FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Confessional booth (Page 5)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Hatrack Confessional booth
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
OK, time for some prom night confessions.

I took a friend to prom, and I ended up making out with another girl.

I tried to set up Raia with a guy ( Im not sure if it worked or not, but i might as well confess)

The first one I won't even begin to respond to, for fear that I break something.

The second, Stryker: Don't even think that you set Daniel and I up! We've been friends for a while, and you had nothing to do with the fact that he asked me to be his date once we got to the school... we just hung out and stuff, occasionally danced (not often, neither of us is too keen on that), and had a great time. You really were not responsible for that! Sorry to burst your bubble. And besides, even if you did do something (which you didn't) it failed, because we're not "together" or anything, as of now!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
can I break something? or squish something?
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Um, if you feel like it.
Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
well it is deserved. I think I will just wear my spiky heels tuesday and walk on his toe.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

Let's talk about something else.
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

- posted      Profile for Jon Boy           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
My spelling is atrocious...needs a good dictionary link, been too busy lurking to find one.
Try www.m-w.com and www.dictionary.com. You can also get this Internet Explorer add-on.
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
*luvs her ieSpell lots 'n' lots*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
Fallow and Lara sitting in a tree...

Oh, and yeah, Jamie and I are kind of dating. ::gasp::

And also, in case people are wondering, I am still going on my mission. [Wink]

Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Cool. So when are you putting in your papers?
Posts: 9945 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Im going to schedule all the doctor stuff in late June, which essentially means putting them in in July.
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
coolness [Cool]
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
pfft. kind of. *mutter*
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm. I seem to remember someone mentioning enjoying writing long letters . . . [Wink]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

<--will be writing TONS of letters to multiple people.
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Wow! That's so cool. So who am I supposed to give noogies to for the next two years, huh?
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
Better not be me. I kick.
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

*note to self: don't noogie Mack again*
mackillian
Member # 586

Told you.
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
Jon Boy, I could have warned you about that.
Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lime
Member # 1707

- posted      Profile for Lime   Email Lime         Edit/Delete Post 
I used to enjoy eating vanilla frosting with a box of Nilla wafers.
Posts: 753 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Whenever The Fifth Element comes on TV, I have to stop whatever I am doing and watch it. I loooooooove that movie!
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochick
Member # 6167

- posted      Profile for cochick   Email cochick         Edit/Delete Post 
Read the LotR once - put had to force myself to finish it.

I think the LotRs films are better than the book.

(Had to go out tonight so I put of getting my copy of RotK until tomorrow or I wouldn't have gone)

EDIT: grammar

[ May 25, 2004, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: cochick ]

Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochick
Member # 6167

I kill threads
Posts: 394 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lara
Member # 132

- posted      Profile for Lara   Email Lara         Edit/Delete Post 
What? I turn my back for a week and lose Naty poo to mack, and am sitting in a tree with fallow?
Posts: 377 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

Tis a cruel world, and you got to grab the hotties for they are taken. [Wink]

And yeah, I think that fallow fellow likes you....

katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I stole Jamie's belt from New Hampshire.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

That's okay. I stole your soul.
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
That was a decoy.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
I often read the first few posts in a thread, then reply without reading the rest. In fact, I'm doing it right now. *Hides from OOC*

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is my favorite movie, even though I am a bit disturbed that all of the married couples have the same name. (Joe and Josephine, George and Georgina-- not even Georgia, but Georgina, etc.) I even own the soundtrack, and know all of the words to all of the songs.

If I posted all of the posts I start my post count would be about a zillion.

I don't believe in god but I go to church every Sunday because I don't want to tell my dad. (It's not a forever thing, it's just that in my family you get the choice to stop going to church when you hit college.)

Every time I've gone to confession at church my list has been entirely bs. That's right, I lie directly to the priests because I'm too lazy/embarrassed to come up with all of the things I've really done wrong, just to get a penance that I never actually complete.

Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

Telling them you don't believe in god should knock 'em for a loop. [Wink]

And I found that honesty in confessing in terms of saying "I have no idea what sins I've committed" is okay, too. [Dont Know]

And Katie: that's what you were supposed to think.

T_Smith
Member # 3734

I've ruined my computer. I am an idiot. I really really hate spyware too.

And I could go for a good sandwich, too.

Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Mmm . . . spyware sandwich . . . *drools*
T_Smith
Member # 3734

I was thinking more along the lines of Ham, but hey, whatever.
Jon Boy
Member # 4284

Um . . . spam?
Polio
Member # 6479

- posted      Profile for Polio   Email Polio         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh... I have Gwan's eyeliner... SHHHHHHH! And I (oh, please don't kill me!) haven't read the Ender series. But I HAVE read the Bean series and Enchantment and I'm working on the Alvin Maker series! [Angst] Ahhhhhh! That's it! There goes all the reputability I've earned thus far! Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear...
Posts: 165 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cochick
Member # 6167

I don't like the Alvin Maker series - I read Seventh Son and just didn't enjoy it - but I do love all the rest of OSCs work I've read.
Nefarious
Member # 6591

- posted      Profile for Nefarious   Email Nefarious         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
... I have Gwan's eyeliner... SHHHHHHH
Don't worry about it, Gwan likes to steal my make up periodically... every frida night something more goes missing! (This is Ray, btw.)

Here's my confession; I don't think OSC's a good writer. Good plot, and imaginative, but he needs to work on the actual writing part. Don't pelt me with stones.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

I've read almost every single OSC novel, but I have almost zero interest in reading Saints.
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
How regularly does one go to confessional as a Catholic? *has no idea* Is it required?
Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

You're supposed to go once a year or for a mortal sin, whichever comes first. [Wink]

Saints is a great book, whether or not you're LDS.

Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
The movie "Spirit" made me cry....in the theatre. Spirit's just so brave, and Little Creek understands him, and Bryan Adams is singing in the background - it's just all too much.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

sucker.
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't let Mack fool you; she cried during "The Country Bears" because she was so worried that the jam shack was going to get torn down.

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

At least get the movies right. I criend during Lilo and Stitch when Stitch said "I'm lost."
Space Opera
Member # 6504

Family means nobody gets left behind, right? Besides, Spirit could squash Stitch under his hooves, and then jump over a canyon.

space opera

mackillian
Member # 586

Stitch is indestructible. [Big Grin]
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

What is a mortal sin in catholicism? And what is that opposed to -- immortal sins?

<-- really doen't know

Space Opera
Member # 6504

Yeah, but he didn't get Bryan Adams on his soundtrack. And Stitch isn't friends with a big eagle, so there!

space opera

mackillian
Member # 586

um...one of the seven deadly sins. or, more simply, deliberately turning away from god.
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

Dude. There probably isn't a day that goes by that I don't commit one of the seven deadly sins, to some degree. How could anybody go an entire year without a little pride, lust, or sloth?
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.