FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The HatRack Congress and Supreme Court (Page 8)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: The HatRack Congress and Supreme Court
JennaDean
Member # 8816

- posted      Profile for JennaDean   Email JennaDean         Edit/Delete Post 
Reticulum can delete this thread, since he started it.

Go to the original post, click on the little "edit post" icon, and click the box next to "Delete Post?".

Now, some people get really annoyed when you delete a whole thread that way. But I'm not so sure they'll be too terribly upset to see this one go....

Posts: 1522 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
Here here.
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
Newsflash: If you want threads to die, continually posting in them is not the way to do it.

If you already know that, then I'm not talking to you.

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.