FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » hatrack stalker (Page 3)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: hatrack stalker
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by breyerchic04:
Noemon, be nice. But I have no clue how your foot was broken, I'll guess wrestling, I seem to remember you in that convo.

Nope, not wrestling (and no broken bones involved either). I have related the story, both here and at sakeriver. Kate, want to give it a shot?
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
They're hatrackers when they register, jatraquero's (a's) when they post and become part of the community, and real when they meet two real jatraqueros. Hatrackers still applies though.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

- posted      Profile for Tinros           Edit/Delete Post 
Who is my ex-boyfriend?

What mental disease do I have?

Where am I going to college?

What's my sexual orientation?

What's my political orientation?

What's my religion?

What's the first name of the person I'm currently dating?

(I'll be very surprised if anyone gets most of those.)

Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry noemon, I have no clue.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ElJay
Member # 6358

- posted      Profile for ElJay           Edit/Delete Post 
I know, too, Jake, I believe. And erso's 25 or 26. And I've also known just about all of these.

Oh, and I've kissed at least seven hatrackers. [Big Grin]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
Member # 3162

- posted      Profile for Icarus   Email Icarus         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Was it Yankees?

That's more like it! [Big Grin]
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike
Member # 55

- posted      Profile for Mike   Email Mike         Edit/Delete Post 
Used to be the east coast, but no longer, and yes.
Posts: 1810 | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Tin, Matt, OCD, Ohio State, Bi, libertarian, Pagan, no clue.
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
Do any cool facts about me exist?
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teshi
Member # 5024

- posted      Profile for Teshi   Email Teshi         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm like the anti-breyerchic. I know so few of these...
Posts: 8473 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Eljay, no one took your stalker status away, and I can list the 7.
Icarus
Member # 3162

But I just realized you sidestepped my other sports loyalties. [Wink]
Posts: 13680 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

[Smile] No problem. I'm curious to see if Kate knows it though.

I've never seen the distinction made between Hatracker and Jatraquero; I've always seen the two terms as being synonymous, with Jatraquero having enjoyed its moment in the sun and now being in the process of fading into obscurity.

Here's a question that should be easy for people who were around when it happened: who coined the term "jatraquero"?

[Edit--man, people are typing quickly! When I started this the last post was breyerchic's "I'm sorry noemon, I have no idea" post]

Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

yes, no(clinical depression), yes, yes, no(ride the line but leans toward the left), half right(Wiccan- there is a difference), and I'm glad you didn't get the last one, because I haven't told anyone, but I'll give you a hint: it's my name too.
Posts: 1591 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

There is a picture of Porter in a pond (lake, something) with at least no top on, and it was very cold.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I wasn't around, but I believe David Bowles coined the term, and AK stometimes takes partial credit.
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by quidscribis:
*snickers* rivka, even when we were dating, we weren't dating. [Razz] Um, does it count if we watch DVDs together? I mean, we're both homebodies and don't like going out, so...

Yeah, I know. [Big Grin]

And as long as you set aside time to spend together, why not?

Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

quote:
There is a picture of Porter in a pond (lake, something) with at least no top on, and it was very cold.

[ROFL]

I hadn't noticed the signs of it having been cold.

ElJay
Member # 6358

breyer, I'm curious if you can, but I'd rather you didn't here in case you're drastically off. PM me on sake?

And I never said I'm a stalker. Just a voracious reader with a good memory. [Smile]

Posts: 7954 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Sake's down.
erosomniac
Member # 6834

- posted      Profile for erosomniac           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ElJay:
I know, too, Jake, I believe. And erso's 25 or 26. And I've also known just about all of these.

Oh, and I've kissed at least seven hatrackers. [Big Grin]

Nope, not 25-26 either!

breyer's guess was too low, ElJay's too high.

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

eros, are you 23? I think I remember hearing that somewhere...
Noemon
Member # 1115

quote:
Oh, and I've kissed at least seven hatrackers.
Are we talking romantic kiss here, or are we including kissing parents and siblings on the cheek and such?
ElJay
Member # 6358

It's not down for me, just kinda slow.

And Jake, you're taking all the fun out of it. [Razz]

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I'm hoping she hasn't kissed 7 romantically.
erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
Originally posted by Tinros:
eros, are you 23? I think I remember hearing that somewhere...

22. Man, I didn't know my age was so ambiguous! [Wink]

Edit: ambiguous, what the heck does mabigous even mean?

Posts: 4313 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Ok, well I'm trying and it won't let me into the PM.
ElJay
Member # 6358

Ah well. [Smile]
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
I had been thinking romantic because I have no idea about the non-romantic.
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tinros
Member # 8328

Hey, I was close!
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Ero, at some point since I noticed you were you still 21?
ElJay
Member # 6358

That's why I said "at least" seven, kat.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

PM sent.
Tinros
Member # 8328

(and I totally missed my 1,000 post, dangit!)
erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
Ero, at some point since I noticed you were you still 21?

Not sure what you mean, but I turned 22 in February. <wanders off to find thread>

Edit: Here it is!

mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

- posted      Profile for mr_porteiro_head   Email mr_porteiro_head         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Noemon:
quote:

[ROFL]

I hadn't noticed the signs of it having been cold.

The snow is a pretty good tell.
Posts: 16551 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

ero, I mean like it says you registered in Sep 04, but I didn't notice you then, so I noticed you probably before February of 06.
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

What is my musical goal/aspiration?
erosomniac
Member # 6834

quote:
ero, I mean like it says you registered in Sep 04, but I didn't notice you then, so I noticed you probably before February of 06.

I registered Sep. 04 but didn't really start posting with frequency/content until Feb/March 05, so I was likely 21 when I was first a blip on your radar. [Smile]
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
To play lead guitar for AC/DC.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Can I hope for you want to attend the Bill Monroe Bluegrass Festival?
Icarus
Member # 3162

When breyerchic misses, other people should take a shot at it.
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

quote:
Originally posted by El JT de Spang:
To play lead guitar for AC/DC.

How is this wrong? Let me count the ways.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Sure, they can.
mr_porteiro_head
Member # 4644

quote:
Can I hope for you want to attend the Bill Monroe Bluegrass Festival?

I would love to do that, but no.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Ok, well I don't really know. But the Bill Monroe would be awesome since it's 20 miles from my house.

I think you might want to record though.

katharina
Member # 827

Oh, this is fun. [Smile]

Who did I deliberately try to pick a fight with when I first joined Hatrack?

How many sisters does my mother have, and where do they live?

Why did OSC mail me a copy of Sarah?

Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

umm, I have no clue who you picked a fight with in 2000, I was 14.

Your mom has three or four sisters and at least one lives in Dallas.

OSC mailed it because you lost your signed copy.

katharina
Member # 827

Oh my stars, you were 14 when I first joined Hatrack. [Smile]

Sadly, the part about my mother's sisters isn't right. THe part about OSC sure is, though. [Smile]

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

ok. Yeah I'm a baby, I know. Though you know we have a 12 year old, so when you joined hatrack she was 6.
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.