FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Fantasy Football 2012....league is set up, come on in!!! (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Fantasy Football 2012....league is set up, come on in!!!
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Kwea on the other hand had a nice dramatic last minute comeback.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
despite myself. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Poor Superstation -- he had Brown active this week. Not a very good start.
Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

AJ Green did decent for him though. Not his projected, but better than most of mine usually do. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

The score correction gods will play a powerful role tonight.
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post 
Good thing my opponent didn't show up to play this week...four players out, one in IR... [Dont Know]
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
I think we already got all the stat correction help we're gonna get -- we gained five points on defense after the players' games were over (and even if we got some more help, Kwea still has a player tomorrow night). A couple mistakes on lineup, but can't be too awfully disappointed in the team as a whole. Pretty much no way we were going to overcome the 40 point deficit in RBs, though. Well played, Kwea, and good luck in the finals.

Superstation will be disappointed, of course -- nobody really likes to lose, except that girl on the Capital One commercials -- but leading the pack for nearly the whole season on his first time playing in a fantasy league? I think he did pretty well. He might not want to return, though -- we're talking about doing just a family league, and we might have to limit him to one league a year for a while. Kinda obsessive about football, my kids are.

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Kwea's outscored me the last seven weeks.

The writing might be on the wall for the finals.

Kwea
Member # 2199

[Big Grin]

GG, Papa. I would have traded the win for the Pat's showing up in the first half though. We basically gave them the game in the first half.

Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

A good start to the weeks games. =)
Kwea
Member # 2199

LOL.....0.9 points from the highest scoring TE in the league this year? Gonzales may have cost me the championship. [Frown]
Kwea
Member # 2199

Might be a blowout in progress...
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

There a reason things haven't finalized? Superstation wants his trophy for Christmas, even if it's only third place.
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

Does Kwea have to have release the trophies or something? Because the win/loss part looks finalized from the look of the standings.
Kwea
Member # 2199

Nope. Yahoo releases it.
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

Official congrats to Lyrhawn -- you put the pedal to the metal when it counted. Also to Kwea for a solid second place.

And, of course, Superstation now wants his extra medals, too. Dang kid.

He doesn't know if he's gonna play again next year -- we're talking about a family league, and Mama is already concerned (read: upset) about how much time this takes, so two teams might be a deal-breaker.

Anyone taking part in playoff fantasy? We played last year at cbssports (and Superstation won that one, too, with my younger brother coming in a close second).

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.