FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Discussions About Orson Scott Card » Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo (Page 22)

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo
CRash
Member # 7754

- posted      Profile for CRash   Email CRash         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if I would go so far as to say "liquid" - that includes a lot of stuff... But Dew, at least, is good.

dude [Cool] c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

- posted      Profile for RunningBear           Edit/Delete Post 
green liquid, infused with the mighty essence, which doth make it Dew.
Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
even the youngest son in talladega nights knows about dew... look for the quote...
Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

Alas, On my trip to the mountain state, I shall not be able to partake of the dew, because I cannot bring it on the plane, and they never have it ON the plane.

Damn terrorists.

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

I was also angered when I realized my cross-country flight would be devoid of liquid...and I believe the in-flight drinks are Coke products...

dude :uncool: c rash

Posts: 973 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
What!?!?!?
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
But what about when the terrorists learn to detonate stock Coca-Cola? What will people do then? What if they get nitro-filled breast implants? Sorry if that isn't funny to anyone else.
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

It is funny, you sicko.
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pooka:
But what about when the terrorists learn to detonate stock Coca-Cola?

With Mentos?
Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

EXACTLY!, or dry ice. thats a solid, not a liguid.
RunningBear
Member # 8477

What if they bring ice to the plane? can they stop you then? its a solid, not a liquid. or how about a plasma? some super heated water maybe?

I love/hate physics

muwahahahaha

calaban
Member # 2516

- posted      Profile for calaban   Email calaban         Edit/Delete Post 
Silly terrorists all they really need is Snakes on a Plane!
Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Just had a party. 12 people, 16 liters of the Dew. Before the party, my mom came in with two Dews, and I said "You got two Dews, but Paul is coming with two Dews too". Ended up Paul came with two, Andrey came with 3, and Brandon came with 1.
Do the Dew, I will too.

Dude [Cool] Dr S

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

I HAVE GOT IT!

give snakes mountain dew and set them loose on a plane full of terrorists who are eating mentos!

calaban
Member # 2516

- posted      Profile for calaban   Email calaban         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!]
Posts: 686 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gwen
Member # 9551

- posted      Profile for Gwen           Edit/Delete Post 
Dude, if the plane is full of terrorists, snakes aren't necessary for the hijacking. Ditto the Mentos.
Dew, of course, is always necessary.

Posts: 283 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

no, you use the snakes to control the terrorists. who needs air marshals when you have Snakes On A Plane?
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

- posted      Profile for Flaming Toad on a Stick   Email Flaming Toad on a Stick         Edit/Delete Post 
On a side note, I tried caffeine-free Dew yestrday. It's good.
That being said...

It would be cool to see snakes (and terrorists) high on the caffeine of the regular Dew.

Dude [Cool] FToad

Posts: 1594 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

wow, they would probably give up their evil ways and become hippies, or quilt enthusiasts.
RunningBear
Member # 8477

Just a note to remember: Every time you drink Sierra Mist, a child is deprived of dew, and kittens hate you.
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
(man this thread makes me laugh - but caffeine makes me CRAZY so i'm lacking in the quality contributing skills area...)
Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peek
Member # 7688

- posted      Profile for Peek   Email Peek         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Flaming Toad on a Stick:
On a side note, I tried caffeine-free Dew yestrday. It's good.
That being said...

It would be cool to see snakes (and terrorists) high on the caffeine of the regular Dew.

Dude [Cool] FToad

Well FToad, the Peek drinks caffeine free diet dew on a regular basis. its all good!

Dude [Cool] peekaboo

Yeah.

Posts: 112 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gwen
Member # 9551

- posted      Profile for Gwen           Edit/Delete Post 
You know, it just occured to me to ask: are you all stoned?
Posts: 283 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CRash
Member # 7754

You might think that...
In fact we are dewed.

dude [Cool] c rash

Bokonon
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Bokonon           Edit/Delete Post 
Some of us are dew-ds, the rest are dew-dettes.

Too be exact.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bokonon
Member # 480

It is September, the time of Bok's Birthday Bonanza! Oh! how the Dew will flow, like a quiet brook in the woods... If the brook's water was neon.

dude [Cool] Bokonon

Posts: 7021 | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

the stone is the antithesis of the dew, for the dew is sweet and soft, while a stone is, well, not.
CRash
Member # 7754

The Bear That Runs is quite correct. Dew is very sweet.

dude [Cool] c rash

RunningBear
Member # 8477

WAM!

I think I just tripped on this thread.

Jeesh
Member # 9163

The dew is king!
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

As the school year begins and I look at my schedule, *twitch* I think of the solace dew will bring, and the late nights it will enable.

Oh Dew, how thou art fine,

CRash
Member # 7754

I have already used late-night Dew on two occasions this school year. It is the coffee of the night.

dude [Cool] c rash

Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

quote:
Originally posted by RunningBear:
As the school year begins and I look at my schedule, *twitch* I think of the solace dew will bring, and the late nights it will enable.

Oh Dew, how thou art fine,

quote:
Originally posted by CRash:
I have already used late-night Dew on two occasions this school year. It is the coffee of the night.

dude [Cool] c rash

Tell me about it. My schedule on wednesdays is booked solid with classes from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. That includes 5 hour-and-a-half lectures and 2 two hour labs/tutorials. And a 1 hour lunch break.
Dew is definitely useful, as is Red Bull(slightly less delicious, but it works).
Dude [Cool] FToad

RunningBear
Member # 8477

hahahahahhaha I am assume that you are colleging right now. I have so much to look forward to next year...
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
My schedule is oh so horrible ... My first class is at 11 on MWF and 12 on T TH. And then, God forbid, on MW I actually have a class ending at 6:30! I have a two hour lunch break though. Oh, the horror ....

[Wink]

/rubbing it in

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Bump [Cool]
SoaPiNuReYe
Member # 9144

- posted      Profile for SoaPiNuReYe           Edit/Delete Post 
Chillin [Cool]
Posts: 1158 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RunningBear
Member # 8477

Dudes, I ran a marathon yesterday, and they gave out a lot of liquid, including the Red Bull, but, alas, there was no Dew, and I was disappointed.
Bokonon
Member # 480

Such a terrible situation RB!

LiveWire, or Code Black, if you can find them are the (super)natural flavors of the month!

The leaves fall, the harvest collected, the Dew drank by the dram!

dude [Cool] Bokonon

[ October 30, 2006, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Bokonon ]

RunningBear
Member # 8477

Bokonon, you have got to write a calypso about the dew, and represent ol' vonnegut.

So It Dews.

-The Bear That Runs

CRash
Member # 7754

I am eagerly awaiting the return of Pitch Black. 'Tis the season!

dude [Cool] c rash

pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
I love you guys. You're all guys, right?
Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

I certainly hope so.

Dude [Cool] FToad

Jeesh
Member # 9163

I'm not.
Flamingstick_onatoad
Member # 9785

- posted      Profile for Flamingstick_onatoad           Edit/Delete Post 
We have similar names,
and we play soccer games,
football in great britain,
that's your claim to feign (a heart attack)

Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flamingstick_onatoad
Member # 9785

i also havent a manhood
Posts: 8 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flaming Toad on a Stick
Member # 9302

Yeah, that's not me, but I definitely know that poster.
RunningBear
Member # 8477

waahh?

OK, I get flaming+stick+toad= dude...

but flamingstick+toad= huh?

IM SO CONFUSED!

and I am male.

the two have NOTHING to do with eachother, I think.

CRash
Member # 7754

I am most certainly a dude-ette.

dude(-ette) [Cool] c rash

Flamingstick_onatoad
Member # 9785

I like to grant myself with not being opressed by the figures of "gender"
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.