FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Proposal from the hatrack men to the hatrack women (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Proposal from the hatrack men to the hatrack women
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
So, its been established that hatrack women would make great life partners.

Since we've also established (At least in a joking manner) that polygamy is ok if it involves hatrackers...

*Gets on bended knee and extends hand holding whole bunches of diamond rings*
Women of hatrack, from the hearts of all the men who post here regularly,

We love you, and without you, our lives would not be complete. We have little to offer you other then our undying devotion, love, and respect, but even with so little to offer, would you do us the incredible honor of marrying us?

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
I knew this was coming! [Big Grin]
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Oooh - dibs on Paul.

I called it.

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

We established in the gay marriage thread that a marriage can contain any number of people of either gender. (I'll add transsexuals and hermaphrodites, too, to be fair.)

So you don't get Paul, you get all of us -- as does every other jatraquera who accepts this proposal.

[Smile]

Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
<---just read page 16.

Deal!

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
We have little to offer you other then our undying devotion, love, and respect, but even with so little to offer, would you do us the incredible honor of marrying us?
To sweeten the pot, I can get the ladies some really cool pens with my company's logo on them. Maybe some coffee mugs too. [Wink]

edit after I read page 16

[ August 11, 2003, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: zgator ]

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

That's true. Paul also did not mention our collective hotness.

[Razz]

hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
ooh! There are pens?? I'm in! [Wink]
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Not fair Ralphie! You're already married!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Does this means she brings her husband?
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zgator
Member # 3833

- posted      Profile for zgator   Email zgator         Edit/Delete Post 
[Hat]
Gentlemen should always tip their hat when proposing to ladies.

Posts: 4625 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

So? By accepting our proposal she becomes a polygamist [Big Grin]
asQmh
Member # 4590

- posted      Profile for asQmh   Email asQmh         Edit/Delete Post 
But how binding is this wedding thing? I mean sure, it's great for now and all, but what do I do when a better offer comes along?

But the pens are tempting . . . .

Q.

Posts: 499 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

- posted      Profile for Paul Goldner   Email Paul Goldner         Edit/Delete Post 
She only brings her husband if he posts at hatrack. *Grin*

And, mack, just because she's married doesn't mean she can't join the polygamist hatrack marriage [Smile] I mean, there's room for everyone right?

Posts: 4112 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattB
Member # 1116

- posted      Profile for MattB   Email MattB         Edit/Delete Post 
Heck, I've got some pens with little lights in them so you can take notes in movie theaters.

*waggles eyebrows at Jennie and Q, waves pens enticingly*

Posts: 794 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
My, what a day of surprises. Weeeellll - as long as Ralphie says it's okay, then sure - new pens that come equipped with little flashlights are way cool. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't make me eat you Paul.

Most of the women here are already in my hoochie stable, and I respond poorly to interlopers.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T. Analog Kid
Member # 381

- posted      Profile for T. Analog Kid   Email T. Analog Kid         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
don't make me eat you, Paul
and the award for best double entendre in a polyamory thread goes to...
Posts: 2112 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
*snort*
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, boys, but I'm already engaged to one of you. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post 
Why settle for just one when you can have them all? [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Like Pokemon. *nods happily*
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diosmel Duda
Member # 2180

- posted      Profile for Diosmel Duda   Email Diosmel Duda         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure Jon Boy wouldn't mind. Sure, why not? [Wink]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emperor Palpatine
Member # 3544

- posted      Profile for Emperor Palpatine   Email Emperor Palpatine         Edit/Delete Post 
o_O

Hm, the endless possibilities.

Posts: 1004 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Does that mean you're sharing Jon Boy?

These are fascinating possibilities.

twinky
Member # 693

I love this thread. I love it so very much. [Big Grin]
katharina
Member # 827

Enough to marry it?
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
"I love this thread. I love it so very much."

Enough to grow tentacles, Twinky?

[ August 11, 2003, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: Elizabeth ]

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

I think I'd probably do both of those things [Razz]
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

OK, I'm in!
Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

quote:
OK, I'm in!
Just because Twinky has tentacles?

[ August 11, 2003, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Pixie ]

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Pixie, I am just hoping he will start a trend, that's all.
twinky
Member # 693

Ahhhh... you're hoping more guys will follow my example and agree to grow tentacles?
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Exactly! I think it would be tentacular!

(sorry, really dumb joke)

twinky
Member # 693

[Big Grin]
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
I accept!

Also, the following quote made me cover my mouth with my hand and giggle like a Japanese schoolgirl:

quote:
waves pens enticingly
*teehee*
Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

[ROFL]

You guys are the greatest. [Kiss] [Wink]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
[Group Hug] [Kiss] [Hat] [Monkeys] [The Wave]
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

I don't know slash... I wonder how many of your hoochies would rather be respectable married women...

*Grin*

Taalcon
Member # 839

- posted      Profile for Taalcon   Email Taalcon         Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, your graemlin progression made me [ROFL]
Posts: 2689 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

- posted      Profile for Slash the Berzerker   Email Slash the Berzerker         Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, their desires don't come into it.

And if you try to forment rebellion, I will fold you into a flat sandwich shaped object and eat you with potato chips.

Posts: 5383 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

I've been formenting rebellion all my life.

If any of your hoochies want into this polygamous marriage, I'm not going to be the one stopping them...

And you can try to fold me up. You have to catch me first. Even with my torn hamstring, I still run faster then you [Evil]

Slash the Berzerker
Member # 556

I still love that old saying:

"Youth and skill are no match for age and treachery."

[Smile]

Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Paul, if you were to grow tentacles, it would increase your unfoldability.
Mr.Funny
Member # 4467

- posted      Profile for Mr.Funny           Edit/Delete Post 
Anyway, he is not a newbie. You can't eat him. [No No]
Posts: 1466 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

Elizabeth, if I grow tentacles, can they be detachable so I only have them when trying to seduce you and other tentacle loving women?

[Evil]

twinky
Member # 693

[Big Grin]
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

Paul and Twinky, you won't have time to take them off.
Paul Goldner
Member # 1910

Now thats what I like to hear!

[Party] [Evil] [Hail]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.