FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Aerin Amelia Marx Is Here (One Year Old!) (Page 5)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Aerin Amelia Marx Is Here (One Year Old!)
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

- posted      Profile for Mrs.M   Email Mrs.M         Edit/Delete Post 
She's coming home. Tuesday. As in, the day after tomorrow. I can't believe she'll be home for Thanksgiving. We're so very blessed.

I'm freaking out and running around trying to get everything ready. We went shopping today and got the essentials - bassinet, Pack n' Play, monitor, etc. I can't believe there's a Pack 'n Play in my dining room (it has a changing table).

I feel like I'm in shock. It seems so sudden. I know I'm rambling, but I'm just reeling.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh how exciting!

[Party]

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MandyM
Member # 8375

- posted      Profile for MandyM   Email MandyM         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats! I have been reading Aerin's blog all along and knowing how well she is doing just brings tears to my eyes. Blessings to you and your family!

Oh, and I love the dad link on the part about changing her diaper for the first time. He'll get the hang of it quick enough! [Smile]

Posts: 1319 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
[Party]

[Party]

[Party]

I can't stop being happy!

Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boon
unregistered

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
[Cry] <~tears of joy!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

- posted      Profile for imogen   Email imogen         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

I am so happy for you and your family.

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

- posted      Profile for larisse   Email larisse         Edit/Delete Post 
Mrs.M, I am so happy for you and your husband. This is such wonderfully amazing news. You get to celebrate the upcoming holidays at home with your baby girl. Congratulations. See... these are the times I wish I could knit.
Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dkw
Member # 3264

- posted      Profile for dkw   Email dkw         Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 9866 | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

- posted      Profile for Derrell   Email Derrell         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations, Mrs.M. Best wishes for a smooth transition to having a new baby in the house. [Smile]
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
That is very good news indeed! I am so glad she is ok, and that she will be going home soon! [Big Grin]
Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
This is today, right?

Welcome Home, Aerin!

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, the hospital forgot a test and needs to keep her one more night, but she'll still be home in time for Thanksgiving. I think she's just so adorable the nurses couldn't bear to part with her for one more day. [Wink]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
So, when was her actual due date again? Is she at term now, or still a little younger than that?

I think it's GREAT that she gets to come home. You'll be able to stay home now and relax with her instead of running back and forth to the hospital. What a relief! [Smile] Give her a kiss for me, ok?

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

She's still younger than term. She was due in December!
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

December 18th, to be exact. She'll be 36 weeks and 3 days gestational tomorrow. She'll be 10 weeks and 2 days old.

We're almost ready - just the finishing touches left to take care of. We're going to get our last full night's sleep and take her home in the late morning or early afternoon.

Posts: 3037 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

Woohoo! [Hat] Congratulations and best wishes for a happy, healthy Aerin. Hopefully, this is the worst she'll ever have to go through.
Posts: 4569 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

Okay... I did not think that Aerin could get any sweeter, but that picture with her grandma holding her is just too precious. Her eyes are just beautiful. And that hair. Awww!
Posts: 822 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

New pic is wonderful!!!

I got the book, thank you so much!

ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

You can tell Aerin's grandma that she has the real grandma look when she holds her. Emma was not sleeping and so we looked at Aerin's latest pic, and I asked if she saw the baby. She pointed to Aerin and gave her a kiss, and then without any prompting pointed to Aerin's grandma and said "Gamma!" (Grandma!) (I hadn't said anything about grandmas, she came to this conclusion based solely on the picture.) She knows that look on her face well; it's the Grandma Look, and it bodes well for the child that's the recipient of it. [Big Grin]
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Great pic . . . I love the pics I have of Nathan first being held by loving grandpa and grandma.

(Mrs. M - Nathan's pediatric neurologist has the same last name as Aerin's pediatrician! How co-incky-dink is that? He's a good, careful doctor. I like him . . . )

Blessings on your homecoming!

Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

Hatrack babies and little ones are just too sweet. Yay for Emma. She is going to be such a great big sister.
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

So, I guess today's the day?
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

She's home. Finally.

I am very happy and exhausted.

desta
Member # 8777

- posted      Profile for desta   Email desta         Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations. I hope everything is well, and stays that way.
Posts: 22 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

Yay!

*Quiet and gentle hug for an exhausted Momma*

[Big Grin]

Posts: 4393 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nell Gwyn
Member # 8291

- posted      Profile for Nell Gwyn   Email Nell Gwyn         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats!! [Big Grin]

And [Wave] Aerin!

I'm so happy for you and your family!

Posts: 952 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

So, SO happy! Yay for the Marx family on a very special occasion! *parties VERY quietly*
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Happy day, happy day! [Smile]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Derrell
Member # 6062

[Big Grin] Yay. [Big Grin]
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy Thanksgiving Aerin and all the Marxes!

Be well!

Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwea
Member # 2199

- posted      Profile for Kwea   Email Kwea         Edit/Delete Post 
That is so cool, I am so glad for all of you!

Talk about a happy Thanksgiving, huh? [Big Grin]

Posts: 15082 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Happy, Happy Happydance!!!
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

Wonderful, fabulous, astounding.... very thankful. Just a few words that definitely describe this day for the Marx family. Here's to this year's Thanksgiving and the many more to come. Can't wait for home pictures.
imogen
Member # 5485

I just noticed your changed occupation in your profile, Mrs M.

[Big Grin]

It must have felt great to be able to put that in.

unicornwhisperer
Member # 294

- posted      Profile for unicornwhisperer   Email unicornwhisperer         Edit/Delete Post 
Aaaaww the "coming home" pictures are precious! [Cry] [Smile]
Posts: 1417 | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs.M
Member # 2943

Aerin is back in the hospital with a RSV-like virus (she keeps testing negative for RSV, but the symptoms are identical). She's intubated and they're suctioning out the mucus and giving her breathing treatments. She's sedated.

She could really use your prayers and good thoughts.

Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown] (((Marx family))) Hang in there, I'll keep her in my prayers.
Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stan the man
Member # 6249

- posted      Profile for Stan the man   Email Stan the man         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Mrs.M and family)))

I hope she gets better.

Posts: 2208 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, dear!

Get well soon, little baby girl!

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
(((Mrs.M)))
(((Aerin)))

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shan
Member # 4550

- posted      Profile for Shan           Edit/Delete Post 
Many, many prayers and well-wishes heading your way, Mrs. M - for you and your family.
Posts: 5609 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imogen
Member # 5485

Oh no.

All my best wishes and good, strong, healthy baby thoughts are headed your way.

(((The Marx family)))

Derrell
Member # 6062

(((Aerin)))Get well soon.
(((MrsM and husband)))

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
My best, best wishes for Aerin, you and your family.
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
romanylass
Member # 6306

- posted      Profile for romanylass   Email romanylass         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh no. I'll be praying so much for her and all of you.
Posts: 2711 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

I'm sure she'll be home soon. These things happen. (((hugs)))
Bob_Scopatz
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Bob_Scopatz   Email Bob_Scopatz         Edit/Delete Post 
We'll be praying and thinking of you all.
Posts: 22497 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
larisse
Member # 2221

Aerin, you, and your hubby are in my thoughts. Get well soon precious girl.

{{{{{Marx Family}}}}}

Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
She has my prayers, definitely. So do you and Andrew.
Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elizabeth
Member # 5218

- posted      Profile for Elizabeth   Email Elizabeth         Edit/Delete Post 
Bump.
Worried.

Posts: 10890 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.