FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Insult Game (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Insult Game
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Human's name isn't convincing.

[ August 15, 2003, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
You'd think that if you went to the bother of editing a post, you would at least improve it.

If that was an improvement, well, kat, i guess we aren't all blesses with triple digit IQ's.

Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

quote:
i guess we aren't all blesses with triple digit IQ's.
celia, life is a box of chocolates for special souls like you.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zan
Member # 4888

- posted      Profile for Zan   Email Zan         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i guess we aren't all blesses with triple digit IQ's.
You would think that someone who has a triple-digit IQ would be able to spell "blessed" and capitalize "I".
Posts: 221 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
celia60
Member # 2039

- posted      Profile for celia60   Email celia60         Edit/Delete Post 
zan, just because you did it once doesn't make your blatant disreguard for the rules acceptable. or even amusing.
Posts: 3956 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zan
Member # 4888

Most people are bright enough to check the time stamp on the posts before opening their mouths.

As I said, most...

Posts: 221 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

- posted      Profile for Dan_raven   Email Dan_raven         Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of Bright...well, we obviously were not speaking of Zan.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan Hart
Member # 5513

- posted      Profile for Ryan Hart           Edit/Delete Post 
I used to associate ravens with intelligence.
Posts: 650 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

A bird brain like you would look up to a raven's IQ.
Posts: 11895 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
You'd think that someone with a hart would stay the heck out of this thread.
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not going to waste a perfectly good insult on Jeniwren. I only insult my friends.

( [Wink] )

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tristan
Member # 1670

- posted      Profile for Tristan   Email Tristan         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I didn't know you had any...

[ August 15, 2003, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Tristan ]

Posts: 896 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

You wouldn't know what a friend was if they came up and pushed you in the dirt.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tristan
Member # 1670

I'm glad that it is you that is saying that, Smithy. It's better than if it had been said by someone whose opinion actually is worth something.
Posts: 896 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

You know, if you were a true veteran of Hatrack, someone who actually matters to this place, you would already know that I don't have opinions at all.
Tristan
Member # 1670

Oh, that can easily be deduced from the tepidness of your posts.

[Smile]

katharina
Member # 827

Tristan doesn't have the guts to post an insult straight.
Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
If that isn't the pot calling the kettle cookware...
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Tristin, you're just having this thing called Post Envy. You just feel like you're short in comparison to me. Don't worry. When people look at my overly large post count, they get a bit nervous, thinking that their post count is too small.

Of course, I'm not really talking about "post count".

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Big words coming from a camel.
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Bob's looking at my humps again.
Zan
Member # 4888

They are better looking than your booblets.
katharina
Member # 827

Zan wishes he had T_Smith's booblets.
Tristan
Member # 1670

Projecting again, Katharina?
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Zan: You would know, since you stare at them daily.

[ August 15, 2003, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: T_Smith ]

Zan
Member # 4888

Just like I can't avoid staring at a car wreck.
Sopwith
Member # 4640

Hey Zan, wonder twin powers activate! Form of a life!
Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Leave it to Soppy to say something completely stupid.

[ August 15, 2003, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Leave it to a sarcasticmuppet to fail to recognize one of the funniest things I've read all day. SarcasticMuppet, you're a guy right? [Wink]
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
Only someone who can't take (or for that matter, give) a decent insult uses a smilie while posting on this thread.
Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like somebody is over-analyzing the use of smilies as defense mechanisms. [Taunt]
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

- posted      Profile for sarcasticmuppet   Email sarcasticmuppet         Edit/Delete Post 
Nick is a four-letter word.
Posts: 4089 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes] Oh, yeah, THAT was relevant.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Compared to Rivka, who is totallin irrelevant.
Nick
Member # 4311

And Dan_Raven, who doesn't have the intelligence to spell correctly. [Smile]
Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sopwith
Member # 4640

That's it Dan, just keep sticking your nose into other people's business, comparing apples to oranges...
Nick
Member # 4311

And Sopwith, who isn't smart enought to delete his post because somebody beat him to it.
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
Whereas you simply get confused between the two.
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Book
Member # 5500

- posted      Profile for Book           Edit/Delete Post 
That's twice, Nick. Do you just hover around on this thread with no actual life?
Posts: 2258 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eslaine
Member # 5433

- posted      Profile for eslaine           Edit/Delete Post 
That is rich coming from someone who posts twice only a minute apart!
Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeez, can't you type something that leaves me room for a good insult?? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

like yours would have been any better.
Dan_raven
Member # 3383

Like you could be any more bitter.
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
More of your acerbic wit, Dan?
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Bob, it's probably safer not to engage in a battle of wits if you're unarmed.
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Who are you?
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Leave it to T_Smith to kill this thread.
eslaine
Member # 5433

You are just so perfect, that it would be useless to waste words on insulting you, because you would instantly rip them apart!

Edit to add: I even had to edit a misplaced word here, because you obviously would have to point out my error, because you are a card-carrying Grammar Nazi!

[ August 16, 2003, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: eslaine ]

Posts: 2506 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarcasticmuppet
Member # 5035

Yo Mama.

**You went below the belt first by calling me a Grammar Nazi**

[ August 16, 2003, 11:25 PM: Message edited by: sarcasticmuppet ]

eslaine
Member # 5433

Ha! A lot you know, my Mom is a Grammar Nazi!
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.