FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » hatrack stalker (Page 5)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: hatrack stalker
hansenj
Member # 4034

- posted      Profile for hansenj   Email hansenj         Edit/Delete Post 
*jumps on the bandwagon*

What is my first name (bonus for correct spelling)?

What is my major?

What notable Hatrack-history event did I attend?

What happened to my husband right after we got married?

Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raia
Member # 4700

- posted      Profile for Raia   Email Raia         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by erosomniac:
quote:
Lyrhawn, in love with Erosomniac, studying history because you've yet to take any ed courses, favorite color is navy.
Lyr, I...I didn't know. [Eek!]

...I guess...well, I guess I'm in love with you, too.

[Kiss]

Erherm. Neither did I.

*eyebrow*

Posts: 7877 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
You still haven't guessed my real name. I've definetly used it on hatrack a couple of times, and I've probably told you in chat once or twice.
Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

- posted      Profile for rivka   Email rivka         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pooka:
Oh, rivka, was it one of those dreadful baptism for the dead threads?

The very first one, actually.
quote:
Originally posted by Noemon:
quote:
Originally posted by rivka:
For this I would register? Please.

Think: what sort of topics do I tend to react most strongly to?

Someone attempted to pluralize using an apostrophe? That's what made you start posting?
[ROFL] [ROFL] [ROFL]
quote:
Originally posted by pooka:
In the process of confirming my guess, I saw what subject got Rivka's Dad to post [Smile]

It wasn't so much the topic as that I told him his name was being taken in vain. [Wink]
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Noemon
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for Noemon   Email Noemon         Edit/Delete Post 
Link? I didn't know that rivka's dad had ever posted.
Posts: 16059 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
What Hatracker did I lurk after and have a secret crush on before I joined Hatrack?

And where am I going to be (or, what am I going to be doing) on Monday, October 2?

Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

It was in Katie's string theory thread.
Posts: 32919 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
I would play, but I'm pretty sure I have beaten you all to death with the intimate details of my personal life by now.

Except there does still seem to be some confusion about my gender.

Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katharina
Member # 827

- posted      Profile for katharina   Email katharina         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What Hatracker did I lurk after and have a secret crush on before I joined Hatrack?
I remember it was me, but I'm used to that kind of thing. [Wink]
Posts: 26077 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Storm Saxon
Member # 3101

- posted      Profile for Storm Saxon           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I would play, but I'm pretty sure I have beaten you all to death with the intimate details of my personal life by now.

Likes sex, likes to knit. Got it.

[Razz]

Posts: 13123 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El JT de Spang
Member # 7742

- posted      Profile for El JT de Spang   Email El JT de Spang         Edit/Delete Post 
To be fair, she does also like Irish folk singing.
Posts: 5462 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm half real... which Hatracker did I meet for dinner last year?
Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

I know that one!
kmbboots
Member # 8576

- posted      Profile for kmbboots   Email kmbboots         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Storm Saxon:
quote:

[Razz]

Not usually at the same time, though...
Posts: 11187 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Storm Saxon:
quote:

[Razz]

Who doesn't, though, really? [Smile]
Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
Megan, thanks.

CaySedai, 2 daughters I think they're about 6 and 10 but that could be off, Cayla and Amanda.
I believe your sister and possibly neice have posted here, as has one of your daughters, You're doing quid's friday writing thing, you attended "the wedding", ElJay and Fugu either picked you up or returned you home. You gave to Icarus last year, recieved from Aiua (I only slightly cheated on that one, looked it up in the files from the winter exchange).

Stray, I thought you didn't have a husband right now, you work with computers but I'm not sure where at the moment, it was the cyclotron but that was temp, you have several cats and ferrets I think, foster kittens in the spring. And it was Tyler, I don't think his sisters know that much about hatrack, and I'm not sure they know my name (though Ana should).

Jebus, your first name is Paul (or you lie), you're 18 or 19, I think you may live in Dublin, but I know very little about Irish geography, and i'm pretty sure you were at Pweb first, but that could just be more.

Mack, $666,666.

Vassalia, 28 (that's such a guess but it's pretty close to the hatrack average)

HansenJ, Jeni, english, endercon, umm.

Tante, umm I'm thinking Rivka, but I'm not totally sure, I ignored you for a while, then you grew on me. Don't know where you'll be Oct2nd.

Kate dearest, of course I know your gender, and where you go for happy nights (or mornings). Toronto.

Maui Babe, you met ElJay and I believe her blonde friend for dinner.

Caught up again, three hour classes suck.

Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maui babe
Member # 1894

- posted      Profile for maui babe   Email maui babe         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep. ElJay's friend is Claudia and we had a great time...
Posts: 2069 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

- posted      Profile for breyerchic04   Email breyerchic04         Edit/Delete Post 
I was thinking it was Colleen, so I was really close name wise, I did remember the picture.
Posts: 5362 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nighthawk
Member # 4176

- posted      Profile for Nighthawk   Email Nighthawk         Edit/Delete Post 
This thread creeps me out.
Posts: 3486 | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivka
Member # 4859

You're telling me! You're not the one who had two stalkers mentioned here! [Wink]
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Nighthawk, it's not my fault I know that you went to high school with a purple hippo named Daedalaus.
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

- posted      Profile for Tante Shvester   Email Tante Shvester         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by breyerchic04:
Tante, umm I'm thinking Rivka, but I'm not totally sure, I ignored you for a while, then you grew on me. Don't know where you'll be Oct2nd.

You are right about Rivka. And on October 2nd, (Yom Kippur), I will be in synagogue, fasting, praying, repenting, yadda yadda ya. I am an Orthodox Jew, you know.
Posts: 10397 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Oh, I was thinking that was possible. I knew you'd be fasting on Yom Kippur, I just didn't know that was Monday.
Jeesh
Member # 9163

- posted      Profile for Jeesh           Edit/Delete Post 
What instrument do I play?
Posts: 1164 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Trombone
hansenj
Member # 4034

quote:
HansenJ, Jeni, english, endercon, umm.
Hooray, I'm elusive! My name is Jennie, so you got it right, but no bonus for spelling. Other three answers are wrong. [Razz] I've been around these parts for four years, but I'm a bit of a lurker.
Posts: 1635 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I think my problem is Jeni from chat. I confuse the two of you.
hansenj
Member # 4034

Oh, and about my fourth question. I'm pretty sure I posted about it here, but the more detailed conversation happened at GalacticCactus.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I looked it up in your previous posts (first time I'd done that all thread), wow breaking his arm, ouch.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I've had over fifty posts today because of this thread.
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
OK, One from aganst the wall. What instrument do I play best. And, with whom do I spend my best weekends.
Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

You're about 60 and are male. I think I should get partial credit for having any info stored about people with less than 500 posts.
Vasslia Cora
Member # 7981

- posted      Profile for Vasslia Cora   Email Vasslia Cora         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by breyerchic04:

Vassalia, 28 (that's such a guess but it's pretty close to the hatrack average)

Well you get points for only being 10 years off, I am 18, and since the only time I posted my age was once on a thread over a year ago, and then I edited it out a day later, it is not surprising that you didn't know.
Posts: 503 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tante Shvester
Member # 8202

Honey, you get extra credit for the whole thread. And some kind of award, too.
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

- posted      Profile for Artemisia Tridentata   Email Artemisia Tridentata         Edit/Delete Post 
And I am a grey headed Scoutmaster, who would rather be camping with the boys. I've played the Bassoon for at least 45 Years.
Posts: 1167 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Awesome Arte, camping with boys scares me, ask JT Stryker.
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

Its only scarey if there are cliffs, water, bears, trees, fire or other people arround. Otherwise it's a piece of cake. (probably burned from the dutch oven)
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

water, fire, trees, sand dunes, weapons, teenage boys. I'm referencing hatrack unplugged.
Megan
Member # 5290

- posted      Profile for Megan           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe she means the "with boys" part is scary. [Big Grin]

(Personally, camping doesn't appeal to me at all. Maybe if I had a camper or a motorhome or something to sleep in. I'm a wilderness wuss!)

Posts: 4077 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

yeah the boys usually adds the scary. But trees, water, and fire make it much worse, boys with extra things, even scarrier.
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

Megan, the magic work is "ThermaRest. After I found ThermaRest sleeping pads, my wussiness dissapeared. And, remember, I am really a musician not an outdoorsman.
Little_Doctor
Member # 6635

- posted      Profile for Little_Doctor   Email Little_Doctor         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, attempt number three. I guess you miseed the other two times I asked. haha

What is my real name?

Posts: 1401 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

tante, awards can be sent to 5767...
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

I saw it ld, but I don't have a clue. I think we've talked about it, but I really can't remember. Can you remember mine?
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, crazy thread... In a good way. [Wink]

Ok, an easy one first: which hatracker's wedding did I go to?

I'm really afraid to ask more personal stuff. You know everything. [Angst]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Corwin, you went to Anna's wedding.
Artemisia Tridentata
Member # 8746

Breyerchic, No weapons. Knives have to fold or they stay home. And guns only on a BSA approved range. That goes for adults too. (Especially Adults)
ALSO: Electronically reproduced music and games have to stay locked in the car.

breyerchic04
Member # 6423

Well, mine wasn't boyscout, though at least one of my boys was a boyscout. And the knives did fold, except for the cooking one I brought. They also had wooden baseball bats and sticks.
breyerchic04
Member # 6423

LD, I remembered, I remembered! It's Greggory. [Wink]
Corwin
Member # 5705

- posted      Profile for Corwin           Edit/Delete Post 
Told you it was easy.

How many sisters and brothers do I have? What hobbies if any do they have?

Hey, this is fun. "All you need to know about yourself and couldn't remember." I'll bookmark it. [Wink]

Posts: 4519 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.