FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » hatrack stalker (Page 6)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: hatrack stalker
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
OK on the sticks and baseball bats, how else do you get the pine cones out of the camp.
Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I think we should revert back to the elementary school hockey rules, no sticks above the knee.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by breyerchic04:
Trombone

Trumpet and (since yesterday) baritone.

How and when did I break my leg?

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
LD, I remembered, I remembered! It's Greggory. [Wink]

[Party]
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Corwin, I know you have a brother, though I've only known that a few days, and I know one of his hobbies but that's not something I want to say here.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Jeesh, I think soccer, but I'm not totally sure, it was about a year ago though, maybe January (which this year seems to have taken eons, so that's a long time).
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Megan:
(Personally, camping doesn't appeal to me at all. Maybe if I had a camper or a motorhome or something to sleep in. I'm a wilderness wuss!)

*high-fives*
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Hey I don't like camping either, but this was fun.
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Not sure what hobby you thought I was talking about, but he's into drawing, painting and sculpture. [ROFL]

I'm still impressed by all you know. Walking, talking, breathing, living all new Hatrack breyerchick encyclopedia. 04 edition. [Smile]

What's my real first name?

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
We are only about an hour from the high Sierra Nevada mountains. So, its not just camping. Even if we are camping in 6 feet of snow the stunning scenery makes it all worthwhile.
Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
Jeesh, I think soccer, but I'm not totally sure, it was about a year ago though, maybe January (which this year seems to have taken eons, so that's a long time).

Rollerblading, and yes, it was in January, on my birthday in fact.

What day is my birthday?

Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Radu.

I was talking about his current, prediciment [Wink]

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

23rd, three days after mine.
Corwin
Member # 5705

Yes.

And no way, you weren't! [Eek!] [ROFL]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Yes yes I was. That's why I didn't say it. Isn't that a hobby? I mean Kate thinks of it as one of hers (as well as knitting).
The Rabbit
Member # 671

- posted      Profile for The Rabbit   Email The Rabbit         Edit/Delete Post 
Who am I?
Posts: 12591 | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Bonnie Tyler, a proffessor in Utah who just bought a really cool little orange motorscooter that is eco friendly.
Corwin
Member # 5705

Oh, man. Asking that question was the best thing I did all day. I'm still laughing. Thanks, breyerchic. [Smile]

One more for the road, as I have to go to sleep. If you're wondering why this early, just ask breyerchic where I live.

Ok... How old was I when I had my first kiss? [Big Grin]

Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rivka:
quote:
(Personally, camping doesn't appeal to me at all. Maybe if I had a camper or a motorhome or something to sleep in. I'm a wilderness wuss!)

*high-fives*
*high-fives back*

Arte, I'm a musician as well. It's just that given the choice between a vacation in a hotel and a vacation camping, I'll take the hotel every single time and twice on Sundays. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Corwin lives in France but not Paris. I don't know when his first kiss was.

And Megan, I consider camping to be a form of work, not vacation, hotels are vacation.

kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
Gotta say, as someone who can barely keep some of your names straight...I am very, very impressed.
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's just that given the choice between a vacation in a hotel and a vacation camping, I'll take the hotel every single time and twice on Sundays.

It must be one of those roadside motels with hourly rates, huh?
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

Shhh, Tante! It's supposed to be a secret! [Wink]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

Yeah, My wife too. She thinks that "roughing it" is when I make her stay in a Motel 6.
Megan
Member # 5290

Fortunately, my husband is of the same mind as me. No camping for us! [Smile]
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Roughing it is a Motel 6, usually there aren't bullet holes in a tent.
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

Tante, Here in NV, those are called Ranches not motels. And, you don't even have to BYOB.
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

Breyerchick:
So? you have been to Vegas. We have had one Motel 6 murder in the room next door, and one in the room underneath. Both in Vegas. And, we rarely go to Vegas

Jeesh
Member # 9163

quote:
23rd, three days after mine.

Wow, my best friend didn't even know that.

How many siblings do I have?

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Not Vegas, DC. The guys in my group (went for school) walked into their room, saw the bullet holes and immeadiatly called their chaperone.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Jeesh, 2 or three. I know of two, I can't garuntee beyond that.
Jeesh
Member # 9163

4, one sister, three brothers. They're all older.
Dr Strangelove
Member # 8331

- posted      Profile for Dr Strangelove   Email Dr Strangelove         Edit/Delete Post 
Which state did I walk through on my Appalachian Trail hike?

What is my handle on ISC (Internet Scrabble Club)?

What is my major?

Posts: 2827 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
What is my real name?

What does "Teshi" mean?

Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MidnightBlue
Member # 6146

- posted      Profile for MidnightBlue   Email MidnightBlue         Edit/Delete Post 
What was the first name I posted under here (half points if you know the second instead)?
Posts: 1547 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

Why has this suddenly become so popular?
Zeugma
Member # 6636

- posted      Profile for Zeugma   Email Zeugma         Edit/Delete Post 
Heehee, this is an awesome thread!!

Okay, what kind of dog do I have? [Big Grin]

Posts: 1681 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeesh
Member # 9163

What word do I use instead of 'cool'?
Dragon
Member # 3670

- posted      Profile for Dragon   Email Dragon         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow. This is amazing. I can't believe you know all this stuff and you only registered two years ago!

What's my first name?

Where am I going to school?

Where did I last see Mike?

Posts: 3420 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
What's my favorite food and how many people here have sent me some?

If I wanted to be really really mean, I'd ask you what my birth name was and what my name is now. [Razz] But I don't know if a. that's available on Hatrack or b. I even want it mentioned in this thread, so I'm not going to ask. [Smile]

Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

- posted      Profile for quidscribis   Email quidscribis         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by quidscribis:
*snickers* rivka, even when we were dating, we weren't dating. [Razz] Um, does it count if we watch DVDs together? I mean, we're both homebodies and don't like going out, so...

Yeah, I know. [Big Grin]

And as long as you set aside time to spend together, why not?

Okay! [Big Grin] We watch DVDs pretty much every night, although we do miss occasionally (we're currently watching Scrubs season 5. Recently finished Supernatural season 1, Dead Zone seasons 1-4...) That's a little bit much, huh?
Posts: 8355 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
*snickers* rivka, even when we were dating, we weren't dating. [Razz] Um, does it count if we watch DVDs together? I mean, we're both homebodies and don't like going out, so...

Yeah, I know. [Big Grin]

And as long as you set aside time to spend together, why not?

Okay! [Big Grin] We watch DVDs pretty much every night, although we do miss occasionally (we're currently watching Scrubs season 5. Recently finished Supernatural season 1, Dead Zone seasons 1-4...) That's a little bit much, huh?
How in the holy hemmorhoid in a handbasket did you manage to find Season 5 on DVD?

...wait, I just remembered you're in Sri Lanka. [Big Grin]

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

[Big Grin]

Precisely. [Big Grin]

We actually got it a few months ago, but it was a bad set of DVD, so got a replacement for it last week, and this one is almost as faulty, so we're going to have to take it back again for another replacement. Hopefully, we'll get a good set soon so we can watch all the episodes that crapped out.

We also have Lost season 2 that's in our 2Bwatched pile, sitting there for the last few months... And a whole bunch more other stuff. [Smile]

erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
You wanna, uh, send me seasons 4 and 5...?

::whistles innocently::

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
quidscribis
Member # 5124

*laughs* Season 4 cost us $8 and season 5 was $14, but season 4 no longer exists in the stores - ours are damaged and we can't get them replaced at the moment, and season 5 is also damaged and we haven't got a good set yet. That's one of the sad realities here - not all DVDs play properly out of the box.
Zeugma
Member # 6636

- posted      Profile for Zeugma   Email Zeugma         Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1681 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stray
Member # 4056

- posted      Profile for Stray   Email Stray         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Stray, I thought you didn't have a husband right now, you work with computers but I'm not sure where at the moment, it was the cyclotron but that was temp, you have several cats and ferrets I think, foster kittens in the spring. And it was Tyler, I don't think his sisters know that much about hatrack, and I'm not sure they know my name (though Ana should).

Belatedly, yes, you were pretty close with most of these. I am currently divorced, I'm a computer programmer at IU though no longer at the cyclotron, I did have both cats and ferrets when I was with my ex but have just four cats now, two of which are kittens from the litter I fostered last spring. Well done!
Posts: 957 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Jeesh, I have no clue

Dragon, I think it's pretty normal but I'm not sure your name very popular in the 80s though, east coast i believe, the circus.

Quid, it's chocolate and at least ElJay has sent you some, you were also on a quest for garbanzo beans. Your name right now is Laurrie, or something like that, it's on your url.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I think close on some of these questions is pretty good, that an exact is hard to put together.
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
I think 'close' on most of these is astounding. I've known about a quarter of what you've known; maybe less.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.