FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Cheiros, Bando, Advent, and I, are not the same person. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Cheiros, Bando, Advent, and I, are not the same person.
Reticulum
Member # 8776

- posted      Profile for Reticulum           Edit/Delete Post 
Your coverup isn't a very good one, Advent.
Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
It is what I meant, but if you saw it as otherwise then I am truly sorry.

*puts out hand* Still friends?

Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Yes. Apology accepted.

[Smile]

Posts: 2121 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Yes. Apology accepted.

[Smile]

Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Reticulum:
Yes. Apology accepted.

[Smile]

quote:
Yes. Apology accepted.

[Smile]

Ha! [Laugh] Reticulum forgot to change screen names in between postings!
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

No, that was an accidental double posting.
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
Had I felt wounded in any way by your scathing criticism of my grammar, it would've faded by now, Reticulum.

You were the one who was whining in ALL CAPS about people criticizing the grammar of other people (and then you criticize me of exactly that-and I don't think you were joking).

You're the one whose posts are so often responded to with irony. Your whining about your unthreatened freedom was and still is adolescent.

So...yeah. I was 'immature'. Maybe it's because I finally got tired of seeing your name up on the board and reading...nothing. I finally commented, that's all. I speak only for myself: I still think you're a middle-schooler, your grammar and spelling is still awful, your complaint about freedom was stupid, and no one really cares whether or not you, Cheiros, Bando, and Advent are the same person-so it's not funny anyway.

[Smile]

Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bella Bee
Member # 7027

- posted      Profile for Bella Bee   Email Bella Bee         Edit/Delete Post 
I am Notanumber_Iamafreeman. Er... girl.
Posts: 1528 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
No, that was an accidental double posting.

Suuuure it was.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Well, Rakeesh, it seems you are most worked up about my freedom "rant". This seems to be your biggest point. I simply posted one sentence, that in my own opinion, did not say many of the things you so accused. I simply said, I have the right to post what I feel.

You too have the right to complain about me, and my nonsensical, unimportant, useless, dumb posts. You could simply ignore them, and not read them; but then, by suggesting this, I contradict myself, as I could have simply ignored all of the comments on grammar.

"I still think you're a middle-schooler, your grammar and spelling is still awful,"

While yes, I do not have the greatest grammar the world has ever seen, I still believe the word "is" should be replaced with "are", in this sentence.

[Smile]

Advent 115
Member # 8914

- posted      Profile for Advent 115   Email Advent 115         Edit/Delete Post 
(whispers to Reticulum) are you listening to your IM?
Posts: 1941 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

quote:
Originally posted by Advent 115:

Inner Monster?
Advent 115
Member # 8914

[Roll Eyes] (sarcastic tone) Right, yeah thts exactly what I meant.
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

[ROFL]

*wipes tears from eyes* ... perhaps its just my mood for tonight, but this thread is seriously cracking me up. Hey Advent, you can't listen to an IM! hahaha!

Ok, so technically you can, if you have the sound thingers enabled, or you're using the Talk feature ... but still ... hehe.

yet again, [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Hey, just trying to toss a little gasoline on the fire, there.
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
lol. Slow on the draw.
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Ha Ha! I see he has no response. I wonder when his next grammar free post will occur. And yes, Rakeesh, that was insulting you. [Wink]
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Hmm, well... I guess you could be considered right Strangelove. Not that it matters.

But tell me, have you riden any good nuclear bombs recently? [Evil]

Reticulum
Member # 8776

I have!
Reticulum
Member # 8776

...Or have I?
Advent 115
Member # 8914

And how are you Reticulum? (IM)
Reticulum
Member # 8776

I would prefer not to IM today. Other then that, I am splendiferous, now that the Rancor, *Shakes head* Rakeesh is defeated. I fully expect Rakeesh to reply to all of these insults from myself, with insults from him. I don't mind.

[Wink]

Advent 115
Member # 8914

Very well.
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

Advent, I sometimes wonder whether or not people understand my name. It's good to know at least someone does. As it so happens, I have. You didn't notice all the commotion over in Russia? Big boom, doomsday device going off, lots of interest in the mining industry
Advent 115
Member # 8914

[ROFL]

And of course I know where you got your name.Your names origin is one of my favorite movies of all time.

Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

I agree, of course. But it's surprising how many people have never heard of it. A pity really. Out of curiousity, any particular story behind yours?
Advent 115
Member # 8914

The first part consists of one of the only video games ever to have OSC involved, and the second is from Halo's Master Chief's number (117) minus 2. Just something I didwithout really thinking about it.
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
So fitting that this thread has wound up being another one where Advent, Reticulum, and Dr. Strangelove prattle at each other.
Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

*sigh*. I'm not prattling, I'm being friendly to someone who was friendly to me. Though I suppose you're right, Bob, and I should only post when I have something wonderfully enlightening to say.
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Be quite you snake (i.e. Lawyer).
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
This type of thread is the reason I consider the quick reply box to be my sworn enemy.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

- posted      Profile for Bob the Lawyer   Email Bob the Lawyer         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it'll probably make people think more of you [Wink] But then, that probably goes for all of us.

But no, I'm not trying to tell you how to enjoy your time here. If this is what floats your boat, by all means, float on, Brother! You know I think it's insipid, which makes the pressure behind my eyes go away, and you have fun. We all win.

Posts: 3243 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob the Lawyer
Member # 3278

quote:
This type of thread is the reason I consider the quick reply box to be my sworn enemy.
Mmm. I probably just go myself in trouble with that last one. Normally I just gloss over these threads and practice a strict policy of ignoring them, but I'm feeling curmudeonly. Never fear, I'll go back to my old ways shortly (which, I'm sure, will be the advice offered to me by other posters).
prolixshore
Member # 4496

- posted      Profile for prolixshore           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm glad you understood what I meant without an explanation Bob. It was easier to practice self-restraint when I had to go to a whole other page to vent my rage.

--ApostleRadio

Posts: 1612 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheiros do ender
Member # 8849

- posted      Profile for cheiros do ender   Email cheiros do ender         Edit/Delete Post 
Advent, considering your age differences, why are you so set on IMing with Reticulum all the time?
Posts: 1138 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grim
Member # 9165

- posted      Profile for Grim           Edit/Delete Post 
Because I rule. [Taunt]
Posts: 96 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clod
Member # 9084

- posted      Profile for clod   Email clod         Edit/Delete Post 
indeed?!

Well, I reckon you do rule.

Posts: 351 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Why thank you clod, I reckon I do. I reckon I do...
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Hmmm, he asks a good question. Why do I talk to to you Reticulum?
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Because I rule. I already answered that.
Advent 115
Member # 8914

Need better than that.
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Then you must answer it. Many years, it may take.
Reticulum
Member # 8776

I should bring back my Yoda thread. What do you think?
Advent 115
Member # 8914

No.
Reticulum
Member # 8776

Why not? It was awesome!
Fyfe
Member # 937

- posted      Profile for Fyfe   Email Fyfe         Edit/Delete Post 
For the record: This is vapid.
Posts: 910 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heffaji
Member # 3669

- posted      Profile for Heffaji   Email Heffaji         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread makes me feel like I'm not on Hatrack.
Posts: 291 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Not insulting, just glad not to be considered to have multiple personallities.

Ooooh!!!!! Pick me!!! Pick me!!! I have multiple personalities!!!! [Wave]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katarain
Member # 6659

- posted      Profile for Katarain   Email Katarain         Edit/Delete Post 
But which one do we pick?
Posts: 2880 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Any one of me! Pick one! Or, pick all!!!! Yeah, that's better!!!! Pick alllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.