FacebookTwitter
Hatrack River Forum   
my profile login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Hatrack River Forum » Active Forums » Books, Films, Food and Culture » Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours (Page 4)

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Alright, I'll show you mine, if you'll show me yours
bonduca
Member # 2011

- posted      Profile for bonduca   Email bonduca         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Pix is cute!!

No false modesty allowed, Pix.

Posts: 4494 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
No false modesty indeed, Ms Curious George!

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

ROFL!!

It's a more accurate representation of me than my photo.

[This message has been edited by bonduca (edited October 08, 2001).]

Posts: 4494 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

- posted      Profile for Ronin           Edit/Delete Post 
no, Im not cute, as you can see from those photos I surrond my self with hotties and that makes me look better
Posts: 1896 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Pixiest
Member # 1863

- posted      Profile for The Pixiest   Email The Pixiest         Edit/Delete Post 
After viewing your picture, I can't imagine you as a fur covered primate, I'm sorry. You are quite the lovely young woman =P

Pix

Posts: 7085 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

Oh, all cute guys say that, Ronin.

OK, Pix, we're just tragically babe-ish, you and I.

[This message has been edited by bonduca (edited October 08, 2001).]

Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
HEY! Nobody is allowed is allowed to say thier ugly while i'm around. Maybe except Pat , but that's it! I'm the ugly butt monkey around here, thank you.

Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TomDavidson
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for TomDavidson   Email TomDavidson         Edit/Delete Post 
What I want to know, Ronin, is how you managed to surround yourself with those chicks.
Posts: 37449 | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

(looks sternly at Doug) Another unjustfied self put-down, I see. Stop that immediately.

LOL, Tom. Obviously our Roney is a juvenile babe magnet.

Doug J
Member # 1323

- posted      Profile for Doug J   Email Doug J         Edit/Delete Post 
or he said he was that kid from Home Alone.
Posts: 7083 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSH
Member # 741

- posted      Profile for DSH           Edit/Delete Post 
Here'a a picture of my wife and I from about 4 years ago. I'm now clean shaven, but otherwise the same (less hair maybe?)

Feel free to poke fun. I can take it.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
<still impressed that a bunch of people who spend tons fo time online are actually good-looking>
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingofallcorgis
Member # 2558

- posted      Profile for kingofallcorgis   Email kingofallcorgis         Edit/Delete Post 
DSH,I like your wife's beard. JK:P You're both beautiful people and should be ashamed of yourselves for making the rest of us average joes look bad.

[This message has been edited by kingofallcorgis (edited October 08, 2001).]

Posts: 424 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

if you want to know how to attract babes then you have to buy my book 29.95, for an extra $5 Ill sign it myself! If you act now Ill throw in the "Now that you've got the babes, what do you do with them?" book for FREE!
Posts: 1896 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ela
Member # 1365

- posted      Profile for Ela           Edit/Delete Post 
bonduca, you are be-ooti-ful!
You, too, Pix - stop saying you're not.

And Ronin, you ladies man, you are pretty good looking too.

**Ela**

[This message has been edited by Ela (edited October 08, 2001).]

Posts: 5771 | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dean
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for dean   Email dean         Edit/Delete Post 
Here are some pictures of us that we thought might be okay to let out of the bag...

Mikey and Deany at school

Deany

Mikey

These are our two most recent kitty acquisitions:

Our Lainey

Charlie

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NdRa
Member # 2295

- posted      Profile for NdRa   Email NdRa         Edit/Delete Post 
Dean is Drew Barrymoresque
Posts: 1015 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

'tis true.
Otaku
Member # 1722

- posted      Profile for Otaku   Email Otaku         Edit/Delete Post 
k...kitty... cute... meow...
Posts: 1348 | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronin
Member # 1749

I bet that laney is a FAKE KITTY!
dean
Member # 167

The fake kitty in the picture with Lainey is Clarissa. Lainey is the blurry one on the left. Sorry for the confusion, Ronin.
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, bonduca. Wow. I knew you were witty, I knew you were incredibly smart and savvy, but I had no idea you were classically beautiful.

Lady, it's amazing you developed your mind so well, because you sure could have gotten by on your face alone. (*admiring*)

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaTherese
Member # 923

- posted      Profile for ClaudiaTherese           Edit/Delete Post 
Pix, you are no sloucher yourself. I'd like to see your eyes, though. As it is, you have a very Mona Lisa mystery thing going.

dean, Drew Barrymoresque in the extreme. (ya shoulda been in movies ... )

Posts: 14017 | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

D.W. Griffith would have had a crush on deany.

Alas, there are no photos of the famous uberwench, ClaudiaTherese.

Olivet
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Olivet   Email Olivet         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I want to know what CT looks like, so Bonduca and I will be able to spot her when we do lunch (or maybe I can get her to scrape the goo out of my screaming toddler's ears )

Seriously, though. I thought you people were supposed to be compter nerds! We's a good lookin' bunch Deany, you and Mikey are just the cutest couple!

Bonduca should be Babe-duca, since she's such a hottie. (I do hope that the bf knows who's the boss, since he looks like a tough guy )

Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

- posted      Profile for Jeffrey Getzin           Edit/Delete Post 
His distancing needs a bit of work. Unless he's about to throw a kick or step in with a cross, his rear hip is too far back.

Posts: 1692 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

Critical, aren't we?
Olivet
Member # 1104

Banish him to the Island of Perpetual Tickling!
Posts: 9293 | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

Jeffrey, I suggest you throw yourself on the mercy of the court.
dean
Member # 167

He is also going for the face, bonduca-- you might want to watch out. But I think he's probably just posing for the camera and not being worried about form or anything. He probably just wanted a good picture.
bonduca
Member # 2011

LOL! They're on to you, big guy.
Haunted
Member # 1869

- posted      Profile for Haunted   Email Haunted         Edit/Delete Post 
Haircut and Highlights

[This message has been edited by Haunted (edited October 09, 2001).]

Posts: 360 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kins
Member # 2273

- posted      Profile for kins           Edit/Delete Post 
pod: wussa happenin' hot shtuff!!!

Posts: 45 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haunted
Member # 1869

You tell me cutie ^_^

::pokes kins (see photos above)burns finger::

btw, i HATE HATE HATE, ubb code

[This message has been edited by Haunted (edited October 09, 2001).]

Posts: 360 | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olivet
Member # 1104

::clears throat::

The resemblance between you and Mark is a lot less noticeable now that you have the same haircut Except he didn't go for the "zebra head" look.

Sorry, I had a bad experience with highlights

Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

Eek!

Ok, I take it back. Sorry for dissing your BF!

Jeff

Posts: 1692 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haunted
Member # 1869

Mom! why aren't you on aim?
Olivet
Member # 1104

There's an easy fix for that, Jeff.

Just post a picture of yourself. Maybe Bonduca will decide to throw over her boyfriend with bad fighting form for a REAL man

*snicker*

Haunted
Member # 1869

check out that url above, i added a whole bunch of images and an index page
bonduca
Member # 2011

(reads Olivet's post, collapses laughing hysterically)
Jeffrey Getzin
Member # 1972

Olivet,

Do you think I'd have a shot at her? Her BF doesn't look too bright (sorry, Bonduca), but he does look kind of tough ...

(Even with shoddy form.)

Jeff

ladyday
Member # 1069

- posted      Profile for ladyday   Email ladyday         Edit/Delete Post 
::nudges haunted:: That's my brother. ::beams::

One at a time ladies. You have to go through the big sis first. Seven minutes older and I enforce it!

Posts: 1676 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

'tis true, Jeffrey. He is indeed very tough.
Olivet
Member # 1104

THis topic has become very "postmodern"

Haunted, My Aim was screwed all day yesterday, and somehow came on by itself during the night (sorry Snowden )

I may fiddle with some stuff and post a few pics of my beloved later today, but I fear I shan't leave them up long. He's gained about 60 pounds since I've known him, most of it since he got his desk job (some of it came when he was travelling-- all that eating out-- but he carried a set of weights with him in his luggage if his hotel didn't have a fitness room, so it didn't get out of hand). He's unhappy with his weight, thugh it makes little difference to me except for health concerns, and the fact that I hate to see him unhappy with his appearance since he was such a cock of the walk before

JaneX
Member # 2026

- posted      Profile for JaneX           Edit/Delete Post 
Pix, you don't look bad...you look cute!

Ronin, you're pretty cute too.

And bonduca, you are gorgeous.

~Jane~

Posts: 2057 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Belle
Member # 2314

- posted      Profile for Belle   Email Belle         Edit/Delete Post 
I've had so much fun browsing through this thread and seeing how gorgeous everyone is.

Bonduca, you are lovely. So are you Pix. Dean, your links didn't work for me. Don't know what's up.

I gotta get a new pic, all of mine are horrid. My kids are cute, but I need work!

Wes and I are going to have some pics made next month for our 10th anniversary, I'm hoping I'll have dropped some more pounds by then. Plus, we are planning on getting a new addition to the family when we get back from our anniversary trip.

I'm getting myself a puppy. I tell most folks it's for the kids, but you guys can know the truth. So, when I can I'll post some pics of the new arrival. We're planning on getting a yellow or chocolate labrador.

Thanks for starting this topic, Olivet - it's been fun!

Belle

Posts: 14428 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dean
Member # 167

Here's a picture of our latest kitten, Daubie (rhymes with Bobby).

You can read about her in this thread.

Patrick
Member # 2050

- posted      Profile for Patrick           Edit/Delete Post 
Here the Poyfairs sans Karli. I'll update with more pictures later.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/hatcrack/lst?&.dir=/The+Poyfairs&.src=ph&.view=t

Posts: 2770 | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bonduca
Member # 2011

bad link.
Olivet
Member # 1104

Yeah, Pat. I think you need to open it up to the public, or yahoo won't let us come gawk at your family's lovliness
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Hatrack River Home Page

Copyright © 2008 Hatrack River Enterprises Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.