FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours (Page 5)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours
Patrick
Member # 2050

- posted      Profile for Patrick           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, try it now... You'll have to excuse me for not wearing my dentures, however....

http://edit.photos.yahoo.com/bc/hatcrack/lst?.dir=/The+Poyfairs

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited October 12, 2001).]

Posts: 2770 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

- posted      Profile for JohnKeats           Edit/Delete Post 
Does it ever worry you that all of your kids are blonde, and neither you nor wife are blonde?
Posts: 4350 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

- posted      Profile for bonduca   Email bonduca         Edit/Delete Post 
They're SO CUTE!!!

(But you really ought to put your choppers in next time, Pops)

Posts: 4494 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely adorable!

Mind your manners, Keatsie. Neither of my husband's parents are blonde or redheaded. I think both of his grandfathers were, though.

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

Truly, Keasie, I'm decended from freckly tow-headed freaks on my father's side, and I have dark brown hair.

(but one never knows, do one?)

Posts: 4494 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

I didn't mean to be rude!

I was simply suggesting that maybe his kids had special powers. Like they were super-saiyans or something.

Posts: 4350 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Member # 2050

How does Keats know what color hair my wife has?

Hmm....

You wouldn't happen to have blond hair now Keats, would you?

Posts: 2770 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

- posted      Profile for Ronin           Edit/Delete Post 
yea patrick, do your kids have super powers? They look like they'll go level 2 at any moment!
Posts: 1896 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

As a matter of fact, I do have blonde hair. But it's totally artificial.

While your kids certainly do look like they are progressing in power...

Oh and I just assumed the woman on the side of the big picture was your wife.

Patrick
Member # 2050

Pat's wife...
http://www.newutah.com/14213.htm

JohnKeats
Member # 1261

::gulp::

Pat, I swear, I've never met her!

Olivet
Member # 1104

WOW! Who would ever have guessed that Pat could snag such a looker
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JohnKeats
Member # 1261

All it took was a net.
porcelain girl
Member # 1080

- posted      Profile for porcelain girl   Email porcelain girl         Edit/Delete Post 
when my parents had me, they had dark blonde and light brown hair.

i was born with coal black hair. then it turned reddish brown, then it turned corn silk blonde. it then settled at a sort of golden blonde, but i have been a "chemically attained" redhead for quite some time now
and no one in my family has my eye color.

patrick - great lookin' bunch. pleasant grove?? do you *happen* to know allan harris?

of course

Posts: 3936 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kins
Member # 2273

- posted      Profile for kins           Edit/Delete Post 
I posted a few pictures that I just got back from my twin brother's wedding! I'm so mad that my camera battery died that night!!! I wasn't able to take very many pictures and the flash wasn't popping very bright either so the pics are kind of muddy...

here's the link anyways...

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/kitty687/lst?.dir=/wedding+pics&.view=t

Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
bonduca, Olivet -- this weekend, I promise. It will mean a trip to Puzzlebox Toy Store's "Happy Kitty Photo Booth" (egads), but I'll get something up.
Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
Dean, your link didn't work before, but I just got it to work. You're cute too! Although not at all how I pictured you...

Patrick, your kids are adorable!

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Member # 2050

How come everybody thinks my kids are cute, but nobody has mentioned yet that I look like George Clooney?

But seriously, Thanks to all who think my kids are cute. I kinda like them all myself and we have number 4 only two months away.

bonduca
Member # 2011

(imagines George Cloony without his choppers)

Heeeey...you're right!!

(thanks, CT!!)

Chris Bridges
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for Chris Bridges   Email Chris Bridges         Edit/Delete Post 
(wondering if I have any pictures of myself without strippers or adult webmasters in them...)
Posts: 7790 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Nice looking fambily, Pat.

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 
http://techhouse.brown.edu/~mdp/martha/
There are a few of me on this page, but none are really good. If all goes well I should have our new scanner set up today, and I should be able to post a few me-pics.

I put in my vote for dean and mikey as the most beautiful hatrack couple.

Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Member # 1722

- posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, its funny that I live like a mile from Smith College.
Posts: 1348 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

Martha, I love your work!

Oh, yes, I second the vote for dean and Mikey.

martha
Member # 141

What's even funnier, Otaku, is that you didn't get on this BB until *right after I graduated*!

Oh, and I also want to nomitate bonduca and her fighter as the most hilariously sneaky couple on hatrack.

(Damn scanner didn't work, so who knows when I'll have any new pics up.)

Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Otaku
Member # 1722

- posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, thats kinda freaky
Posts: 1348 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Patrick slept under a *pink* comforter for how many years??? You must really be secure in your manhood Patrick. Was it all lacy too? Were there 1,500 pillows on the bed?

George Clooney. mmmm He's cute, but I have never really been attracted to looks. I always was attracted to talent. So judging by how cute your wife is you muct be REALLY talented!!

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingofallcorgis
Member # 2558

- posted      Profile for kingofallcorgis   Email kingofallcorgis         Edit/Delete Post 
"...you muct be REALLY talented!! "

*blink*

Posts: 424 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
Bonduca: *eyes pop out of his head*
I know you are in a committed relationship with a warrior, but if you like younger men.

Pat and the Fam look great. Pat, it's cool to see that your wife has a sense of humor- in her column that is, not just marrying you.

Martha: If I make it out to Boston, I'll take you out to dinner.

Ela: The picture with you and your hubby just makes me smile. You are both so happy it warms my heart.

I think I have seen everyone else before.

Come Clean:

Tresopax
Kayla
Turin
Claudia Therese!! (to tell the truth, I already have a picture of Katherine Hepburn in my mind for you. I put bonduca as Audrey and I don't think I missed by much )

[This message has been edited by Irami Osei-Frimpong (edited October 13, 2001).]

Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

- posted      Profile for Jeffrey Getzin           Edit/Delete Post 
>Bonduca: *eyes pop out of his head*
>I know you are in a committed relationship
>with a warrior, but if you like younger
>men.

Irami,

I'm ahead of you in line! Wait your turn!

Jeff

Posts: 1692 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

(looks at Jeffrey)

Ahem.

Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

- posted      Profile for Irami Osei-Frimpong   Email Irami Osei-Frimpong         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't speak for that hound Jeff Getzin, but I can say that I am not solely interested in taking a number, or signing up for a waiting list, based on your stunning beauty. You are a wonderful wit and cunning linguist...in addition to being completely

[This message has been edited by Irami Osei-Frimpong (edited October 13, 2001).]

Posts: 5600 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

Bonduca,

He's got me there. I'm just after your bod.

Jeff

Posts: 1692 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

Just as well. I certainly haven't got any money.
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
Pat, I just caught that George Clooney remark...not sure if you look like him but you are a nice looking man.

I agree with those who vote for Dean and Mike as best looking couple. Dean, somehow I imagined you with long brunette hair, not long blond hair...

Irami - Thanks. We've had our ups and downs, but we are a happy pair, overall.

bonduca, you have stolen the hearts of the Hatrack males.

**Ela**

[This message has been edited by Ela (edited October 13, 2001).]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

Irami, how far from Boston are you, exactly?? Or was that offer purely hypothetical? (We new englanders had discussed a boston picnic, but it has yet to materialize.)

And add to your list of people who need to post:
Jeffrey Getzin (wink wink, nudge nudge)...
Anne Kate...
Bob Scopatz (or did you make a stealth post that I missed?)...
who else?

Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

This is ridiculous. I have to prove my supremacy to win Bonduca's heart! Let her BF be damned.

Here is a picture that shows that I am just as tough as her boyfriend. You'll note that my form in this picture is a lot better than the form her boyfriend shows in the picture she posted:

http://users.erols.com/getzinj/im000128.jpg

To show that I'm not such a bad guy, here's a picture of me smiling:

http://users.erols.com/getzinj/im000127.jpg

To show that I'm not just a hot body, here are some actual books that I own and have read:

http://users.erols.com/getzinj/books.jpg

To show that I truly have a rockin' home theater, here's a shot of that, too:

http://users.erols.com/getzinj/theht.jpg

Finally, here is a picture of my two ducks. Anybody have a problem with a guy who has ducks?

http://users.erols.com/getzinj/twoducks.jpg

Heh heh heh ...

Jeff

P.S. Did I mention that I just bought a digital camera ...?

bonduca
Member # 2011

!!! All my life, I've been looking for a man who owns two ducks - how did you know?

http://www.theigloo.co.uk/sounds/sweetmystery.wav

[This message has been edited by bonduca (edited October 13, 2001).]

Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

Lucky guess!

Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
This may have already been asked, so I apoligize for any repetion (and the spelling ) but is there anyone to whom I could send a picture who would paste it up? I don't have a web page so I don't have anywhere that I could post a picture.

Hobbes

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

Poor Hobbes! Have you tried Yahoo? They let you post photos without a web page, if you have it on your hard drive.
Hobbes
Member # 433

- posted      Profile for Hobbes   Email Hobbes         Edit/Delete Post 
Haven't tried anything yet. In fact, I still haven't scanned the picture in yet. I wanted to wait to make sure that I could post it somewhere befre (as I have to go somewhere else and spend a lot of time to scan anything in).

I'll look into Yahoo.

Hobbes

Posts: 10602 | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Irami Osei-Frimpong
Member # 2229

I can't hope to compete with Jeff, especially since I just moved back into my mom's house. But here is a picture of me sparring with a friend at a little gathering. On a bright note, I picked up a new vehicle, so if you ever need a ride to go shopping here or here just drop me an e-mail. Next week is kind of bad because I have to pick up this little award.
Take care.

Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

Irami,

LOL! Actually, I really like your house. It reminds me of one of my summer houses I have on my small private island.

Jeff

martha
Member # 141

Oh dear, the cat's out of the bag!
(Gosh, Jeff, you must be quite a whiz at photoshop to make yourself look just like bonduca's boyfriend!)

...And I LOVE your books. Feynman's one of my favorites.

[This message has been edited by martha (edited October 13, 2001).]

Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

Do I indeed? What an astonishing coincidence!

Jeff

Patrick
Member # 2050

Snowden, Ela:

Olivet
Member # 1104

Yes, Jeff, and you also appear to be boxing in the same place in what looks like the same (or remarkably similar) clothing
JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
Love the ducks, Jeff.

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

What can I say? Bonduca's boyfriend must have an excellent fashion sense and enough charisma to gain him entree into some swanky health clubs.

Jeff

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.