FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Aerin Amelia Marx Is Here (One Year Old!) (Page 7)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Aerin Amelia Marx Is Here (One Year Old!)
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy happy birthday Aerin!!! And happy Labor Day Mom!
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Gosh darn it, I wanted to start Aerin a birthday thread! [Wink]

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
So, do you have recent pictures for us? I've love to see what she looks like now. And how big is she? I know, I know, anal about details...

Someone has not been reading the blog.
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I just want to know what she got for the big day, and how the cake went. Because I do read the blog.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I'm sure it will be up tonight or tomorrow. With pictures. [Big Grin]

(Hint, hint. [Wink] )

Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Aerin. [Party]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Oooo...Happy, happy birthday! Yay, Aerin. Oh, I can't wait for more beautiful pictures. I adore the picture of her playing in the laundry basket. I used to do that all the time. I'd climb in and pretend I was in a spaceship, and I would rock back and forth in it. Fun times.
Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goody Scrivener
Member # 6742

- posted      Profile for Goody Scrivener   Email Goody Scrivener         Edit/Delete Post 
Laundry baskets! We used to use laundry baskets as sleds down the stairs... course we were a bit older than Aerin. Auntie Kira, can the Goodlets teach Aerin how to laundryskate??? [Smile] (when she gets older, of course LOL)
Posts: 4515 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Birthday, Aerin. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
love this shot

Happy Birthday!

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, Has it been a full year already?

If she looks at all like the her pictures on the blog, then she's absolutely beautiful. I suggest that her parents lock her in her room as soon as she reaches puberty and don't let her out until the judgement centers in her brain have fully developed. [Big Grin]

Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MyrddinFyre
Member # 2576

- posted      Profile for MyrddinFyre           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Wow, Has it been a full year already?
My first thought too!

Happy Birthday to Aerin,
Happy Birthday to Aerin,
Happy (First!) Birthday dear Aerin,
Happy Birthday to you!

She is so lovely! And looks so much like Mom! [Smile]

Posts: 3636 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe that it has been a year already. Three cheers for modern medicine AND family love, huh?

I am so glad she is doing so well, and reading this made my day. [Big Grin]

Kwea

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh in the pic Mack linked she's Cribbing. Which is a horse chewing on a fence.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Mack's link doesn't work for me unless I take out the last .0. I wonder why that is?
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nell Gwyn
Member # 8291

- posted      Profile for Nell Gwyn   Email Nell Gwyn         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, happy birthday, Aerin! [Big Grin] Every time I see new pictures of her, she's just more and more gorgeous.

*giggle* Breyer, it does kinda look like she's cribbing. The look on her face could almost be the I'm-sucking-air-into-my-gut-because-it's-fun expression. [Razz]

Posts: 952 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shigosei
Member # 3831

- posted      Profile for Shigosei   Email Shigosei         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday, Aerin! (I agree...that picture makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside).
Posts: 3546 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my word! So soon a year has passed by! Happy Birthday, Aerin! [Party]

*runs off to look at the pictures*

Edits:
Oh! She's gorgeous! With sparkling wit and a wicked sense of humor, you can just tell. Thanks for sharing the pics and your reflections, Mrs. M!

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.