FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » hatrack stalker (Page 7)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: hatrack stalker
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
My girls are 10 (Cayla) and 13 (Amanda). My oldest niece and my older daughter have posted here. I'm not sure if my sister has. (I'll have to ask. I checked for her usual screen name and it's not a register nick.)

Even my mom has posted here!

Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't know your mom had posted here.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
I say 'cab' instead of cool. I recently said it in the Blammo thread.
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Sarah, dearest... I think this thread proves my point. [Razz]

You are indeed the official Hatrack stalker. You've known far too many answers to be able to get out of that claim now!

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Quid, it's chocolate and at least ElJay has sent you some, you were also on a quest for garbanzo beans. Your name right now is Laurrie, or something like that, it's on your url.
Chocolate is one of my favorites. The other is Huy Fong's Sambal Oelek, the bestest chilli paste on the planet, and no one's sent me any of that. Unfortunately. [Frown] (Well, no one from Hatrack. [Big Grin] ) Garbanzo beans I searched for for hummous, and while hummous is a favorite, garbanzo beans do not qualify.

You spelled my first name wrong. [Smile] And that doesn't answer that question I didn't ask, but that's okay since I didn't ask it. [Wink]

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Raia:

You are indeed the official Hatrack stalker. You've known far too many answers to be able to get out of that claim now!

Except for one thing. A fair number of the rest of us have known about as much as she -- in several cases including things she has not known.

Anyway, the fact that someone knows all these things doesn't make them a stalker. It just means they are not so wrapped up in their own life that they are oblivious to Hatrack happenings. [Wink] No comment on which is healthier . . .

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
Or it means that she/they have trapdoor brains.

Where can I order one?

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
That's my problem Quid, except usually on homework related things.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

quote:
Originally posted by rivka:
quote:
Originally posted by Raia:

Except for one thing. A fair number of the rest of us have known about as much as she -- in several cases including things she has not known.

Anyway, the fact that someone knows all these things doesn't make them a stalker. It just means they are not so wrapped up in their own life that they are oblivious to Hatrack happenings. [Wink] No comment on which is healthier . . .

Or that she's so engrossed in the Hatrack goings-on that she has no time to be completely wrapped up in her own life... [Wink]

(Sarah, you know I love you.)

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I'm pretty darn wrapped up in my own life, you read my livejournal and talk to me. It's really the trap door thing. Stuff just shows up.
Raia
Member # 4700

I know you are, I know you are! I was joking.
quidscribis
Member # 5124

I wasn't. I'd like a memory. Where can I get one? [Wink]
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I used to bottle my energy and sell it to my mom's friends. It doesn't travel well. So I'm doubting memory does either.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Ok, that's north [Wink]
CaySedai
Member # 6459

- posted      Profile for CaySedai   Email CaySedai         Edit/Delete Post 
My mom is jaysedai6.
Posts: 2034 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

Which I knew. [Smile] But then, I also know both of you from elsewhere.
cmc
Member # 9549

- posted      Profile for cmc   Email cmc         Edit/Delete Post 
Jeesh - nice to see you bringing 'cab' over from VBS! Now get EVERYONE to say it (meaning not just on hatrack... ; ) )

Also - I've realized - this thread is scary... Waaaaaay too much info... : )

Posts: 1355 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Mike   Email Mike         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dragon:
Where did I last see Mike?

I know, I know! I think. Unless you too are a stalker? [Angst]
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
no silly, you knew I was there. You stuck your head in the video I was taking during the teeterboard workshop. [Razz]

she's only partially right though:
quote:
Dragon, I think it's pretty normal but I'm not sure your name very popular in the 80s though, east coast i believe, the circus.
right with the popular name: Jennifer
wrong with the school (I'm now in St. Paul, MN) but right in that I am from New England
right with the circus, but more specifically San Francisco

I'm sorry to hear memory doesn't bottle well - I was going to ask to borrow some for my upcoming exam, but I guess that's not going to happen.

[ September 27, 2006, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Dragon ]

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libbie
Member # 9529

- posted      Profile for Libbie   Email Libbie         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by breyerchic04:
Several people recently have said that I know everything about everyone on hatrack all the time. I'm not sure how to go about this. Does anyone have any ideas to either test my knowledge or prove me wrong? I think there was a test made to prove SteveRogers a jatraquero or something, but i forget, I guess that would work.

I think, eerily, that you probably do know way more about me than anybody else on Hatrack. [ROFL]

Okay, here's one: What's my favorite resin?

Posts: 1006 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libbie
Member # 9529

quote:
I'm pretty darn wrapped up in my own life, you read my livejournal and talk to me. It's really the trap door thing. Stuff just shows up.

You have an LJ? What is it? Mine is monocleostrich. Warning: Sometimes naughty language - not work safe. And it's mostly griping about my work.
Posts: 1006 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Mike   Email Mike         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You stuck your head in the video I was taking during the teeterboard workshop.
Oops. I do tend to get my head stuck in things I shouldn't.
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

it's breyerchic04. As is pretty much my whole existence now. And while it doesn't have much naughty language, many on my friends list do.

Libbie, I'm really not sure of your favorite resin. It could be a Rose, but that doesn't seem right, I don't think it's a Bogucki, you certainly don't seem the type to love Matriarch (though she's lovely, she's a QH), a Gerhardt? Or maybe it's an Eberl? Do let me know. I only collect mini's, and have a terrible love for Lesli's little walker mare.

Libbie
Member # 9529

heeheehee! All the ones you think wouldn't fit me, I love! I have stumped the hatrack stalker!!

I have a huge Rose collection. Well, huge by some standards. Indy with hopefully one more on the way, Khemo, two Yesteryears (he's my fave), Caldero, three Nevadas. The Boguckis are my next-most-collected artists. And I ADORE Matriarch! I used to have three, but I sold them all in desperate times. [Frown] I have plans to get a couple more.

Ooh, I used to have a Southern Belle! She is so cute. Another one I kick myself for having sold. [Frown]

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Rose just seemed too normal, everyone loves her, I mean that makes sense she's near godlike in sculpting skill, but still (I have hadrian, he's precious). Bogucki is wonderful actually, Kathi tried to steal my dog a few years ago. Matriarch is fabulous, you just didn't strike me a QH person [Wink] .

Southern Belle is so rarely thought of, but when you do, she's this fabulous little thing, absolutely true walker.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

And Libbie, that doesn't count about stumping the stalker, most things I've gotten were posted here. Blab stuff I miss.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Ooh, I love your rosebud, and the G3 QH isn't bad (except that I don't like the mold, your paint job is stunning). Sadly I'm not buying horses right now (I think I still owe my mom for Hadrian, who was less than many bodies).

Ooh and Marty is neat, I didn't know he existed till I saw your add. Wendy used to be my "practically neighbor" they lived about a half hour away till they moved up to the Stone factory.

[ September 28, 2006, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: breyerchic04 ]

Amanecer
Member # 4068

- posted      Profile for Amanecer   Email Amanecer         Edit/Delete Post 
What's my name?

Where do I go to school?

Who on the board do I know in real life?

Posts: 1947 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Jenn, Texas (not sure which one), umm you've met PuffyTreat but that isn't it, you actually know somoeone pretty well, and I forget who. It's a guy.
Amanecer
Member # 4068

- posted      Profile for Amanecer   Email Amanecer         Edit/Delete Post 
The second one is right. I'm Laura, I go to UTD, and I know pfresh85 (I know two more who are registered, but I don't think they post much so it's kinda irrelevant.) I've never met PuffyTreat.
Posts: 1947 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Libbie
Member # 9529

quote:
Ooh, I love your rosebud, and the G3 QH isn't bad (except that I don't like the mold, your paint job is stunning). Sadly I'm not buying horses right now (I think I still owe my mom for Hadrian, who was less than many bodies).

Ooh and Marty is neat, I didn't know he existed till I saw your add. Wendy used to be my "practically neighbor" they lived about a half hour away till they moved up to the Stone factory.

Hee - thanks. I've been trying to unload that Rosebud for about a month now! Arrrgh!!!

Marty is probably sold, fortunately. I need money! Rarrr!

ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
Dragon, you're in St Paul now? Are you at school? Wanna go out for lunch? [Smile]
Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Hmm, I might try to save for her, if you can't get her sold. I think I'd rather have a darker one, but that's some really messed up realistic part of me going "at ASB shows I only see bays and chestnuts" But we'll see, if she hasn't sold by winter I might be interested.
Libbie
Member # 9529

quote:
Hmm, I might try to save for her, if you can't get her sold. I think I'd rather have a darker one, but that's some really messed up realistic part of me going "at ASB shows I only see bays and chestnuts" But we'll see, if she hasn't sold by winter I might be interested.

I know, you usually only see chestnuts and bays for sure. But USUALLY, "flash" sells well in this hobby. I can't get anybody to bite on this one, though! Rarrrgh!
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I know. And usually I don't buy flash, which I know is really odd. I have a solid bay Hadrian. I let my Willa Rose get all flashy though, I show her as a mini, minis can be flashy.
Libbie
Member # 9529

I don't buy flash, either, when I buy painted stuff. I like non-flash.

Okay, so here's one that I've posted here before, so this is true stump-the-stalker material.

What do I do for a living (besides the models)?

Coccinelle
Member # 5832

- posted      Profile for Coccinelle   Email Coccinelle         Edit/Delete Post 
oh! oh! I want to play!

What do I do for a living? Specifically?
What's my name?
What sort of craft am I obsessed with?
Who introduced me to Hatrack?
Bonus points if you know which thread said person used to pull me in.

I am seriously impressed by the breadth of your hatrack knowledge [Smile]

Posts: 862 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Libbie, you phototgraph weddings mostly, but I think you'd like to also do animals.

Coccinelle, you did teach home ec mainly classes for unwed mothers, but I think you mihgt have taken a year off for grad school, you're name is Catherine, I think you're obsessed with sewing, but it could be cross stitch or something, Katie introduced you, and no I don't know the thread.

Libbie
Member # 9529

You're good.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I looked at that website, as well as your horse one. And I saw you saying it on the blab, in a thread about how much people should charge for resins.
Primal Curve
Member # 3587

- posted      Profile for Primal Curve           Edit/Delete Post 
Why do I hate so much?
Posts: 4753 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
You're amazing, breyerchic.

I don't know the thread. I have no idea what thread it was that I used to finally lure Coccinelle into posting. Gilmore Girls, maybe? Something quilting? I can see me deliberately starting a thread that demanded Catherine's expertise.

Hmm...I have one. What's the situation with me and grad school?

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Look how close our post counts are now.

Glynn, I think you hate because you're an innocent teddy bear who doesn't know how to not hate.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

You and grad school? I think you started in texas, but haven't found one in DC yet. Though I may have missed an update.
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, that's right. [Smile]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Awesome.
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
*bump* so that newbs can see what a real stalker looks like. All bow to breyers superior stalkeriety. [Hail]
Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

JOSHUA MARK! Seriously, I'm still open for questions.
BlackBlade
Member # 8376

- posted      Profile for BlackBlade   Email BlackBlade         Edit/Delete Post 
What is my height?
Posts: 14316 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kojabu
Member # 8042

- posted      Profile for kojabu           Edit/Delete Post 
What am I studying?
Posts: 2867 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.