FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Hatrack Member Pics. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Hatrack Member Pics.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
So, ifin you feel like sharing your ugly mug, here's a good spot for it.

My facebook. (which I never use, but threw up some pics just for this)

Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CT
Member # 8342

- posted      Profile for CT           Edit/Delete Post 
This is me and my grandson.

Or some prefer a more recent avatar, but I think it lacks a certain sumpin' sumpin'. [Wink]

---

Added: [Whoops! Got it -- had to click on the wall. Gorgeous family! [Smile] ]

Posts: 831 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogbreath
Member # 11879

- posted      Profile for Dogbreath           Edit/Delete Post 
Taken last week
With glowing demonic eyes and maniacal grin
in Iceland

CT: You're a very young looking grandmother!

Posts: 2222 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CT
Member # 8342

- posted      Profile for CT           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dogbreath:
CT: You're a very young looking grandmother!

Eye of newt and toe of frog. [Wink]

I like the graphic style!

Posts: 831 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogbreath
Member # 11879

I do too, it's probably the coolest photo that's ever been taken of me. (I'm normally ridiculously un-photogenic)

Your non-evilgrandmother form is lovely.

this is a good old fashioned webcam photo, sans glasses, in case anyone wonders what I look like without glowing eyes or funny hats or a goofy smile.

Posts: 2222 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scifibum
Member # 7625

- posted      Profile for scifibum   Email scifibum         Edit/Delete Post 
This is me last Halloween with pink hair. The rest of the time I have non-pink hair.
Posts: 4287 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
Two photos of me, taken a few weeks ago.

Another one, you can actually see my face [Big Grin]

Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Thanks CT...not bad yourself.
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DDDaysh
Member # 9499

- posted      Profile for DDDaysh   Email DDDaysh         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=6600010014/a=120290699_120290699/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

This is a link to our recent Disney trip.

Posts: 1321 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adenam
Member # 11902

- posted      Profile for adenam           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm the girl
Posts: 399 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ace of Spades
Member # 2256

- posted      Profile for Ace of Spades           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by adenam:
I'm the girl

I admire the guys' discipline. I don't think I could keep my eyes on a book if you were sitting across from me.
Posts: 431 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adenam
Member # 11902

- posted      Profile for adenam           Edit/Delete Post 
Those books are much more interesting than me! We're part of a summer fellowship that's exploring the intersections between art and Jewish law which is (I find) utterly fascinating.

But I'll take that in the good spirit it was intended [Smile]

Posts: 399 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Here are the same pics above, but not on facebook, so you don't need to be a member of anything to look at them.
Aerin
Member # 3902

- posted      Profile for Aerin           Edit/Delete Post 
Me
Posts: 232 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff472/adviceforrobots/AFR.jpg

At my desk.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geraine
Member # 9913

- posted      Profile for Geraine   Email Geraine         Edit/Delete Post 
So the time has come....

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1593630246831.182768.1418174032#!/photo.php?fbid=1673480083027&set=a.1593630246831.182768.1418174032&type=1&theater

I'm the fat kid to the left. My hot liberal European wife is to the right. [Smile]

And yes, that is a Mr. Rogers Neighborhood shirt I'm wearing. It says "It's good in the 'hood!"

[ July 11, 2011, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Geraine ]

Posts: 1937 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
afr, why is your pic mirrored?

Geraine, those of us without FB can't see that picture.

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fugu13
Member # 2859

- posted      Profile for fugu13   Email fugu13         Edit/Delete Post 
Those of us with facebook can't see it either.
Posts: 15770 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

quote:
Originally posted by fugu13:
Those of us with facebook can't see it either.

+1
advice for robots
Member # 2544

quote:
Originally posted by rivka:
afr, why is your pic mirrored?

Geraine, those of us without FB can't see that picture.

Mirrored? Not sure what you mean.

Eta: Oh, the writing is backwards. Not sure why that happened. It's either the camera on the iMac or my subconscious fear of looking to the right.

Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

The writing was my first clue.

The ring was my second. Which hand is that? [Wink]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advice for robots
Member # 2544

Whoa.

[/neo]

I don't know why it does that. Perhaps it's Photo Booth.

I'm going to suggest that you start a detective agency, rivka.

rivka
Member # 4859

Nah. Too much work.

I'll read mystery novels instead. [Wink]

advice for robots
Member # 2544

I understand that's how the best detectives get started.
AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess I'll add my ugly mug to the collection.

In explanation, one is me at my desk, another is my halloween costume when I went as a gas station clerk that was shot in the head and the last is a picture of my dna and it was a recent gift to my mother. You have been warned.

Note: in case you are considering using my dna picture for the use of cloning, my genetic code has a pre-disposition for deformity and bad attitude. [Smile]

Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KirKis
Member # 12454

- posted      Profile for KirKis           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll go ahead and add my picture too... once I get back to the hotel from work later today.
Posts: 91 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's one that's a little dated.

And a more recent photo of me and my sweetie.

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KirKis
Member # 12454

@TheRabbit - Which one is you?
Posts: 91 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

With horrible pointy teeth!

What, behind the rabbit?

It is the rabbit!

Run away!

The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by KirKis:

I'm the small fluffy one. In both pictures. (If that isn't enough for you to identify which is me and which is my husband -- I will quite literally bite your head off with my nasty big pointy teeth.
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KirKis
Member # 12454

quote:
Originally posted by The Rabbit:
quote:
Originally posted by KirKis:

I'm the small fluffy one. In both pictures. (If that isn't enough for you to identify which is me and which is my husband -- I will quite literally bite your head off with my nasty big pointy teeth.
Twas just kiddin... ^_^
The Rabbit
Member # 671

I was not. [Razz]
rivka
Member # 4859

*backs away*
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Run away again!
happymann
Member # 9559

- posted      Profile for happymann   Email happymann         Edit/Delete Post 
*suppresses urge to quote Monty Python while shaking uncontrollably*
Posts: 258 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

In case it interests you, that picture of me and my sweetie was taken by a friend at the entrance to Soho Cave in Trinidad. It was after a several hour hike through jungle in tropical heat. It's us totally unposed, untouched, without make up or primping or even washing off the sweat.
advice for robots
Member # 2544

It's a nice photo. Thanks for sharing it.
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
It is a very nice picture.
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T:man
Member # 11614

- posted      Profile for T:man   Email T:man         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AchillesHeel:

In explanation, one is me at my desk, another is my halloween costume when I went as a gas station clerk that was shot in the head and the last is a picture of my dna and it was a recent gift to my mother. You have been warned.

I love you're hair. I wish I was blonde!
Posts: 1574 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Rabbit, I'll have to look for you at the Tour! And I forgot to say it when it happened, but a big congratulations to your friend.

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Arnold
Member # 11712

- posted      Profile for Raymond Arnold   Email Raymond Arnold         Edit/Delete Post 
Here I am!

Okay here's a better one

Okay this is seriously one of the better pictures of me available on the internet, which is slightly sad

Posts: 4136 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

Cool hat.
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
I guess this is the best of the two pictures of me that I'm aware of online. I'd say I normally don't look like that much of a tool but I'm pretty sure I do. [Wink]

Hobbes [Smile]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

It's hard to look untoolish in a polo.
Yebor1
Member # 1380

- posted      Profile for Yebor1   Email Yebor1         Edit/Delete Post 
my page

My Videos

I put these videos out for friends and family. Most are ok ....few are great....some are not good enough in my own opinion most i missed the mark and i know where and how but i am asked for them so i record them

Posts: 1661 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogbreath
Member # 11879

quote:
Originally posted by T:man:
[QUOTE]I love you're hair. I wish I was blonde!

I have to say, being blond is pretty awesome. It does have a tendency to get you cast in villainous roles, though.

Though my hair has always been more silver than true blond... I guess it just means I'll age well.

AchillesHeel
Member # 11736

- posted      Profile for AchillesHeel   Email AchillesHeel         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by T:man:
quote:
Originally posted by AchillesHeel:

I love you're hair. I wish I was blonde!
Watch what you wish for, its super-thin and pulls out all too easily. I have to use the blonde shampoo that costs more because anything else leaves my hair greasy and slightly the color of the shampoo. Dont get me started on pools.

On the topic of blonde and villianous, the only time I ever acted was in Three Musketeers and I played Rochefort (the bad guy with only one eye) and the director told me to not dye my hair. So I was the platinum-blonde in all black, they even had to change a line in which a poetic old man woo's a woman by telling her that she has the blondest hair he has ever seen.

Posts: 2302 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ambyr
Member # 7616

- posted      Profile for ambyr           Edit/Delete Post 
Eh, what the heck. This one's four or five years old.
Posts: 650 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
Aerin: I find myself surprised by how much I like your hair color. There's a small chance for red hair from Tiffany's side of the family, I hope we draw a girl who gets it.
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aerin
Member # 3902

- posted      Profile for Aerin           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks! [Smile]

Of course, you can get that hair color in ways other than genetics. Mine, for instance, comes from the salon.

Posts: 232 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.