FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » hatrack stalker (Page 2)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: hatrack stalker
Jayelle
Member # 9745

- posted      Profile for Jayelle           Edit/Delete Post 
ding, ding, ding
Posts: 22 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know, but I know you were hit by a car and in a coma for several weeks.

And just so you know, foobonic is down, so that's hard to know.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by breyerchic04:
Quid, I missed your last one. I think you went to quid's sister's wedding, possibly the one now having a baby. I don't know about your accessories.

Fahim's brother's wedding, and yes, it's his wife who's pregnant.

For accessories, I had a really nice and expensive (to me) chunky turquoise and yellow gemstone necklace, earrings, and ring that Fahim got me that matched my turquoise shalwaar kameez perfectly. [Smile] I love the jewellery. [Smile] Really, really love it. [Smile]

quote:
And I have no clue where you thought about moving.

Yeah, good answer, actually, considering that, beyond a couple of family members, no one knows. Like I said before, you'd have to be a psychic stalker to know that one, so on this one, you lose no points. [Smile]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
But now you have to tell.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
It was a Yankee shirt, which I was almost denied a picture for. lol

Good call on the coma though. I would have asked that, but I'm so used to it being common knowledge with all my friends and family that I forget that not everyone in the world knows. Hehe

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

That's my only stalkery thing about you.
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
My real name?
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Noemon:
What's my favorite fruit?

I would put my money on mango.

*whistles innocently

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
Excuse me, I believe the innocent whistling position in this thread has already been taken.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, okay then. How about a naive hum?
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carrie
Member # 394

- posted      Profile for Carrie   Email Carrie         Edit/Delete Post 
What have I been doing for the past five weeks (and am, incidentally, doing right now)? And (here's the really psychic one) why is this so important to me?

[Wait. I can play, right?]

Posts: 3932 | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

quote:
Originally posted by ClaudiaTherese:
Well, okay then. How about a naive hum?

That seems acceptable.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Mike   Email Mike         Edit/Delete Post 
What city do I live in? Why did I move here?
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
What religion am I?

What sports teams do I like?

What jobs besides teaching math have I had?

Where was I married?

Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Really, quids? I thought you'd mentioned it here, that y'all were thinking about moving because it was getting so dangerous there. And I thought it was to the UAE, maybe.
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ketchupqueen
Member # 6877

- posted      Profile for ketchupqueen   Email ketchupqueen         Edit/Delete Post 
What is my favorite color? What are my childrens' first and middle names, and why did I choose them? What Hatracker did I pretend to stalk for a while, and what was my fixation when doing said pretend stalking? How did she get me to (mostly) quit? The middle name I was given at birth is rather unique. What was the story behind that? And what do I currently use for my middle name? Finally, I have a silent letter in my name, what is it and why is it there? [Evil Laugh]
Posts: 21182 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang, Eljay. I guess I did. And that makes YOU the stalker. [Wink]
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Who am I secretly in love with?

What am I studying in school?

What is my favorite color?

Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Telperion the Silver
Member # 6074

- posted      Profile for Telperion the Silver   Email Telperion the Silver         Edit/Delete Post 
What's my name?

What major event happened to me last year?

Where is my home?

Posts: 4953 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Can I answer those questions?

(Answer: Yes I can.)

Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jhai
Member # 5633

- posted      Profile for Jhai   Email Jhai         Edit/Delete Post 
What are my majors, and which Hatracker has the same majors?

How many students attending my university had connections to Hatrack prior to coming here?

What's the connection between the last two questions?

Also, what major thing in our personal lives do Quid & I share (two possible answers to this, but I don't think you'll get either one).

Posts: 2409 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrhawn
Member # 7039

- posted      Profile for Lyrhawn   Email Lyrhawn         Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooo I can answer some of those last two sets!
Posts: 21898 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryuko
Member # 5125

- posted      Profile for Ryuko   Email Ryuko         Edit/Delete Post 
What's MY favorite color? Also, who am I and how did I contribute to Hatrack (community, not site or what have you) history in a significant way?
Posts: 4816 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrhawn:
Who am I secretly in love with?

"Secretly"? So the "'I love you more.' No, I love you more'" style posts in the Real Hatracker thread were supposed to be invisible?

quote:
What is my favorite color
Blue! No, yellow! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I'm answering jhai's before class, everyone else's later.

What are my majors, and which Hatracker has the same majors?

Philosophy and econ, ack I knew.

How many students attending my university had connections to Hatrack prior to coming here?

Nini and possibly you.

What's the connection between the last two questions?

Also, what major thing in our personal lives do Quid & I share (two possible answers to this, but I don't think you'll get either one).

Love of hot foods and dating a muslim man (abhi and fahim).

El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
He's a great guy, but definitely not. Not Jewish, for starters.
*crushed* [Wink]

breyer, how tall am I?

Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farmgirl
Member # 5567

- posted      Profile for Farmgirl   Email Farmgirl         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL - This is hilarious, breyer.

Not so much that you are a stalker, but that you REMEMBER most of this stuff (or know where to find it). You are definately addicted to us.

[Smile]

Posts: 9538 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
How old am I?

What school do I go to?

What is my sister's name on here?

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

What were the circumstances of my maiming my foot the summer before my sophomore year in high school?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a great thread.

How many Hatrackers have I kissed?

Added: (Just a number, no identifying necessary.)

How did Papa Moose get his username?
How are MattB and I connected through our families?

[ September 26, 2006, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: katharina ]

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

quote:
Originally posted by katharina:
This is a great thread.

It is, isn't it? I'm having such a hard time not shouting out answers though.
katharina
Member # 827

I would be horrible at this game, which makes me wonder where I've been. I mean, I'm here everyday, I swear I read the threads...I'm very impressed with anyone who can these questions.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

I'm the reverse--I'm surprised at how many of these I know the answer to. I thought that I was paying a lot less attention than I apparently am.
quidscribis
Member # 5124

quote:

Love of hot foods and dating a muslim man (abhi and fahim).

*ehnnnnnn* Fahim and I aren't dating. We're married. [Wink]
rivka
Member # 4859

You should still date. Helps keep a marriage strong. [Smile]

(No, not other people. Each other! [Big Grin] )

kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Noemon:
What were the circumstances of my maiming my foot the summer before my sophomore year in high school?

OOOOhhh! I know! (I think)
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

*snickers* rivka, even when we were dating, we weren't dating. [Razz] Um, does it count if we watch DVDs together? I mean, we're both homebodies and don't like going out, so...
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Carrie, I have no clue

Mike, I'm pretty sure it's near the east coast, and I think it might have to do with circuses.

Icarus, Catholic, something sox (the east coast one), camp counselor and computer programmer, I'd assume a cruise

KQ, green, Emma _______ and Bridget Niamh, you pretended to stalk both rivka and frisco, with rivka it was hair, frisco was grapeseed oil, the she would be rivka, but I'm not sure how you quit. I know nothing of your middle names. The "e" is silent in Anne, and the "t" is silent in Ketchupqueen.

Lyrhawn, in love with Erosomniac, studying history because you've yet to take any ed courses, favorite color is navy.

Telpy, Karl, your mom died, detroitish

Porter, I'm sure you can, no you aren't allowed

Ryuko, I don't know your favorite color, but I'm pretty sure you were there when bob and dana met (or at least had icecream, garlic if I remember correctly).

JT, you're 6'2

Farmgirl, I don't forget anything that isn't related to chemistry classes.

Dr. Strangelove, 18, FSU, not sure.

Kat, 3, papa was uncle moose until darling Mooselet was born (or at least concieved). Matt's sister married your cousin.

Noemon, be nice. But I have no clue how your foot was broken, I'll guess wrestling, I seem to remember you in that convo.

All caught up.

erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Lyrhawn, in love with Erosomniac, studying history because you've yet to take any ed courses, favorite color is navy.
Lyr, I...I didn't know. [Eek!]

...I guess...well, I guess I'm in love with you, too.

[Kiss]

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

I guess I can play, too, although I'd be curious to see what breyer (or anyone, really) remembers about me.

How old am I? What two jobs do I do for a living? What's my political affiliation?

How many ex-girlfriends do I have on Hatrack?

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

21, waiter and computer stuff, dems, several but you brought them here so it doesn't quite count.
katharina
Member # 827

Oh, I'm impressed. [Smile] Holy cow!

I've only kissed two, though. I think. *counts on fingers* Now I'm not sure. I think it was just two. Heaven forgive me if I forgot someone.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Did you not kiss Ketchupprincess, Mooselet, or Superstation (I don't think Sophie is registered).
katharina
Member # 827

Oh, that could count! Hmm...I don't actually remember. It seems likely, right? ketchupprincess, at least.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Yeah, that's what I figured, her or one of the babies at KamaCon.
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
Close enough, violently wrong, yes, and no.
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
JT, you're 6'2"
That's amazing. I really don't remember ever mentioning that -- here or elsewhere. Though it's certainly possible.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Was it Yankees?
erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
Originally posted by breyerchic04:
21, waiter and computer stuff, dems, several but you brought them here so it doesn't quite count.

[Evil Laugh]

The second one is half-right, if vague, and the last one is right, if vague (and yeah, I brought them here; I wouldn't call them Hatrackers, although two of the three have post counts over 100, one of them over 5-600, so I think she qualifies now).

So, 1.5/4? [Smile]

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

You're taller than Myr, it's pretty easy.
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.