FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Aerin Amelia Marx Is Here (One Year Old!) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Aerin Amelia Marx Is Here (One Year Old!)
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the world, baby girl!!!

And welcome to the world, new mommy. [Smile] [Smile]
I am so incredibly happy for you. *all the love in the world*

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs.M and Andrew,

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! I am so very happy for you. I know both of you have been through a lot. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Can't wait for pics.

Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

- posted      Profile for BannaOj   Email BannaOj         Edit/Delete Post 
Once again the address (since the other thread is getting lost so quickly)

Aerin Marx
813 Castile Place
Richmond, VA 23238

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lupus
Member # 6516

- posted      Profile for Lupus   Email Lupus         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!

I'm glad that things look good. Just remember this feeling in 13 years (when she is a teenager). [Razz]

Posts: 1901 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooka
Member # 5003

- posted      Profile for pooka   Email pooka         Edit/Delete Post 
Is Aerin for "baby A"? I seem to remember those designations from your ultrasound threads. I can't believe she's here already!
quote:
She has a full head of black hair
High five! That is amazing!

Someday you will probably laugh at yourself for giving your child the initials A.M.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

Mrs. M did you have baby room colors or a theme?

*tries to remember*

AJ

Posts: 11265 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beverly
Member # 6246

- posted      Profile for beverly   Email beverly         Edit/Delete Post 
I am overjoyed at the news! She sounds so perfect, so vital and strong. And so very, very young!

Truly miraculous. [Smile]

Posts: 7050 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jexx
Member # 3450

- posted      Profile for jexx   Email jexx         Edit/Delete Post 
Would it be right to also say "Shalom"? (that means 'welcome', right?)

In any case, Shalom! And Mazel Tov! And All Good Things!

Welcome to the world, A.A. Know that you are loved and wanted and celebrated!

Posts: 1545 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BannaOj
Member # 3206

She has the same initials as A.A. Milne

AJ

advice for robots
Member # 2544

- posted      Profile for advice for robots           Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful! Just seeing the thread brought tears to my eyes. I will be adding my thoughts and prayers on Aerin's behalf. She seems like a real trooper!
Posts: 5957 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
Y'know I do sort of feel Aerin is a communal hatrack baby - we've read the threads about the struggle to conceive, we've all hoped and prayed when things didn't go so well and now we're all so happy she's here.

[Big Grin]

It's a nice feeling of community. [Smile]

(Not, of course, to take anything away from Aerin's *real-life* parents and family - who I am sure went through much, much more than we did. But it's kinda neat. [Smile] )

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Mrs. M!!
Welcome Aerin Amelia Marx!
[Smile]

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
imogen, I kind of feel like she's a niece or something, myself. (Or at least a second cousin.) It's kind of a special proprietary, protective feeling, isn't it? Your little one has so much extra Hatrack love, Kira! Not that all babies on Hatrack don't, but I've spent so many hours praying for this little one, I feel like I'm bonded to her already. [Smile]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
so happy!

[Smile]

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
[Hat] Congratulations and may Aerin continue to thrive. Welcome to the world, Aerin.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esl
Member # 3143

- posted      Profile for esl   Email esl         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations M's! Happy Belated Birthday, Aerin! I love that name too [Big Grin]
Posts: 1056 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats, Mrs. M! And hello, Aerin! [Wave]
Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott R
Member # 567

- posted      Profile for Scott R   Email Scott R         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, that's Super-K's birthday, too!

Many congratulations.

Posts: 14554 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dead_Horse
Member # 3027

- posted      Profile for Dead_Horse   Email Dead_Horse         Edit/Delete Post 
How wonderful! I am happy...
Rain

Posts: 1379 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonide
Member # 4157

- posted      Profile for Leonide   Email Leonide         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Kira Sr. I am so happy for you!

[Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 3516 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkKnight
Member # 7536

- posted      Profile for DarkKnight   Email DarkKnight         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!
Posts: 1918 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blayne Bradley
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I remember some of my baby pictures *sigh* I was so small.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim-Me
Member # 6426

- posted      Profile for Jim-Me   Email Jim-Me         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! Welcome Aerin!
Posts: 3846 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! This is wonderful! This is the best news I've heard all week!

Congratulations to the entire Mrs. M family!

Hugs and prayers.

Farmgirl

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Mrs. and Mr. M!

Aerin, welcome to the world! Hope you enjoy it here!

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
YAY!!! Welcome, Aerin! [Smile]
Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
Glad you and the baby are alright. [The Wave]
Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
*claps* YAY!! I'm so delighted for you all! (and relieved that everything's ok). [Smile] You're going to be wonderful parents! Give little Aerin a squeeze for me as a welcome.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinky
Member # 693

- posted      Profile for twinky   Email twinky         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 10886 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Aerin, welcome. [Smile]

Congratulations, Mrs. M and Andrew!

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
plaid
Member # 2393

- posted      Profile for plaid   Email plaid         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah! Way to go!! Congrats!!!

[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 2911 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Mazal tov! [Big Grin]

May she bring you much nachas. [Smile]

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
WElcome precious Aerin! We'll keep praying for her. I'll get that package in the mail today!
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kasie H
Member # 2120

- posted      Profile for Kasie H   Email Kasie H         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations!

That is such a beautiful name...

Posts: 1784 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alucard...
Member # 4924

- posted      Profile for Alucard...   Email Alucard...         Edit/Delete Post 
Good Job Mom! and Congratulations!
Posts: 1870 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! I wish you all many beautiful moments together [Smile]
Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BotaLadyG
Member # 7053

- posted      Profile for BotaLadyG   Email BotaLadyG         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh I am crying tears of joy for you Mrs. M!! I am soooo very happy for you and your Hubby!! I have had you three in my prayers and am happy to hear that everything has went well.

Nicole

Posts: 115 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scythrop
Member # 5731

- posted      Profile for Scythrop   Email Scythrop         Edit/Delete Post 
I know Imogen already posted congrats on my behalf, but I wanted to reiterate them for myself. That's fantastic news, well done M's!

[Smile]

Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations! This is awesome news. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miriya
Member # 7822

- posted      Profile for Miriya   Email Miriya         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. M I'm so glad everything is looking so positive. You have our thoughts and prayers for Aerin's continued good health until you can take her home.

Mazel Tov! [Big Grin]

Posts: 251 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allegra
Member # 6773

- posted      Profile for Allegra   Email Allegra         Edit/Delete Post 
This is wonderful to hear!! I am so happy for you all!
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
That's so, so great! I've been thinking about you three during all the pregnancy, and I'm so glad to hear the baby i born and mostly OK!
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ctm
Member # 6525

- posted      Profile for ctm   Email ctm         Edit/Delete Post 
What joyful news!

Hugs, blessings and prayers to you! [Party]

Posts: 239 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 4119

- posted      Profile for Tammy   Email Tammy         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Congratulations!

Aerin Amelia, a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl.

Posts: 3771 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
Hurray!

Congratulations, happy parents. [Smile]

Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
whiskysunrise
Member # 6819

- posted      Profile for whiskysunrise   Email whiskysunrise         Edit/Delete Post 
Congtratulations! I'm very glad to hear that you both are doing well. I think it is a beautiful name too. I hope Aerin Amelia's health continues to improve.

(Hugs)

Posts: 747 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you all for this amazing outpouring love and support. I consider all of you uncles and aunts.

Wonderful news! The Indocin worked - Aerin's ductus closed!!!! I am so happy. She made it through her first setback the easiest way possible. They're even going to try feeding her a tiny bit today and see how she tolerates it.

She is so fantastic. She's under a bili light and has to wear an eye mask and she hates it. She has figured out how to push it off and has the poor nurses running all day and night to put it back. Andrew and I think it's adorable. We're hoping they shut off the light soon - she doesn't look jaundiced at all to me.

I'm being discharged today with very mixed emotions. They told me yesterday and I had a mini-meltdown at the thought of leaving her. We'll see how it goes - I'm coming right back to the hospital as soon as I get settled at home. We also start our support group tonight, right here in the hospital.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to hear it's all going well! [Smile]

Btw, any pictures?

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anna
Member # 2582

- posted      Profile for Anna           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe I missed that - why did you choose Aerin as a name? I find it really beautiful. [Smile]
Posts: 3526 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ginette
Member # 852

- posted      Profile for ginette   Email ginette         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs M!!!! I am SO happy for you! Congratulations and all the best best best wishes for Aerin. I am sure she is just as beautiful as her name! [Smile]
Posts: 1247 | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.