FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours (Page 14)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
Reveals? It looks good both ways. Just depends if you want to go for the shaggy and rustic play-with-my-hair look or the clean and sophisticated I-look-good-in-a-suit look. Both are great.
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Papa Moose
Member # 1992

- posted      Profile for Papa Moose   Email Papa Moose         Edit/Delete Post 
And Mooselet turns a year old!!!!!

First year retrospective.

--Pop

Posts: 6213 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
OMG, mooselet is absolutely adorable. He seems like such a happy kid! I can't wait to meet him in a month. I'll have access to him for 14 hours.....

<wondering if this is enough time to turn him into a mini-me.....Mwahahaha>

Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

- posted      Profile for Ralphie   Email Ralphie         Edit/Delete Post 
Dagnabit, Moose, that is one SERIOUSLY cute kid. I knew he was just gonna get cuter.

Look at him give that camera SASS! "I couldn't possibly take this picture - I'm just too shy. Well, okay. How about a little one - oh! too shy!"

Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ludosti
Member # 1772

- posted      Profile for ludosti   Email ludosti         Edit/Delete Post 
Here are updated photos of slacker and I (my very favorite pictures):

pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
pic 5 - being silly

Posts: 5879 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narnia
Member # 1071

- posted      Profile for Narnia           Edit/Delete Post 
Yikes, this is getting scary. Well, I can't be left out, so here's me
me and my sister

You can check out more of HER at http://quiobitemple.homestead.com/home.html It's a fun obsessive starwars/lotr/anything else cool site.

[This message has been edited by Narnia (edited June 19, 2002).]

Posts: 6415 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chess
Member # 3125

- posted      Profile for Chess   Email Chess         Edit/Delete Post 
Chess wuz here!!!
Posts: 886 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarfa
Member # 579

- posted      Profile for sarfa   Email sarfa         Edit/Delete Post 
Alright, the extremely camera shy sarfic one now has photos. These were taken for my mother, since my graduation pictures turned out horribly. They are just proofs, but the actual photos will not come in until after I move to AZ, so they are all I will have.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/sarfa666/lst?.dir=/My+Photos

Posts: 748 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

What! Slash told me you were ugly. Can't trust that guy, can ya?
Posts: 7600 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackillian
Member # 586

- posted      Profile for mackillian   Email mackillian         Edit/Delete Post 
You look older than I thought...

I just squished a bug on my computer screen...eeeeew o_O

Posts: 14745 | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't believe I didn't see that Narnia was back, and with a pic, too!

So, how went the mission?

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martha
Member # 141

- posted      Profile for martha           Edit/Delete Post 
So, Olivia, how does it feel to have posted the 666th post on this thread?

<holds out microphone>

Posts: 1785 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
We knew you could do it, Olivet!
Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

Well, you should have already known I was evil.

I think it's especially funny that my poat was asking a Mormon missionary how her mission went.

Even when I try to be good, I'm bad.

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rakeesh
Member # 2001

- posted      Profile for Rakeesh   Email Rakeesh         Edit/Delete Post 
C'mon, Olivet, after your despicable career of villainy and evil-doing here on Hatrack, do you think we believe you were trying to do good?
Posts: 17164 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jehovoid
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for jehovoid   Email jehovoid         Edit/Delete Post 
This is the only picture I have on my computer. It hasn't been doctored up or anything. It's me before I turn into the Incredible Hulk.
Posts: 3056 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

- posted      Profile for pH           Edit/Delete Post 
2 new pics...

http://stoneneedle.com/ph/ph1.jpg

http://stoneneedle.com/ph/ph.jpg

-pH

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

Love the ironic smirk and the "I can really hurt you if I want to" look in the eyes.

BTW, EW.COM rated the Summer movie hunks and gave Vin Diesel #2 just behind Colin Farrell and just ahead of Hayden Christensen.

I was pleased that Christian Bale made, like, number 7. I agreed with the Colin Farrell assessment: "The biggest thing to come out of Ireland since beer."

pH
Member # 1350

Thankies!

Mrowrl! Vin Diesel!

And I definitely like him better than Hayden...the whole "I'm a scary stalker" thing in Ep2 kind of spoiled him for me...though he did look good in Life As a House.

Posts: 9057 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

Yeah, the fake tan in Ep II really made him look too much like my cousin for me to think of him as having any sort of appeal as a "romantic lead." I like 'em pale, pretty and old enough to shave.
pH
Member # 1350

Jay Gordon.
Olivet
Member # 1104

Uh, Dr. Jay?
Olivet
Member # 1104

Oh, you mean HIM!

http://community-2.webtv.net/JAYSANGELBABE/JayGordonsOdDity/

Naw, that would defy Olivet rule # 7 Must not wear more make-up than me.

But he does look like the guy in Life as a House.

Frisco
Member # 3765

- posted      Profile for Frisco           Edit/Delete Post 
For some reason, I'm not even ranked on EW.com...go figure.

me

[This message has been edited by Frisco (edited July 16, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Frisco (edited January 13, 2003).]

Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
I can't see it.
Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

I thought he was talking about the lemons, at first.
Frisco
Member # 3765

Fixed it.
Posts: 5264 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pH
Member # 1350

*eyeing pic that has abs*

I dunno, I like Jay's makeup. *eyes his always-shiny white lip gloss* They sell that at the Chanel counter...I need more....

-pH

Olivet
Member # 1104

pH-- I bet it would rub off easily. Pretty girl like you shouldn't have to BUY any... (<---teasing!)

Okay Frisco, nice pix. I still think you were more interesting when I thought you were representing yourself as an orange in a stack of lemons, but whatever

Dobbie
Member # 3881

- posted      Profile for Dobbie           Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.fanboyplanet.com/derek/mc-chamberofsecrets.htm
Posts: 1794 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kayla
Member # 2403

- posted      Profile for Kayla   Email Kayla         Edit/Delete Post 
Frisco....oh my.

I doubt you'd have any problems dumping that couch for a trip to Prague....

Who are the lovely ladies with you in the formal pics?

Posts: 9871 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, what the heck.

--xnera

Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ralphie
Member # 1565

It was super tough for me to decide whether or not to post my pic. I waffled about it forever. I'm glad you did, Xnera. Now I know who's the athlete behind the posts.

(Stupid Xnera. Be less athletic!)

Frisco
Member # 3765

Mom and 2xlittle sisters...
xnera
Member # 187

- posted      Profile for xnera   Email xnera         Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, I'm more crazy than athletic. I'm at least 40 pounds overweight, have terrible eating habits, and hardly ever exercise. I did that race on nearly no training. I'm still surprised I finished. Probably wouldn't have if it wasn't for Biofreeze. Biofreeze is wonderful.

--xnera

Posts: 1805 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
My old link doesn't work:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/zandel13

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeni
Member # 1454

- posted      Profile for Jeni   Email Jeni         Edit/Delete Post 
Check out my possessed cat!
Posts: 4292 | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

- posted      Profile for Kama   Email Kama         Edit/Delete Post 
Scary!!!

But cool

Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
For those that haven't seen ME
yet...BTW, I'm Asian and this is from last year and the best picture of me yet.

Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Human
Member # 2985

- posted      Profile for Human   Email Human         Edit/Delete Post 
You're the one on the left, right?
Posts: 3658 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

- posted      Profile for Maethoriell   Email Maethoriell         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes..the cuter one..lol..just kidding, I'm not cute..lol..the other one is a classmate, Tanya. I didn't want a solo.
Posts: 4628 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Oh yes you are, Maeth. Really, really cute.
Posts: 5700 | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

- posted      Profile for Pod           Edit/Delete Post 
Maethoriell, no really, you are cute.
Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

::smiles::..You sure you want to say that?

[This message has been edited by Maethoriell (edited September 08, 2002).]

Pod
Member # 941

Black and Whites since my old host has since disappeared...

and:

A New Pict Too!

The (re)start of my goatee

[This message has been edited by Pod (edited September 09, 2002).]

Posts: 4482 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pod
Member # 941

Nah, my gf's the only one for my heart

but that doesn't mean i'm not allowed to think other people are cute.

blacwolve
Member # 2972

- posted      Profile for blacwolve   Email blacwolve         Edit/Delete Post 
darn! *wanders off muttering about guys who have the audacity to have girlfriends*

Posts: 4655 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kama
Member # 3022

Pod, you're CUTE!!!
Maethoriell
Member # 3805

hehe..that's nice to know..

::looks at Pod's pictures::

Whoa..dude you ARE cute!! ..I'm totally with Kama!!..yet another name adds to the list of cute Jatrequero's for me..

Jaiden
Member # 2099

- posted      Profile for Jaiden   Email Jaiden         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I agree/know Pod is cute
Posts: 944 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.