FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo (Page 11)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot wait for Winter Break!! I've been needing it for a long time!
Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon, dudes...

Dude Bokonon

-Bok

Posts: 7001 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and Dudettes...

It's all goood.

Posts: 3634 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

- posted      Profile for JuniperDreams   Email JuniperDreams         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo, didja guess look at the hatack album? It's coooool...
Posts: 1245 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

I haven't looked at it because there are so many things on there. Point me in the direction of things that are good to look at.
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

- posted      Profile for JuniperDreams   Email JuniperDreams         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
m... okay... lemme go find a link.
Posts: 1245 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

Just posting so this goes on page 1 again...
hegemony
Member # 4324

- posted      Profile for hegemony   Email hegemony         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats funny, i was wondering when this thread will appear again ...
Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

*poof*
flyby
Member # 3630

This thread is fun...by the way JD, ever get that link?
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

OH YEAH... forgot about that.... What was
I linking for again?

flyby
Member # 3630

I don't even remember.
flyby
Member # 3630

But wow am I glad I went looking for that other thread so I could revive this one! We almost let peekaboo die! THE HORROR!
roxy
Member # 3416

- posted      Profile for roxy   Email roxy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheheh funny, that would be the day, wouldn't it?
Posts: 358 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

Roxy's here again! *bounces up and down, squeaking*
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::bump::
Posts: 3616 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

*prepares baseball bat*
roxy
Member # 3416

- posted      Profile for roxy   Email roxy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well I have been away for the longest time ... I hate school somedays. how 'bout them bats?
Posts: 358 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

Hahaha... the one good thing about new york-

Regents week. No school! Woohoo!

flyby
Member # 3630

Exams here! Very little school!
Peekywithnopassword
Member # 4539

- posted      Profile for Peekywithnopassword   Email Peekywithnopassword         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow dudes i cant believe we re still up there on the first page. keep postin nothingness!

Yeah
Peeky

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somedeadguy
Member # 3759

- posted      Profile for somedeadguy   Email somedeadguy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flyby

was this the link you were asking JD for?

Posts: 738 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

That might have been it, but that linke is dead.

The original peek is back!

somedeadguy
Member # 3759

- posted      Profile for somedeadguy   Email somedeadguy         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup the owner of the site recently said it's currently down. Try again later I guess...
Posts: 738 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peekywithnopassword
Member # 4539

- posted      Profile for Peekywithnopassword   Email Peekywithnopassword         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep. The "original" peeky is officially bored though...
Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

Let's go to the top of a mountain!
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahem...it seems that the Locke thread has come from behind and now has more posts than this one. Where is everyone? How did this happen?
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, i could really use a dew right now.

eyes are closing...brain hurts...

no cool smilie face cause i don't feel cool without my dew.

Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The link you were looking for
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peekywithnopassword
Member # 4539

just wanted to stick this back at the top
Peekywithnopassword
Member # 4539

heres a topic to discuss.

Whats the first album youve ever boughten.

flyby
Member # 3630

Boys II Men
Ophelia
Member # 653

- posted      Profile for Ophelia   Email Ophelia         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First tape I bought for myself=Ace of Base, The Sign. (Hey, it was popular back then, okay? I was in, like, 5th grade.)

First CD I bought=Carl Orff's Carmina Burana. I was in 9th grade. (Yes, I was behind the times. When I graduated from high school I believed I owned fewer than 10 CDs. And that was only about 3 years ago.)

Posts: 3801 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

That's funny because that Ace of Base CD is the second one I got. I loved that CD! The music was good.
blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first CD I owned was The Sound of Music soundtrack. The first CD I bought was The Fiddler on the Roof soundtrack.

I like musicals, ok!

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
First tape I bought for myself=Ace of Base, The Sign. (Hey, it was popular back then, okay? I was in, like, 5th grade.)

same thing.

Posts: 3634 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha ha! Ace of Base...that was totally the rage in middle school! ...oh the memories!
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

Hello hatrackeers! Didja miss me?

And peeky, you could have just gotten the password to your old account,... 'll see if I an get it mailed to you.

flyby
Member # 3630

Juni, we always miss your when you're gone! Now that you're back, I think we need to kick some "other side" tail!
Vampyr1818
Member # 4592

- posted      Profile for Vampyr1818   Email Vampyr1818         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been sharpening my axes making arrows and refining my bow. Ready on your command. RIFIDAYON!
Posts: 552 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

See Juniper, we're all just waiting for you to tell us when to go!
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

Okay, cool... Let's just do a roll call to make sure everyone's here, and then we'll be off...

And peeky, did you delete your old e-mail or something?

roxy
Member # 3416

oooo can i call role?
flyby
Member # 3630

Yeah, I think roxy should do the roll call, then what is it that I'm supposed to do?
roxy
Member # 3416

ummm, tell me who's on the role?
flyby
Member # 3630

wouldn't I like to know. Juni?
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You all have to keep it...

Dude Bokonon

-Bok

[This message has been edited by Bokonon (edited February 23, 2003).]

Posts: 7001 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JuniperDreams
Member # 3471

A role call makes sure everyone's here.

Say here!

Roxy?

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  30  31  32   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.