FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation (Page 115)

This topic comprises 119 pages: 1  2  3  ...  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119   
Author Topic: The Last Post Thread, The Next Generation
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hat]
Posts: 4368 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

- posted      Profile for Mr. Y   Email Mr. Y         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Sleep]
Posts: 785 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[The Wave]
Posts: 4368 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Hello, is anybody home?
Mr.Gumby
Member # 6303

- posted      Profile for Mr.Gumby   Email Mr.Gumby         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap. This is still a thing?
Posts: 312 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PanaceaSanans
Member # 13395

- posted      Profile for PanaceaSanans   Email PanaceaSanans         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is trying to be...
Posts: 366 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PanaceaSanans
Member # 13395

- posted      Profile for PanaceaSanans   Email PanaceaSanans         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why, hello Steve. [Smile]

I once had a pet named after you... or your namesake, really.

Posts: 366 | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Party]
SteveRogers
Member # 7130

- posted      Profile for SteveRogers           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PanaceaSanans:

When I selected the name several years ago, Captain America was my favorite comic book character.
Posts: 6026 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Hat]
GaalDornick
Member # 8880

- posted      Profile for GaalDornick           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SteveRogers:
quote:
Originally posted by PanaceaSanans:

When I selected the name several years ago, Captain America was my favorite comic book character.
I think twelve years is past 'several' territory. [Razz]
Posts: 2054 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on how old you are.
Posts: 6245 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone remember the first post thread?

Died instantly.

Posts: 22496 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[ROFL]
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know...hilarious, right?
Posts: 22496 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PanaceaSanans
Member # 13395

Definitely.

ETA: There's actually THREE of those. Which is a legit way to play, I guess. [ROFL]

[ September 03, 2016, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: PanaceaSanans ]

Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

I may start another one.
Strider
Member # 1807

- posted      Profile for Strider   Email Strider         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if all goes well, no one will ever post in it.
Posts: 8741 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

- posted      Profile for Mr. Y   Email Mr. Y         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd feel obligated to post just to congratulate Bob with his win.
Posts: 785 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tatiana
Member # 6776

- posted      Profile for Tatiana   Email Tatiana         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's question whether first post refers to post zero, the founding post of the thread, or the one after, just like the first floor of a building isn't the ground floor in Great Britain. However, it's soon over regardless.
Posts: 6245 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

It's not the first reply thread!
Derrell
Member # 6062

[The Wave]
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

[The Wave] [The Wave] [The Wave]
PanaceaSanans
Member # 13395

It's very dissatisfying that they don't make one wave. That Green One just has to be special, and cannot be bothered to work as part of the team... [Big Grin]
Tatiana
Member # 6776

I've really missed the Hatrack smilies.
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

[The Wave]
[The Wave]
[The Wave]

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just don't know how to quit you!
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

Make like a train and go away?
PanaceaSanans
Member # 13395

quote:
Originally posted by Bob_Scopatz:
[The Wave]
[The Wave]
[The Wave]

Much better.
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Hat]
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

- posted      Profile for Stone_Wolf_           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bob_Scopatz:
Make like a train and go away?

Oh no! Bob wants me to go away! PANIC NOW! [Eek!]
Posts: 6683 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

No you can stay! Just not as the last post.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Are you sure?
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Confused] [Dont Know]
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Not YOU!
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Party]
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most
Derrell
Member # 6062

Amen
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Hallelujah!
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

G.L.O.R.I.A.
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Hat]
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Some poems rhyme,
And others don't.

Derrell
Member # 6062

We wants the precious.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

No! [No No]
Derrell
Member # 6062

Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Life?
Mr. Y
Member # 11590

No, actually just 25 years.
Stone_Wolf_
Member # 8299

Have to prove intent
Derrell
Member # 6062

It's ours.
  This topic comprises 119 pages: 1  2  3  ...  112  113  114  115  116  117  118  119   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.