FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug))) (Page 25)

This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  47  48  49   
Author Topic: Need a (((hug))), take a (((hug))), have a (((hug))), leave a (((hug)))
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks so much to everyone who's been hugging me, and not forgetting me, you guys rock... I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread as well, life has been... interesting lately. *sobs*

I really could use them, more than ever, until forever, what blacwolve said several posts ago. Just until eternity might make me feel a LITTLE better. Have I ever mentioned that I hate my father?? [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

I can't take this. I can't I can't I can't. I know you're all sick of hearing this, you're probably thinking "Oh, here we go again... Raia's going into her 'I'm gonna run away from home' stunts," but I can't help it. If you had to live in my house, it would be the exact same thing.

Yeah, sorry... anyway, could I have some hugs please???? [Cry]

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) [Frown] I'm sorry, sweetie. (((((Raia)))))
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Raia)))
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Notorious Shira
Member # 6089

- posted      Profile for Notorious Shira   Email Notorious Shira         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Raia)))) darling, just hang out...dont let go...you have so many people who love you ....im one of them!!!
Posts: 53 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

(((Raia))) There are people who care about you.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drumsntolkein
Member # 6095

- posted      Profile for drumsntolkein           Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((((Raia))))))))))) you know we're out here and we care for you. Don't Fret
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

- posted      Profile for Valkyrie   Email Valkyrie         Edit/Delete Post 
((((raia)))) do what you think best dearie [Kiss]
((((raia))))
((((raia))))

((((other people who need hugs [Wink] ))))

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Can I have some hugs please? I recently commited an act of sheer stupidity. [Wall Bash] [Wall Bash] [Wall Bash] [Wall Bash]
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
HiYa! I'm ba-ack! ::hugs everyone:: I'd list you all, but it's been 3 pages since I was here and time still isn't as plentiful as it could be, so consider yourself hugged! I actually did get about halfway through writing individual messages, then my computer crashed ::kicks computer:: and frankly, I'm too lazy to do it all again! Hehe. Thanks for all the hugs while I was gone, too. Especially rivka!! How do you do it, woman! You never forget anyone. [Big Grin] However I'm a more than a little disappointed about the missing people, particularly ZOTTO!!! Dude, where have you BEEN! You've been away for longer than me!

Anyhow, I should go and finish unpacking and useful things like that...

[Group Hug] (((((everyone))))) [Group Hug]

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((blacwolve))))))))))
((((((((((Raia))))))))))
((((((((((Derrell))))))))))
(((((tt&t)))))) You're back! I have to admit, I sometimes cheat and check my last list to make sure I haven't left anyone out, which usually does the trick.
(((((Shira)))))
(((((d'n't)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Valkyrie)))))
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Anthro)))))
(((((Zotto!))))) Where did you GO?? [Frown]

(((((you!)))))

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
(((Raia)))
(((Derrell)))
(((Rivka)))
(((a whole bunch of people I don't have time to name)))
I love all of you. [Kiss]
I could use some hugs too. My driving school appears to be really a bunch of thieves, and I don't know how I will be able to go out of this mess. Besides, it makes me very tensed, because one of the driving teacher uses psychological pression on me and I can't bear it. [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] She keeps telling me I'm stupid, and I know I'm not, but I have such a lack of self-confidence it just kills me when someone acts like that.
[Wall Bash] [Wall Bash] [Wall Bash]

[ March 02, 2004, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Anna)))))))))) Oh no! [Frown] Learning how to drive is stressful enough, without them making it HARDER! [Mad]
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Anna))))

My first driving instructor yelled at me. Screamed at the top of his lungs. He thought it was a good teaching method to make me go from a tiny side street to the highway all the oversize trucks use, making me switch gears up from 1st to 5th in 20 seconds, yelling 'FASTER, FASTER, FASTER' all the time.

[Mad]

I failed my first test, got a new instructor who was lovely and passed my second test with flying colours.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

(((((((((Ela))))))))))

Don't cry!

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Ela))))))))))
Anna
Member # 2582

((((Ela))))
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
((Raia))
((Derrell))
(((Anna)))
(((Ela)))

[Frown]

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

(((Icarus)))
rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Ic))))))))))
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
I just sort of realized that everyone I'm around could replace me easily, but I couldn't realy replace any of them. I realized that a guy I barely know is one of my closest friends and how horribly sad that is.
Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

[Frown] Ouch! Ok, first of all, I have my doubts that you are perceiving the situation accurately. But, just in case you are not far off the mark, why don't you think about what you WANT it to be. Then work out how to get there.

Then -- and this is the really hard part -- follow through.

Let me know how it goes. I'm still working on step two. [Smile]

[ March 03, 2004, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: rivka ]

ReikoDemosthenes
Member # 6218

- posted      Profile for ReikoDemosthenes   Email ReikoDemosthenes         Edit/Delete Post 
I know I'm still very much only a newbie and a lurker here...but I could really do with a hug right about now...
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((ReikoDemosthenes)))))))))) Welcome to the hug thread. [Smile]
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Ic)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Ela)))))
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Anthro)))))
((((((((((Raia))))))))))
(((((tt&t))))))
(((((Valkyrie)))))

[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
Raia,

get some comfy sneakers and pound that pavement. [Smile]
(whatever direction feels best)

(((hatrack)))

fallow

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((ReikoDemosthenes)))))
[Group Hug]

Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry] [Cry] [Cry]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Ela))))))))))
blacwolve
Member # 2972

((((Ela))))
((((Anna))))

Raia has an audition tomorrow, I think she deserves a hug ((((Raia))))

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lcarus
Member # 4395

- posted      Profile for lcarus           Edit/Delete Post 
(((blacwolve)))
(((ReikoDemosthenes)))
(((raia)))
(((Ela)))
(((rivka)))
(((Anna)))

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

(((((lcarus)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
((((((((((Raia))))))))))
(((((Ela)))))
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((tt&t))))))
(((((Valkyrie)))))
(((((ReikoDemosthenes)))))

(((((you!)))))

imogen
Member # 5485

((((lcarus and Icarus)))))
((((rivka))))
((((ceila60)))) - she may be evil and only want my soul, but hey she started a thread where people say nice things about me: what's not to hug?
((((CT, Hobbes, Anna, AJ, Noemon)))) for particpation in said nice thread.
((((Raia)))) - good luck with your audition!
((((Derrell))))
((((Bob & Dkw)))) - twitterpated-licious. [Big Grin]
((((Blacwolve))))
((((Ela)))) - I hope you're feeling better.

((((Valentine))))
((((Xavier))))
[Big Grin]

((((Marek))))
((((tt&t))))

*arms are tired from hugging*

Xav and Val
Member # 6283

- posted      Profile for Xav and Val           Edit/Delete Post 
(((((imogen))))) [Big Grin]

((((rivka))))
((((Raia))))

Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valkyrie
Member # 5980

Whats wrong with the world?
Every one seems to be having a hard time. Ancient cultures (if you have read the "clan of the cave bear" series you know this) beleve that just when winter is ending and spring is on the virge evil sprits ride on the wind and bring short tempers and miscontent, depprestion and isolation. It is a time for arguments over little stupid things, for overly emotional responces, for self-lothing. It can be very hard to be around other people during this time... It can be hard to be by your self.

But, it passes.

Soon things will get better. The evil sprits will blow away (and if you were out in the wind today you would believe it!).

So although the world is miseralbe at the moment, wate for the wind to blow on by.

Apsolutly everyone needs a hug right now (my self included) so I hope i did not miss anyone out. If i did im sorry, heres a (((hug))).

(((((((rivki))))))))
((((((((((Raia))))))))))
(((((tt&t))))))
(((((Shira)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Eruve)))))
(((((Marek)))))
((((Derrell)))))
(((((Anthro)))))
(((((Zotto)))))
... i know theres more...

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

*hits self* Bad Raia! I have not been keeping up with this thread, and it's very very bad of me. I thank you all, especially to those who continued to hug me and not forget me (which I think is everyone, that's amazing...) THANK YOU SO MUCH! From the bottom of my heart. [Kiss]

(((((rivka))))) Metuka, thanks so much.
(((((Derrell))))) Always a great friend! [Smile]
(((((Shira))))) Thank you, love. [Kiss]
(((((drumsntolkein))))) Thanks, I really do appreciate that! And we REALLY need to get together sometime, you and me and Shira and Rhaegar! We'll talk.
(((((Valkyrie))))) Thanks!!
(((((tt&t))))) Welcome BACK!!!! We missed you so much!!
(((((Zotto! and Narn))))) Wherever you are... *sniffs*
(((((Anthro))))) For just being around.
(((((Eru))))) And where have YOU been?
(((((Anna))))) Thanks for the hugs, and I'm sorry about the driving teacher! That is never fun.
(((((imogen))))) Nice to see you around again!
(((((Ela))))) What's wrong?! (((((Ela)))))
(((((Icarus))))) Thanks for the hugs, you're such a good-hearted person.
(((((blacwolve))))) Thanks so much!!! [Kiss] I think the audition went ok, but I don't really know... I was about ready to DIE of nervousness and fright, but the people were really nice. However, I discovered that about one in eleven people auditioning will make it in, and I pretty much kissed it goodbye...
(((((ReikoDemosthenes))))) Welcome to Hatrack! [Wave] I'm Raia. It's very nice to meet you.
(((((fallow))))) [Smile] Thanks. Your post made me smile.
(((((Xav and Val))))) That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. *dies* CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU! Or to you, I guess, since you're now one nick. [Wink]

*breathes* I think I'm about caught up now! If I've forgotten you, forgive me... I'm so so sorry!! (((((((You guys)))))))

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Notorious Shira
Member # 6089

- posted      Profile for Notorious Shira   Email Notorious Shira         Edit/Delete Post 
((((Raia))))

I love you like you dont even know...until the end of time and all that stuffs

((((blacwolve))))

(((rivka)))

(((((drumsntolkein)))))

((((Rhaegar the FOOL RARRRRR)))))

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fallow
Member # 6268

- posted      Profile for fallow   Email fallow         Edit/Delete Post 
hugs for the (((jatcats)))

[Wave]

Posts: 3061 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Shira love)))))
(((((Everyone else)))))

rivka
Member # 4859

((((((((((Raia))))))))))
(((((fallow)))))
(((((Shira)))))
(((((Valkyrie))))) *sings* Spring is here! Sa-pi-ring is here! [Big Grin]
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Marek)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((tt&t))))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((Eruve)))))

(((((just for YOU!)))))

Valkyrie
Member # 5980

umm... first here are hugs for everyone ((((hugs)))).

second, i could really, really use some hugs [Cry] .
The mind can think of stupid things sometimes.

considering i found this post on the 3rd page... i wonder if most people have stoped needing hugs...

[ March 08, 2004, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Valkyrie ]

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Kyrie))))) Sweetie, what's WRONG?! [Frown]
(((((rivka)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Stryker))))) Welcome! [Wave]
(((((Shira)))))
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Xav and Val)))))
(((((tt&t)))))
(((((Zotto!)))))
(((((Anna)))))
(((((Everyone else)))))

And I could use a hug myself. Today I'm feeling a little better, because I got my driver's license, but last night was... um, not good. [Frown] To say the least.

blacwolve
Member # 2972

((((Valkyrie))))
((((Raia))))
((((rivka))))
((((Anna))))
((((imogen))))
((((Narnia))))
((((sorry if I've forgotten you, I'm really sleep deprived))))

Anna
Member # 2582

(((((everyone)))))
Sorry I'm not in the mood to enumerate people just now, but know I had all your hugs and I give you some back.
I could use hugs just now. My BIL and SIL (that is to say, Vincent's brother and her wife) are being totally petty and bad with us, at 7 weeks of our wedding. Vincent is so angry he went out to run to calm down when it's snowing outside, and I feel I could cry just now and don't do it because Vincent would see it and it would make things worse.
[Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]
I can't even be angry, I just find that stupid but it hurts my Vincent so much it hurts me too.

Anna
Member # 2582

((((((((((Raia, Rivka, Derrell, Blacwolve, tt&t, Imogen, Icarus, Valkyrie))))))))))
((((((((((everyone I forgot))))))))))
I love all of you, and the hug thread. It's good sometimes to know you are not alone. [Group Hug]

[ March 09, 2004, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Anna ]

rivka
Member # 4859

Some days I hate my life . . . *sigh*
But as Anna said, it's good to know you're not alone. [Smile]

((((((((((Anna)))))))))) Relatives can be really tough to deal with -- I'm sorry they're being so awful. Wow, seven weeks! Good luck!
(((((blacwolve)))))
((((((((((Raia)))))))))) Congrats on the license. [Smile] I'm sorry other things aren't going so well. (((((Raia)))))
((((((((((Valkyrie))))))))))
(((((Zotto!))))) COME BACK!
(((((imogen)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((tt&t))))))
(((((Valentine)))))
(((((Eruve)))))

[Group Hug] Hatrack [Group Hug]

Anna
Member # 2582

(((((rivka)))))
Thank you.
E-hugs mean a lot for me.

[ March 09, 2004, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Raia
Member # 4700

(((((Anna))))) [Group Hug] I hope it all goes better. I'm so sorry, sweetie.
(((((riv))))) Thanks.
(((((blacwolve)))))
(((((Derrell)))))
(((((Stryker))))) Thanks for the dice, and the funny keychain! [Smile]
((((((((Everyone else))))))))))

J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
(((((((((((((RAIA)))))))))))))

Miss Witten sure did embarrass you.

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

((((((((((Stryker))))))))))) Yes, yes she did... I think I'm still bright red. [Razz]
J T Stryker
Member # 6300

- posted      Profile for J T Stryker   Email J T Stryker         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Raia))) it was more of a pretty pink

(((blackwlove))) It's better to have a strong stranger on your side than a weak neighbor.

Posts: 1094 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 49 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  47  48  49   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.