FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo (Page 13)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo
ana kata
Member # 5666

- posted      Profile for ana kata   Email ana kata         Edit/Delete Post 
I am so excited that this thread is still alive! I'm a peek acolyte from way back. <gives praise and adoration to the delightful peek, philosopher extraordinaire>
Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ana kata
Member # 5666

- posted      Profile for ana kata   Email ana kata         Edit/Delete Post 
Just went through and read all I'd missed since I last posted on this thread (and this side, for that matter). Peeky! My beloved tono! Did you get all scrambled up like that, for real? Did you forget that it's all good? <<<hugs>>> Talk to me, most revered Peek! Ah, how could you think of leaving your loyal acolytes, beloved master? And I didn't even know that it wasn't all good with you. You should have told me! I would have reminded you of what you always knew and always will know despite everything, that, like dude, it's ALL GOOD!
Posts: 968 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude! [Cool]

I looked at how many pages were here and I was like whoooooooooa duuuuuuuuuuude! Back on page 5 I even saw where I posted under my old login Amontillado two years ago but that's like ancient history, dudes, but it's like still there preserved like those dinosaur bones in layers of dirt and detritus, dude but that old name was such a bummer being about vegeance and justice and Poe and pretention and I'm so much happier with my cartoons and my lithium and hey it's all good as long as you've got your Dew!

Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

- posted      Profile for JonnyNotSoBravo   Email JonnyNotSoBravo         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude! After 6 posts I guess you lose the "New" in "New Member". That's so cool! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1423 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roxy
Member # 3416

- posted      Profile for roxy   Email roxy         Edit/Delete Post 
I FEEL like a new member, since I've missed out on everything that's been going on here for the past three months or so ... AGGGH!! The FRUSTRATION!!

Now that that's all out of my system ...

[Party]

Posts: 358 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back! [Wave]
[The Wave]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roxy
Member # 3416

Thanks! [Big Grin]
Posts: 358 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
T_Smith
Member # 3734

- posted      Profile for T_Smith   Email T_Smith         Edit/Delete Post 
My gosh, is this thread still alive??
Posts: 9754 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
X12
Member # 5867

- posted      Profile for X12   Email X12         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, the humility!!!

there is always a time and a place for sarcasm, and this is it. we all feel special in our own way, that's why 42 means so much! [Hat]

Posts: 100 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roxy
Member # 3416

uhhh ...... 42?
raphael
Member # 5870

- posted      Profile for raphael   Email raphael         Edit/Delete Post 
do you mean THE 42 which is the answer to life the universe and everything?????
Posts: 109 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
42 is the answer.

The question is yet to be found.

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
X12
Member # 5867

- posted      Profile for X12   Email X12         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, the question can be found inside of each and every one of us... have any of you found it?

(i havent checked this thread in a while, i was planning on posting this, go figure)

Posts: 100 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
This is one excellent thread.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eruve Nandiriel
Member # 5677

- posted      Profile for Eruve Nandiriel   Email Eruve Nandiriel         Edit/Delete Post 
[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4174 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roxy
Member # 3416

questions, anwers, what's the difference?

btw ... congrats, Hobbes! Just finished Crystal City, and read the acknowledgements. How lucky can you be? [Hail]

JayaR
Member # 5197

- posted      Profile for JayaR   Email JayaR         Edit/Delete Post 
hey everyone, long time reader, first time poster, for this thread at least.

Awsome thread, goodness rocks!

and peek, good luck w/all that crap. i know a bit about what ur going through my advice is to turn to God but if ur against that then at least keep general goodness in mind

by the way mountain dew rocks, u cant beat that [Smile]

Posts: 10 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tonguetied&twisted
Member # 5159

- posted      Profile for tonguetied&twisted   Email tonguetied&twisted         Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool] It's all good. [Cool]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1111 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
At this time I have about 1500 posts, a fair number of which have been on this side, and I have never looked in this thread. But Johnny inspired me to post.

I thought it was funny that 42 is also the number Gimli slew at the Battle of Helm's Deep. Is that in the extended edition?

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

I got good news from a company I interviewed at.

The universe is cool, and so are you.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tanman1975
Member # 1444

- posted      Profile for tanman1975   Email tanman1975         Edit/Delete Post 
please don't encourage peek-a-boo
Posts: 69 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

C'mon people, feel the Dew!

It's all cool...

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Floppy
Member # 6258

- posted      Profile for Floppy           Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool] Floppy

*goes back to Kama's bed*

Posts: 11 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Spring has sprung, and it's been a month since the last post in this thread!

Dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Another month, and the coolness still flows freely, like Mountain Dew in a CS lab the week before final projects are due.

Due... Dew. Sweet!

Dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Yup, that time again.

The mercury is at 67, destined to reach 90 today in Bok-land.

Stay cool. Be cool.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
bok is keeping this thread alive

dude [Cool] bok

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
[Cool]
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tonatiuh
Member # 6052

- posted      Profile for Tonatiuh   Email Tonatiuh         Edit/Delete Post 
Peek hasnt posted on this thread in like a year look at the dates
Posts: 18 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flyby
Member # 3630

- posted      Profile for flyby   Email flyby         Edit/Delete Post 
Man I love this thread. Reminds me of the good old days when I first came to Hatrack. Good times.
Posts: 1261 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

[Cool]
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Member # 4311

- posted      Profile for Nick           Edit/Delete Post 
*snaps open can of Dew*
[Cool]

Posts: 4229 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
Where in the world is peeky?
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Da_Goat
Member # 5529

- posted      Profile for Da_Goat           Edit/Delete Post 
Whereever he is, I'm sure it's all good.

[Cool]

[ June 24, 2004, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Da_Goat ]

Posts: 2292 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheOriginalPeek
Member # 6661

- posted      Profile for TheOriginalPeek   Email TheOriginalPeek         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes dudes, I am still here, just lurking, go ahead with the coolnees :-P DO THE DEW

Dude [Cool] Peekaboo

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheOriginalPeek
Member # 6661

- posted      Profile for TheOriginalPeek   Email TheOriginalPeek         Edit/Delete Post 
And BTW, this has been discussed before dudes, im a dudette!
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

[Taunt]
James Tiberius Kirk
Member # 2832

- posted      Profile for James Tiberius Kirk           Edit/Delete Post 
Whoa, this thread is still here.

Dude [Cool]

Posts: 3617 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

A long weekend in Bok-land coming up. Fireworks, heat, humidity...

And copious amounts of the Dew. LiveWire, Code Red, or old-fashioned, the Dew will flow freely, in honor of Independence Day!

Dude [Cool] Bok

The Shadow
Member # 5663

- posted      Profile for The Shadow           Edit/Delete Post 
Only the Shadow knows. . . what's really in Dew.
Posts: 7 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WhiteDuckTape
Member # 6678

- posted      Profile for WhiteDuckTape   Email WhiteDuckTape         Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, I say dude all the time too! And I'm a girl too. DUDE!!!

By the way, sisters are cool. Being a big sister is important too. I got my 12 year old sister to read EG, and I believe she liked it... [Smile] But who wouldn't?

life is great,
life is fine,
**it happens
all the time.

Do The Dew. [Smile]

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Dewin' fine after a nice vacation, I have returned to spread the good vibes to all.

Stay cool all!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
bumping this to say that Bok is [Cool]

dude [Cool] Kama

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JonnyNotSoBravo
Member # 5715

We're all cool. Sometimes we pass through the layers of uncool, but then we need the uncool moments to like feel the cool, ya know? It's like walking on pristine lawns all your life and then one day you find you stepped in dookie and you're like "major bummer!" but then you wipe it off and keep on walking and it's all good! [Cool] Dude, like all that thinking about walking made me way thirsty. Time for a dew.

dude [Cool] JNSB

WishfulWiggin
Member # 6823

- posted      Profile for WishfulWiggin   Email WishfulWiggin         Edit/Delete Post 
peek-a-boo is the bomb. the cool of all cool.

what about the decent-ness??

and the dewness......

dude. [Blushing] liz

Posts: 208 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zevlag
Member # 1405

- posted      Profile for Zevlag           Edit/Delete Post 
Ah I love this thread [Smile]

dude [Cool] zev

Posts: 2102 | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

Dew to the excellent bumpage of this thread which renders my monthly update moot, I will keep this short and sweet.

Yup, exactly like that.

Dude [Cool] Bokonon

Bokonon
Member # 480

Dewds! The fall foliage in New England is bright and glorious. Not unlike the flourescent green of a beverage of note!

Keep it cool!

Dude [Cool] Bokonon

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This is cool.
I'm cool.
You're cool.
We're all cool.
It's all good.
Life is good.
Dew is good.
Everything's good.
Yeah.

Just in case anyone forgot.

Dude [Cool] Frisco

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boris
Member # 6935

- posted      Profile for Boris   Email Boris         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. I hope one day, even I can start a thread that goes on for three years. (Starts singing) This is the thread that never ends, it just goes on and on and on, somebody started posting stuff not knowing what it was......

Dude [Cool] Boris [Smile]

Posts: 3003 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.