FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » My Fertility Odyssey - Is Over: Doing Great - hCG 2200 (Page 10)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: My Fertility Odyssey - Is Over: Doing Great - hCG 2200
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
[The Wave]

What wonderful news! I'm so happy, excited, and completely thrilled for you!!!! To echo Jenny, we can be pregnancy buddies, and when are you due? Take good care of yourself! [Group Hug]

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
YAY !
I would shout it loud if I was alone in the room [Smile]
Mrs M. , I'm so so glad you are going to be a Mom ! I know how great you'll be in that role !

Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, I should do baby gifts too--they're fun to knit, and a good way to break up the monotony of a big project. *starts planning*
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, y'all. I'm still kind of freaking out - my hands are shaking. Andrew's giving a test, so he had to turn off his cell phone.

I'm due December 27th and we are definitely going to find out the sex. I'm way too compulsive not to know.

BTW, all y'all are invited to the bris or naming. Or both - OHSS is often associated with mutliples.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Opera
Member # 6504

- posted      Profile for Space Opera   Email Space Opera         Edit/Delete Post 
Woo-hoo! That makes 3 Hatrack babies in a row - October, November, and now December! [Smile]

Umm, did anyone else physically jump up and down? I did!

space opera

Posts: 2578 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Or both - OHSS is often associated with mutliples.
*starts praying that all goes well with the baby or babies*

*rejoices in the possibility of an opportunity to make matching baby outfits* [The Wave]

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
YAY!!!!!!!
Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
OH WOW! Congrats, Mrs. M!!!!
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my goodness Mrs.M! I'm so happy for you and you have my best wishes for the coming months!

CONGRATULATIONS!

[ April 07, 2005, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: Teshi ]

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay!!!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [The Wave] [The Wave] [The Wave]

That's wonderful!!

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arthur
Member # 4026

- posted      Profile for Arthur   Email Arthur         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!!! I am so Happy for you! [Group Hug]
Posts: 153 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uhleeuh
Member # 6803

- posted      Profile for Uhleeuh   Email Uhleeuh         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Mrs. M! I haven't posted much in this thread but I've been watching it all along and I'm thrilled that you're going to be a mom.

[The Wave]

Posts: 378 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dagonee
Member # 5818

- posted      Profile for Dagonee           Edit/Delete Post 
Woohoo! [The Wave] [Party]

quote:
I'm due December 27th and we are definitely going to find out the sex. I'm way too compulsive not to know.
Reasonable but small chance it'll happen on my birthday (5 days earlier).

But I'll be happy for you even if you don't pull that off. [Big Grin]

Posts: 26071 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, my husband's b-day is the 28th. [Smile]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
WooooooooooooHOooooooooo!!!

Congrats Mrs. M and Andrew!!! [Big Grin] I am so glad that you shared this experience with us. It makes this announcement mean that much more!

Can you tell that we're excited?! I can't even imagine how YOU must be feeling. *leaps up and down!!*

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! How wonderful. Best wishes for the rest of the journey!

And is there any doubt that Mrs. M will be one of the most stylish pregnant women ever?

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desdemona
Member # 7100

- posted      Profile for Desdemona   Email Desdemona         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!!!
Posts: 459 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vána
Member # 6593

- posted      Profile for Vána   Email Vána         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!! *dances around* I am so, so happy for you two! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] *dances some more*
Posts: 3214 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imenimok
Member # 7679

- posted      Profile for imenimok           Edit/Delete Post 
You must be 2 days late. Just so you know.

Congratulations [Smile]

Posts: 226 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goo Boy
Member # 7752

- posted      Profile for Goo Boy   Email Goo Boy         Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh* (of relief)

Goodness, Mrs.M. Like Farmgirl, I interpreted the lack of exclamation points in the thread title to mean the news was bad!

[Group Hug]

Posts: 289 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Congratulations, Mrs.M. That is completely fabulous!

And oh my goodness, the Hatrack babies!

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeugma
Member # 6636

- posted      Profile for Zeugma   Email Zeugma         Edit/Delete Post 
[The Wave]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1681 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie
Member # 4043

- posted      Profile for Pixie   Email Pixie         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!!!!

[The Wave]

I'm so excited for you! [Smile]

Posts: 1548 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Hooray!! I'm so happy for you! Good luck, and have a safe pregancy.
[Party]

Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
HUZZAH!
Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats. [Smile]
Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
You know that lumpy feeling you get in your throat right before you cry? I have that!

[The Wave]

[Party]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeehah! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I just got the cutest knit baby hat pattern today that is very vogue and adorable, I will make several pairs for these new hatrack babies! Congratulations Mrs. M, or would Mazel Tov be appropriate here (i've always seen it in reference to weddings)!
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
no. 6
Member # 7753

- posted      Profile for no. 6           Edit/Delete Post 
!

Congrats...!

Posts: 410 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christy
Member # 4397

- posted      Profile for Christy   Email Christy         Edit/Delete Post 
My heart stopped as well! I'm so glad to hear the good news!

Congratulations! And continued thoughts and best wishes.

Posts: 1777 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ctm
Member # 6525

- posted      Profile for ctm   Email ctm         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Mrs. M, you faked me out too, I thought it was sad news. I'm so delighted that isn't! Blessings and prayers to you and hubby and baby. Babies are the best!

[Party]

Posts: 239 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my gosh.

This brings back so many memories, it's making me cry.

I know what it's like to hear that news - and I can't imagine what it's like for you and Andrew, since your fertility odyssey was longer and tougher than mine was.

I'm just....so happy for you I can't express it.

I feel like, in some small way, we were on the journey too - and now it's just unbelievable that we get to share your joy. What a loved, precious child this is going to be. Or children - when will you find out if it's multiples or not?

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
B'sha'ah tovah u'mutzlachas! [Big Grin]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
YAY! Congrats! [The Wave]

I've been lurking in this thread too, and I'm so happy it's finally worked out for you! [Big Grin] Good luck. [Smile]

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brinestone
Member # 5755

- posted      Profile for Brinestone   Email Brinestone         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, my goodness! This is wonderful news, Mrs. M! You need to go celebrate or something before pregnancy takes the edge off of the euphoria.

One word of advice: Do try not to spoil this baby rotten. [Wink]

Posts: 1903 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jeniwren
Member # 2002

- posted      Profile for jeniwren   Email jeniwren         Edit/Delete Post 
I actually yelled out loud, YAYYYY!!

I'm so happy for you Mrs. M!!!!

Posts: 5948 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

quote:
Do try not to spoil this baby rotten.
Yeah, that's what everyone else is for! [Big Grin]
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
[Group Hug]
Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LadyDove
Member # 3000

- posted      Profile for LadyDove   Email LadyDove         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!
Posts: 2425 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Yippee-yip-yip-yip!!

[Big Grin]

I am so thrilled for you Mrs M. Tony sends his congratulations also.

quote:
Umm, did anyone else physically jump up and down? I did!
No, but I did yell "Woo-hoo" loud enough so Tony heard me from the shower.
Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taelani
Member # 7562

- posted      Profile for Taelani   Email Taelani         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!!!

I hope everything goes well and your baby or babies is/are healthy.

[The Wave]

[Party]

Posts: 33 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
That is so wonderful, Mrs. M! The best news!

*hopes to re-join the pregnant club soon*

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so happy for you, Mrs. M. This is wonderful news! [Party]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BotaLadyG
Member # 7053

- posted      Profile for BotaLadyG   Email BotaLadyG         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party] [Party] [Party]

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would be shouting hooray if my own lil munchkins weren't sleeping above me! I am so happy for you Mrs M! (incase the exclamation points didn't give that away [Razz] )

I did start clapping like a giddy school girl though and my husband is looking at me like "are you all right?" LOL!!!

*good thoughts heading to Mrs. M and Andrew!!*

Nicole

Posts: 115 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
And now that I'm out of the shower at at my computer at work (and therefore not writing, even though I should be...) I'd like to echo Imogen's congratulations from us! Looking forward to the virtual patter of tiny feet here at Hatrack at the end of the year [Big Grin]

Onya, Mrs.M and Andrew !

Tony

[ April 07, 2005, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Scythrop ]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eaquae Legit
Member # 3063

- posted      Profile for Eaquae Legit   Email Eaquae Legit         Edit/Delete Post 
I know I ahven't posted much on this thread before but [Cry] I'm so happy for you!!!
Posts: 2849 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my! I am so happy I almost used a smilie!!

How did I miss this thread all freakin day???

I am so gld you are feeling like crap for a great reason!

Hooray for nausea!

Hooray for bloating!!

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
What wonderful news! I am so happy for both you and your husband!
Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.