FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 26)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

- posted      Profile for Valkyrie   Email Valkyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
((((rivka))))
((((blacwolve))))
((((anna))))
((((raia))))

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Stryker))))) Hehe, silly boy. [Wink]
(((((All the rest of you))))) Where in the world are Zotto! and Narn?!?! [Frown]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Valkyrie))))) [Kiss]
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

thanks
Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((rivka))))) [Big Grin]
(((((Raia))))) [Wave]
(((((JT)))))
(((((Anna))))) (((((Anna))))) (((((Anna))))) It sure sounds like you could use some hugs recently. I hope you feel better soon.
(((((Imogen)))))
(((((Ela)))))
(((((Icky)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Reiko)))))
(((((fallow)))))
((((((Xav & Val)))))
(((((Kyrie))))) (((((Kyrie))))) Awwww. *happy thoughts your way*
(((((Shira)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((D'n't)))))

(((((Zotto!))))) (((((Zotto!))))) Are you ok? ::starting to get worried:: [Frown] [Razz]
(((((D))))) [Cool]

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Stryker)))))
(((((Valkyrie))))) Extras for you... (((((Valkyrie)))))
(((((tt&t))))) [Wave]
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Xav and Val)))))
(((((rivka)))))
(((((Everyone else)))))

Well, I WAS doing much much better, until my mom started yelling at me again, not 10 minutes ago... you know what I hate? I hate it when my parents put words in my sister's mouth, and then try the whole "well, this is what Maya told me" bit on me... it really pisses me off. I heard my mom do it, more plainly than ever! I hate it so much. I really really hate it.

Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't posted to this one yet. I feel so bad about that. so....

((((((GROUP HUG))))))

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Stan)))))

My mom just came in here for the third time in 10 minutes... it's absolutely AMAZING to me how she managed to bitch at me for so long without managing to have one grain of truth in anything she said. I mean, truly, it must be an art form or something... how to insult/hurt your daughter the most you can without alluding to the truth once. *cries*

I really wish I could tape record my mom yelling at me... then maybe people would understand/believe me.

[ March 09, 2004, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Raia ]

Valkyrie
Member # 5980

((((tt&t)))) [Smile]
((((anna)))) [Frown]
((((stan)))) [Wave]
((((raia)))) [Grumble] stupid parental units

[Cry] i dont even have a reason for this... sorry. i know i have been like this for days now.

[ March 10, 2004, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Valkyrie ]

tt&t
Member # 5600

- posted      Profile for tt&t   Email tt&t         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Stan)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Kyrie)))))

(((((everyone)))))

::SIGH::

Posts: 1431 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
It's getting worse with the in-laws. I can't believe I actually heard what I just heard on phone. Affection and hugs welcome. Just now, I'm so upset, angry and sad my all body is shaking.
((((((((((everybody))))))))))
[Mad] [Frown] [Mad] [Frown] [Mad] [Frown] [Mad] [Frown]

[ March 10, 2004, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Raia)))) I vote we go with operation RS
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Notorious Shira
Member # 6089

- posted      Profile for Notorious Shira   Email Notorious Shira         Edit/Delete Post 
((((RAIA MY LOVE))))

((((tt&t))))

((((rivka))))

((((RHAEGAR YOU FOOL))))

(((drumsntolkien)))

(((STAN)))

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Notorious Shira
Member # 6089

- posted      Profile for Notorious Shira   Email Notorious Shira         Edit/Delete Post 
(((blacwolve darling)))

((((EVERYONE ELSE GROUP HUG))))

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((Raia))))))) Trust me I belive you, I'v met the beasts, everyone, they are as she says they are.

(((((((TNShira))))))) Dahhhhling, Sooooo pleased to hug you

(((((((DrumsnTolkien))))))) Sah, my shoulder is still sore, thou hast hurt me

(((((((Marek, Koga))))))) Your still on the good list

(((((((The World))))))) I love the world today!

Rhaegar

[ March 10, 2004, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Rhaegar The Fool ]

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

:-I yay for staying home from school :-I
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
((((((everyone))))))

I could use some of those for myself though, for a reason stated here ... WHY NOW ?!?!?

(though I think I make some ripples on my own...)

[ March 10, 2004, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Corwin ]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Valkyrie))))) Sweetie, it's ok... you'll pull through this! You're strong, and I'm here! [Smile] And never apologize for being sad too much... I think I dominate this thread with my whinings and depression. So chin up.
(((((tt&t))))) Why the sigh? [Kiss]
(((((Anna))))) [Frown] I'm so sorry. I understand that relatives can be a pain, I hope it gets better soon!
(((((Stryker))))) Hehe, yes, Operation RS... always a good plan B! [Wink]
(((((SHIRA MY LOVE))))) [Kiss]
(((((Rhaegar))))) Thanks for backing me up, pal!
(((((Corwin))))) [Group Hug] Chin up. It's alright! We're here if you need to vent!

OK, everyone, what is wrong with this exchange?:

Mom: "Look into my EYES and tell me that you're not lying to me... that you actually did what you said you did."
Me: *looking into her eyes* "Ima, I am not lying to you... I did what you told me to do, what I said I did, and what I've been saying for the last ten minutes."
Mom: "Well, I still don't believe you. I'm sorry, but I can't trust you."

!?!? [Cry] What the freak am I doing wrong?!

Valkyrie
Member # 5980

((((raia)))) the time might seriously come for oporation RS. Seriously. you need to do something, you cant be around people like that all day. Prehaps we could start studying together after school (although i have rehersal, so it might be best to find someone eles). that way you would not have to go home till later. What ever you do, remeber we are here and we love you:)
((((anna)))) if your relitves dont know how to act decently to you and your husband then they are not worth your time or energy. [Mad] . I hope things gett better soon.
((((tt&t)))) i sigh with you.

as for myself, things are at the moment a slight bit better, thanks to a non-hatracker i like to call (((muffin))) [Blushing] .

Xav and Val
Member # 6283

- posted      Profile for Xav and Val           Edit/Delete Post 
((((Raia)))) Hey, sweetheart, just remember as tough as this time is, it will get better. Also, know that you have friends who are thinking about you (not just in your home state, either [Wink] ). Keep your chin up!
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((rivka))))) Is June still looking good?
(((((Rhaegar)))))
(((((Val)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Notorious Shira )))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Stryker))))) Welcome!
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Ela)))))

(((((Xavier))))) [Kiss] (Special one for you, because you a girly-man now)

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((Valentine))))) Yup! [Big Grin]
(((((Valkyrie))))) Yay for things looking up! Hope they continue in that direction.
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) I'm sorry, sweetie.
((((((((((Corwin))))))))))
(((((RtF)))))
(((((Shira)))))
((((((((((Anna)))))))))) [Frown] Take deep breaths, and imagine feeding the 'charming' in-laws to rabid wolves . . . [Wink] (((((Anna)))))
(((((tt&t))))) What's wrong?
(((((Stan))))) Welcome!
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Eruve)))))

(((((you!)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

(((((Raia)))))Remember, people are not only rational beings... Sorry for what you have to endure, hold on, our goods thoughts are coming to you. [Smile]
(((((rivka)))))'cause you noticed... thanks a bunch...
(((((Anna)))))merde... Hold on there, we're with you, Frenchie [Group Hug]

((((everyone else))))'cause this is home for me.

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zotto!
Member # 4689

- posted      Profile for Zotto!   Email Zotto!         Edit/Delete Post 
*creepy music plays in the background*

I'm BA-AACK!

Yeesh. I'm ridiculously sorry I haven't been here much lately, 'specially since kind folks like riv, tt&t, Raia and others were splendiferous enuff to even notice I was gone!

I've been rilly RILLY busy lately for a couple o' reasons:

1. I'm moving to Renton, Washington (a little south of Seattle) and me and mah pa are packing things up and taking care of assorted loose ends here in Portland.

2. I took a week and a half long visit to some buddies down in Ashland, and ah dind't have hardly no time for them computers.

In any case, I hereby profusely apologize for my lack of hug-thread lovin' lately. Heck, there even seem to be some newbs that've appeared while I was gone! *waves to the little 'uns*

(((everyone who hugged me, 'specially riv, Rai, tt&t and Marek (who I STILL owe a frequin' email to!) because you people are the best in the West and deserve more huggs than I'm able to give!)))

(((Hatrack, for always being a constant home, no matter how topsy-freaking-turvy life can be))) [Smile]

Posts: 1595 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Zotto))) Welcome back.
(((rivka)))
(((Raia))) I hope it gets better soon.
(((Stan))) Welcome.

[Group Hug] Everyone [Group Hug]

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rhaegar The Fool
Member # 5811

- posted      Profile for Rhaegar The Fool   Email Rhaegar The Fool         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((Raia))))))) Always here with a sharp pickaxe

(((((((TNShira))))))) Ow

(((((((DrumsnTolkien)))))) Ow

(((((((Valkyrie))))))) So sorrow

(((((((World)))))))

Posts: 1900 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

(((((anyone who needs a hug)))))
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((group hug around Raia))))) Ok, for those of you who don't know what operation RS stands for, here it is: "when all hell breaks loose, i know what we could do all we need is our passports, silly string, a fast car and 2 plane tickets to New Zealand, and a good atorney for when we get caught. we could call it Operation RS"
Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
*dances into thread*

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Tony's back, Tony's back! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

So I'm giving out the hugs today.

(((((Anna))))) Silly in-laws don't know what an amazing SIL/DIL they're getting. I'm happy to volunteer to be an honorary SIL who appreciates you. [Smile] ((((Anna)))))
(((((rivka)))))
(((((Raia)))))) [Frown] It will get better - I promise!
((((Zotto!))))
(((((AJ))))) For false accusations of [Evil] - though I think she kind of enjoyed it...
((((everyone elsee))))

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((imogen))))) Happy, are ya? [Wink] So I guess he did eventually get on his plane, after the four hour wait [Razz] in Sydney.
(((((Stryker))))) Glad to see you're planning properly! MUST have silly string! Several cans!
(((((Kyrie)))))
(((((RtF)))))
(((((Derrell))))) [Wave]
*flying tackle (((((ZOTTO!)))))* You came back! Glad you had a fun trip. [Smile] You're moving again? And you're not even coming in the right direction! [No No] Good luck with the packing and moving.
(((((Corwin))))) [Smile]
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Valentine)))))
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) ((((((((((Anna))))))))))

(((((all of y'all)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

((((((((((Imogen))))))))))
Your offer is just too nice ! I accept with great joy. [Smile]
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Raia)))))
(((((Rivka)))))
(((((Blakwolve)))))
(((((Valkyrie)))))
(((((Zotto)))))
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((Xav and Val)))))
(((((everyone I forgot, and all Hatrack !)))))

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
*ducks in*

I'm back!
[Big Grin]

Wow, I missed a lot. Even Rhaegar posted in here!

(((((Raia))))) I hope things get better for you soon [Frown]
(((((Marek/Koga)))))
(((((Rivka))))) nice to know I wasn't forgotten [Smile]
(((((Rhaegar))))) [Wave]
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Everyone)))))

I have to go now. [Frown]

*ducks out*

Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

hello every one [Big Grin]

((((rhaegar))))
((((raia))))
((((blacwolve))))
((((stryker))))
((((val))))
((((rivka))))
((((marek))))
((((tt&t))))
((((anna))))
((((derrell))))
[Monkeys]

Valkyrie
Member # 5980

the hug thread is feeling rather lonely tonight... [Dont Know]

Prehaps every one is sleeping...
[Sleep] [Sleep] [Sleep] [Sleep] [Sleep] [Sleep]

Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Valkyrie)))
(((rivka))) [Wave]
(((Raia)))
(((Zotto))) Good luck with the move

[Group Hug] everyone [Group Hug]

Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Valkyrie))))) Although that time may have come, Operation RS might be a tad extreme... since it does involve a flight to New Zealand. [Wink] Not that I would MIND!
(((((Xav and Val))))) Thanks, to both of you!
(((((rivka))))) Extras for you, for always being such a sweetheart: (((((rivka)))))
(((((Corwin))))) Wow. [Smile] Thanks, Corwin, I really appreciate that.
(((((Zotto!))))) Good LORD! HE'S BACK!!!! YAY!!!! We missed you, man! So good to see you around again! Now just Narn needs to show up, and it's complete... and I feel honored to be mentioned by name in Zotto!'s posts... [Wink] Welcome back, pal!! (((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Derrell))))) You have never once forgotten me. (((Derrell)))
(((((Rhaegar))))) We'll see, if I have to take you up on that... but, um, for right now, I'd appreciate it if you kept them alive...
(((((drumsnShira))))) I think it's just best if we keep you guys together from now on... [Wink] Just because! (For those of you who missed the memo, they're dating)
(((((Stryker))))) Thanks for the group hug. [Smile] If it gets to Operation RS, then you might want to let me know, so I can get my plane ticket... and yes, rivka, the silly string is the key. (((((Stryker)))))
(((((imogen))))) Well, if you promise, then I'm sure it's true! [Kiss] Thanks, imogen.
(((((Anna))))) Are you doing any better? Besides here, I've been hugging you in the temple of ana kata. I really hope it's going better for you!
(((((Eru))))) Welcome back, sweetie! Missed you!
(((((tt&t))))) [Wave]
(((((blacwolve))))) I hope you're having fun in St. Louis!

Corwin
Member # 5705

((((Raia)))) Btw, go to the Prom
((((rivka)))) Man, it's like playing chess here. Your turn ! [Big Grin]
((((Anna)))) I second Raia's words for you: hope you're ok... Neh, better than ok ! I hope you'll have a great wedding ! (ditto for the following night) [Smile]
((((Xav and Val)))) You're the nicest schizophrenic poster ever ! [Razz]

((((Everybody having a hatrack heart)))) [Smile]

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Corwin))))) I don't think I have much choice at this point... you heard what he said! [Wink]
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

You don't a choice, unless you go and brake a leg or something. [Kiss] (((Raia)))

[ March 14, 2004, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: J T Stryker ]

Corwin
Member # 5705

((((Raia & Stryker)))) [Smile]

((((all you jatraqueros & jatraqueras)))) [Wave]

[ March 14, 2004, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Corwin ]

Anna
Member # 2582

I don't have time to list tonight, I'll do it tomorrow. Waiting for it, (((((Hatrack)))))
I don't know if I'm really better. We spent the week-end with some friends of us in Tours, and that was great. But we just phoned the the MIL and FIL, and it seems something is wrong, but nothing has been said. I feel quite uncomfortable. But, hey, as you remembered me so well, I'm getting married and that's still great ! Thank you. [Kiss] [Group Hug]
EDIT because I cant spell [Embarrassed]

[ March 14, 2004, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Stryker))))) [Kiss] I've been known to do that before, so beware! [Razz]
(((((Corwin))))) [Monkeys]
(((((Anna))))) [Wave]
(((((All the rest of my usual suspects... you know who you are!))))) [Kiss]

rivka
Member # 4859

(((((Anna))))) *hums* goin' to the chapel
(((((Eruve))))) You visited! [Cool]
(((((Valkyrie)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Raia))))) [Smile]
(((((Corwin)))))
(((((Stryker)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Valentine)))))

[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

(((Raia)))if you break a leg we could always just stay in for the night [Kiss] [Monkeys]
drumsntolkein
Member # 6095

- posted      Profile for drumsntolkein           Edit/Delete Post 
((((Raia)))) I know I'm a little late but I do know that parents can be evil at times. However I didn't realize Shira and I are a single item now....gee kinda like richandamy in that one comic strip?

(((((Shira)))))I miss you

*Punches Rhaegar*

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Notorious Shira
Member # 6089

((((drums))))

(((Raia)))

(((((RHAEGAR))))

wow me and my dumb brain...i thought I was in trouble with a certain drummer but I guess I'm not...

time to have a good time on spring break?

Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Three more weeks... [Cool]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((drumsnShira))))) But of course! [Wave] Of course you're together, and you are too adorable for your own good, both of you!
(((((rivka))))) [Kiss]
(((((Rhaegar))))) [Taunt]
(((((Stryker))))) [ROFL] Nice try... [Kiss]
(((((Anna))))) [Wave]
(((((Xav and Val))))) Speaking of two who are too adorable... [Kiss]
(((((Zotto!))))) [Wave]
(((((Everyone else!)))))

beatnix19
Member # 5836

- posted      Profile for beatnix19   Email beatnix19         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, this is my first trip in here and already I've been hugged hundreds of time. Of course it has always been a part of (((everyone else))) But it still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in side.

But seriously...

(((Farmgirl))) - While travelling into the often ignored pages of the past I saw you mentioned me in a short lived prayer thread. Wow! that really is awsome. (and yes, although a very poorly practicing Catholic, I welcome all forms of prayer in my or anyones regards) To be in the thought of anyone right now while going through what I'm going through really rocks. Thank you!

Posts: 1294 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((beatnix))))) [Wave]

Welcome to the hug thread!

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

(((Raia))) [Kiss] it was just an idea

(((Blackwolve)))

(((Rivka)))

(((Valkyie)))

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.