Randi gave birth to...so I'm glad to hear about this book.

I miss Bean. [Frown]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
julianD
Member # 10450

- posted      Profile for julianD   Email julianD         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't we all Milli don't we all? I miss him so much i have considered naming my first born male child Julian.

[ June 30, 2007, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: julianD ]

Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GideonC
Member # 10646

- posted      Profile for GideonC           Edit/Delete Post 
Enders Apprentice
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GideonC
Member # 10646

- posted      Profile for GideonC           Edit/Delete Post 
I think that'd make a good one, If thats the kind of direction your thinking about taking Ender's relationship with Bean's son
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milli
Member # 10636

quote:
Originally posted by julianD:
Don't we all Milli don't we all? I miss him so much i have considered naming my first born male child Julian.

It's a good name. I personally have a bad experience with a guy named Julian, so I wouldn't name my son that. For anyone else though, good name. [Smile]
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milli
Member # 10636

quote:
Originally posted by Milli:
I came on this site years ago...and I never registered. I don't know why.

But anyway, I was actually wondering what the heck happened to Bean and Petra's 9th baby that Randi gave birth to...so I'm glad to hear about this book.

I miss Bean. [Frown]

I thought about naming my daughter Briseis after I realized I liked the name after reading Shadow of the Hegemon.
Scarlet Seer
Member # 10687

- posted      Profile for Scarlet Seer           Edit/Delete Post 
Shadow of the Giant Spoiler

You know, at the end of Children of the Mind, we still have not succesfully made contact with the Descoladore, since their language is so complex. Who would be better to decode that language than Bean and his children. They are also on a FTL journey, but they are supposed to be going faster than Ender did, aren't they?

Another interesting point: if you think about it, it was Bean who got Jane involved with Ender again. He set the Mind Game to taking care of Ender's pension. So, if Ender is Jane's father (or something), does that make Bean her uncle?

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kithus
Member # 10697

- posted      Profile for Kithus   Email Kithus         Edit/Delete Post 
Just to throw out a couple of titles that I thought would be good.... I haven't read all 26 pages of this thread. I apologize in advance if I repeat someone else's suggestions.

Ender Shadowed (since this book reunites the original Ender series with the "new" Shadow series... probably too similar to Ender's Shadow though...)

Ender's Charge

Ender's Name

Ender's Book

Ender's Fault

World Ender

Ender's Queen

Ender's Odyssey, Ender's Voyage, Ender's Third Voyage

Ender's Way, Ender's Path, Ender's Road

Ender's First, Ender the First, Ender the Third

Ender's End

Ender Who?

Death's Ender

Xenoc-Ender

Alas, I am reduced to making puns at this point.... So, this will be a good place to end.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Pyro
Member # 10675

- posted      Profile for Blue Pyro           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe Achellies' (is that spelled right?) son could rival him in a "good against evil" fight for domination over the new colony world.

Achelies Jr., as i think i read up there somewhere, could be the person that spoiled ender's good name as the savior of humans.

It could turn into a political battle between Jr. and ender for the good of the colony. If ender fails to keep controll of the colony, it falls into Jr.'s hands and we could all imagine what would happen. (you have to remember, he is bean's child, but he was brought up by a mother who thought bean was evil)

Jr. might even have anton's key disease, then it would make it very difficult for ender to keep up with him.

If that was the plot for the book, i would probably call it "ender's rival" or something to do with politics, like "ender: the politician"

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Pyro
Member # 10675

- posted      Profile for Blue Pyro           Edit/Delete Post 
"ender's name" would be a good tittle if this is the book where enders name was corrupted.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Moderus
Member # 10653

- posted      Profile for Moderus           Edit/Delete Post 
Why not just call it Ender The Xenocide? It DOES take place as his name becomes destroyed, doesn't it?
kahlesster
Member # 10748

- posted      Profile for kahlesster           Edit/Delete Post 
This may be a dead thread, but...

How about:

Andrew Wiggin

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
julianD
Member # 10450

- posted      Profile for julianD   Email julianD         Edit/Delete Post 
Blue Pyro, Jr. did have anton's key turned randi had him several weeks or a couple months early and that was how they determined which one of beans children had anton's key turned.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon the Dirk
Member # 9981

- posted      Profile for Jon the Dirk   Email Jon the Dirk         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm surprised this thread still exists. It is a fun one though!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunos
Member # 10944

- posted      Profile for Hunos           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm wondering if OSC is still looking for a name, because I came up with a few

Ender's End(Ender starts going by Andrew again) Ender's Foe(W/the grown up baby)
Ender's Friend(w/the grown up baby),
ENDER'S PATH (my favorite one Hint Hint Nudge Nudge BIG wink),
Ender's Renewal(where ender goes by a new name),
Ender's Wrath(where ender takes out his rage on the baby)

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Magus04
Member # 9757

- posted      Profile for Magus04   Email Magus04         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hunos:
I'm wondering if OSC is still looking for a name, because I came up with a few

Ender's End(Ender starts going by Andrew again) Ender's Foe(W/the grown up baby)
Ender's Friend(w/the grown up baby),
ENDER'S PATH (my favorite one Hint Hint Nudge Nudge BIG wink),
Ender's Renewal(where ender goes by a new name),
Ender's Wrath(where ender takes out his rage on the baby)

We probably don't want to see any books in which Ender takes out his rage on babies...
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AJFleckenstein
Member # 10912

- posted      Profile for AJFleckenstein   Email AJFleckenstein         Edit/Delete Post 
SPOILER--SPOILER--SPOILER
kinda, but only if you connect the dots.

Why not simply "Flandres"

Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AJFleckenstein
Member # 10912

- posted      Profile for AJFleckenstein   Email AJFleckenstein         Edit/Delete Post 
If OSC is going to kinda rewrite what was already written, I wonder if any of the Jeesh would pop-up? I would love to see a reunion of Ender and Alai with all that has changed in Alai.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caretgraff
Member # 11081

- posted      Profile for caretgraff   Email caretgraff         Edit/Delete Post 
AJ, I like "Flandres"... along the same lines, I like "Ender's Heel" too. This is assuming the kid is nothing but trouble, of course... maybe the beginning of the undoing of Mr. Wiggin's reputation. I haven't read all 26 pages here either, so OSC may already have alluded to what the book would include and the direction it would take, and this may no longer be relevent.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caretgraff
Member # 11081

- posted      Profile for caretgraff   Email caretgraff         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I just spent a half hour sifting through twenty-six pages of hilarity. You guys are a riot... I could not stop laughing. My family thinks something's wrong with me. [Smile] Sadly, my "Ender's Heel" was suggested some 16 pages ago.

I really liked "Shadow Children"... maybe because I like Bean more than Ender, and it's reminiscent of the Shadow books (and Children of the Mind, too, I guess). But it doesn't fit the requirements... so whoever suggested that two years ago will have to be content that some girl two years later read it and thought it was clever.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mkh8266
Member # 11201

- posted      Profile for mkh8266           Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone come up with "Ender's Encounter"? Or has the book already been named?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SupaShaD
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know how old this thread is, or whether or not the title has been decided on -- as I've only just come upon this site and decided to join after reading the entire series as I know it to be (as listed in the Ender's Game books).

I also don't know who could have first suggested these titles (reading through 26 pages can be tedious). So I apologize for any redundancy.

But how about:

"Ender's Travels"
"Ender's Reconciliation"
"Ender's Alliance"
"Ender's Bond"
"Ender's Encounter"

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lostincyberspace
Member # 11228

- posted      Profile for Lostincyberspace   Email Lostincyberspace         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Pyro:
Maybe Achellies' (is that spelled right?) son could rival him in a "good against evil" fight for domination over the new colony world.

Achelies Jr., as i think i read up there somewhere, could be the person that spoiled ender's good name as the savior of humans.

It could turn into a political battle between Jr. and ender for the good of the colony. If ender fails to keep controll of the colony, it falls into Jr.'s hands and we could all imagine what would happen. (you have to remember, he is bean's child, but he was brought up by a mother who thought bean was evil)

Jr. might even have anton's key disease, then it would make it very difficult for ender to keep up with him.

If that was the plot for the book, i would probably call it "ender's rival" or something to do with politics, like "ender: the politician"

I thought that the the "son" of Achellies was really Beans final son.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albino Showman
Member # 11405

- posted      Profile for Albino Showman   Email Albino Showman         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Path
Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LargeTuna
Member # 10512

- posted      Profile for LargeTuna   Email LargeTuna         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Math
Posts: 856 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Bath
Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runninm4n
Member # 10757

- posted      Profile for runninm4n   Email runninm4n         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Sojourn
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
runninm4n
Member # 10757

- posted      Profile for runninm4n   Email runninm4n         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Passage

I like this one because if Ender is still a child during the course of the book it could be almost preclude to his Passage into manhood through the trials and tribulations he will encounter on this expidition in his long life.

[ January 08, 2008, 05:29 AM: Message edited by: runninm4n ]

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramdac99
Member # 7264

- posted      Profile for Ramdac99   Email Ramdac99         Edit/Delete Post 
are these new books ever gonna get started?
Posts: 484 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neo-dragon
Member # 7168

- posted      Profile for neo-dragon           Edit/Delete Post 
When you least expect it... Or never. I can say with complete certainty that one of those is when OSC will give us solid info on the next Enderverse novel, so just try and hang tight until then.
Posts: 1569 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephen Sunday
Member # 10466

- posted      Profile for Stephen Sunday   Email Stephen Sunday         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked the Bean books so much less. I know a lot of people disagree with me on that... And no disrespect to OSC, whose writing is a gift from on high, but the characters were less compelling to me.

Still, as always and as ever before, I'll be buying the books just as soon as they appear.

Although, on a slightly unrelated note, I'd rather read the next Alvin book, sir, if you happen to glance this direction and hear the whispered wishes of a lifelong reader...

Posts: 35 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Doug G
Member # 11459

- posted      Profile for Mr. Doug G   Email Mr. Doug G         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked the Bean books more, although the whole Petra "I want your babies" and more baby influenced themes throughout the last 2 was kind of annoying.  I got it, Petra felt for/loved Bean and didn't want his legacy to die with him, children keep us alive through their memories/deeds etc.  I just enjoyed the character build up/political things.  Could've used more Dink though.  The Ender series gets too mental/philisophical for me.  That and a quick trip to Outside will cure all that ailes you.  If Bean is still alive when Card does the crossover all Jane has to do is bring him Outside, have Bean think of his body smaller and he can transfer in and get as many more years as he wants while people find his cure.  Which seems likely to be a form of the virus like the Path got.  PS- whats going to happen when Jane moves all those ships instantaneously like Peter promises she'll do at the end of CofM if they aren't ready for it, won't she have to give them notice so they don't "create" any extra bodies like Ender and Miro did?  And he'll have to fix the whole Jane knows everything that's ever been typed on a computer or researched and yet never mentioned to Ender that Bean is dying of a genetic condition with his kids on board a spaceship through time, oops sorry, didn't mean to let a friend of yours just waste away like that for a few thousand years.  And if she did know about him was she in contact with him, and if she didn't or wasn't why not?  Secret lab on Eros still that wasn't hooked up to the ansible network?  Sorry about the long rant its early in the AM or late in the PM depending on how you want to think of it.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Launchywiggin
Member # 9116

- posted      Profile for Launchywiggin   Email Launchywiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Hatrack, Doug. [Wave]

I, too, enjoyed the Shadow books immensely for their action and intrigue. The Ender quartet has it's own appeal--the ideas are much more science-fictiony and brain-tickling, so I like them too.

As for Shadows in Flight--I'm sure all the little holes will be filled adeptly, and if they aren't, I expect it to be a wonderfully written conclusion anyway.

Posts: 1314 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killer201002
Member # 10205

- posted      Profile for killer201002   Email killer201002         Edit/Delete Post 
i know this is sometime after the topic was started but what about

Ender out of the Shadow

Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheiros do ender
Member # 8849

- posted      Profile for cheiros do ender   Email cheiros do ender         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread is horrible, though I kind brought it on myself.

quote:
Since I'm talking about this at book signings, it would be rude not to tell you folks right now. A couple of days ago I was sitting in the office of my publisher, Tom Doherty, talking about projects coming up, and it dawned on me that there's a book that I really want to write.

If you haven't read Shadow of the Giant, this is a mini-spoiler. But most people won't mind, so choose for yourself: At the end of Giant, there's one plot thread

That how far I got before I realised I've still got Shadow Puppets (which I got for Christmas) and Shadow of the Giant to read before I can read the above text.

end rant

Posts: 1138 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyHobbit
Member # 11495

- posted      Profile for LadyHobbit   Email LadyHobbit         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if anyone will see this since it's been about three years since the original message, but I couldn't help but put my two sense in.

What about "Reunion"? I know it doesn't have Ender in it, but neither does "Speaker for the Dead." It doesn't quiet fit, but it's the first thing I thought of. It might seem like a reunion to Ender if Bean's son looks a lot like him.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erasmus
Member # 11496

- posted      Profile for Erasmus           Edit/Delete Post 
Ender's Ambitions

maybe?

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSC
Member # 11503

- posted      Profile for DSC   Email DSC         Edit/Delete Post 
I liked Ender's Flight.

But what about a different direction(violating the rules of course)?

Andrew's Shadow or Andrew's something. As he really isn't Ender anymore(as he has done his Ending, and now is causing new beginning), so emphasize the change.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don C
Member # 11507

- posted      Profile for Don C   Email Don C         Edit/Delete Post 
It has been 3 years since the announcement of 2 proposed Ender books, "Shadows in Flight" linking the two series and another one also linking SOG to a spot before Speaker. So far only a 3rd novelette, a prequel, has come out. Mr. OSC, what's up? Are you engaged in these projects or not?

imho, The Shadow series is your best series by far, and it also finished very strong in SOG(and I've read all of your series of books). The Alvin Maker series early on was excellent before it went downhill in the last 2 books, especially Crystal City. I think you could insert another Alvin Maker book early in the series and it could be very good.

I am not sure why, but you have allowed your politics and religion to creep overtly and heavily into your later books. The latest novelette in the Ender series scares me (i haven't read it yet, just the synopsis) because I fear you may "Crystal City" the brilliant Ender and Shadow series. Uncle Orson, please get back to your excellent story writing with emotionally vibrant and conflicted characters and keep the personal politics to blogs and personal religion to your church projects. Give up on the anthology editing jobs as well; save those distractions for later on when you no longer have the energy for creative new works. More Ender books like you suggest would be great. The Mayflower series had good potential too but you've been "in the process" of getting nowhere with that for over 10 years now. Your stories in the Asimov universe were also great! Perhaps something more there? Please take this in a constructive way; I am a big fan of most of your works! Don

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

Wow, it really will be three years this Friday! Crazy. Thank goodness for the short stories or I would be in serious withdrawal right now. We haven't faced a drought this long in Ender universe novels since the early 90s with the Xenocide/Children gap. But it has only been three years. I'm optimistic. [Smile]
Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
.:{121}:.Scooter[SGT]
Member # 11512

- posted      Profile for .:{121}:.Scooter[SGT]   Email .:{121}:.Scooter[SGT]         Edit/Delete Post 
As much as I'd like to see all that was said, I'd rather not read 26 pages of replies. I do think that the title would be best as Ender's (Something). I really hate the idea of a big colon on the cover.
The other thing that might be intersting is if Bean and/or his children with Anton's Key turned just happen to get caught up in that. They are after all in space and given that Petra ends up with Peter, he wouldn't have returned to Earth.
As for names, I thought the title Ender's Shadow really represented the book well being about Bean. I'd like to see such a link between Ender and Randi's child. Looking at it from different ways, you could name it as if the child were Bean's child or Achilles' child. The only problem is that sense it comes from a book about Bean and not Ender, the child with Ender is more difficult. So I really don't know what would be a good name for this specifically, but I can see good guidelines. However, while writing this, the thought did come to my mind: Ender's Giant.

Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
discordme
Member # 11513

- posted      Profile for discordme   Email discordme         Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps some spin of ... A new beginning for Ender?

As the direct sequel to enders game would take place shortly after his acquiring the name and role of Speaker for the Dead?

Posts: 2 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cuckooover
Member # 11515

- posted      Profile for cuckooover           Edit/Delete Post 
I understand that this new book is going to include both Ender AND Bean, but I don't really see how. I mean, is Bean just going to show up 3000 years later in the future and say "Hey Ender old buddy, let's go on an adventure like the good old times! Oh, and I brought my genetically freaky children with me also." I'd hate to say it but this whole scenario seems kinda... far-fetched or at least stretching the story thin for stretchings sake.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xann.
Member # 11482

- posted      Profile for Xann.   Email Xann.         Edit/Delete Post 
Ender spent a good number years wandering around the universe, so more likely bean will show up when ender is like 25ish, bean being similar aged...wait nevermind isn't bean like 19?
Posts: 549 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cuckooover
Member # 11515

- posted      Profile for cuckooover           Edit/Delete Post 
Bean I believe was around 16 years old in Giant (or at least that's what wikipedia says). I haven't read Giant recently so I don't really know for certain.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
promiseadance
Member # 11483

- posted      Profile for promiseadance           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cuckooover:
Bean I believe was around 16 years old in Giant (or at least that's what wikipedia says). I haven't read Giant recently so I don't really know for certain.

Bean wasn't quite sure of his age (no record of his birth), but he puts it at around 16 in Giant.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

quote:
I understand that this new book is going to include both Ender AND Bean, but I don't really see how.

Actually, there's supposed to be one book about Ender and Bean's lost baby, and one about Bean's offspring still on the ship eventually appearing post-CotM after Ender is dead. So far, there's no evidence the two of them will be physically meeting again in either of the planned books.
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I would be very surprised if Bean appeared at all. Unless Card decides to use my "giant, pulsating brain filling the interior of the spaceship, over which his freaky mutant children crawl and frolic" idea. [Smile]
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libbie
Member # 9529

- posted      Profile for Libbie   Email Libbie         Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds downright bucolic, TomDavidson.
Posts: 1006 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
.:{121}:.Scooter[SGT]
Member # 11512

- posted      Profile for .:{121}:.Scooter[SGT]   Email .:{121}:.Scooter[SGT]         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I understand that this new book is going to include both Ender AND Bean, but I don't really see how. I mean, is Bean just going to show up 3000 years later in the future and say "Hey Ender old buddy, let's go on an adventure like the good old times! Oh, and I brought my genetically freaky children with me also." I'd hate to say it but this whole scenario seems kinda... far-fetched or at least stretching the story thin for stretchings sake.

It's actually quite concevable that they would both meet in the future. Remember that Card's Speaker For The Dead takes place 3000 years after Ender's Game, but this book is not going to be during that era. This is going to take place around the time Ender begins to travel after writing The Hive Queen and the Hegemon. Sense Randi and Bean both go in to space around the same time, they could both stay within the same time. I'd say that the only coincidence would be that all three of them end up on the same planet, or that Bean ends up on a planet at all. Especially sense Ender does spend a conciderable amount of time on his own planet. Unless that is, they all end up on Ender's planet.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 27 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.