FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » OSC-fan, or what the heck did happen ? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: OSC-fan, or what the heck did happen ?
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Reposting what I said on the other thread about OSC-Fans post's from today.
quote:
Here's a conspiracy theory: Kristine went around deleting all offensive LDS references that OSC-fan made. OSC-fan realized this and deleted the rest of his posts and threads himself including his own goodbye, to blame the mods, thinking he could get the rest of us to fall for it, and start complaining about "evil" mods, when we know they are fair honest and even overly compassionate at timse. I agree with skillery's indexing theory for why the threads transposed when the one was deleted.

Now OSC fan is pretending to be yet a different person at the same computer to pretend innocence for everything that happened yesterday.

Conspiracy or no, I'm not buying anything OSC-fan says as legit until proved otherwise.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kacard
Administrator
Member # 200

- posted      Profile for kacard   Email kacard         Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing of OSC-fan's was deleted by the mods.
Posts: 780 | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

There may be a slight glitch in the software as far as deleted threads go, that I can believe. But I still find OSC-fan to be disingenuous.

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Thank you Kristine, I was wondering. It clears things up but makes OSC-fan even more of a fraud.

AJ

PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
The answer is simple....

Anna is OSC-fan!

[Wink]

Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

What is even more interesting is that OSC-fan tried to frame and blame Kat.

I admitted to blowing the whistle, but now we know that Kristine didn't take any action. Why would OSC-fan have a vendetta against Kat when I was clearly (and deliberately) more offensive to him in previous threads than Kat ever was?

AJ

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe it was like proscriptions in the time of Sulla; OSC-fan was after my member number.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KathrynHJanitor
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for KathrynHJanitor   Email KathrynHJanitor         Edit/Delete Post 
So many people have written to ask me that I want to assure you of this:

Neither Kristine nor I has deleted anything by osc-fan. Nor did we ban osc-fan. If the posts written by osc-fan have disappeared, osc-fan was the one who did the disappearing.

Hope that settles the question.

While I have your attention, I'd like to point out that when you send me moderator alerts, I cannot respond to them unless you include your email address. Whatever entity sends your moderator alerts to me does not include your email address, so answering you is hard and, in some cases, impossible. When you want to alert me of something, please remember to include your email address so I can respond to you.

Thanks!

Kathryn H. Janitor

Posts: 92 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

We have a wonderful moderator AND a wonderful administrator!!! I'm sorry for not sending you my e-mail address in my complaint. I thought it would automatically tell you who it was.

AJ

[ March 10, 2004, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: BannaOj ]

KathrynHJanitor
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for KathrynHJanitor   Email KathrynHJanitor         Edit/Delete Post 
Oops! Kristine beat me to the punch. See how diligent your moderator AND your administrator are!
Posts: 92 | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
The answer is simple....

Anna is OSC-fan!

Since I just accused Pooka to be Hobbes, I guess I shouldn't take that wrong.
I think I remember OSC-Fan writing English better than I do, however. Does that disculp me ? [Angst]
j/k

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
It's okay, Anna, I know I'm not Hobbes. I think. [Smile]
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

But I think I got the reason why no one is hugging me when my in-laws are totally awfull with me. If you really think I'm OSC-Fan... I'm here since a long time, and I though some people learned to know and appreciate me. I guess I was wrong and you all suspect me to be Cedrios's French cousin in disguise.
[Cry]
I'm sorry and really apologize in advance if I'm going too far but I'm just so upset with the in-laws when our wedding is so close, and I should be sleeping just now, but I can't.

[ March 10, 2004, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Anna ]

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

psst, I did hug you
http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=022226;p=2
*hugs* but it sounds like you need it again.

AJ

katharina
Member # 827

(((Anna))) Shh, dear, it's okay. [Smile] [Smile] Where's the thing with your in-laws? I don't think I saw that. I'm sure it's stressful with wedding. I don't think you're OSC-fan at all. I think it's a glitch with the database and the way links go to forum topic numbers.

Now, where's the bit with your in-laws? I've never planned a wedding, but I've heard it's wildly stressfull.

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

To AJ : Thank you so much. You are right, they are not technically my in-laws before May, but I call them that way because it's easier to understand. Vincent and I are getting married in May, the 8, that's very close and that's why it's hard to cope with the in-laws just now.
To Kat : it's very stressfull and the hard part is, you make compromises, you make all you can for everyone to be happy and there are still people complaining and saying you think only about yourself and you've be bad educated and you are a Barbarian (I hardly exagerate). So it's a complete break-down for me.

[ March 10, 2004, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: Anna ]

aka
Member # 139

- posted      Profile for aka   Email aka         Edit/Delete Post 
<<<<<<<<<<Anna>>>>>>>>>>
Posts: 5509 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Oh, that does sound rough. I think weddings are one of those things where everyone has an opinion. Congratulations, by the way. [Smile] That is very cool. [Smile]
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

- posted      Profile for PSI Teleport   Email PSI Teleport         Edit/Delete Post 
I know you're not OSC-fan, Anna. You're way too cool to be that person. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6367 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

The thought of planning a wedding for myself, gives me a fit of the vapors. One of the big reasons why we aren't!

AJ

Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Anna)))
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

I think I shouldn't have done it myself. We should have chosen to do a quick civil wedding and invite only two friends. That way the in-laws would have reasons to complain !
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I was just kidding (((Anna))). I haven't been offended and I'm pretty sure the person who proposed that you were O.F. was kidding as well. We who speak English from birth often don't pick up on each other's irony. I am so impressed that you get along here most the time without anyone knowing you are French.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Hey Anna, we have something in common.

When you get married, we'll both have French fathers-in-law!

Anna
Member # 2582

Did I ? (to Pooka)
PSIT, you married a French ?

[ March 10, 2004, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Anna ]

sndrake
Member # 4941

- posted      Profile for sndrake   Email sndrake         Edit/Delete Post 
(I know the conversation has moved on, but sheesh, it's been less than a day, and I wanted to weigh in on a couple of things...)

Icarus said:

quote:
I have no memory of anybody being dismissive of me when I was new. I also have made a point of welcoming people when I see a first post.
*silent for now on the topic of "welcoming."*

[Big Grin]

I agree with Ick on this, and I came onboard just about a year ago. People were very good to me. That includes - all kidding aside - Ick. (you get a pass this once.)

Noemon said:

quote:
You and sndrake just fit the community so well that within a week of your coming it was as though you'd always been here.
[Blushing]

Thanks, but it probably wasn't as quick with me as your memory would have it. I came on in March, posting only occasionally until late summer and into the fall of last year. I kind of eased myself slowly into the community.

Erik, who you were referring to, had a much different style as a newbie. I remember. [Smile]
He came on with a flood of posts, eager to have fun and mostly wanting to play. A lot.

The people in this community responded well to both of us - in terms of style and personality differences. And I, for one, am grateful to everyone involved in that process - especially Icarus, who gifted me with a newbie story that will grow in the retelling over the years. [Wink]

Posts: 4344 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Nope, it's my husband's stepfather. I thought it was such an obscure relation that it was funny. [Big Grin]

He speaks French though, but he's Native American and Czech. (My hubby)

Lissande
Member # 350

- posted      Profile for Lissande   Email Lissande         Edit/Delete Post 
I wondered why your daughter (?) had a Czech name, PSI - Anicka, right? Guess this explains it. [Smile]
Posts: 2762 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

for clarification for those who don't see the forum during the day
from this thread
http://www.hatrack.com/ubb/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=022226;p=1
quote:
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

posted March 10, 2004 02:28 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is it that when one clicks to check OSC-Fan's recent posts it says she started the "OSC-fan, or what the heck did happen ?" thread when that was in fact Anna?

Just a glitch?

[ March 10, 2004, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: St. Yogi ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member # 6195

posted March 10, 2004 03:20 PM
I don't know St.Yogi, it's a while I don't come in here, I updated my profile in Feb., I don't know what happened to my past threads, and I don't know what that thread is about, I never started that thread, I think someone is playing with adm. controls.

OSC-fan
Member # 6195

posted March 10, 2004 03:25 PM
Actually I was surprised to find a thread in my name

imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Weird-io.

And I missed the original "don't be mean to newbies" thread... Doesn't look like I missed too much though.

When I was first here, people were pretty nice to me. I did get put in a box once, but then I got fed through a hole, so that was ok.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

- posted      Profile for St. Yogi   Email St. Yogi         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sorry Anna for implying(well more than implying) that you are OSC-fan. I was just teasing. I guess I should have put a j/k in there.
Posts: 739 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Lissande......
*jaw drops*

Uh, yes, her name is Czech. Are you sure I didn't tell you that? [Wink]

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
What Lissa neglected to mention is that she now lives in Prague.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Well thank you, Noemon. I would say the same about you, except that I wasn't around when you were new, so I don't know if it's true. [Smile]
Thanks Mike! Acutally, though, I took a long time to let a lot of myself show through here; I don't think I ever started a thread under my original username, in fact. For quite awhile, I think that CT and MOTO were the only two people here that were aware of me, but since then I've come out of my shell a bit.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

quote:
Thanks, but it probably wasn't as quick with me as your memory would have it. I came on in March, posting only occasionally until late summer and into the fall of last year. I kind of eased myself slowly into the community.

Really sndrake? I remember early on seeing something by you, and being startled at how recently it said you'd registered, since you felt so completely like an integral part of the community.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
::points to previous post::

What he said.

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

From this thread: Acting chameleons: page 2

quote:
OSC-fan
Member # 6195

posted March 11, 2004 09:24 AM
St.Yogi-

Quote: -skillery: Actually there was a couple of minutes between the deleting of OSC-fan's thread and Anna's.

OSC-fan: How long is it since you've been on Hatrack? And there is no thread at the moment under your name, so what do you mean?-

ST. Yogi,
I will answer only you since I find the others posts confusing and somewhat accusatory.
Especially OJ, who seems looking for conspiracies in every corner for no reason , as far as we know he/she could have been the one to play with adm controls.
I never said it was an adm or mod and he/she knows it well, OJ is specialized in twisting other people's words, I used to read the forum without participating, and still I have no idea what happened, so either it was a glitch or somebody here is playing games.
I never started the OSC-fan thread!!
I have no idea why it says I started it, I just renewed my profile in FEB.
And I am deeply annoyed of the way everybody is reacting, I registered a while ago but rarely participated to the forum.

quote:

Noemon
Member # 1115

posted March 11, 2004 09:30 AM

quote:
Especially OJ, who seems looking for conspiracies in every corner for no reason , as far as we know he/she could have been the one to play with adm controls.
I never said it was an adm or mod and he/she knows it well, OJ is specialized in twisting other people's words,

OSC Fan, we know each other a little too well to fall for that kind of crap. Banna is a well known, well loved member of this forum. Attempts to smear her aren't going to work.

quote:

OSC-fan
Member # 6195

posted March 11, 2004 09:37 AM
Noemon:
quote-OSC Fan, we know each other a little too well to fall for that kind of crap. Banna is a well known, well loved member of this forum. Attempts to smear her aren't going to work-

Yes I know Noemon, she has worked well into the fabric of this forum, and now the other members defend her even when she is lying, I am not trying to smear her, I could care less, I just ignore her comments, I have no interest in lying about her (while she amuses herself by lying about everybody), I just don't think it's fair to the other members.
And now she is fooling everybody with her little games, look at what she said about the thread that Anna opened (the one with my name in the title), OJ didn't hesitate to attack everybody and starting her little conspiracies to divert the attention from herself.
You are free to believe me or not.

edited to add the last pargraph

[ March 11, 2004, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: OSC-fan ]

quote:

St. Yogi
Member # 5974

posted March 11, 2004 09:38 AM
OSC-fan: What exactly is she lying about?

quote:

Dagonee
Member # 5818

posted March 11, 2004 09:46 AM

quote:
I never said it was an adm or mod and he/she knows it well, OJ is specialized in twisting other people's words,

Let’s see, Banna comes to Hatrack and spends two years making friends and building a good online reputation for herself. All the while she is quietly using her l33t hacking skills to break UBB security and create an alternate administration profile for herself.

After months of hard work, she achieves her goal and quickly scans the forums for a likely victim. She seizes on newcomer OSC-Fan and quickly frames her by creating a fake thread in her name.

As further insult, Banna delete’s all of OSC-Fan’s wonderfully witty posts, even the ones that contain the ultimate solutions to the problems faced by single-mothers.

As Banna’s evil plot achieves fruition, OSC-Fan bravely tries to defend herself, but to no avail! Not only is Banna a master hacker, she is also a master manipulator, capable of twisting OSC-Fan’s words so that our poor, feeble minds turn on the innocent victim. In a case of mass delusion, all of the members of Hatrack remember OSC-Fan’s posts not as the marvel of wit and ingenuity that they were, but rather as adolescent-sounding, insulting, deceptive mockeries of themselves.

Thank goodness OSC-Fan is here to expose the evil that is BannaOJ!

Dagonee
P.S., Banna, if you did actually manage to pull something like this off, I must commend you on your choice of victims.

quote:

OSC-fan
Member # 6195

posted March 11, 2004 09:56 AM
Dagonee
Member # 5818

posted March 11, 2004 09:46 AM

quote:

Let’s see, Banna comes to Hatrack and spends two years making friends and building a good online reputation for herself. All the while she is quietly using her l33t hacking skills to break UBB security and create an alternate administration profile for herself.

After months of hard work, she achieves her goal and quickly scans the forums for a likely victim. She seizes on newcomer OSC-Fan and quickly frames her by creating a fake thread in her name.

As further insult, Banna delete’s all of OSC-Fan’s wonderfully witty posts, even the ones that contain the ultimate solutions to the problems faced by single-mothers.

As Banna’s evil plot achieves fruition, OSC-Fan bravely tries to defend herself, but to no avail! Not only is Banna a master hacker, she is also a master manipulator, capable of twisting OSC-Fan’s words so that our poor, feeble minds turn on the innocent victim. In a case of mass delusion, all of the members of Hatrack remember OSC-Fan’s posts not as the marvel of wit and ingenuity that they were, but rather as adolescent-sounding, insulting, deceptive mockeries of themselves.

Thank goodness OSC-Fan is here to expose the evil that is BannaOJ!

Dagonee
P.S., Banna, if you did actually manage to pull something like this off, I must commend you on your choice of victims.

--------------------------------------------------

Wow, Dagonee, compliments for your imagination, not what I was implying but stated this way it makes more sense now , you should be a mystery writer, if you're not one already.

As I said I don't care what Banna says about me, I don't participate in the forum that often, and if I want to participate I will, despite anybody's efforts to paint me as a fraud. I haven't done anything to violate the TOS.
Since someone deleted all my posts, I don't even remember how many I had from the start.

OSC-fan: A couple of questions:
Why are you trying to discredit BannaOJ?
When was the last time you were on Hatrack?
When was the last time you posted anything on Hatrack(before yesterday)?

I really can't see BannaOJ do something like what you're describing. You should give us some proof before you start accusing people. A lot of people read your posts and I'm sure they wouldn't blow the whistle on you unless you were really, really rude.

Let's just try to figure this out without accusations.

You say that you haven't been on hatrack for a while, but it seems like you're in quite a tight spot here. Several people saw you post two days ago(me included) and now you come and say that you didn't. Why should we believe you?

Maybe someone you know used your computer? I don't know. I don't even know why I'm wasting time on this.

Posts: 739 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skillery
Member # 6209

- posted      Profile for skillery   Email skillery         Edit/Delete Post 
It looks more and more like we've got a UBB database problem. OSC-fan's post count is still what it was before the posts were deleted.

OTOH, I was following this thread before the thread name changed, and the thread and post zero was indeed created by OSC-fan.

Posts: 2655 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I just tested something. If you delete a post, your post count doesn't register it.

In other words, if you want to post-spike, create a thread full of meaningless, one-word posts and delete it immediately thereafter. [Smile]

[ March 11, 2004, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: TomDavidson ]

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

I think your post count stays the same even if you delete your posts.
OSC-fan
Member # 6195

- posted      Profile for OSC-fan           Edit/Delete Post 
Yogi QUote:
OSC-fan: A couple of questions:
Why are you trying to discredit BannaOJ?
When was the last time you were on Hatrack?
When was the last time you posted anything on Hatrack(before yesterday)?

I really can't see BannaOJ do something like what you're describing. You should give us some proof before you start accusing people. A lot of people read your posts and I'm sure they wouldn't blow the whistle on you unless you were really, really rude.

Let's just try to figure this out without accusations.

You say that you haven't been on hatrack for a while, but it seems like you're in quite a tight spot here. Several people saw you post two days ago(me included) and now you come and say that you didn't. Why should we believe you?

Maybe someone you know used your computer? I don't know. I don't even know why I'm wasting time on this.-----------

Ok, Yogi I'll answer your questions one by one.

1) I am not trying to discredit OJ.
2) Sometime in Feb.
3) I osted something in the secularism thread, it was a link, now it's gone.

I don't have answers for the other ones, I don't even know why we're all wasting time on this either.
If you don't want to believe me go right ahead, I am as surprised as you to find all my posts deleted and my name attached to a thread I didn't start.

Posts: 159 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
See, I leave for a few days to get my life in order, and I miss all this drama! Oh well... [Smile]

[ March 11, 2004, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Ryuko ]

Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

Banna, I think this is actually very exciting for you. It means you're famous enough to get your own hysterical character assassin. Congratulations!!

[Razz]
*hug*

--

Please, don't let me interrupt.

Sopwith
Member # 4640

- posted      Profile for Sopwith   Email Sopwith         Edit/Delete Post 
Perhaps things are just as OSC-Fan has said and it wasn't him/her that had posted the previous things. Stranger things have happened in this world.

Why not just shrug our collective shoulders and move along. If this OSC-Fan is the original one and different from the recent one, it will show through very quickly. If not, well, that will show through just as quickly.

Until then, let's just take things at face value, lay off the accusations and roll with it.

Posts: 2848 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

Of course, Tom, your having done that invalidates your post count, giving Bob the crown!
PSI Teleport
Member # 5545

Is it possible that someone made a clone of OSC-Fan's name? Or were the posts on the same member number?
St. Yogi
Member # 5974

quote:
1) I am not trying to discredit OJ.
2) Sometime in Feb.
3) I osted something in the secularism thread, it was a link, now it's gone.

So you haven't been on since february... Does anyone else use your computer? Someone who knows about hatrack?

I'm finding it quite hard to believe you. It's just kind of unlikely.

OSC-fan
Member # 6195

- posted      Profile for OSC-fan           Edit/Delete Post 
As a busy person, I don't remember exactly when I joined, I don't know how some people find the time to be here most of the time, but I know I can't.

Hereis the thread:
Secularism is a Danger to Civilization.

I am not accusing anybody, Yogi, maybe someone knew I didn't have the time to be in here and took advantage of it (just a theory).

Posts: 159 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
It's unlikely. Frankly, given that the community's pretty much lost faith in you, you may be better off re-entering the forum under another name and never mentioning to anyone that you were OSC-fan. Just a suggestion.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Oooo... the drama!

Ok, here's the thing. OSC-Fan as of a few days ago was the wankiest wanker that ever wanked. She wanked in the morning, she wanked in the evenings. The mormons were not spared her wanking and single mothers the world over were condemned by her wankocity.

Now there is someone claiming to be a new, improved, somehow better OSC-Fan. Fine. If this one isn't a complete, utter, through-and-through moron like the last one (s)he will fit right in. If (s)he isn't (s)he will get the same treatment the last one did. We don't suffer more than one wanker on this forum, and I've already filled the position.

In short. Who cares? Move on along now, nothing to see here.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.