FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours (Page 3)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours
Haunted
Member # 1869

- posted      Profile for Haunted   Email Haunted         Edit/Delete Post 
mom: i'm already asst. manager for a clothing store i'm doing the interveiwing for jobs, not being the interviewee. hehe ^_^

jane: so that does mean we're related then? ^_^ mom, you never told me i had a sister?

Posts: 360 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm...maybe...*ponders*...I have another brother? Well, just as long as you don't annoy me as much as Shlomo does, I guess that's okay.

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haunted
Member # 1869

well yes in this case you would be the LITTLE sister, in which case i should be querying about how much you're going to bug ME and caleb ^_^ (being harry potter and all)
Posts: 360 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I think I did this photo thing right, should work. I put in one of me and one of Peek. Mine is a little old, but I'm still pretty much the same except for shorter hair. Peek's is really recent. Hoping this link works...

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/jacqueline8637/lst?.dir=/My+Photos&.src=ph&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/jacqueline8637/lst%3f%26.dir=/My%2bPhotos%26.src=ph%26.view=t&.view=t[/URL]

EDIT: For those of you who may not know, by "PEEK" I mean peek-a-boo, who is also my sister.

[This message has been edited by Jeni (edited October 01, 2001).]

Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
I think I changed my mind to short. Don't hurt me.

Wait, no, long-no, short. Final answer-short.

Dammit, I can't decide.

Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
Definitely short.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enjeeo
Member # 2336

- posted      Profile for enjeeo   Email enjeeo         Edit/Delete Post 
*agrees Pod is a little Potteresque*

Well I must say you are all lovely. I am so glad that right now I can honestly say I have not one pic on the web, or access to any of the good stuff that gets them there...scanner, digital camera.

Reluctantly...and in deference to the fact that I just shamelessly checked out all your pics knowing I didn't have one...I will try to remedy that. First I have to find a photo I like.

*looks up, a large discard pile growing next to her, waving onlookers away*
um, don't wait around on my account. I may be a while.

Posts: 2451 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
I agree that we are a nice looking bunch.

Wow, porce and bonduca, thanks for the compliment about my looks.

porce, I think you are beautiful. bonduca, we haven't seen you yet...unless you resemble that monkey.

KarlEd, love the red hair and beard.

Pod, I think I definitely like your short hair pics better than the longhaired ones.

**Ela**

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
NdRa

This photo was taken this morning for an interview I'm going to. It's the only recent full faced picture I have of myself.
I avoid cameras so I have no cool "fun" shots....

[This message has been edited by NdRa (edited May 17, 2002).]

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
^Saudade^
Member # 175

- posted      Profile for ^Saudade^   Email ^Saudade^         Edit/Delete Post 
Alrighty here is mine before husband and lots of stuff caused by my abuse of partying back when I was 16-18 and my pancreas and liber hated me:

http://criticasferoces.tripod.com/otyra.jpg

(It is tripod so please be so so kind of copying the URL, pasting it on the location and pressing enter)

This one after getting married, and going through a LOT more than i would have liked but oh well. Andrei is the funny guy by me.

http://criticasferoces.tripod.com/us01.jpg

And finally this one when i was about 4-5 and well life has never given me much of a brake, hence the psycho (or weird, or amusing) look.
I cut my hair with pre-school scissors for some reason, that's why it is so short.

http://criticasferoces.tripod.com/Saudi4.jpg

[This message has been edited by ^Saudade^ (edited October 01, 2001).]

Posts: 1449 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
http://edit.photos.yahoo.com/bc/zandel13/lst?.dir=/

So, here is me.

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kins
Member # 2273

- posted      Profile for kins           Edit/Delete Post 
Lookee here~

http://photos.yahoo.com/kitty687

*cheese*

or as we say in korean... *kimchee*

[This message has been edited by kins (edited October 02, 2001).]

Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unmaker
Member # 1641

- posted      Profile for Unmaker   Email Unmaker         Edit/Delete Post 
Kins: cute!

Doug: cute! (not)... Seriously, just as I'd pictured you.

Sandra, you liar, there's NO PIC OF YOU!

Posts: 1144 | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
kins, the first word that came into my mind when I saw your picture: "Trouble"

Take it as a compliment, just stay away from me and my friends.

Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kins
Member # 2273

Irami: LOL trouble huh?? Well, I may LOOK like trouble...but I'm not.

Only sometimes.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

pfft pfft pfft....

Kins is trouble with a T

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
::scrapes self off of floor::
kins. you are a knockout.
gee wiz.

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Severian
Member # 2465

- posted      Profile for Severian   Email Severian         Edit/Delete Post 
right, well I snapped under peer pressure and I've decided to let you all see what the New Sun actually looks like.

http://www.geocities.com/captain_moo_pbs/members/captmoo.html

Yes, I sometimes go by the alias Captain Moo.

Posts: 222 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! I'm amazed by how spiffy you guys look

Hatrackers: Smart AND cute, and with adorable progeny/relatives

Kins, are you a model or something? WOW!

*Olivet wishes she looked more Asian, like her mom (who is really Native American, but watered down enough that it's hard to tell where those nifty almond-shaped eyes come from).*

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm starting to feel like the Hunchback of Notre Dame, here, surrounded by all these beautiful people. *laugh*

[This message has been edited by TomDavidson (edited October 03, 2001).]

Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kins
Member # 2273

LOL you guys are too sweet...people say I'm photogenic....so, I think that means in person I don't look all that great!

olivet: me a model?? yeah right... all 5'3" of me... LOL can we say "shorty swing my way?"

Skyweir
Member # 2313

- posted      Profile for Skyweir   Email Skyweir         Edit/Delete Post 
kins and dra you are both stunning .. and the rest of you are not that bad either
Posts: 749 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

You don't have to be tall to model. Runway models, yes, usually. I did some sportswear modelling when I was younger, even though I had a very slight figure and was a shade under 5'8".

I'm also what people call "photogenic", which means I look like a sea hag in person LOL

But seriously, the pictures taken of me with my babies within minutes of their birth-- I look so good. It's amazing. I have no idea how that happened.

Tom, we love you, whatever you look like. There is at least one person on Hatrack I still wouldn't like if they were attractive, wealthy, etc. You will still have my respect, even if you were horribly disfigured or something. It matters not a whit.

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

- posted      Profile for Ronin           Edit/Delete Post 
wow, kins, you're korean and you snowboard! RIGHT ON!

Anyoung has sao (thats fentic cause I dont actually know the right way to spell korean in english)

Posts: 1896 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

<glancing at kins right now>

Um, Kins is not photogenic. She really is a hottie! drool...i mean

Doug J
Member # 1323

Tom, i'm with ya on the ugly thing but i'm a fatty too so i have a double curse in the "Women want me" department.
Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

- posted      Profile for Zalmoxis           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is me:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/rareyellow/lst?.dir=/My+Photos&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/rareyellow/lst%3f.dir=/My%2bPhotos%26.src=ph%26.view=t

I'm the guy in brown. Generally I don't wear brown. I wear blue, or grey, or black. The day this photo was taken (Christmas card at work) I was wearing brown.

I know, I know. The round, wire-rim glasses and goatee are so cliched for a white lit-crit guy.

[This message has been edited by Zalmoxis (edited October 03, 2001).]

Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

Zal, that link is a no go.
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

Thanks for the alert Doug. It should work now. I changed the settings so that the album is open to the unwashed masses. Of course, I assume all you hatrackers wash, so I'm not too worried.
Posts: 3423 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I don't have any photos of me that are digitilizied, so I'll show you a web page with a lot of pictures of my alter-ego:
Hobbes!

Hobbes

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited October 03, 2001).]

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
Zal, that picture looks like the cast of any major sit-com. Everyone's thin, good-looking, nice smiles and good skin on a warm day for a christmas card, that HAS to be California.
Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zalmoxis
Member # 2327

What can I say? I'm living the CA lifestyle. Of course the laugh track gets annoying at times.
Borommakot
Member # 2160

- posted      Profile for Borommakot   Email Borommakot         Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't know why anyone would like to see what I would look like but since dra won't leave me alone about it I'll post the url of my pic. The pic was over a year ago but it is the only one I have. BTW you may want to use this pic to keep the mice away.

Http://profiles.yahoo.com/boilermaker_rules

Your Friend,

Awaiting Cremation

PS...i almost forgot to put the url on this post Sandy would hate me for that

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

I'm totally enjoying this thread! Now I can visualize the silly grins of those making goofy comments, and the forhead scrunching of those who are posting about "serious" stuff.

<thinks Saud looks evil when Mwahahahing >

Ela
Member # 1365

Two more of me, from the museum in Raleigh JaneX picked the silly caption on the first one :

http://www2.exploris.org/webexpressions/18170122825PM.htm
http://www2.exploris.org/webexpressions/18170123417PM.htm

**Ela**

[This message has been edited by Ela (edited October 04, 2001).]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kins
Member # 2273

i posted more pics at if anyone is interested.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/kitty687/lst?.dir=/My+Photos&.view=t

And I think Ndra posted a pic at her page of her newly colored tattoo ring!

Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I don't have a picture of me yet. But I do have a picture of Squirrel, my wife.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

WOW! What a knock out!
JaneX
Member # 2026

Wow, Moose, your wife is gorgeous!

Ela, when did you make that second site? I don't remember that one.

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingofallcorgis
Member # 2558

- posted      Profile for kingofallcorgis   Email kingofallcorgis         Edit/Delete Post 
Moose and Squirrel. That's just damn funny :lol
Posts: 424 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

Wow, Moose, your wife is beautiful. Now, cough up some pics of yourself.

Kins, you are a knockout, I agree with Porce.

Jane, I made the second site right after you and I made the HellooooNurse site.

**Ela**

mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
okay.
More recent stuff:
http://www.geocities.com/thechurch14/pics.html

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

Mack, you're such a cutie. I still think you look exactly like my friend from camp.

~Jane~

Ronin
Member # 1749

wow mac, you live in a dank pit! JUST LIKE ME!
Posts: 1896 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haunted
Member # 1869

mack has exactly the same beds that i have. my room is much different though

and she is cute ^_^

bonduca
Member # 2011

- posted      Profile for bonduca   Email bonduca         Edit/Delete Post 
Mack, what a cute picture of you! (thinks mack had Meg-Ryanish air about her)

My bf got a new digital camera...I am so jealous. It is a wonderful toy.

Rumor has it that these are me.
http://photos.yahoo.com/sabrinafair099

Posts: 4494 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
wow. bonduca. you are verily a pretty woman. oh, and you know that line between normal and vixen? okay, yeah, you totally crossed the line, woman.
heh.
i'm luvin' this thread.

oh, and i just have to mention one more time what nice hair mack has. hee hee hee.

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

okay I give in, Ill post these 2 pics because they make me look good (Im the only guy in both of them)

keep in mind that where I dont have a hat on someone had me take it off, also these pics were taken last june, Ive grown a few inches since then.

http://65.6.96.24/pics/ladiesnm.jpg

http://65.6.96.24/pics/meandjoy.jpg

Ill try to get some new ones up...where I dont look stupid and ugly...

bonduca
Member # 2011

- posted      Profile for bonduca   Email bonduca         Edit/Delete Post 
You look neither stupid nor ugly. In fact, you look very cute. However, you are too far young for me.
Posts: 4494 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I would appear to be the only dog on a board full of foxes.

I'm the one with my eyes closed. This picture is 4 years old but I look much the same. My hair is just past my shoulders now, however.

http://www.best.com/~mash/33.jpg

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.